Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Registered Charizard Spiekman19's Avatar
    Spiekman19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spiekman19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spiekman19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spiekman19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spiekman19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spiekman19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spiekman19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spiekman19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spiekman19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spiekman19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spiekman19 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Rate me, 15 years old :)

Removed ~ I've received a lot of usefull feedback, thank you guys!
    Last edited by Spiekman19; 04-30-2012 at 02:05 AM.

EW13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EW13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EW13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EW13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EW13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EW13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EW13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EW13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EW13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EW13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EW13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    3/10 because of all that hair gel

Spiekman19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spiekman19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spiekman19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spiekman19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spiekman19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spiekman19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spiekman19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spiekman19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spiekman19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spiekman19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spiekman19 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by EW13 View Post
    3/10 because of all that hair gel
    I didn't ask to rate the gell :P It's all quite old since this picture was token in my brothers house and he doesn't really clean it up :P

trexmoad123 is just really nice. (+1000) trexmoad123 is just really nice. (+1000) trexmoad123 is just really nice. (+1000) trexmoad123 is just really nice. (+1000) trexmoad123 is just really nice. (+1000) trexmoad123 is just really nice. (+1000) trexmoad123 is just really nice. (+1000) trexmoad123 is just really nice. (+1000) trexmoad123 is just really nice. (+1000) trexmoad123 is just really nice. (+1000) trexmoad123 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Can't even tell that you lift.. but that's to be expected if you've only been at it for a month.

You'll notice improvements eventually, it just takes time. Just stay consistent, lift heavy, eat a lot.. and you're good to go.

Originally Posted by trexmoad123 View Post
    Can't even tell that you lift.. but that's to be expected if you've only been at it for a month.

You'll notice improvements eventually, it just takes time. Just stay consistent, lift heavy, eat a lot.. and you're good to go.
    I know that you can't tell it now I've been injured for 3 months and that made me sit at home doing nothing for 3 months However I train on strenght a lot and just a little bit on mass, because lifting heavy on my age isn't really good in my opinion.

Thank you for your advice

Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Spiekman19 View Post
    However I train on strenght a lot and just a little bit on mass, because lifting heavy on my age isn't really good in my opinion.
    that made absolutely zero sense

Originally Posted by Jericoe View Post
    that made absolutely zero sense
    I went to a physiotherapist for my shoulder and he started raging at me that I was to young to lift heavy weights etc so I didn't know what to do and he said that I had to do min. 12 reps in my workout
    Last edited by Spiekman19; 04-29-2012 at 01:59 PM.

Arcanom is on a distinguished road. (+10) Arcanom is on a distinguished road. (+10) Arcanom is on a distinguished road. (+10) Arcanom is on a distinguished road. (+10) Arcanom is on a distinguished road. (+10) Arcanom is on a distinguished road. (+10) Arcanom is on a distinguished road. (+10) Arcanom is on a distinguished road. (+10) Arcanom is on a distinguished road. (+10) Arcanom is on a distinguished road. (+10) Arcanom is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I went to a physiotherapist for my shoulder and he started raging at me that I was to young to lift weights etc so I didn't know what to do and he said that I had to do min. 12 reps in my workout
    you went to a physiotherapist to solve your problem with your shoulder. After your injury passed away, he said you should to physiotheraphy. You know its shiny name for strengthening your muscles. Then he said lifting weights was bad for your age. That makes perfects sense isnt it?

back to topic, you shouldnt be worried about your fat% just eat big you have no exessive fat. Bulk bulk bulk.

Originally Posted by Arcanom View Post
    you went to a physiotherapist to solve your problem with your shoulder. After your injury passed away, he said you should to physiotheraphy. You know its shiny name for strengthening your muscles. Then he said lifting weights was bad for your age. That makes perfects sense isnt it?

back to topic, you shouldnt be worried about your fat% just eat big you have no exessive fat. Bulk bulk bulk.
    I dont really understand what you are saying, I went to the physiotherapist because of my shoulder, and I told him I was lifting weights, that was the moment when he started raging at me etc...

Thanks for your advice about the fat I wasn't quite sure if I should bulk or not.

vbhsfi is just really nice. (+1000) vbhsfi is just really nice. (+1000) vbhsfi is just really nice. (+1000) vbhsfi is just really nice. (+1000) vbhsfi is just really nice. (+1000) vbhsfi is just really nice. (+1000) vbhsfi is just really nice. (+1000) vbhsfi is just really nice. (+1000) vbhsfi is just really nice. (+1000) vbhsfi is just really nice. (+1000) vbhsfi is just really nice. (+1000)
    i think you need another toothbrush

jimmyhifly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jimmyhifly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jimmyhifly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jimmyhifly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jimmyhifly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jimmyhifly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jimmyhifly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jimmyhifly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jimmyhifly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jimmyhifly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jimmyhifly is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I dont really understand what you are saying, I went to the physiotherapist because of my shoulder, and I told him I was lifting weights, that was the moment when he started raging at me etc...

