Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Kinda still lifts Valhallabound86's Avatar
    Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by EverLastCat View Post
    This is a wast of my time explaining it to someone like you. But ask me anything about our product and the stimulants and what they do. Most reps/members don't get into it that deep, but if you really want me to break it down to you I will. It's not that deep! People on here like to pick fights and act like aholes I have gathered in my short time here.
    You are a really ****ty rep man. You blanket all stimulants as drugs, then tell potential consumers that it's a waste of time to explain the effects of stimulants? You have demonized DMAA for it's stimulant effects, then claimed caffeine is fine because someone you know consumes coffee. You've also alluded that 4 cups of coffee before endurance training would not have the same effect as other stmulants.

Most folks think this board is for name calling and product call outs, but the majority of them are not without basis. Enjoy your PR goals of 2013.

I'm your huckleberry. TheGilmore's Avatar
    TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This is a waste of my time explaining it to someone like you. But ask me anything about our product and the stimulants and what they do. Most reps/members don't get into it that deep, but if you really want me to break it down to you I will. It's not that deep! People on here like to pick fights and act like aholes I have gathered in my short time here. The difference is we don't have banned substances in our product. We aren't against caffeine and stimulants. We just aren't for banned ones. We respect the law.
    I'm about to go back to bed, but I'm going to give you a heads up about a few things:

1.a. A lot of people here don't have to ask you what things in the product do, because they know EXACTLY what they do, and also know quite a few ingredients (quite a few of which are in some of your products), don't actually do a damn thing for the relevant population and/or humans in general.

1.b. With that above knowledge, your products are likely about to be ripped apart pretty soon here.

2. You need to stop pimping out your product in threads that have nothing to do with your product. That business practice is frowned upon here, and I'm fairly certain it's against the rules. But I'll abstain from reporting you unless I see it again.
    “For, behold, I have refined thee, I have chosen thee in the furnace of affliction.”—1 Nephi 20:10

EverLastCat will become famous soon enough. (+50) EverLastCat will become famous soon enough. (+50) EverLastCat will become famous soon enough. (+50) EverLastCat will become famous soon enough. (+50) EverLastCat will become famous soon enough. (+50) EverLastCat will become famous soon enough. (+50) EverLastCat will become famous soon enough. (+50) EverLastCat will become famous soon enough. (+50) EverLastCat will become famous soon enough. (+50) EverLastCat will become famous soon enough. (+50) EverLastCat will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Valhallabound86 View Post
    You are a really ****ty rep man. You blanket all stimulants as drugs, then tell potential consumers that it's a waste of time to explain the effects of stimulants? You have demonized DMAA for it's stimulant effects, then claimed caffeine is fine because someone you know consumes coffee. You've also alluded that 4 cups of coffee before endurance training would not have the same effect as other stmulants.

Most folks think this board is for name calling and product call outs, but the majority of them are not without basis. Enjoy your PR goals of 2013.
    Ok here are the facts. You put words in my mouth that I never said or you take things I say out of context. You damn well know what you're doing. You try to attack me and gang up on me with your goon squad. And yes I am a brand new rep. I don't have everyone on here dangling around my little finger like the veterans.

Yes I rep for a company that makes boxing gloves and I also stated we have a whole new supplement line now. Believe it or not Everlast has money and knows the right People to make great things happen so the products today are great! You ever tried any? Nooooo. And a ****ty rep? go to the promotions section and look at how many containers I gave out today on my first day. Hell I would of even gave you a tub of something if you just asked. You better step back and evaluate.
    Everlast Nutrition Rep

ja3r3dr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ja3r3dr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ja3r3dr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ja3r3dr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ja3r3dr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ja3r3dr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ja3r3dr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ja3r3dr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ja3r3dr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ja3r3dr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ja3r3dr has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by TheGilmore View Post
    I'm about to go back to bed, but I'm going to give you a heads up about a few things:

1.a. A lot of people here don't have to ask you what things in the product do, because they know EXACTLY what they do, and also know quite a few ingredients (quite a few of which are in some of your products), don't actually do a damn thing for the relevant population and/or humans in general.

1.b. With that above knowledge, your products are likely about to be ripped apart pretty soon here.

2. You need to stop pimping out your product in threads that have nothing to do with your product. That business practice is frowned upon here, and I'm fairly certain it's against the rules. But I'll abstain from reporting you unless I see it again.
    I need some popcorn....
    -----JMR-----

joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Ok here are the facts. You put words in my mouth that I never said or you take things I say out of context. You damn well know what you're doing. You try to attack me and gang up on me with your goon squad. And yes I am a brand new rep. I don't have everyone on here dangling around my little finger like the veterans.

