24/7 Customer Service 1-866-236-8417 1-866-236-8417
|

Stats: 5'10", 172 lbs
    moeheep will become famous soon enough. (+50) moeheep will become famous soon enough. (+50) moeheep will become famous soon enough. (+50) moeheep will become famous soon enough. (+50) moeheep will become famous soon enough. (+50) moeheep will become famous soon enough. (+50) moeheep will become famous soon enough. (+50) moeheep will become famous soon enough. (+50) moeheep will become famous soon enough. (+50) moeheep will become famous soon enough. (+50) moeheep will become famous soon enough. (+50)

You guys were not kidding!!!

As I have posted before, I am relatively new to this. I have been working out seriously for a little over 10 weeks. I have been reading almost every post on the over 35 since I joined. I changed up my workout program a little after everything I read and got a lot more serious about my squats and dead-lifts.......and you guys were not kidding...after deciding to quit pussyfooting around, and push some serious weight....well, serious for me anyway...I am TOAST !!!!!

I left the gym feeling the best I have yet....and after 2 hours at home, stick a fork in me...I am done...no soreness, just muscle fatigue, I finally feel like I actually did myself some good!

Man, if I can keep this feeling all the time, I am a lifer !!

Stats: 5'9", 225 lbs
    BodyPoints: 50
    x-trainer ben is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) x-trainer ben is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) x-trainer ben is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) x-trainer ben is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) x-trainer ben is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) x-trainer ben is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) x-trainer ben is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) x-trainer ben is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) x-trainer ben is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) x-trainer ben is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) x-trainer ben is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by moeheep View Post
    As I have posted before, I am relatively new to this. I have been working out seriously for a little over 10 weeks. I have been reading almost every post on the over 35 since I joined. I changed up my workout program a little after everything I read and got a lot more serious about my squats and dead-lifts.......and you guys were not kidding...after deciding to quit pussyfooting around, and push some serious weight....well, serious for me anyway...I am TOAST !!!!!

I left the gym feeling the best I have yet....and after 2 hours at home, stick a fork in me...I am done...no soreness, just muscle fatigue, I finally feel like I actually did myself some good!

Just wait until you begin to see some changes in your lines; you might become addicted to it :P

Official MuscleTech Rep llahhsoj's Avatar
    Stats: 5'4", 188 lbs
    llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Awsome, keep pushin'!
    ***Official MuscleTech Rep***

★Free samples!★>> forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=164405971 <<★Free samples!★

Check out the MuscleTech Stacks!!!
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/muscletech-stacks.html

Get ready for the first ever Stack3d Pro Supplement Digital Expo!

The MuscleTech booth will have everything you expect at an expo, including giveaways, samples, new product unveilings and more! The expo runs June 22 - June 26 at www.stack3d.com/expo

Stats: 5'3", 155 lbs
    LilBeastmode is on a distinguished road. (+10) LilBeastmode is on a distinguished road. (+10) LilBeastmode is on a distinguished road. (+10) LilBeastmode is on a distinguished road. (+10) LilBeastmode is on a distinguished road. (+10) LilBeastmode is on a distinguished road. (+10) LilBeastmode is on a distinguished road. (+10) LilBeastmode is on a distinguished road. (+10) LilBeastmode is on a distinguished road. (+10) LilBeastmode is on a distinguished road. (+10) LilBeastmode is on a distinguished road. (+10)

I'm new to this weight training myself, look forward to growing with you.

moeheep will become famous soon enough. (+50) moeheep will become famous soon enough. (+50) moeheep will become famous soon enough. (+50) moeheep will become famous soon enough. (+50) moeheep will become famous soon enough. (+50) moeheep will become famous soon enough. (+50) moeheep will become famous soon enough. (+50) moeheep will become famous soon enough. (+50) moeheep will become famous soon enough. (+50) moeheep will become famous soon enough. (+50) moeheep will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Pay attention on this forum...you can learn a lot

Another day of squats and deads.....legs feel like jelly, by the time I drove home, could hardy walk up the stairs. For the first time my T-Shirts was completely soaked from sweat....all told...feelin' great!

Stats: 6'5", 286 lbs
    DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Another day of squats and deads.....legs feel like jelly, by the time I drove home, could hardy walk up the stairs. For the first time my T-Shirts was completely soaked from sweat....all told...feelin' great!
    Great feeling, no?

Much respect on the squats.
    I may look like Santa Claus.....but I'm feeling like Elvis...........