ashleyrooth90 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ashleyrooth90 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ashleyrooth90 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ashleyrooth90 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ashleyrooth90 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ashleyrooth90 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ashleyrooth90 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ashleyrooth90 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ashleyrooth90 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ashleyrooth90 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ashleyrooth90 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Need advice and some words of motivation!!

Hey guys!

I've decided I'm going to do my first bikini comp on September 29th which puts me at 22 weeks out. Any and all advice will be taken seriously!! It is the alamo showdown classic. alamoshowdown.com if you want to check it out. It is an INBF comp and a pro qualifier for WNBF. Right now I'm 5'4.5, 131.2 lbs at 18.1%. I plan on walking on stage at 116-118 at 10%

My diet.

For now this is what I'm eating.

Breakfast
    5 egg whites (using 1tbs of ketchup right now because I'm a little burnt out but I know I will need to cut it as I get closer to comp.)
    1/2 cup oatmeal

Snack
    2 turkey muffins

Lunch
    4 oz chicken breast
    1/2 cup brown rice
    1/2 cup green beans

Snack 2 turkey muffins

Dinner
    4oz chicken breast
    1/2 cup brown rice
    1/2 cup green beans

Post workout
    1 scoop whey protein.

I also know my diet will need to change consistently as I get closer so I know I'm going to have to do a TON of research. So your help is greatly appreciated!!

I plan on following Jamie Eason's workouts from 12 week trainer, but I don't know which phases to repeat since I'm 22 weeks out. I'm very familiar with workouts so if you just list a workout I'll know what your talking about. I also plan on searching through bb.com workouts on my own. I thought about getting a trainer but it was going to cost me 2500 so I'm just going to do everything on my own now so wish me luck!!!

mrusa85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrusa85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrusa85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrusa85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrusa85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrusa85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrusa85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrusa85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrusa85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrusa85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrusa85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    What's a turkey muffin?

ashleyrooth90 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ashleyrooth90 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ashleyrooth90 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ashleyrooth90 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ashleyrooth90 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ashleyrooth90 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ashleyrooth90 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ashleyrooth90 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ashleyrooth90 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ashleyrooth90 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ashleyrooth90 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Like turkey meatloaf. Ground turkey, oatmeal, spices.