Yes I rep for a company that makes boxing gloves and I also stated we have a whole new supplement line now. Believe it or not Everlast has money and knows the right People to make great things happen so the products today are great! You ever tried any? Nooooo. And a ****ty rep? go to the promotions section and look at how many containers I gave out today on my first day. Hell I would of even gave you a tub of something if you just asked. You better step back and evaluate.
    That has nothing to do with being a good rep. At all.

DevlinRD is on a distinguished road. (+10) DevlinRD is on a distinguished road. (+10) DevlinRD is on a distinguished road. (+10) DevlinRD is on a distinguished road. (+10) DevlinRD is on a distinguished road. (+10) DevlinRD is on a distinguished road. (+10) DevlinRD is on a distinguished road. (+10) DevlinRD is on a distinguished road. (+10) DevlinRD is on a distinguished road. (+10) DevlinRD is on a distinguished road. (+10) DevlinRD is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    in the midst of all the bitching and moaning...anyone have a clue why dmaa products clump and harden up so quickly? was given some jacked experation august of 13 and it was nearly rock solid. my sample of neurocore was the same way from arnold class...2 months ago...with experation of 10/13. im just curious because ive never had that issue with products not containing dmaa. also, is it still okay to use that way? just dont wanna swallow rocks...lol

EverLastCat will become famous soon enough. (+50) EverLastCat will become famous soon enough. (+50) EverLastCat will become famous soon enough. (+50) EverLastCat will become famous soon enough. (+50) EverLastCat will become famous soon enough. (+50) EverLastCat will become famous soon enough. (+50) EverLastCat will become famous soon enough. (+50) EverLastCat will become famous soon enough. (+50) EverLastCat will become famous soon enough. (+50) EverLastCat will become famous soon enough. (+50) EverLastCat will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by TheGilmore View Post

Well this is where you are wrong rookie. You might know exactly what each ingredient does. Do you personally know the effects they have you on you, when each of those ingredients is dosed in certain amounts to create ya know a formula?

You can have two products that have exactly the same ingredients, but if the doses are different for each ingredient it's a different effect. Why do you think companies have Proprietary blends? yes some skimp the customer, but others don't want the formula to be known. It's not all so simple like you put it. You know what this ingredient does and this ingredient does. You leave this to the experts who get paid well to put together such formulas big shot. You have alot to learn.
    Everlast Nutrition Rep

justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I do not promote DMAA nor do I have any knowledge on it beyond that (to comment about). We don't promote it. Companies with this ingredient are under the radar. At Everlast we are never on the Radar. This includes anything, quality control, what's on the label is what's in the product. We might not have the most flashy product line, but we are a sensible company. And I don't have vast knowledge on stimulants. I'm not a druggie.
    Originally Posted by PlusCTMMAGFTeam View Post
    Don't mess with this guy, his intelligence supersedes everybody here. His goal is to prove he's more knowledgable then everyone else lol. The FDA banned it for a good reason. Now let's all calm down, relax, and accept that DMAA is no more. A lot of you in here supporting DMAA got your butt plugs to deep. Chill the F out lol.
    back to elementary school reading classes for both of you.

why are you guys talking about DMAA when I commented on his idiotic comment about 4 cups of coffee (stimulant in coffee = CAFFEINE) which showed his complete lack of knowledge regarding stimulants?

justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Well this is where you are wrong rookie. You might know exactly what each ingredient does. Do you personally know the effects they have you on you, when each of those ingredients is dosed in certain amounts to create ya know a formula?

You can have two products that have exactly the same ingredients, but if the doses are different for each ingredient it's a different effect. Why do you think companies have Proprietary blends? yes some skimp the customer, but others don't want the formula to be known. It's not all so simple like you put it. You know what this ingredient does and this ingredient does. You leave this to the experts who get paid well to put together such formulas big shot. You have alot to learn.
    you clearly dont, as you dont know how to dose caffeine

yet you are a rep for a supplement company? well... I guess its ok, because you give out a lot of free products!

Originally Posted by justfive View Post
    you clearly dont, as you dont know how to dose caffeine

yet you are a rep for a supplement company? well... I guess its ok, because you give out a lot of free products!
    Look dude I just rep I don't make the supplements. I put a scoop in a shaker and add water. Sometimes I take two scoops if I need even more energy. I know how to dose it just fine. Anything beyond that you might want to talk to Patrick Arnold. He might be almost as smart as you.

