Thread: Heart Attacks

Registered User Caffstimjunky85's Avatar
    Caffstimjunky85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Caffstimjunky85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Caffstimjunky85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Caffstimjunky85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Caffstimjunky85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Caffstimjunky85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Caffstimjunky85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Caffstimjunky85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Caffstimjunky85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Caffstimjunky85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Caffstimjunky85 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Heart Attacks

So I will break it down in a nutshell my father died of an attack at 43. My immediate cousin (on fathers side) at 25 from an attack. I have done endless amounts of research for myself. My weight as of today 221 I'm 5'10 and last I checked 20% body fat. Ive began my routine as of February 15th. At first I couldn't run a mile in 12 minutes. I'm down to 730 a mile. Weights well I haven't tried maxing out? I can do circuits in full form with 35lb dumbells. That being curls, dumbell push press, dumbell rows, dumbell press, dumbell side bends. All one after another. Fear of the same fate is my motivation. I'd post pictures but well it ain't pretty. Give me 3 more months. I appreciate all your guys support.

Caffstimjunky85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Caffstimjunky85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Caffstimjunky85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Caffstimjunky85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Caffstimjunky85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Caffstimjunky85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Caffstimjunky85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Caffstimjunky85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Caffstimjunky85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Caffstimjunky85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Caffstimjunky85 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Also

This all happened last year too. Im 27 with some hope. So I'm what you guys consider a "noob". So I plan on ending this deadly cycle.

vascularing defination Newbtime's Avatar
    Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    if you had someone drop from a heart attack at 25 in your family, it could likely be a structural genetic defect, I'd go to a cardiologist to be safe instead of thinking the problem is solely health/diet/fitness related

Halles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Halles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Halles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Halles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Halles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Halles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Halles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Halles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Halles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Halles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Halles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi Caffstimjunky85,
    Sorry to hear about your dad and cousin and you must do exercise regularly to lose weight and reduce depression. Watch what you eat and add whole grains, fruits, vegetables and low fat dairy products more in your daily meals.
    Halles

Yung-Dilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) Yung-Dilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) Yung-Dilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) Yung-Dilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) Yung-Dilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) Yung-Dilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) Yung-Dilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) Yung-Dilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) Yung-Dilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) Yung-Dilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) Yung-Dilla will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Yeah this sounds like it's something family related go get yourself checked out at the doctors...
    It's called the american dream, because you have to be sleeping to see it...
    (R.I.P. ssj4veggeto1008)

The one who doesn't fall, doesn't stand up. - Fedor Emelianenko

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Yung-Dilla View Post
    Yeah this sounds like it's something family related go get yourself checked out at the doctors...
    Doctor says I'm good to work out. I've cleaned up my diet considerably. No more sugars and processed meats. I drink a gallon of water a day. Doing HIIT 3 days a week. I'll eventually post a before and after once I gather some nuts to do so.

cate0504 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cate0504 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cate0504 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cate0504 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cate0504 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cate0504 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cate0504 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cate0504 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cate0504 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cate0504 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cate0504 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    This happened to someone I know too. Maybe that's partly why I'm motivated to live a healthier life. I'm in no way heavy but it has made me more aware of stuff like this.