Registered User AnabolicBurrito's Avatar
    AnabolicBurrito has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AnabolicBurrito has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AnabolicBurrito has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AnabolicBurrito has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AnabolicBurrito has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AnabolicBurrito has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AnabolicBurrito has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AnabolicBurrito has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AnabolicBurrito has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AnabolicBurrito has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AnabolicBurrito has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile AnabolicBurrito's quest to add some beef to dis Burro!

Hello my dudes!

Quick summary of myself. Names Jose and Currently in my 3rd year of lifting (1 1/2 of smart training) and beginning the Long Journey achieve a Natural Pro Card. Been Apart of Team 3DMJ under the tutelage of a certain Alpha Male… maybe juu no hiiim…  Alberto “Muy Suave” Nunez

It will no doubt be a long and difficult road, as I’ve come to find im not the most fruitful flower in the muscle growth area. All the more reason to destroy some weight and overcome another obstacle!

Im currently weeks into Juggernaut and been seeing some gnarly progress, will push no doubt to my bodys limits to accomplish my goals. For those of you that follow my thread, muchos gracias, very motivation to have a great group of guys around. 3dmj my knee grows!

PS: THIS THREAD WILL LACK ANY COOL FONT OR MOST OTHER **** AS I CANNOT FIGURE THAT OUT. lol. inb4computerilliterate.

AnabolicBurrito has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AnabolicBurrito has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AnabolicBurrito has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AnabolicBurrito has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AnabolicBurrito has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AnabolicBurrito has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AnabolicBurrito has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AnabolicBurrito has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AnabolicBurrito has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AnabolicBurrito has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AnabolicBurrito has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Deadlift Day!!

Easily havin become my favorite day, due to actually being able to put up respectable weight .

Deadlifts
    280x8
    280x8
    280x8
    280x8
    280x19 (with 2 in the tank ..)

Hnnnnnnng. Dope ass set of Deads, easily couldve pushed out 3-5 more to absolute failure but didnt want to fry out to quickly this week.

Fluff Work

Incline Alt. DB curls
    40x10
    40x10
    40x10

Overhead Cable Ext.
    130x10
    130x10
    130x10

Arms are a MAJOR lagging point, while im sure well a want 18" pistola's, it gives my physique an unbalanced look. yet to break 16'' even in the fattest of Fukings lol.

Leg Curls
    35x10
    35x10
    35x10x4x4x4

WILL HAVE JEFF ALBERTS HAMMIE DROP!

Overall a pretty dope ass workout. Loving the progress and strength carry over Juggernaut allows to bodybuilding.

Stoner90 is just really nice. (+1000) Stoner90 is just really nice. (+1000) Stoner90 is just really nice. (+1000) Stoner90 is just really nice. (+1000) Stoner90 is just really nice. (+1000) Stoner90 is just really nice. (+1000) Stoner90 is just really nice. (+1000) Stoner90 is just really nice. (+1000) Stoner90 is just really nice. (+1000) Stoner90 is just really nice. (+1000) Stoner90 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Alright I found you. I'm in..... about to get active on these boards again. Good stuff. Another tool to interact, be held accountable and have some fun.
    Luis Stoner Jr.

Stay patient. This game is a marathon not a sprint.

"Sure there are days when I wish I could just be 'average' and eat three meals a day like everyone else. Then I look around and see what kind of shape the 'average' person is in and the thought passes quickly." - Tom Venuto, natural bodybuilder.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=130527583

Originally Posted by Stoner90 View Post
    Alright I found you. I'm in..... about to get active on these boards again. Good stuff. Another tool to interact, be held accountable and have some fun.
    noicee! ya its been awhile for me too. gonna hit it hard and duuurtaayy. got a mean ass legworkout tonight too. will update

StaticZ is just really nice. (+1000) StaticZ is just really nice. (+1000) StaticZ is just really nice. (+1000) StaticZ is just really nice. (+1000) StaticZ is just really nice. (+1000) StaticZ is just really nice. (+1000) StaticZ is just really nice. (+1000) StaticZ is just really nice. (+1000) StaticZ is just really nice. (+1000) StaticZ is just really nice. (+1000) StaticZ is just really nice. (+1000)
    Sawp BRAH. Ye ye ye. In. Repped. 5 star thread.
    ಠ_ಠ

ehlisl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ehlisl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ehlisl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ehlisl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ehlisl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ehlisl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ehlisl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ehlisl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ehlisl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ehlisl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ehlisl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    In and in!
    Lukus Ehlis
    B.S. Exercise Science
    IFPA Natural Pro Bodybuilder
    ---------------------------------
    YouTube:
    https://www.youtube.com/user/ehlisl
    Instagram:
    http://instagram.com/ehlisl
    Twitter
    http://twitter.com/#!/ehlisl
    Blog : Trove26
    http://www.trove-26.blogspot.com