When you believe in your product line you want people to try them out. They like to make money and stuff. Crazy isn't it? I think it's cool when a company can back up it's product at a cost to them. Every company is different. At this time it's good for Everlast to give out some product so People can try it. Anything wrong with that? I love giving out stuff to People. I know what it's like to get something. It's a good feeling!
    Everlast Nutrition Rep

powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Bacon now that stuff will kill ya.

!!!!!
    Controlled Labs Warder
    Email: Powercage [at] ControlledLabs.com
    Free Controlled Labs supps for your CL labels: goo.gl/kylDte

I'm pretty sure your wrong, but care to elaborate...

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

Look dude I just rep I don't make the supplements. I put a scoop in a shaker and add water. Sometimes I take two scoops if I need even more energy. I know how to dose it just fine. Anything beyond that you might want to talk to Patrick Arnold. He might be almost as smart as you.

When you believe in your product line you want people to try them out. They like to make money and stuff. Crazy isn't it? I think it's cool when a company can back up it's product at a cost to them. Every company is different. At this time it's good for Everlast to give out some product so People can try it. Anything wrong with that? I love giving out stuff to People. I know what it's like to get something. It's a good feeling!
    Its like you have an irrationality cloak on which prevents you from understanding what is being said to you

Originally Posted by powercage View Post
    !!!!!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0zJSgHDnpw I love this lol
    Everlast Nutrition Rep

ja3r3dr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ja3r3dr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ja3r3dr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ja3r3dr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ja3r3dr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ja3r3dr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ja3r3dr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ja3r3dr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ja3r3dr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ja3r3dr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ja3r3dr has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    DMAA is a conspiracy/coverup for bacon.......#justgotreal
    -----JMR-----

Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I do not promote DMAA nor do I have any knowledge on it beyond that (to comment about). We don't promote it. Companies with this ingredient are under the radar.
    Muscletech and USP Labs were under the radar?

And I don't have vast knowledge on stimulants. I'm not a druggie.
    This is where you stated that you don't have knowledge on stimulants because you're not a druggie.

This is a waste of my time explaining it to someone like you.
    In response to me asking about effects of caffeine.

But ask me anything about our product and the stimulants and what they do. Most reps/members don't get into it that deep, but if you really want me to break it down to you I will. It's not that deep!
    In response to my original question, which was asking about stimulants.

People on here like to pick fights and act like aholes I have gathered in my short time here. The difference is we don't have banned substances in our product. We aren't against caffeine and stimulants. We just aren't for banned ones. We respect the law.
    Companies were JUST notified that DMAA would need to be removed. Just because you never put it in does not mean you are any better than those other companies. It was perfectly legal last week to put DMAA in supplements.

Ok here are the facts. You put words in my mouth that I never said or you take things I say out of context. You damn well know what you're doing.
    I'm looking for a little consistency, that's all.

You try to attack me and gang up on me with your goon squad. And yes I am a brand new rep. I don't have everyone on here dangling around my little finger like the veterans.
    If you think I'm a veteran of this forum, check my join date.

And a ****ty rep? go to the promotions section and look at how many containers I gave out today on my first day. Hell I would of even gave you a tub of something if you just asked. You better step back and evaluate.
    x2 to what joakman said.

If you want the actual breakdown, I called you a ****ty rep because you demonized companies for putting DMAA and stimulants in supplements. Then turn around and state that caffeine is fine, which is a stimulant. Not to mention your incorrect assumption made between types of stimulants, such as caffeine and DMAA. Up until recently, DMAA was perfectly fine to have in supplements. There were many folks who looked for DMAA supplements because they liked the stimulant and cognitive effect of the compound.

The same is true about demonizing companies that sold PH's when they were perfectly legal to do so. That doesn't make them ****ty companies, that makes them companies who were trying to compete in the supplement market. But having a company come forward and state that said companies are awful because they were in that business seems hardly like a good move to make.

So.

Give products away, get some hype going for Everlast, and stop making blanket statements on compounds that you are unfamiliar with the MO of. DMAA is fine and will still be fine to use after it's banned by the FDA.

Originally Posted by justfive View Post
    Its like you have an irrationality cloak on which prevents you from understanding what is being said to you
    LOL I have that sometimes
    Everlast Nutrition Rep

DevlinRD is on a distinguished road. (+10) DevlinRD is on a distinguished road. (+10) DevlinRD is on a distinguished road. (+10) DevlinRD is on a distinguished road. (+10) DevlinRD is on a distinguished road. (+10) DevlinRD is on a distinguished road. (+10) DevlinRD is on a distinguished road. (+10) DevlinRD is on a distinguished road. (+10) DevlinRD is on a distinguished road. (+10) DevlinRD is on a distinguished road. (+10) DevlinRD is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    so no actual useful information in this thread...

