Thread: Pec Help

SMITTYMEN is on a distinguished road. (+10) SMITTYMEN is on a distinguished road. (+10) SMITTYMEN is on a distinguished road. (+10) SMITTYMEN is on a distinguished road. (+10) SMITTYMEN is on a distinguished road. (+10) SMITTYMEN is on a distinguished road. (+10) SMITTYMEN is on a distinguished road. (+10) SMITTYMEN is on a distinguished road. (+10) SMITTYMEN is on a distinguished road. (+10) SMITTYMEN is on a distinguished road. (+10) SMITTYMEN is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Exclamation Pec Help

Ive been training for several years now and I have made great progress in that time. I went from a soaking wet 170lbs boy to a 220lbs man. I have doubled in size in all body parts except my chest. It seems all of the work I put in it just doesn't cut it . I've tried all exercises and workout prgms in the book and stuck to a very strict diet and no change. I get great pumps throughout the chest area but it just seems to dissipate and disappear after a day or two. Any ideas how to get that block chest I'm looking for. I don't know if it's my genetics or what bc I have my dads strength and my mothers bone structure. Thanks

CLandry is a name known to all. (+5000) CLandry is a name known to all. (+5000) CLandry is a name known to all. (+5000) CLandry is a name known to all. (+5000) CLandry is a name known to all. (+5000) CLandry is a name known to all. (+5000) CLandry is a name known to all. (+5000) CLandry is a name known to all. (+5000) CLandry is a name known to all. (+5000) CLandry is a name known to all. (+5000) CLandry is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by SMITTYMEN View Post
    Ive been training for several years now and I have made great progress in that time. I went from a soaking wet 170lbs boy to a 220lbs man. I have doubled in size in all body parts except my chest. It seems all of the work I put in it just doesn't cut it . I've tried all exercises and workout prgms in the book and stuck to a very strict diet and no change. I get great pumps throughout the chest area but it just seems to dissipate and disappear after a day or two. Any ideas how to get that block chest I'm looking for. I don't know if it's my genetics or what bc I have my dads strength and my mothers bone structure. Thanks
    It could be your genetics.
    It could be your form.

The former would seem more appropriate given how long you've been working out. You can never change genetics, but you can always overcome it.

Experiment with different proven programs and perfect your form (even though horrible form can still lead to noticeable gains).

Your pumps last for 1-2 days? I find that hard to believe.

SMITTYMEN is on a distinguished road. (+10) SMITTYMEN is on a distinguished road. (+10) SMITTYMEN is on a distinguished road. (+10) SMITTYMEN is on a distinguished road. (+10) SMITTYMEN is on a distinguished road. (+10) SMITTYMEN is on a distinguished road. (+10) SMITTYMEN is on a distinguished road. (+10) SMITTYMEN is on a distinguished road. (+10) SMITTYMEN is on a distinguished road. (+10) SMITTYMEN is on a distinguished road. (+10) SMITTYMEN is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by CLandry View Post
    It could be your genetics.
    It could be your form.

The former would seem more appropriate given how long you've been working out. You can never change genetics, but you can always overcome it.

Experiment with different proven programs and perfect your form (even though horrible form can still lead to noticeable gains).

Your pumps last for 1-2 days? I find that hard to believe.

I'm sorry. I meant after my good pump it just all seems wasted days later. Ur supposed to grow when u sleep and I keep my diet fairly clean and I just can't get over the hump. I guess I need to just to just stick with it. Possibly a training partner to motivate me. It's difficult

oldballs is a name known to all. (+5000) oldballs is a name known to all. (+5000) oldballs is a name known to all. (+5000) oldballs is a name known to all. (+5000) oldballs is a name known to all. (+5000) oldballs is a name known to all. (+5000) oldballs is a name known to all. (+5000) oldballs is a name known to all. (+5000) oldballs is a name known to all. (+5000) oldballs is a name known to all. (+5000) oldballs is a name known to all. (+5000)
    throw us a bone and tell us what you do for your workouts

Originally Posted by oldballs View Post
    throw us a bone and tell us what you do for your workouts
    I do flat bench, incline DB bench, incline DB flyes and cable crossovers usually. I sometimes throw in incline bar bench instead of DBs and DB Pullovers as well. My upper chest is ok it's my lower portion and some of the outside just isn't getting developed.