Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    jlarrance has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jlarrance has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jlarrance has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jlarrance has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jlarrance has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jlarrance has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jlarrance has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jlarrance has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jlarrance has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jlarrance has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jlarrance has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

JLarrance's "I AM JUGGERNAUT" challenge log

Hey everyone, my name is Justin, I am 22 years old and I have been consistently working out for almost 2 years now. In those 2 years I have gained around 20-25lbs! Im super excited to get this competition rolling and hope to bring inspiration and a challenge to those participating!

I just ordered my 2 products from infinite labs which were, juggernaut hp(pink lemonade) and chocolate whey protein. I've tried the regular juggernaut preworkout before and look forward to trying the concentrated blend. Tomorrow i will be sure to get a dated picture up, today I dont have anything available with the date.

I currently try and hit the gym 5-6 days a week and I am trying to cut back some body fat from my previous bulk.

Good luck to everyone in your journey to becoming the next juggernaut!
    Your training partner's name is pain. You start out trying to ignore him. Can't do it. You attempt to reason with him. No way. You try to strike a bargain. Hah. You plead. You say "Please stop, please go away. I promise never ever to do this again if you just leave me alone." But he won't. Pain only climbs off if you do. Then you're beaten. "

Follow my juggernaut log!! http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=144483541

jlarrance has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jlarrance has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jlarrance has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jlarrance has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jlarrance has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jlarrance has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jlarrance has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jlarrance has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jlarrance has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jlarrance has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jlarrance has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Tonight was leg night for me:

Squat:
    185 x 10
    205 x 8
    205 x 8
    225 x 6

Leg press:
    470 x 10
    470 x 10
    560 x 8
    560 x 8

RDL:
    175 x 8 for 3 sets

fst7s leg extension and leg curls: weight was changing to keep within the 15 rep range

Calf raises: circuit style

Cardio: 15 minutes on the stair stepper and 10 minutes on airdyne bike
    Your training partner's name is pain. You start out trying to ignore him. Can't do it. You attempt to reason with him. No way. You try to strike a bargain. Hah. You plead. You say "Please stop, please go away. I promise never ever to do this again if you just leave me alone." But he won't. Pain only climbs off if you do. Then you're beaten. "

Follow my juggernaut log!! http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=144483541

crigdon1988 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by jlarrance View Post
    hey everyone, my name is justin, i am 22 years old and i have been consistently working out for almost 2 years now. In those 2 years i have gained around 20-25lbs! Im super excited to get this competition rolling and hope to bring inspiration and a challenge to those participating!

I just ordered my 2 products from infinite labs which were, juggernaut hp(pink lemonade) and chocolate whey protein. I've tried the regular juggernaut preworkout before and look forward to trying the concentrated blend. Tomorrow i will be sure to get a dated picture up, today i dont have anything available with the date.

I currently try and hit the gym 5-6 days a week and i am trying to cut back some body fat from my previous bulk.

Good luck to everyone in your journey to becoming the next juggernaut!

looking forward to this ****!!!!

rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Welcome to the challenge JUGGERNAUT. Glad to have you with us.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    If you want it, make it happen. No one else, but you, can make you make it happen.

Don't "JUST DO IT", give it your all.
    Anyone can show up and pick up a dumbell, but not everyone will give it their all.

I don't stop working out when my muscles are sore, I stop when I'm done with my workout.

Todays excuses, won't help you tomorrow.

VENI VIDI VICI

WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000)

Welcome to JUGGERNAUT Nation Justin!!

As the Grand Prize winner of the 2011 Olympia I AM JUGGERNAUT Challenge, I am here to offer advise, answer questions and share some of my experiences. I will be posting on my original thread that I used during the challenge. I encourage you to visit it often as I will be posting on there daily. If you have a specific question, the best way to get it answered is to post on my thread as we anticipate the number of journals to grow and it will be hard for me to visit all of them on a dialy basis, but I will be on my thread every day.

Prepare yourself for an incredible journey. Rise above the rest and you just might get be one of the Grand Prize winners and experience the opportunity of a lifetime that I was lucky enough to experience, and find yourself on the cover of Infinite Mag!!

Good Luck to all of you and I look forward to following your journey!!
    Certified Personal Trainer
    Nutrution and Wellness Consultant
    Amercian Fitness Professionals and Associates

Originally Posted by rumblebird View Post
    Welcome to the challenge JUGGERNAUT. Glad to have you with us.
    Thank you!

Thanks bill!
    Originally Posted by WildBill22 View Post

Welcome to JUGGERNAUT Nation Justin!!

As the Grand Prize winner of the 2011 Olympia I AM JUGGERNAUT Challenge, I am here to offer advise, answer questions and share some of my experiences. I will be posting on my original thread that I used during the challenge. I encourage you to visit it often as I will be posting on there daily. If you have a specific question, the best way to get it answered is to post on my thread as we anticipate the number of journals to grow and it will be hard for me to visit all of them on a dialy basis, but I will be on my thread every day.

