Closed Thread
Page 25 of 331 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 75 125 ... LastLast
    Spid3rMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spid3rMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spid3rMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spid3rMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spid3rMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spid3rMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spid3rMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spid3rMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spid3rMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spid3rMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spid3rMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by WideGrip90 View Post
    Big Tiny and co. were essentially living in quarantine, so he would have survived the scratch because he wasn't infected to begin with. Strong logic by mexican guy deciding to mash his brains in
    We don't know that to be true. Dr. Jenner mentioned the French held out a long time. Obviously the infection was world wide. Islands would have been in defacto quarantine as well, but everyone else seems to have suffered the same fate.

Originally Posted by krazedxboi View Post
    sometimes i wonder if the people who post in this thread are even actually watching the same show

you never go full potato
    Oh he went there... he dun gon potato.
    Act like cameras are always watching you Crew

Spid3rMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spid3rMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spid3rMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spid3rMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spid3rMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spid3rMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spid3rMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spid3rMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spid3rMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spid3rMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spid3rMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Just made this guys!

Act like cameras are always watching you Crew

Roflcopterbro is just really nice. (+1000) Roflcopterbro is just really nice. (+1000) Roflcopterbro is just really nice. (+1000) Roflcopterbro is just really nice. (+1000) Roflcopterbro is just really nice. (+1000) Roflcopterbro is just really nice. (+1000) Roflcopterbro is just really nice. (+1000) Roflcopterbro is just really nice. (+1000) Roflcopterbro is just really nice. (+1000) Roflcopterbro is just really nice. (+1000) Roflcopterbro is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Spid3rMan View Post
    Just made this guys!

LOOOOOL! Kid need to chill out

WideGrip90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) WideGrip90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) WideGrip90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) WideGrip90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) WideGrip90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) WideGrip90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) WideGrip90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) WideGrip90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) WideGrip90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) WideGrip90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) WideGrip90 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by krazedxboi View Post
    sometimes i wonder if the people who post in this thread are even actually watching the same show

you never go full potato
    ? splain to me why I'm wrong. Nowhere do they mention that the virus is airborne, therefore my assumption may be true. Could have infected the worlds water or food supply for all we know.

Also lol @ having to lug a cripple around... worse than a pregnant woman. At least he has some medical experience, but still... brb carrying him when being chased

Clockwork123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clockwork123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clockwork123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clockwork123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clockwork123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clockwork123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clockwork123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clockwork123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clockwork123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clockwork123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clockwork123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Also lol @ having to lug a cripple around... worse than a pregnant woman. At least he has some medical experience, but still... brb carrying him when being chased
    why the fukk are they still going to bring him out when he only has 1 leg? they can easily leave him in the cell LOCKED IN. where the walkers cant get to him, If the whole group magically dies, and they dont give him the keys.. then yes he is fukked. but i doubt thats gunna happen.

please stop posting in this thread and going full potato brah.. plz stop and think.
    ----------------------------------------------

GREEN BAY PACKERS
    NEW YORK RANGERS
    NEW YORK YANKEES

WideGrip90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) WideGrip90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) WideGrip90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) WideGrip90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) WideGrip90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) WideGrip90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) WideGrip90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) WideGrip90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) WideGrip90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) WideGrip90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) WideGrip90 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Clockwork123 View Post
    why the fukk are they still going to bring him out when he only has 1 leg? they can easily leave him in the cell LOCKED IN. where the walkers cant get to him, If the whole group magically dies, and they dont give him the keys.. then yes he is fukked. but i doubt thats gunna happen.

please stop posting in this thread and going full potato brah.. plz stop and think.
    oh, so season 3 is gonna be a repeat of season 2? herschels farm = cell block? open your eyes brah, theyre not gonna make that mistake again. BRB I'm guessing the prison is already ruled by a horde of inmates somewhere in the opposite wing and they end up colliding forcing rick&co. out.

Jhalf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jhalf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jhalf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jhalf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jhalf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jhalf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jhalf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jhalf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jhalf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jhalf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jhalf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    oh, so season 3 is gonna be a repeat of season 2? herschels farm = cell block? open your eyes brah, theyre not gonna make that mistake again. BRB I'm guessing the prison is already ruled by a horde of inmates somewhere in the opposite wing and they end up colliding forcing rick&co. out.
    not quite..

