melantus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

My 1 Year Transformation (Not Sure What Do Now)

So my story. I used to lift take care myself I was never very lean nor heavy set. I got into a deep depression and gained A LOT of weight and ended up 220 pounds (I'm 5'8). So when I moved out to Texas for fresh start I decided to get serious with my health. I actually did the Kris G 12 week video trainer 2x and then went my own for the rest. I like where I am now, but I'd like to start gaining. So I did some reading. Some say you need visible abs which I barely show my top 2. I've tried bulking before and all I did was get fat and was really waste of time. So anyone who can point me to good article on how do this right would really be appreciated. Also if you think should cut more I'm open to trying that before doing a bulk cycle. Thanks for any help you can give me!

pic20131224085557.jpg

Rapidshed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rapidshed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rapidshed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rapidshed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rapidshed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rapidshed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rapidshed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rapidshed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rapidshed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rapidshed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rapidshed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm about the same as your 220 photo, i'm just looking at the other transformation on here for the year, and i think i will do what he's done, 3 months at HIIT training, and loose the mass, then engage at medium/heavy longer reps to work 2 groups daily, and see if i can empulate that 12 month picture. I'll stick close to the suppliements, and see waht i can achieve in that time,

If your already at the 155, maybe skip the hiit and jump to longer reps of weights and go for a bulking, via lifting phase and see what happens for you?

kaaneroz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kaaneroz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kaaneroz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kaaneroz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kaaneroz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    you should change your working system every 6 weeks
    KAAN EROZ - SCHOOL OF PHYSICAL EDUCATION AND SPORTS - COACHING EDUCATION