Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Welcome back Juatin!
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    Available as a rep

jlarrance has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jlarrance has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jlarrance has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jlarrance has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jlarrance has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jlarrance has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jlarrance has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jlarrance has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jlarrance has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jlarrance has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jlarrance has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by NoCg3Joke View Post
    you ever do a burnout set after chest? nowadays I do biceps after chest instead of triceps..helps my arms grow more...

and when i do the biceps, it's 1 set FST Style for failure... hence the "burnout" ... just to get blood into the bicep or triceps..
    I've tried biceps with chest before, but I'll have to try an fst7 afterwards. I like doing those anyway. And for my chest a lot of times at the end I'll do a burnout set. Sometimes it's a drop set to failure.
    Your training partner's name is pain. You start out trying to ignore him. Can't do it. You attempt to reason with him. No way. You try to strike a bargain. Hah. You plead. You say "Please stop, please go away. I promise never ever to do this again if you just leave me alone." But he won't. Pain only climbs off if you do. Then you're beaten. "

Follow my juggernaut log!! http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=144483541

jlarrance has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jlarrance has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jlarrance has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jlarrance has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jlarrance has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jlarrance has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jlarrance has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jlarrance has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jlarrance has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jlarrance has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jlarrance has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by kconnell View Post
    Welcome back Juatin!
    Thanks!
    Your training partner's name is pain. You start out trying to ignore him. Can't do it. You attempt to reason with him. No way. You try to strike a bargain. Hah. You plead. You say "Please stop, please go away. I promise never ever to do this again if you just leave me alone." But he won't. Pain only climbs off if you do. Then you're beaten. "

Follow my juggernaut log!! http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=144483541

gman85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Good luck with the contest jlarrance! In your first post you talked about working on getting a little more lean. You probably already know what works for you when it comes to that, but I know for me, the easiest way to do that is to do some HIIT (for cardio especially). I mix up sprints with walking and jogging, and stick to lean proteins (chicken, tuna, eggs, whey). Even after a few days of that I notice a difference. Just a thought.
    "I Am Juggernaut" 2012 Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=144277601&p=871122901

Originally Posted by gman85 View Post
    Good luck with the contest jlarrance! In your first post you talked about working on getting a little more lean. You probably already know what works for you when it comes to that, but I know for me, the easiest way to do that is to do some HIIT (for cardio especially). I mix up sprints with walking and jogging, and stick to lean proteins (chicken, tuna, eggs, whey). Even after a few days of that I notice a difference. Just a thought.
    Thanks man! And I haven't done hiit in awhile I'll definitely had to try and start doing that again!

So my juggernaut hp is supposed to be here by tomorrow! I'm ready to try it out. For today I have a back workout lined up. I'll probably go for a run outside afterwards and try to get a few miles in.

teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    *********************JOESWAT, THE ORIGINAL JUGGERNAUT******************

*******ATTENTION ALL JUGGERNAUTS; TIP OF THE DAY, FOR REAL DIETING RESULTS, YOU NEED TO DO THE WORK....**Regarding weight loss, There's no magical way to lose weight. It comes down to Physical Activity and Diet.... Take in fewer calories than you burn OR burn more through Training/Cardio then your taking in and you lose weight. ***ITS NOT ONE TRAINING FITS ALL, AND ITS NOT ONE DIET FITS ALL*** Customizing your diet and training to your specific goal is the key to Maximilian your results, dont try short cuts, fast gimmicks and so on, they will only back fire on you, if your not sure whether your training and diet is customized for your goal, reavaluate your calorie/carb daily intake and the type of training/cardio regiment your on.
    For those that can't seem to lose excess weight despite diet and exercise, they should talk to their doctor, there are only two medical reasons ; Cushion's syndrome or having an under active thyroid gland...
    train hard, train smart, train safe, TRAIN/DIET FOR THE SPECIFIC GOAL IN MIND....Train to be the next Juggernaut......Im here if you need me

**Free training/dieting/nutritional tips and advise to all juggernauts, im here to help;
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=142169941

http://www.********.com/JoeSwatPalumbo

http://www.********.com/IAMJUGGERNAUT

JOE PALUMBO
    IFBB PRO
    Joeswat Ifbb Pro Infinitelabs
    www.infinitelabs.com
    www.fitnesswithjoeswat.org
    http://www.********.com/home.php?#!/InfiniteLabsSupplements

DAY 2 I am Juggernaut workout and diet

Hey Juggernauts! Today work was crazy busy, and a lot of physical labor all day there. I usually get to sit in the office all day but today I was out doing more work, and temps got up around 88 today.

