Clhoops1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Clhoops1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Clhoops1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Clhoops1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Clhoops1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Clhoops1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Clhoops1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Clhoops1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Clhoops1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Clhoops1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Clhoops1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Competition Tanning??

Im about to enter my first teen bodybuilding competition within the next week and I was wondering if people recommend the spray tan that the competiton recommends. Ive already paid for it as it cost 60 dollars and now I was just seeing if you guys thought that was a smart choice on my part?

Bbeasley89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bbeasley89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bbeasley89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bbeasley89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bbeasley89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bbeasley89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bbeasley89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bbeasley89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bbeasley89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bbeasley89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bbeasley89 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Clhoops1 View Post
    Im about to enter my first teen bodybuilding competition within the next week and I was wondering if people recommend the spray tan that the competiton recommends. Ive already paid for it as it cost 60 dollars and now I was just seeing if you guys thought that was a smart choice on my part?
    Well which product is it mate? Protan is great for base tan and dream tan formala 2 red bronze on the day is the way to go IMO.

Clhoops1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Clhoops1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Clhoops1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Clhoops1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Clhoops1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Clhoops1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Clhoops1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Clhoops1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Clhoops1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Clhoops1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Clhoops1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Bbeasley89 View Post
    Well which product is it mate? Protan is great for base tan and dream tan formala 2 red bronze on the day is the way to go IMO.
    The lady who is running the tanning actually never did tell me what the product was but all i know is that it is 2 sprays the first is the base tan and the second is the color. Im getting it the day before the competition so I just hope its dark enough