bull230k is on a distinguished road. (+10) bull230k is on a distinguished road. (+10) bull230k is on a distinguished road. (+10) bull230k is on a distinguished road. (+10) bull230k is on a distinguished road. (+10) bull230k is on a distinguished road. (+10) bull230k is on a distinguished road. (+10) bull230k is on a distinguished road. (+10) bull230k is on a distinguished road. (+10) bull230k is on a distinguished road. (+10) bull230k is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Is it safe to stack GH and testosterone stimulator?

Hi everybody. I was thinking of stacking a testosterone booster like T-bol with Animal GH Stack.. Is this safe or should I just cycle the 2 on opposite cycles? I just finished a cycle of Cellucor P6 Extreme and got some good results, but I was also using X-Fit Trainer, Dark Matter, and Myofusion so maybe my results were a combo of all of those during the 8 wk cycle. Just trying to see if anybody has stacked both GH and testosterone boosters and if they had good results or side effects. Thanks.
    Workout with a goal to be better than you were the day before!

antdez will become famous soon enough. (+50) antdez will become famous soon enough. (+50) antdez will become famous soon enough. (+50) antdez will become famous soon enough. (+50) antdez will become famous soon enough. (+50) antdez will become famous soon enough. (+50) antdez will become famous soon enough. (+50) antdez will become famous soon enough. (+50) antdez will become famous soon enough. (+50) antdez will become famous soon enough. (+50) antdez will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by bull230k View Post
    Hi everybody. I was thinking of stacking a testosterone booster like T-bol with Animal GH Stack.. Is this safe or should I just cycle the 2 on opposite cycles? I just finished a cycle of Cellucor P6 Extreme and got some good results, but I was also using X-Fit Trainer, Dark Matter, and Myofusion so maybe my results were a combo of all of those during the 8 wk cycle. Just trying to see if anybody has stacked both GH and testosterone boosters and if they had good results or side effects. Thanks.
    I wouldnt worry about side effects since you are not adding any exogenous hormones to your body but instead naturally "increasing" your bodies production.