Prepare yourself for an incredible journey. Rise above the rest and you just might get be one of the Grand Prize winners and experience the opportunity of a lifetime that I was lucky enough to experience, and find yourself on the cover of Infinite Mag!!

Good Luck to all of you and I look forward to following your journey!!

BOOGADA will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOOGADA will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOOGADA will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOOGADA will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOOGADA will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOOGADA will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOOGADA will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOOGADA will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOOGADA will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOOGADA will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOOGADA will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Welcome! Looking forward to hearing about your juggernaut experience.
    325/300/425

Originally Posted by BOOGADA View Post
    Welcome! Looking forward to hearing about your juggernaut experience.
    Thanks!

Figure Athlete/Juggernaut lilmzchief's Avatar
    lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Welcome to the Challenge Justin! =)
    "Just Do IT" - Nike

"The biggest adventure you can take is is to live the life of your dreams" - Oprah Winfrey

Bodyspace Account: http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/lilmzchief/

FB: https://www.********.com/lilmzchief, https://www.********.com/jmacsworld

http://jmacsworld.com/, https://fitimpressions.com/

Originally Posted by lilmzchief View Post
    Welcome to the Challenge Justin! =)
    Thank you !

NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    WELCOME JUSTIN! dang, got another heavy hitter here huh? .. i'm in trouble

nice leg workout man!! oh, let me know how the whey protein is when you get it... thanks!
    Henry Pun ---->>> http://www.********.com/iamhyp

My Own Personal Quotes:

{{{ Lift Like A Monster, Train Like A Freak }}}

>>> Aspire to Inspire <<<

.....Keep Killing It

W84IT is on a distinguished road. (+10) W84IT is on a distinguished road. (+10) W84IT is on a distinguished road. (+10) W84IT is on a distinguished road. (+10) W84IT is on a distinguished road. (+10) W84IT is on a distinguished road. (+10) W84IT is on a distinguished road. (+10) W84IT is on a distinguished road. (+10) W84IT is on a distinguished road. (+10) W84IT is on a distinguished road. (+10) W84IT is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Welcome to the Challenge. Glad to have you.
    Let's Get SLICED N' DICED!!

Join the body group and let's take this Journey together!!!

http://groups.bodybuilding.com/sliced_n_diced

Originally Posted by NoCg3Joke View Post
    WELCOME JUSTIN! dang, got another heavy hitter here huh? .. i'm in trouble

nice leg workout man!! oh, let me know how the whey protein is when you get it... thanks!
    Thanks man and thanks for stopping by! That leg workout was a good one.

I have actually already tried the infinite whey before, it's good stuff. Taste is great and mixes very well! Good luck, I'll be stopping by your thread soon to check things out!

Originally Posted by W84IT View Post
    Welcome to the Challenge. Glad to have you.

Thank you!

Ready for my first official day of being a Juggernaut!

Today is chest day! Im looking forward to hitting it hard. I recently just switched to doing one body part a day, I feel like i can really hit each part of my body with high intensity when I do this split.

Later on today I will take some starting progress pics with todays newspaper.

My current supplements right now are:
    -Optimum nutrition 100% whey and casein
    -I have several different multis i have used, right now im using anavite
    -arginie
    -glutamine
    -extend bcaas
    -fish oils
    -Im still waiting on my products from infinite labs, hopefully will be here before the end of the week!

My nutrition is typically on point, and I am very interested in the nutrition side of things. I do cheat when I feel it is needed, which is typically every 7-14 days. Although, I try to keep my diet clean for the most part. I have never been one to really count my calories but I do try to keep track of my protein. Protein sources come from turkey, chicken, lean cuts of beef, tilapia, tuna, some dairy, beans, protein shakes/bars, etc. Complex carbs come mainly from oats, whole grain bread, and rice. I also will usually have either a banana or apple pre workout.

Tonight after my chest workout I will play some basketball for a couple hours. This is easily my favorite form of cardio, I absolutely love it! I will post later how the workout went!

WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Today is chest day! Im looking forward to hitting it hard. I recently just switched to doing one body part a day, I feel like i can really hit each part of my body with high intensity when I do this split.

-arginie
    -glutamine
    -extend bcaas
    -fish oils
    -Im still waiting on my products from infinite labs, hopefully will be here before the end of the week!

My nutrition is typically on point, and I am very interested in the nutrition side of things. I do cheat when I feel it is needed, which is typically every 7-14 days. Although, I try to keep my diet clean for the most part. I have never been one to really count my calories but I do try to keep track of my protein. Protein sources come from turkey, chicken, lean cuts of beef, tilapia, tuna, some dairy, beans, protein shakes/bars, etc. Complex carbs come mainly from oats, whole grain bread, and rice. I also will usually have either a banana or apple pre workout.