Hnnnng! LEG DAY kneegrows! For me the moment im up and starting my day, im already gearin my mind for a PR. That and any excuse I have to put on my Adipowers lol.
    Due to a loooooong night of homework, school and early morning work, I was sooo tired!. Ran on 1G of coffee minimum today. Once it was workout time, made my coffee/CM/BA preW and got wit it.

8 Rep-Wave Intensificaiton Phase

SQUATZZZZZZZZ
    245x3 (cake)
    275x3 (ez
    290x8
    290x8
    These 2 sets at this weight is normally very very easy to me. product of my ass dragging today ha!

300x9 ( I surpassed the programs Requirements but still nowhere near where i shouldve been. Will crush 315x8+ next week.

DAT DERE FLUFFNESS
    Vertical Row Work (Lat Pulls)
    150x15
    150x15
    150x15

Calves- Straight Legged
    160x10x3

Really working on bringing these skinny fukers up. using a 2120 Tempo, holding and squeezing. Not letting any bounce in deeese badboys.
    Want them Jeff Alberts Calves!

Skullcrushers- Heavier Sets, Lower Hyper range
    135x6x3

These I dont do typical skullcrusher style more of a lying tricep extension, i go past my nog, and hit that Long head. Great strecth.

Overall A decent workout, despite the hectic week and the fact i wasnt thinking i was gonna be able to lift, im alright with this.

3dmj boys, pretty stoked such high caliber classy men are around for help and encouragement.

Ehlisl- Thanx Brah, now that I know your IN im definitely gonna have to push to get these weights to respectable numbers lol. With dem deadlift vids you been posting lol. Beast!

StaticZ- Always a plegggsh to have dem glutes by my side.

Stoner- Carnal less do this! start ur thread brah! l.w.o represent!

What a day! All caught up in school, no school for 4 days and caught up on some much needed sleep =). Got to train with my buddy i lifted with in Iraq, and we got in some work my dudes!

OH PRESS
    105x3
    115x3
    These 2 sets were pretty easy, which was a good sign, 115 was my weight for the 10 rep wave.
    125x8
    125x8
    125x8
    These were pretty solid! the 4th and 5th set on the last rep it was a slight grinder. A 9 R.P.E abouts.

FLUFF WORK
    Rear Delt Work
    3x10
    3x10
    3x10
    Lateral Delt Raises
    3x8
    3x8
    3x8
    Dynamic Bench Press
    185x5
    185x5
    The lower portion of the bench is my problem area, so Im working on a 2-3 second pause and exploding with each rep. Hopefully this work carries over to helping my bench total =).

Berto has bumped my carbs up from 55/225/225 to 55/250/225. 25g CHO increase =). ill take it. Im maintaining my 190lbs as of the last 8 weeks in offseason mode. My current macros were my offseason macros before my mini-cut, so to say im maintaining on my old bulk macros is doooooope. MO food! Very nice day, cannot wait for Realization Week! gun kill it, thanx for the support guys. Much love

RHK89 is just really nice. (+1000) RHK89 is just really nice. (+1000) RHK89 is just really nice. (+1000) RHK89 is just really nice. (+1000) RHK89 is just really nice. (+1000) RHK89 is just really nice. (+1000) RHK89 is just really nice. (+1000) RHK89 is just really nice. (+1000) RHK89 is just really nice. (+1000) RHK89 is just really nice. (+1000) RHK89 is just really nice. (+1000)
    In this...
    Myprotein's Official Bodybuilding.com Representative
    Europe's #1 Online Sports Nutrition Brand
    US Site: us.myprotein.com
    Rest of the world: myprotein.com

Fuel Your Ambition!

Looooong weekend coming to a close. Had tests for school, work, and army business to handle. That and very limited sleep. BUT no excuse to falter in my offseason. We are a different breed, pure drive and ambition. 3dmj is taking over.

