JaskaranParmar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Jim Stoppani's 12-Week Shortcut To Size REVIEW/QUESTION HELP

Hi, I am 19 years old and weigh about 175 pounds. I am a pretty tall and skinny guy, I stopped working out since high school and wanted to continue again.
    Before i start the program i want to maybe go back to the gym so that i can adept to working out again then actually start the program.
    Do you think that would be fine to do so?

Also, I am really bad with the nutrient. I understand I need to eat this much of this and that but when it comes to what exactly to eat I am really bad.
    I mean what meats or what carbohydrates are good to consume. I am not a cook so what would i go shopping for at the grocery store is my biggest concern.

If anyone can help me out that be really great, do you think this is a good program to start with?
    IF anyone can help me with the nutrient part that would be wonderful.

Thank you very very much.

jakubtez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by JaskaranParmar View Post
    Hi, I am 19 years old and weigh about 175 pounds. I am a pretty tall and skinny guy, I stopped working out since high school and wanted to continue again.
    Before i start the program i want to maybe go back to the gym so that i can adept to working out again then actually start the program.
    Do you think that would be fine to do so?

Also, I am really bad with the nutrient. I understand I need to eat this much of this and that but when it comes to what exactly to eat I am really bad.
    I mean what meats or what carbohydrates are good to consume. I am not a cook so what would i go shopping for at the grocery store is my biggest concern.

If anyone can help me out that be really great, do you think this is a good program to start with?
    IF anyone can help me with the nutrient part that would be wonderful.

Thank you very very much.
    If your jumping straight into training for the first time in a long time then the stoppani routine is probably not the best. Go for a routine where you hit ur entire body each day 3 times a week.

As far as nutrition goes there is just way too much to explain, you really just need to get reading!

Tommo83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by jakubtez View Post
    If your jumping straight into training for the first time in a long time then the stoppani routine is probably not the best. Go for a routine where you hit ur entire body each day 3 times a week.

As far as nutrition goes there is just way too much to explain, you really just need to get reading!
    This.
    Can never read enough on nutrition.