My diet was really good as well today. As soon as i get up every morning i always get a scoop of whey. Breakfast was 1/2 cup of oats and 3 egg whites with 2 whole eggs around 9:30 am. 12:15 was lunch, which was a couple of turkey wraps that I made at home. At 3 pm I had a protein bar, and 5:00 was tuna and a couple pieces of bread. Pre workout is typically always the same, one scoop of whey and a banana.(still waiting on that Juggernaut Hp!!!). Post workout was 2 scoops whey and a gatoraid. Tonight for dinner i am eating 2 chicken breasts and asparagus.

Todays workout was back!

Back-
    -pullups neutral grip, 3 sets to failure. (20 reps, 15, and ?? i didnt count maybe around 12 lol)

-deadlift
    - 225x8
    -275 x 8
    -295 x 8
    -315 x 8

-bent over bb rows
    -155 x 8 for 3 sets

-Lat pulldowns wide grip
    -170 x 10
    -190 x 10
    -190 x 10

-Seated rows fst7's 7 sets 30 second rest. weight changed so i could get around 10 reps everyset

-2 sets of one arm rows burnouts with 80lb dbs

Cardio: I havent went on a decent run for several months. I have been doing a couple miles here and there but tonight I decided to run a while more. Not sure on the distance but since it was nice out tonight I went ahead and ran for about 25 min to a half hour. Felt good to go outside and get a nice face paced run!!

flash1135 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) flash1135 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You put in serious work with that routine bro! Your stamina must be incredible. Is this pretty much what you do on chest days?
    flash1135

Originally Posted by flash1135 View Post
    You put in serious work with that routine bro! Your stamina must be incredible. Is this pretty much what you do on chest days?
    Thanks man! My chest workouts will usually be similar to that, I will change it up with reps and rest time. I actually haven't done barbell bench in awhile I was stuck on DB's but the barbell was a nice change.

Later today I will be doing a shoulder and trap workout. Excited because before my workout my juggernaut hp should be in! I will be sure to do a supplement review later tonight or tomorrow!

rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by jlarrance View Post
    Later today I will be doing a shoulder and trap workout. Excited because before my workout my juggernaut hp should be in! I will be sure to do a supplement review later tonight or tomorrow!
    Excited to hear your opinion on the HP. Everyone else has nothing but excitment over it. I will be ordering HP next. I figure 3 JUGGERNAUT orange originals, is enough, though I absolutely love it, I need to try the new HP. Have a good workout.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    If you want it, make it happen. No one else, but you, can make you make it happen.

Don't "JUST DO IT", give it your all.
    Anyone can show up and pick up a dumbell, but not everyone will give it their all.

I don't stop working out when my muscles are sore, I stop when I'm done with my workout.

Todays excuses, won't help you tomorrow.

VENI VIDI VICI

Originally Posted by rumblebird View Post
    Excited to hear your opinion on the HP. Everyone else has nothing but excitment over it. I will be ordering HP next. I figure 3 JUGGERNAUT orange originals, is enough, though I absolutely love it, I need to try the new HP. Have a good workout.
    The original orange juggernaut was awesome stuff! I used it as well. I ordered pink lemonaid hp and actually just received it in the mail! Im hoping the hp is just as good or better than the original.