I am secretly hoping that whoever was watching Carol is Morgan or Tyrese. The show needs an actual relevant black person. Although based on the scenes for this week, it sort of looks like its probably Rodriquez's counter part.
    MISC Strength Crew

that feel when your logic is both sound and foolproof leading to a lack of responses

jebend is just really nice. (+1000) jebend is just really nice. (+1000) jebend is just really nice. (+1000) jebend is just really nice. (+1000) jebend is just really nice. (+1000) jebend is just really nice. (+1000) jebend is just really nice. (+1000) jebend is just really nice. (+1000) jebend is just really nice. (+1000) jebend is just really nice. (+1000) jebend is just really nice. (+1000)
    Nowhere do they mention that the virus is airborne
    Jenner says that everyone is infected, so it is left to the viewer to figure this out.

What does it matter anyway? Big tiny's skin was broken by an infected, therefore he'd catch the virus.
    Punjabi Crew
    Arsenal F.C
    100% of women sleep with 0% of men. It's over, boyos.
    Green eyes master race.

Originally Posted by Jhalf View Post
    not quite..

I am secretly hoping that whoever was watching Carol is Morgan or Tyrese. The show needs an actual relevant black person. Although based on the scenes for this week, it sort of looks like its probably Rodriquez's counter part.
    nah, it's definitely daryl's bro, the guy they left on the roof. He's leading the inmate horde. Good twist I must admit

Originally Posted by jebend View Post
    Jenner says that everyone is infected, so it is left to the viewer to figure this out.

What does it matter anyway? Big tiny's skin was broken by an infected, therefore he'd catch the virus.
    That's only if it was airborne though. Guy responded to me saying I went "full potato" even though he is the one who assumed that much. This gives reasoning to my logic that they weren't infected, which means I did not enter potato mode.

Remember what Rick said? You can't "catch it" from another zombie, you already have it. The zombie's bite/scratch is what brings it out.

mikestarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mikestarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mikestarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mikestarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mikestarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mikestarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mikestarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mikestarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mikestarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mikestarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mikestarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    the pics alone are worth this thread
    ******official misc photography crew ****** I think my muscle memory has alzheimers

jebend is just really nice. (+1000) jebend is just really nice. (+1000) jebend is just really nice. (+1000) jebend is just really nice. (+1000) jebend is just really nice. (+1000) jebend is just really nice. (+1000) jebend is just really nice. (+1000) jebend is just really nice. (+1000) jebend is just really nice. (+1000) jebend is just really nice. (+1000) jebend is just really nice. (+1000)
    nah, it's definitely daryl's bro, the guy they left on the roof. He's leading the inmate horde. Good twist I must admit
    I dunno man, apparently they're keeping Merle as a citizen of Woodbury for later on.

That's only if it was airborne though. Guy responded to me saying I went "full potato" even though he is the one who assumed that much. This gives reasoning to my logic that they weren't infected, which means I did not enter potato mode.
    He said you went full potato because these are the requirements to become a walker:
    >You just die and are re-animated, given that everyone carries the infection.
    >You are scratched/bitten, then get the fever, then turn straight into a walker.
    >Both of these happen, (eg. you are ripped apart and killed by walkers).

Big Tiny was scratched, therefore he would then proceed to fall ill, then he would become a walker. This happens in Season 1 to that ******* with a cap and is the reason that Darryl puts down Dale before he dies and becomes re-animated.
    Punjabi Crew
    Arsenal F.C
    Green eyes master race.

krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Remember what Rick said? You can't "catch it" from another zombie, you already have it. The zombie's bite/scratch is what brings it out.
    ♣BOSTON STRONG♣

I love Taylor Swift Crew

Originally Posted by jebend View Post
    I dunno man, apparently they're keeping Merle as a citizen of Woodbury for later on.

He said you went full potato because these are the requirements to become a walker:
    >You just die and are re-animated, given that everyone carries the infection.
    >You are scratched/bitten, then get the fever, then turn straight into a walker.
    >Both of these happen, (eg. you are ripped apart and killed by walkers).

Big Tiny was scratched, therefore he would then proceed to fall ill, then he would become a walker. This happens in Season 1 to that ******* with a cap and is the reason that Darryl puts down Dale before he dies and becomes re-animated.
    But they were living in seclusion from the outside world, eating canned foods and bottled liquids, how could they have gotten infected, unless it was airborne? That's what I'm saiyan, the scratch was simply a scratch because apparently you can't catch it from another infected, because as Rick says "We all already have it"... but what if Big Tiny didn't already have it? mind=blown, of course the series will never explain the virus or how it spread but I thought it was interesting

Puryeah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Puryeah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Puryeah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Puryeah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Puryeah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Puryeah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Puryeah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Puryeah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Puryeah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Puryeah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Puryeah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Really hope they don't stay in that prison for the whole season except for the last episode... In that case it'll be like on the farm all over again.