Originally Posted by DevlinRD View Post
    so no actual useful information in this thread...
    DMAA is fine to take. It's being linked to a variety of different side effects in some users, but many of those are not unlike those of traditional stimulants currently on the market.

Many people don't care for DMAA because they get the "crash" effect. Plenty of people have utilized PWO/fat burners containing DMAA many times without experiencing ill effects. It's not the worst thing you can put into your body, just don't go nuts with the dosing. 10-25 mg or so I believe was common.

Originally Posted by Valhallabound86 View Post
    Muscletech and USP Labs were under the radar?

This is where you stated that you don't have knowledge on stimulants because you're not a druggie.

In response to me asking about effects of caffeine.

In response to my original question, which was asking about stimulants.

Companies were JUST notified that DMAA would need to be removed. Just because you never put it in does not mean you are any better than those other companies. It was perfectly legal last week to put DMAA in supplements.

I'm looking for a little consistency, that's all.

If you think I'm a veteran of this forum, check my join date.

x2 to what joakman said.

If you want the actual breakdown, I called you a ****ty rep because you demonized companies for putting DMAA and stimulants in supplements. Then turn around and state that caffeine is fine, which is a stimulant. Not to mention your incorrect assumption made between types of stimulants, such as caffeine and DMAA. Up until recently, DMAA was perfectly fine to have in supplements. There were many folks who looked for DMAA supplements because they liked the stimulant and cognitive effect of the compound.

The same is true about demonizing companies that sold PH's when they were perfectly legal to do so. That doesn't make them ****ty companies, that makes them companies who were trying to compete in the supplement market. But having a company come forward and state that said companies are awful because they were in that business seems hardly like a good move to make.

So.

Give products away, get some hype going for Everlast, and stop making blanket statements on compounds that you are unfamiliar with the MO of. DMAA is fine and will still be fine to use after it's banned by the FDA.

First of all Bubba lets take care of these in the order you have them in.

1. These types of things go unnoticed and not on the radar in the beginning. I never doubted that. You said were meaning before. Not sure about before. I just now today the present! DMAA is under the radar.

2.. I said I don't have a "VAST" knowledge in stimulants meaning when it gets into DMAA and beyond these aren't in our product lineup.

3. You want me to explain the effects of caffeine to you? LOL Isn't caffeine a flavoring agent?

4. The original question about stimulants in our product? you're the expert you tell me. I know what they do. give you energy and focus anything deeper go play like you are Patrick Arnold or build a meat helmet and go outside and play.

5. And yes it was legal before. Some ingredients aren't really all that appealing to everyone. legal or not.

6. Consistency? hard when you put words in my mouth every chance you can get. You a politican?

7. You said I was a ****ty rep. I explained to you this is my first day on the job and that I (meaning me) am not a veteren rep on this site and don't know all the ropes or the lingo or how to walk on thin ice in a way a veteren rep would know or a member who knows the site well. This had nothing to do with you Son.

Anything more I don't care dude.
    Everlast Nutrition Rep

Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Last time Im saving you. Friendly tip, log off, close the browser, come back tomorrow when this thread is long gone. Try starting over.
    Xtreme Formulations Aficionado
    Xfmuscle.com

Ogrestrength.com

"From time to time, there arise among human beings, people, who seem to exude love as naturally as the sun gives out heat."

"There's only 1 comparison that matters in this world, and that's who you are compared to who you could be. Live accordingly."

Originally Posted by Diesel0022 View Post
    Last time Im saving you. Friendly tip, log off, close the browser, come back tomorrow when this thread is long gone. Try starting over.
    this isn't my thread. I just came in and wasn't on DMAA's nuts and everyone went nutso like druggies or something. That is why I made the " druggie statement" anybody this hard into DMAA it makes you wonder what other stimulants they would love to get their hands on. I know coke would get em jacked up for a lift or amphetamines. Hey when you go nutso over banned stimulants and everyone acts like an expert with stimulants can you blame why I think the way I do?