Thanks for your advice about the fat I wasn't quite sure if I should bulk or not.
    U should bulk with me man, i regret cutting, cus now i have no mass im just really vascular/cut with abs and minimal strength, im doing SS as well.

Originally Posted by jimmyhifly View Post
    U should bulk with me man, i regret cutting, cus now i have no mass im just really vascular/cut with abs and minimal strength, im doing SS as well.
    We could bulk togheter, add my skype: Etherpiraatj We can keep eachother motivated and help eachother bulking ofcourse
    I believe I have a lot of strength (compared to my 15 yo friends) When I workout with them I do like 3x the weight they lift and I also do more reps. For example: I do weighted Pull-ups while they can't even do a single pull-up ...

re4l will become famous soon enough. (+50) re4l will become famous soon enough. (+50) re4l will become famous soon enough. (+50) re4l will become famous soon enough. (+50) re4l will become famous soon enough. (+50) re4l will become famous soon enough. (+50) re4l will become famous soon enough. (+50) re4l will become famous soon enough. (+50) re4l will become famous soon enough. (+50) re4l will become famous soon enough. (+50) re4l will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Not bad for 15, keep adding mass. Lol got enough tooth brushes bro?

Calpoly is on a distinguished road. (+10) Calpoly is on a distinguished road. (+10) Calpoly is on a distinguished road. (+10) Calpoly is on a distinguished road. (+10) Calpoly is on a distinguished road. (+10) Calpoly is on a distinguished road. (+10) Calpoly is on a distinguished road. (+10) Calpoly is on a distinguished road. (+10) Calpoly is on a distinguished road. (+10) Calpoly is on a distinguished road. (+10) Calpoly is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I'd go as far to say I would lather you up in gravy and lick it off

No homo of course

jimmyhifly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jimmyhifly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jimmyhifly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jimmyhifly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jimmyhifly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jimmyhifly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jimmyhifly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jimmyhifly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jimmyhifly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jimmyhifly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jimmyhifly is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    We could bulk togheter, add my skype: Etherpiraatj We can keep eachother motivated and help eachother bulking ofcourse
    I believe I have a lot of strength (compared to my 15 yo friends) When I workout with them I do like 3x the weight they lift and I also do more reps. For example: I do weighted Pull-ups while they can't even do a single pull-up ...
    lol, my pull ups have improve soooo much since i started lifting. used to not be able to do any, now I can easily get 4 sets of 8-12...but for the rest of my lifts, they are slowly increasing. Starting Strength is working well for my first week. I wouldn't put ur skype on here like that btw.

Ardhimas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ardhimas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ardhimas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ardhimas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ardhimas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ardhimas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ardhimas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ardhimas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ardhimas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ardhimas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ardhimas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    How long have you been lifting? You seem to be getting pretty good results.

[QUOTE=Ardhimas;874457621]How long have you been lifting? You seem to be getting pretty good results.[/QUOTE He said this is his first month back from lifting after injuring his shoulder.

DanyielHussain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DanyielHussain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Hey man I'm also 15. Well i think you should be doing what everyone else says and put on more mass. I think probably the best way to do that is to lift with heavy compound exercises. Try doing Strong Lifts 5X5 to gain mass and strength it really helps me with gaining mass. Just if you do it on the in between days workout arms, i feel that the workout really neglects working on arms. When I put on mass i do these work outs
    Mon- Strong Lifts 5X5 work out A
    Tuesday- arms and abs
    Wendsday- Strong Lifts 5X5 work out B
    Thursday- Arms and abs
    Friday- Strong Lifts 5X5 work out A
    Saterday-Arms and polymerics like box jumps and depth jumps (Polymerics are good because they help you gain more fast twitch muscle fibers so you can become more explosive)
    sunday rest

And when you are just try to get a really nice physic after getting allot of mass just do bodybuilding workouts and isolate certain body parts to work on each day plus clean up your diet =]

Travisxx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Travisxx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Travisxx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Travisxx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Travisxx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Travisxx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Travisxx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Travisxx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Travisxx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Travisxx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Travisxx has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Thumbs up

Bulk while doing Babyslayers SS.

Get strong as fuk. And start embaressing your weak friends.
    Current/Goals
    630/650 Squat
    390/425 Bench
    600/650 Deadlift
    1600/1700 Total
    275/242 Weight

Max94 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Max94 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Max94 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Max94 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Max94 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Max94 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Max94 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Max94 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Max94 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Max94 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Max94 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    op how many toothbrush u need bro?
    ***Pull-Up Crew***

"Who aims at excellence will be above mediocrity; who aims at mediocrity will be far short of it."

"Constant dripping hollows out a stone." - Lucretius

Brb, Eating.