Clockwork123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clockwork123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clockwork123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clockwork123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clockwork123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clockwork123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clockwork123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clockwork123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clockwork123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clockwork123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clockwork123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

no sorry for the spoiler but the governor comes to the prison after finding andrea and michonne.. and then they have a conflict on where they wanna stay, deciding to go to the governors safe/rape haven..where rick will also finally see that black kid and his son from season one.. im not arguing with your posts because youre just plain retarded.. and going off your opinion.. i could also go full potato and post random chit also.. but im not a potato

GREEN BAY PACKERS
    NEW YORK RANGERS
    NEW YORK YANKEES

no sorry for the spoiler but the governor comes to the prison after finding andrea and michonne.. and then they have a conflict on where they wanna stay, deciding to go to the governors safe/rape haven..where rick will also finally see that black kid and his son from season one.. im not arguing with your posts because youre just plain retarded.. and going off your opinion.. i could also go full potato and post random chit also.. but im not a potato
    see? they leave the prison. I was right

Curlzbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Curlzbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Curlzbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Curlzbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Curlzbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Curlzbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Curlzbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Curlzbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Curlzbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Curlzbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Curlzbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    lmao did you even watch the last episode? There is no other people in the prison. And they sure will have to move out soonly, since the next episode includes a "safe city" with helicopters, cars and sh!t as shown in the preview.

krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    see? they leave the prison. I was right
    Never argue with a potato. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with a potato.

Originally Posted by Puryeah View Post
    Really hope they don't stay in that prison for the whole season except for the last episode... In that case it'll be like on the farm all over again.
    well we know hilltop (governors place) exists so at least we'll see some other settings. they showed in the trailers that the governor wants to know the whereabouts of andreas friends so even if they do stay in the prison all season hopefully they'll be excitement of a governer and crew vs rick and crew vs zombies clash.

i'm really curious what will happen to daryl with merle's return.

i'm assuming he originally sides with merle but when the governor tries to do some fcked up chit to rick and co then daryl switches sides back alongside rick
    ♣BOSTON STRONG♣

I love Taylor Swift Crew

Miked1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Miked1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Miked1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Miked1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Miked1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Miked1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Miked1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Miked1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Miked1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Miked1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Miked1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What was the name of that black dude back in season 1 that Rick meets up with? Him and his son was staying in a house and Rick tries to convince them to leave but they stay. I wonder if and when they reappear.
    LOL @ people who follow politics

man is morgan jones and son is dwayne jones

and yeah also curious as to if they'll make an appearance. i know kirkland didn't initially have a role for him when they started producing the show so it might still be up in the air.

my body is ready though

the opening to some episode with rick tryna talk to him through the walkie talkie makes me feel like kirkland really wants to utilize them in some crazy twist

inb4 lori's baby is black and rick kills t-dog because of it then turns out morgans the daddy
    ♣BOSTON STRONG♣

I love Taylor Swift Crew

in b4 widegrip bitches about me negging his potato ass

and i think kirkland said morgan and his son will make an appearance.
    my best bet is at the governors plaza

GREEN BAY PACKERS
    NEW YORK RANGERS
    NEW YORK YANKEES

Only *******s result to negging. You proved my initial point correct, that's on you retard.
    Last edited by WideGrip90; 10-23-2012 at 11:08 AM.

JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    **** everyone in this thread. A flame-thrower would utterly destroy a zombie hoard. So much so that is the reason no zombie movie or show has ever incorporated one into the frey, as it would end the movie and threat of the zombies.
    All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.

- Arthur Schopenhauer

Rustlin' Jimmies Brah! andrewmwc1's Avatar
    andrewmwc1 is just really nice. (+1000) andrewmwc1 is just really nice. (+1000) andrewmwc1 is just really nice. (+1000) andrewmwc1 is just really nice. (+1000) andrewmwc1 is just really nice. (+1000) andrewmwc1 is just really nice. (+1000) andrewmwc1 is just really nice. (+1000) andrewmwc1 is just really nice. (+1000) andrewmwc1 is just really nice. (+1000) andrewmwc1 is just really nice. (+1000) andrewmwc1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    But they were living in seclusion from the outside world, eating canned foods and bottled liquids, how could they have gotten infected, unless it was airborne? That's what I'm saiyan, the scratch was simply a scratch because apparently you can't catch it from another infected, because as Rick says "We all already have it"... but what if Big Tiny didn't already have it? mind=blown, of course the series will never explain the virus or how it spread but I thought it was interesting
    There were walkers all over the prison. If EVERYONE is infected in the world, then it is reasonable to say that it is airborne. We all don't drink from the same water supply, we all don't eat from the same farms, we all don't touch every person in the country - the only conclusion you could draw is that it was airborne....