I'm talking about caffeine. I don't know what the experts are talking about. Many on here have deep seeded psychological problems. I don't think stimulants is what they should be on. Maybe try something else.
    Everlast Nutrition Rep

Non-Famous Non-Scientist koard31's Avatar
    koard31 is a name known to all. (+5000) koard31 is a name known to all. (+5000) koard31 is a name known to all. (+5000) koard31 is a name known to all. (+5000) koard31 is a name known to all. (+5000) koard31 is a name known to all. (+5000) koard31 is a name known to all. (+5000) koard31 is a name known to all. (+5000) koard31 is a name known to all. (+5000) koard31 is a name known to all. (+5000) koard31 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    7. You said I was a ****ty rep. I explained to you this is my first day on the job and that I (meaning me) am not a veteren rep on this site and don't know all the ropes or the lingo or how to walk on thin ice in a way a veteren rep would know or a member who knows the site well. This had nothing to do with you Son.
    This right here would lead most individuals of average intelligence to sit back, get to know the culture and throw their 2 cents in only when their products need the proper pimping. However, you would rather just stick your whole foot in your mouth and then spend the next 30 posts of your certainly short "career" as a rep trying to back pedal, dance and spin your way out of sounding like such a jackass and all the while making it more apparent that you obviously are in over your head.

Good luck to you.
    A fan of not overthinking.

6. Consistency? hard when you put words in my mouth every chance you can get. You a politican?
    You keep saying this. I just outlined the areas where I drew most of my ammunition from. The over reaching part of this is that you consider stimulants fine, but DMAA is the bad guy. That part hasn't changed.

I'll exit the thread now since this has become a pissing match. Your patronizing attitude with folks who have voiced concerns over the statements previously made is hugely inappropriate. Your track record through this thread was the context for my aforementioned comment. Harsh? Perhaps. Maybe my coffee wasn't strong enough this morning to be polite about ignorance when it comes to stimulant effects.

I would also like to point out that I put no words in your mouth. The correlations you drew were from your own accord. Veteran reps will tell you that staying out of the "spice" or confrontational threads is a surefire way to avoid any conflict, much less fueling them. Going around calling people "son" and demonizing compounds is not a good way to start. Hence my comment.

In all seriousness, I hope you continue to rep Everlast. They don't have a strong board presence. Just know that your behavior dictates how they are perceived on this forum, regardless of who or what is getting under your skin.

jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Diesel0022 View Post
    Oh the thread may die but the memories of what was said will last forever

Im off to go on a bacon and stimulant binge now
    Team VPX Sports Rep
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/vpx/vpx.htm

"FREE" White Heat Samples email: samples@vpxsports.com

Ever used a VPX product? Show us your in-store review and win!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158726173&page=4

Instagram: jabmaster2

~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    recharge time is the worst
    Royals Crew
    Chiefs Crew
    Festivus Crew

Originally Posted by koard31 View Post
    This right here would lead most individuals of average intelligence to sit back, get to know the culture and throw their 2 cents in only when their products need the proper pimping. However, you would rather just stick your whole foot in your mouth and then spend the next 30 posts of your certainly short "career" as a rep trying to back pedal, dance and spin your way out of sounding like such a jackass and all the while making it more apparent that you obviously are in over your head.

Good luck to you.
    Well I am taking your advice. You are right and I would of took this advice before, but I thought I was dealing with sane People. I didn't know People on here would snap out at another Person at any given moment just because they have an opinion. They obviously like DMAA alot and I respect that. I just stated it can be potentially dangerous the DMAA (looking at the bright side of the ban, yeah it sucks for those who love it. sorry people, you'll live) and then I get the to much water can be dangerous talk or coffee can be dangerous smart mouth talk. Breathing the air outside can be dangerous. Everything has risk. DMAA was thought of as unnecessary risk so they banned it. get over it.

And to the other guy

and calling somebody son when they are under attack for their opinion isn't ok? I seen alot of reps on here go out of there way to be nasty to people for little to no reason. So keep your advice son.
    Everlast Nutrition Rep

Well I am taking your advice. You are right and I would of took this advice before, but I thought I was dealing with sane People. I didn't know People on here would snap out at another Person at any given moment just because they have an opinion. They obviously like DMAA alot and I respect that. I just stated it can be potentially dangerous the DMAA (looking at the bright side of the ban, yeah it sucks for those who love it. sorry people, you'll live) and then I get the to much water can be dangerous talk or coffee can be dangerous smart mouth talk. Breathing the air outside can be dangerous. Everything has risk. DMAA was thought of as unnecessary risk so they banned it. get over it.
    For the sake of the company you represent, stop talking.

Originally Posted by joakman View Post
    For the sake of the company you represent, stop talking.

At least we don't get our raws from china. USA BABY. THE RED WHITE AND THE BLUE..... You promote that crap?
    Everlast Nutrition Rep

sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by ~Hades~ View Post
    recharge time is the worst
    I LOLed IRL.