DEADLIFT DAY!

275x3
    295x3
    315x8
    315x8
    335x13 PR =).

Pretty quick workout, very busy had to cut it short but got in my deadlift work =). Trying to be like luke ehlisl. Thanx for the support my bros!

Vanderdd is just really nice. (+1000) Vanderdd is just really nice. (+1000) Vanderdd is just really nice. (+1000) Vanderdd is just really nice. (+1000) Vanderdd is just really nice. (+1000) Vanderdd is just really nice. (+1000) Vanderdd is just really nice. (+1000) Vanderdd is just really nice. (+1000) Vanderdd is just really nice. (+1000) Vanderdd is just really nice. (+1000) Vanderdd is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by AnabolicBurrito View Post
    Looooong weekend coming to a close. Had tests for school, work, and army business to handle. That and very limited sleep. BUT no excuse to falter in my offseason. We are a different breed, pure drive and ambition. 3dmj is taking over.

DEADLIFT DAY!

275x3
    295x3
    315x8
    315x8
    335x13 PR =).

Pretty quick workout, very busy had to cut it short but got in my deadlift work =). Trying to be like luke ehlisl. Thanx for the support my bros!
    Post that video on here brah, don't worry, I couldn't figure it out tonight when trying to add mine as an attachment. Anybody want to help a brotha out on the best way to upload images and videos to appear in the thread???
    Team 3DMJ

StayRXFit Athlete
    http://www.stayrxfit.com/V1N1cover.html

Twitter: DVandy02
    https://twitter.com/DVandy02

Comeback to Champ- Road to 2013 Contest (Offseason and Contest Prep) http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143582903&p=857053553#post857053553

Originally Posted by Vanderdd View Post
    Post that video on here brah, don't worry, I couldn't figure it out tonight when trying to add mine as an attachment. Anybody want to help a brotha out on the best way to upload images and videos to appear in the thread???
    Damn it wont let me upload it. DOnt have 50 post in my history lol. fukin reetawdead.

Its on my youtube account those

JjBbucks

Today was a pretty gnarly day, High day =). Always a bonus, feeling dope, all day been getting in the zone. My weakness and nemesis.... BENCH DAY! which due to my lack of organization skiils landed on a damn monday! national chest day... -_- derp.

BENCH-Intensification week (working at 70%)
    170x3
    190x3
    These were east peezy, been experimenting with finding my grip width, so I widened my grip to the index finger on the outer ring. I was pressing waaaay close, mostly tricep working.
    205x8
    205x8
    These were alittle harder then i wanted. Index grip was a little wide so I went with ring finger. Still finding my groove.
    205x10
    This was a 10 R.P.E, total grinder. Wasnt too happy, my ass came off the bench a bit. I cant really tell where my sticking point is on my bench, what i need to work on. My triceps are strong, so i figured work on pause bench. But seems that its the top part of the bench were i give out. Coincidently when im on a grinder i feel my chest giving out and my triceps feel fine.. ?0.o? was really looking for some insight on this. Dont know what to work on.

FLUFF WORK
    Dem Delts 0~0 (Cable Work)
    Rear Delt Superset to Lateral Raises
    30x10~35x10
    30x10~35x10
    30x10~35x10

Floor Press
    90x8
    90x8
    Love deese, pretty stoked to get 90's for 8 after chest been drained as fuk.

Abs
    Knee-Ups, slow negatives
    3x10

Chest, Chest, Chest... what will we do with you. Well i got 10 reps, which puts me at a projected 270. Need maaaas, i want 315. Want that Derek Little poundage. Been hitting some Dynamic Pause Bench on OH press days, feelsgoodman. Thanx for duh feedback brahs.

Squatzzzzz! all day been gearing up, thinking about it. No lift comes close to its intensity, pure fukin insanity bro's. love it. Today was my day off so i endulged in some Powerlifting and Bodybuilding documentaries. Power Unlimited is an amazing powerlifting doc. always a pre workout staple.

TODAY WAS THE START OF REALIZATION WEEK (aka last week of the 8-rep wave, balls out!)