Once you go, you don't ever go back....
    1K rep back

Fat ≠ Handicap
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=144600351&p=877597811&viewfull=1#post877597811

****!!VIRGINIA CREW!!****

Only *******s result to negging. You proved my initial point correct, that's on you retard.
    as i said, it's time to stop posting. someone should edit OP to say no spoilers and no potatoes

Originally Posted by JUSA View Post
    **** everyone in this thread. A flame-thrower would utterly destroy a zombie hoard. So much so that is the reason no zombie movie or show has ever incorporated one into the frey, as it would end the movie and threat of the zombies.
    http://www.cracked.com/blog/7-famous...et-you-killed/

Why it's awesome:

They're the ultimate in crowd control as long as you remember to laugh maniacally and do air quotes for "control." Because the Geneva convention doesn't give **** about zombies. Flamethrowers kick so much ass that even countries who've decided they're going to spend the next few years murdering each other -- but it's totally cool with every other country because they called it first (war is weird) -- agree not to use them.

The usual downside is carrying a huge flammable tank on your back but zombies can't take advantage of that. It's like an alien spaceship boss finally fighting a colorblind pilot: massively overpowered weapons and they can't see your weak point! The zombies' only advantage are numbers, and that only makes your Flamesgiving Day bonfire that much brighter!

You're now a zombie because:

Burning sucks for people because it uses up all the air (which zombies don't need) and causes incredible pain (which zombies can't feel). A real burning human body doesn't melt away like an ambulatory enemy candle, either. If you are fighting a tinder-dry undead monster which ignites like it's been wrapped in kindling, you're fighting a mummy. And dead, because all you've done is burn them down to a Cursed Charred Skeleton which is +5 invulnerable to your fire.

Zombies are gooey so you need to keep applying external flame to keep them lit, and unless you're using an oxacetylene torch you're not actually getting rid of any zombie in the process. You're just making sure they enjoy flame-grilled flesh when their burning jaws bite your face off. You'd be better off handing them primed grenades and hoping you've run away before they work out how to drop them. Oh, and since you also tend not to fight zombies in space or underwater, now the entire area is on fire and you can't see or breathe. But that won't be problem for long.

Last edited by krazedxboi; 10-23-2012 at 11:30 AM.
    ♣BOSTON STRONG♣

I love Taylor Swift Crew

grizzlebees is a jewel in the rough. (+500) grizzlebees is a jewel in the rough. (+500) grizzlebees is a jewel in the rough. (+500) grizzlebees is a jewel in the rough. (+500) grizzlebees is a jewel in the rough. (+500) grizzlebees is a jewel in the rough. (+500) grizzlebees is a jewel in the rough. (+500) grizzlebees is a jewel in the rough. (+500) grizzlebees is a jewel in the rough. (+500) grizzlebees is a jewel in the rough. (+500) grizzlebees is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by JUSA View Post
    Might be good in certain conditions, but having to fight zombies who are also on fire = no thanks jeff lol. There were a few of those when the barn burned in the finale last season, fire doesn't immediately put them down. Plus you have to contend with fires getting out of control and burning down your surroundings, plus all the smoke and confusion making it easier for those *******s to walk up on you.

guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by A1RE4 View Post
    Mexican: Sht happens.
    Rick: Yeah,... sht happens. (HEAD SLICE)

Episode was pretty epic. Rick aint playin no games. Glad he killed that cnt off. Looks like they'll have more than half of the food now lol. Also lol at the manlet getting eaten bc he ran away like a pussy.
    We don't see anyone get eaten and we know someone was spying on Carol from outside... He may reappear.

Originally Posted by Jhalf View Post
    not quite..

The black chick with Andrea is relevant... They can kill off T-Dog now.

Originally Posted by Curlzbrah View Post
    lmao did you even watch the last episode? There is no other people in the prison. And they sure will have to move out soonly, since the next episode includes a "safe city" with helicopters, cars and sh!t as shown in the preview.
    Safe city? I don't read the comics but its clear this is the 'Governor' and they are going to be an opposing group to Rick's group.
    Last edited by guest89; 10-23-2012 at 11:42 AM.

1)how could they have gotten infected, unless it was airborne?
    2)You can't catch it from another infected
    3)Rick says "We all already have it"
    1) It is most likely airborne.
    2)Yes you can.
    3)So what? The whole 'already infected' angle is only included to show that there really isn't a dignified death.
    Punjabi Crew
    Arsenal F.C
    Green eyes master race.

Closed Thread