Tonight after my chest workout I will play some basketball for a couple hours. This is easily my favorite form of cardio, I absolutely love it! I will post later how the workout went!
    Sounds like a great day. I always try to incorporate sports for my cardio - playing soccer, basketball and tennis.... much better than running on the treadmill or elipitcal!!
    Certified Personal Trainer
    Nutrution and Wellness Consultant
    Amercian Fitness Professionals and Associates

Originally Posted by WildBill22 View Post
    Sounds like a great day. I always try to incorporate sports for my cardio - playing soccer, basketball and tennis.... much better than running on the treadmill or elipitcal!!
    Completely agree! Im not a fan of stationairy cardio, id rather play a sport any day or go for a run outside! Here in a couple weeks I start a flag football league and soon after Ill be in another season of an adult basketball league. So I am able to get my cardio through other sources.

blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hey Justin welcome... Looks like you are already off to a great.. Start I will be looking forward to following your Juggernaut Journey..
    Look sharp, act sharp, be sharp!!!

Follow my Juggernaut Journey!!!!
    http://tinyurl.com/6u6kcn9

Hear the monster,See the monster,BE THE MONSTER!!!

Originally Posted by blueyedevil View Post
    Hey Justin welcome... Looks like you are already off to a great.. Start I will be looking forward to following your Juggernaut Journey..
    Thank you! Im excited for it, ill be sure to check out your thread!

BOOGADA will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOOGADA will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOOGADA will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOOGADA will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOOGADA will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOOGADA will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOOGADA will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOOGADA will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOOGADA will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOOGADA will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOOGADA will become famous soon enough. (+50)

-arginie
    -glutamine
    -extend bcaas
    -fish oils

Just wondering, when you say 1 body part a day, do you do any secondary muscles like chest and triceps or just chest?
    325/300/425

Just wondering, when you say 1 body part a day, do you do any secondary muscles like chest and triceps or just chest?
    I usually just listen to my body, if im doing chest i might throw in a couple different tricep workouts as well. Depends how i feel that day. I will do calves and abs a couple times a week. I switch my program up so much though, just happens that right now I am doing one body part a day.

I usually just listen to my body, if im doing chest i might throw in a couple different tricep workouts as well. Depends how i feel that day. I will do calves and abs a couple times a week. I switch my program up so much though, just happens that right now I am doing one body part a day.
    Yeah sometimes afer a good chest workout, I don't have a lot left to hit the triceps hard so I'll do them later in the day (if I remember). Good to see you found what works for you.
    325/300/425

Yeah sometimes afer a good chest workout, I don't have a lot left to hit the triceps hard so I'll do them later in the day (if I remember). Good to see you found what works for you.
    Thanks man! Still learning and making tweaks of course.

Chest workout! This workout went very well today, I kept the intensity up and tried to keep things moving. I got B.o.Bs new album that was released today so i was able to listen to it preworkout and it got me pretty pumped up! I didnt have a spotter today so i wasnt able to go as heavy as i wouldve like on my Barbell bench.

Chest:
    -Barbell Bench press:
    -205x10
    -215 x 8
    -215x8
    -220x6

-Incline dumbell press:
    -80 x 10
    -80 x 9
    -80 x 10

-Upright machine press: dropset on the last set to failure
    -140 x 10
    -150 x 10
    -160 x 10

-Standing cable flye:
    -100(each stack) x 10
    -90 x 10 (dropset)
    -90 x 10 (dropset)

-DB flyes on a slight incline:
    -50 x 10
    -50 x 12
    -60 x 10

-Didnt quite feel done so i did some plyometric pushups, DB shrugs, and dips in a circuit.

- Abs:
    -Hanging leg raise- 3 sets to failure
    -decline weighted situps- 2 sets to failure
    -cable crunches, 3 sets to failure, heavy weight
    -2 sets of pilates crunches to failure

After i was done with all of this i went to the basketball courts and played about 5 pick up games! Ran hard the whole time and got a great workout.

JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Great to have you back in!
    Workout Log:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179207031

Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Welcome to the Juggernaut Challenge Justin!
    To strengthen the muscles of your❤️The best exercise is lifting someone else's spirit when you can
    🎬 Actor
    🥊 Athlete
    🤠 Young at ❤️ Grandpa
    🐻 PAPA BEAR
    #TeamBBcom INSPIRE ENCOURAGE MOTIVATE
    imdb.me/kevinmattson
    Tough as Nails with a Heart of Gold: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159547631

JUGGERNAUT LOG: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=137405463&page=1

Originally Posted by JohnButz View Post
    Great to have you back in!
    I'm pumped to give this a second go! Thanks for stopping
    By!

Originally Posted by Kevin Mattson View Post
    Welcome to the Juggernaut Challenge Justin!
    Thanks Kevin!

NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    you ever do a burnout set after chest? nowadays I do biceps after chest instead of triceps..helps my arms grow more...

and when i do the biceps, it's 1 set FST Style for failure... hence the "burnout" ... just to get blood into the bicep or triceps..
    Henry Pun ---->>> http://www.********.com/iamhyp

My Own Personal Quotes:

{{{ Lift Like A Monster, Train Like A Freak }}}

>>> Aspire to Inspire <<<

.....Keep Killing It