Ok so im a little behind on posting, work has been very busy the last few days. My workouts and diet are still going full force! Yesterday I did a shoulder workout. Unfortunately i didnt take my notebook with me to write down my lifts. I did have to make the workout short and sweet, one of my bestfriends had a college graduation party that I went to last night. I know I hit the shoulders hard because they are starting to tighten up.

Today was just cardio and abs. Started of with 15 minutes on the airdyne bike. Followed that up with a nice ab circuit which consisted of, weighted situps, planks, hanging leg raises, and different ab exercises with an exercise ball.(I just threw in random ab workouts together) After that i did a little rolling (bjj). I havent done jiu jitsu for over a year and it was awesome to do a little free rolling. Not to mention my rolling partner tonight was a 25lb bodybuilding friend of mine, he is a rather large man haha. It definitely made for a good workout!!

^^^also went for a run for about 20 minutes after rolling

Today is a rest day for me. It's much needed too! I'll be back at it tomorrow.

Legs:

-box squats
    135x20
    185x15
    185x12
    185x12

all box squats were supersetted with barbell overhead lunges, 20 reps

-one legged leg press supersetted with step ups 20 reps each leg for step ups. and 2 45's on each side of the leg press machine.

fst 7s for leg extensions, 100lbs 15 reps
    fst 7's for leg curls same weight and reps

-calf raise
    315x15 for 3 sets

superset those with one legged body weight calf raise

After this I went for a nice long run outside, ended up getting rained on but it was still a nice run! Had a nice stretching session after the run!

Today I was dragging all day at work. My juggernaut saved me on that one! I really like the juggernaut hp. I was focused in on my workout with no disruptions. Stuff also tastes great. And the pump!! Did leg day and my quads were pumped like crazy....Ill try and have an actual better review after tomorrows workout.

teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ********************JOESWAT, THE ORIGINAL JUGGERNAUT************************

** HERE IS A GLIMPSE ON HOW THE PRO'S TRAIN **

==INSTRUCTION ON HOW TO BUILD A JUGGERNAUT CHEST, SEE BILL THE JUGGERNAUT WINNER FEEL THE POWER ==

this can be you!!!!!!

==== TO BE A JUGGERNAUT, YOU NEED TO TRAIN LIKE A JUGGERNAUT!!!! ====

training/dieting/nutritional tips and advise to all juggernauts, im here to help you succeed...

http://www.********.com/JoeSwatPalumbo

http://www.********.com/IAMJUGGERNAUT

http://www.********.com/groups/138115752988038/

JOE PALUMBO
    IFBB PRO
    Joeswat Ifbb Pro Infinitelabs
    www.infinitelabs.com
    www.fitnesswithjoeswat.org
    http://www.********.com/home.php?#!/InfiniteLabsSupplements

Im off work today so I'll be hitting the gym later this afternoon. Gonna have a nice chest and ab workout today! Probably will go for a walk before I lift and let my juggernaut hp kick in. Pre lifting going to play some basketball for a while!

As for today I plan on getting some yard work done and cleaning the house(fun stuff). Gonna hit the grocery store up and get my juggernaut fuel!

I'll be sure to post how the workout went later tonight!

blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Dropping by and checking in.. I know the feeling about being busy with work.. Keep full force on the workouts.. Your pics you have on your bodyspace already look awesome... definitely wanna see more keep it up man..
    Look sharp, act sharp, be sharp!!!

Follow my Juggernaut Journey!!!!
    http://tinyurl.com/6u6kcn9

Hear the monster,See the monster,BE THE MONSTER!!!

Originally Posted by blueyedevil View Post
    Dropping by and checking in.. I know the feeling about being busy with work.. Keep full force on the workouts.. Your pics you have on your bodyspace already look awesome... definitely wanna see more keep it up man..
    Thank man!

JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hey Justin,

If you haven't yet, check out our IAJ ******** Group:

http://www.********.com/groups/138115752988038/
    Last edited by JohnButz; 05-08-2012 at 07:18 PM.
    Workout Log:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179207031

Chest/abs and cardio

Today I had an awesome day in the gym! Hard workout followed up by basketball.