Squatz-Realization week (excluding warmups)
    205x5
    Cake felt smooth.
    245x3
    Moneeeey
    285x2
    This was my set i used to determine the outcome of the harder set... felt eeez
    305x1
    kinda rough, had an uneven stance.
    325xAMAP (as many as possible)
    This set was a fortitude test for sure! I got to 7 reps and was fried! I was gonna rack it but... idk, just wanted more, must be great, we must separate ourselves from the average, mundane. So i pushed for 8, got it. and last one was all i had. GOT 9 =).

Fluff Work
    Leg Press (Heavy) stuck with a heavier theme, felt like billy badass lol.
    400x12
    400x12
    600x8

Leg Ext
    FUll stack+25x10
    FUll stack+25x10

Called it good for FLuff after these, was toooootallly beat. Dope ass workout.

Vanderdd is just really nice. (+1000) Vanderdd is just really nice. (+1000) Vanderdd is just really nice. (+1000) Vanderdd is just really nice. (+1000) Vanderdd is just really nice. (+1000) Vanderdd is just really nice. (+1000) Vanderdd is just really nice. (+1000) Vanderdd is just really nice. (+1000) Vanderdd is just really nice. (+1000) Vanderdd is just really nice. (+1000) Vanderdd is just really nice. (+1000)
    What program you runnin boss
    Team 3DMJ

StayRXFit Athlete

Comeback to Champ- Road to 2013 Contest (Offseason and Contest Prep) http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143582903&p=857053553#post857053553

Juggernaut with modifications. dope as fuuuuu. i love it

Update us brother man
    Team 3DMJ

StayRXFit Athlete

Well its been sometime figured i'd get a quick update and try to log more often.

Started a mini cut in mid October at 211 and fat as hell. As of today 2/2/13 I was 190.8

Running 5/3/1 with high volume added in and trying to hit each body part 2x per week.
    Currently almost done with deload week and hoping to smash some legs and redeem my ****ty week of 315x5 at RPE9 which is no bueno. Usually hitting that at about 6RPE. maybe i was tired, maybe it was an off week. who knows. but come wednesday im comin back at hit.

OHP 5 week

Shoulder was kind of tight, but I was so anxious to start after my deload week. BW sitting at 191.4 this morning.

3 Warm up sets
    125*5
    135*5
    145*4 Last rep was there but shoulder started to bug some aches were becomin more prominent so I called it good on OHP.

Seated DB military Press (less nagging on my shoulder)
    5 sets of 70x10

Incline Smith Bench
    5 sets 190x10

Face Pulls 4 count tempo, slow and controlled.
    5 sets 250x12

Pec Deck-
    5 sets 10-12

I typically tend to hit 10 sets of an opposing muscle according to my current split. For frequency purposes.

OHP/chest fluff
    off
    Squat/Back fluff
    off
    Bench/shoulder fluff
    off
    Deadlift/Hamstrings+quad iso work

Typically doesnt interefere with my other days and allows to me hit them frequent and full force. Dope progress off this.
    Got Squats on Friday and carb up day! woot. Had about 325-350 on my last refeed and weight just now got back to regular which took 4 days. Definitely too many, and bumping back down to 275.

Current macros
    55F 150C 220P

High days
    55F 275C 220P

JennLifts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JennLifts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JennLifts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JennLifts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JennLifts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JennLifts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JennLifts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JennLifts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JennLifts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JennLifts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JennLifts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    watchin sir. Keep updating!
    Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139497073

Squats 5's week/Back fluff

So today was redemption for last weeks ****ty squat day. Wasnt much better, it turns out squat strength has taken a dip, after 21lbs i guess its not too bad. help on for awhile lol.

Did hit a new low of 189.6 I believe finally in the 180's =).
    3 Warm up Sets

Working sets
    295x5
    315x5
    335x5 10RPE

Could not have gone any farther on that last set, when i typically can rack out about 10 reps. Kinda but hurt but it happens.

Hack squats
    5 sets of 10 with 5 PPS (Plates per side)

Everthing feels strong aside from my main lifts lol, not that they matter as much.

Back fluff

Pendlay Rows
    5 sets of 8 with 190

Seated T-bar rows
    5 sets of 10 with 160

Leg extensions
    5 sets of 10- full stack

Overall aside from the dip in strength, not a bad workout. Leaner but still feeling small. Hopefully i can change that this go around when I get to 180. Tho
    ill feel really weak lol. Hopefully i start lookin like a bodybuilder here soon.