DanyielHussain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DanyielHussain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Ehh. . . dont follow Travissxx he does not look strong pound for pound at all

Travisxx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Travisxx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Travisxx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Travisxx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Travisxx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Travisxx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Travisxx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Travisxx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Travisxx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Travisxx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Travisxx has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by DanyielHussain View Post
    No need for me to go to insulting you. I would guess my total is 300-400 pounds more then yours and that your just another Lil boy who cannot accept that fact he isn't as great as he thought he was. it's okay. I've dealt with guys with insecurity problems my whole life. Keep doing what your doin, it's obviously paying off so well for you.!
    Current/Goals
    630/650 Squat
    390/425 Bench
    600/650 Deadlift
    1600/1700 Total
    275/242 Weight

Originally Posted by Travisxx View Post
    No need for me to go to insulting you. I would guess my total is 300-400 pounds more then yours and that your just another Lil boy who cannot accept that fact he isn't as great as he thought he was. it's okay. I've dealt with guys with insecurity problems my whole life. Keep doing what your doin, it's obviously paying off so well for you.!
    Bro if you actually look at both of our totals mine is higher than yours by 3

Gymrat2000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gymrat2000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gymrat2000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gymrat2000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gymrat2000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gymrat2000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gymrat2000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gymrat2000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gymrat2000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gymrat2000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gymrat2000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    You mad that when he cuts he will be bigger than you that you would ever be in your whole life ?
    Certified Broscientist.

------♥♥-----
    ----♥♥-♥♥----
    ---♥♥---♥♥---
    ---♥♥---♥♥---
    ---♥♥---♥♥---
    ----♥♥-♥♥----
    -----♥♥♥-----
    ----♥♥-♥♥----
    ---♥♥---♥♥---
    --♥♥-----♥♥--
    ***TEAM REDRAIDER86***
    --♥♥--♥♥--TEAM MISC BIG C SUPPORT--♥♥--♥♥--

Thumbs down

Bro if you actually look at both of our totals mine is higher than yours by 3
    Makes no since. Your total is 1353? Or by 300? 1650? Lol. That's the biggest joke I've ever heard. I woudnt bet you could total 900.
    Current/Goals
    630/650 Squat
    390/425 Bench
    600/650 Deadlift
    1600/1700 Total
    275/242 Weight

Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000)
    Hey man I'm also 15. Well i think you should be doing what everyone else says and put on more mass. I think probably the best way to do that is to lift with heavy compound exercises. Try doing Strong Lifts 5X5 to gain mass and strength it really helps me with gaining mass. Just if you do it on the in between days workout arms, i feel that the workout really neglects working on arms. When I put on mass i do these work outs
    Mon- Strong Lifts 5X5 work out A
    Tuesday- arms and abs
    Wendsday- Strong Lifts 5X5 work out B
    Thursday- Arms and abs
    Friday- Strong Lifts 5X5 work out A
    Saterday-Arms and polymerics like box jumps and depth jumps (Polymerics are good because they help you gain more fast twitch muscle fibers so you can become more explosive)
    sunday rest

And when you are just try to get a really nice physic after getting allot of mass just do bodybuilding workouts and isolate certain body parts to work on each day plus clean up your diet =]
    your an idiot

Bulk while doing Babyslayers SS.

Get strong as fuk. And start embaressing your weak friends.
    listen to this guy

Swaiin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Swaiin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Swaiin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Swaiin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Swaiin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Swaiin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Swaiin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    woodsmash/10

Makes no since. Your total is 1353? Or by 300? 1650? Lol. That's the biggest joke I've ever heard. I wouldnt bet you could total 900.
    Dude it doesn't matter dude, you're fat . how about you spend more time on the treadmill, and less time on bodybuilding.com. I got an idea how about we both entire the teen body weight bench competition and see who wins?

AestheticOrDie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AestheticOrDie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    you look awkward

Smile

Dude it doesn't matter dude, you're fat . how about you spend more time on the treadmill, and less time on bodybuilding.com. I got an idea how about we both entire the teen body weight bench competition and see who wins?
    Hahaha listen prick. If I wanted to be cut up I could be. If I wanted to be a bodybuilder I could be. Do I? Not at all. I'm happy with being stronger then you'll ever Be in your life. I've done more now then you'll ever do. When you've OFFICIALLY broken any records come talk to me. Cause my lifts will beat any Raw Powerlifting totals for my age group. And I've proved that by actually COMPETING and WINNING meet. But then again that's not something you'd know about.

What I don't understand is why you tried to call me out. Are you so insecure you cant handle when people don't agree with you?

Also it's hard to beat someone in a bench comp when they only weight ~125. But it's give me great pleasure to know my bench is more then yours will ever be in your whole life Congrats on Bein the puny kid for life.
    Current/Goals
    630/650 Squat
    390/425 Bench
    600/650 Deadlift
    1600/1700 Total
    275/242 Weight