Thought ill share my results after carb cycling for 8 weeks. In all honesty i used Scoobys carb cycling meal plan, it was just easier than designing it myself. I stuck with my normal strength training but also added abs 3 times a week and cardio 3 times a week.
Being a full time uni student and having two jobs, i had to prepare my meals the night before and pack them in containers. I bought that 6 pack bag and took that thing with me to uni/work and just kept it in my car and when i needed to eat i just got my meal and smashed it.
Heres a few things you should probably know.
- I was consistent has hell
- Only had 2 cheat meals in 8 weeks
- Didn't miss a training session
- Only supplement was a Whey isolate
- During the last two weeks i was the most moody/on edge person in the world. Its really a mental fight with yourself at that point.
I know i need a lot more mass, this was just a mental thing for me to prove to myself that i have the discipline to actually achieve my goals.
Weight before - 75kg
Weight after - 68kg
Waist - lost 5cm
Chest - lost 0cm
Quads - lost 1cm
Bicep - lost 1cm
Now I'm currently on a 3500kcal bulk - C412 P200 F117
Thread: 8 Week Carb Cycling Results.