Livelift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Livelift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Livelift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Livelift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Livelift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Livelift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Livelift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Livelift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Livelift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Livelift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Livelift has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Losing bulking motivation due to stimulants

Recently I've lost all motivation to bulk to 200lbs, as a person with a very fast metabolism I need to eat every 2-3 hours to gain weight/maintain but recently I've experienced a severe loss of appetite due to CNS stimulants like ******** and Jack3d. I feel like throwing up at the thought of milk...oatmeal etc and getting food down becomes very hard with no appetite. I've tried several things like:

Sprinting
    Garlic
    Cayenne Pepper

And none of these really help, they don't increase appetite but just stimulate it a little bit.

I heard someone suggest something called cyproheptadine have any of you brahs tried it? And no I don't want to smoke weed and **** up my lungs etc.
    Again please respect the srs tag, thanks.
    Full-time Pharmacist, Part-time entrepreneur, Night-shift miscer.

Still trying to get to 200lbs (Current: 180lbs)

liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Sprinting, cayenne pepper (or anything with capsacin), and stimulates are ALL bad for bulking. those things will help you burn more calories and force you to eat even more to get a surplus.

Stop the stims for now. it will help you can wieght........and the detox period of several months off stims will remove your tolerance to them so when you start them again on a cut they will still be effective.

Garlic depending on when you take it can cause serious indegestion and GI problem. take it with food or you will suffer.

(fellow ectomorph)

poliotom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) poliotom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You can always vape your weed to avoid smoke inhalation. It's kind of weird how you have no problem with damaging your heart but lungs are a big deal.

Just get off the stims! You don't need to keep supplementing with drugs that are stressful on your heart. Lay off the addy and cycle off of the jack3d. If it's killing your appetite you must be taking quite a bit. I've never experience any sort of loss of appetite with it.

"drugs are doing bad things to me, What should I do? Take more drugs?" c'mon man that's an easy one

FightThePoW3R is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FightThePoW3R is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FightThePoW3R is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FightThePoW3R is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FightThePoW3R is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FightThePoW3R is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FightThePoW3R is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FightThePoW3R is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FightThePoW3R is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FightThePoW3R is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FightThePoW3R is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    dude if the stims are making you lose your appetite then why would you keep taking them? You don't need them. You are gonna get bigger eating a lot no stims vs not eating alot with stims. Don't go full retard op. Drop the stims.
    Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee

Snuggie Crew***

300pushups has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    stims are for pussys ..

saudiboy89 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) saudiboy89 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) saudiboy89 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) saudiboy89 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) saudiboy89 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) saudiboy89 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) saudiboy89 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) saudiboy89 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) saudiboy89 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) saudiboy89 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) saudiboy89 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Livelift View Post
    Recently I've lost all motivation to bulk to 200lbs, as a person with a very fast metabolism I need to eat every 2-3 hours to gain weight/maintain but recently I've experienced a severe loss of appetite due to CNS stimulants like ******** and Jack3d. I feel like throwing up at the thought of milk...oatmeal etc and getting food down becomes very hard with no appetite. I've tried several things like:

Sprinting
    Garlic

Cayenne Pepper

And none of these really help, they don't increase appetite but just stimulate it a little bit.

I heard someone suggest something called cyproheptadine have any of you brahs tried it? And no I don't want to smoke weed and **** up my lungs etc.
    Again please respect the srs tag, thanks.
    dude weed is the best **** ever....if I can only find me a connect....
    am afraid to even look for it...am in saudi arabia and there are so many under covers here

Pdaris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pdaris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pdaris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pdaris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pdaris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pdaris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pdaris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pdaris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pdaris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pdaris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pdaris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    The obvious answer here is just stop taking the stims... Eat some fruit right before you do your workout. I usually just have an apple and sometimes a green tea or coffee, works for me

nightmare69 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nightmare69 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nightmare69 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nightmare69 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nightmare69 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nightmare69 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nightmare69 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nightmare69 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nightmare69 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nightmare69 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nightmare69 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Jack3d did the same thing to me brah, after workout the thought of eating made me sick. I stopped taking it and my appetite came back. Plus stims never did much for me anyway other than make my head and face itch.

cawkman will become famous soon enough. (+50) cawkman will become famous soon enough. (+50) cawkman will become famous soon enough. (+50) cawkman will become famous soon enough. (+50) cawkman will become famous soon enough. (+50) cawkman will become famous soon enough. (+50) cawkman will become famous soon enough. (+50) cawkman will become famous soon enough. (+50) cawkman will become famous soon enough. (+50) cawkman will become famous soon enough. (+50) cawkman will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    stop taking for a while, your appetite will increase a lot more.
    *MISC EMPIRE CREW*

proj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) proj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) proj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) proj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) proj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) proj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) proj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) proj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) proj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) proj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) proj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Smoke weed, everyday. I can guarantee you will get your appetite back.

And if you're concerned with your lungs, as another guy mentioned, buy a vaporizer. My doctor actually recommended I use one opposed to bong/pipe/joint.

Or make baked goods. Magic brownies with whey? Delicious.

Skoorbmax is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skoorbmax is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skoorbmax is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skoorbmax is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skoorbmax is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skoorbmax is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skoorbmax is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skoorbmax is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skoorbmax is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skoorbmax is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skoorbmax is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Livelift View Post
    stimulants like ******** and Jack3d
    Stop poisoning yourself with that rubbish.

http://www.cnbc.com/id/47244948

Livelift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Livelift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Livelift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Livelift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Livelift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Livelift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Livelift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Livelift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Livelift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Livelift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Livelift has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Thanks for all the positive feedback guys. Only reason I used stims were basically because of exams obviously.
    Full-time Pharmacist, Part-time entrepreneur, Night-shift miscer.

Still trying to get to 200lbs (Current: 180lbs)