Chest:

-incline smith barbell bench press, Id rather not use the smith but I wanted to go heavy and didnt have a spotter.
    -135x15 2 times for a warmup
    -185x12
    -225x8
    -225x6
    -225x6

-flat db bench press
    -80x10 (3 sets) last set was pretty difficult, I can usually use the 100's for 8-10 reps but my chest wasnt having it after starting heavy incline

-machine upright press
    -150x12
    -160x10 (drop set to 100lbs to failure)
    -160x10 (drop set to 100lbs to failure)

-Incline DB flyes
    -55x12
    -60x10
    -60x10

-cable flyes, Dropset on last 2 sets to failure
    -100lbs(each stack) x 10
    -90x10
    -90x10

Abs and chest supersets, I tried to mix bodyweight exercises like pushups on medicine balls and dips in with various ab exercises. Was an awesome way to finish off my chest and to keep the abs tight!

I went to play bball at the courts right after my workout...I played about 4 straight pick up games and was out of there earlier than usual. Since i didnt play ball as long as usual I ran a couple miles after. I felt great during the run, ran much faster than usual! Ive been trying to run a little more because this saturday I am doing the Viking Assault and I wanna be prepared.

My JUGGERNAUT today was awesome! I felt unstoppable in the gym. Focus and energy were through the roof! Plus, I had a nice pump to go along with it. Felt like a beast walking around the gym today, even in the presence of the other big dudes that lift in my gym! lol

NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Today I had an awesome day in the gym! Hard workout followed up by basketball.

Chest:

-flat db bench press
    -80x10 (3 sets) last set was pretty difficult, I can usually use the 100's for 8-10 reps but my chest wasnt having it after starting heavy incline
    maybe add alil bit extra juggernaut next week? i use 2 for my weaker bodyparts...been working good.. that is until i ran out as of today

KEEP KILLING MAN!
    Henry Pun ---->>> http://www.********.com/iamhyp

My Own Personal Quotes:

{{{ Lift Like A Monster, Train Like A Freak }}}

>>> Aspire to Inspire <<<

.....Keep Killing It

Originally Posted by NoCg3Joke View Post
    maybe add alil bit extra juggernaut next week? i use 2 for my weaker bodyparts...been working good.. that is until i ran out as of today

KEEP KILLING MAN!
    Yeah I might have to do that. I went to failure on barbell though so that's probably why i was weaker. I'm gonna have to try the extra juggernaut though!

alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Yeah I might have to do that. I went to failure on barbell though so that's probably why i was weaker. I'm gonna have to try the extra juggernaut though!
    two scoops gets me through a leg day! It should help you the same!
    Journey is done. See my final pics with Juggernaut HP!
    I am Juggernaut 2012: The Rants and Raves of a Gym Juggernaut: http://tinyurl.com/7txwugw

www.********.com/alika2die4

trying to inspire the twitter masses @ alika2die4

JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Check out the original Juggernaut's thread! IFBB Pro Joe Palumbo answers all questions of training, nutrition, & supplementation.

Workout Log:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179207031

kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by alika2die4 View Post
    two scoops gets me through a leg day! It should help you the same!
    I use 1.5. Caffeine is usually tolerated by weight...
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    Available as a rep

blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    lol i feel your pain on trying to do anything big following anything incline chest. lol .. it's a nice little cooker.. keep it up man
    Look sharp, act sharp, be sharp!!!

Follow my Juggernaut Journey!!!!
    http://tinyurl.com/6u6kcn9

Hear the monster,See the monster,BE THE MONSTER!!!

rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Your logs are looking great. How long have you been playing basketball? I played way back in high school. I need to get back into it. Leaving you with some weekend motivation.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    If you want it, make it happen. No one else, but you, can make you make it happen.

Don't "JUST DO IT", give it your all.
    Anyone can show up and pick up a dumbell, but not everyone will give it their all.

I don't stop working out when my muscles are sore, I stop when I'm done with my workout.

Todays excuses, won't help you tomorrow.

VENI VIDI VICI