Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Nikonguy View Post
    Here is a current pic of Victor Martinez (on the left) coming in 2nd in the IFBB New York Pro Contest yesterday. The guy on the right took 1st.

All things considered, I think Victor did quite well but was quite possibly given a New York gift of 2nd for being a home town boy. Seems like a lot of New Yorkers did well that night.

Ramy (1st place) is a phenom.

FloridaRock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FloridaRock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FloridaRock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FloridaRock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FloridaRock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FloridaRock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FloridaRock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FloridaRock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FloridaRock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FloridaRock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FloridaRock has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    While I'm sure some muscle loss occurred, he still has a solid base and will bounce back in no time. I'm not sure what the meal plan is like in jail, but I would assume they didn't give a rat's arse about p/f/c. Three hots and a cot, that's all he got.

Originally Posted by gray73 View Post
    I don't really feel bad for most of those guys. I say most because there are some in jail or prison who doesn't deserve to be there. But the majority of them should be there and I don't feel they should be able to weight lift or get much enjoyment out of life anymore.
    Just my opinion.
    I'm in the same school of thought. Years ago they removed all of the weights from Florida prisons. It wasn't because they felt the inmates didn't deserve them, they did it because they realized they were churning out super criminals. Imagine how much progress you could make if you had 3 years to do nothing but eat, train, and sleep - as much as you wanted. This guy I went to H.S. with got locked up for burglary. He went in at 19 weighing 140. He was released at 25 weighing 230 and JACKED! He ended up violating his probation with another charge, trafficking, and will be gone for quite some time. But they basically took this young kid and turned him into a comic book super criminal. All on the tax payer's dime.
    ----- There are 10 types of people in this world those who know binary and those who don't -----

The days you feel miserable, tired, sore, and unmotivated to train are the days you need to FORCE yourself to go! That's when you get the best workouts! Trust me!

2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    He's bounced back nicely.
    David

Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by FloridaRock View Post
    While I'm sure some muscle loss occurred, he still has a solid base and will bounce back in no time. I'm not sure what the meal plan is like in jail, but I would assume they didn't give a rat's arse about p/f/c. Three hots and a cot, that's all he got.

I'm in the same school of thought. Years ago they removed all of the weights from Florida prisons. It wasn't because they felt the inmates didn't deserve them, they did it because they realized they were churning out super criminals. Imagine how much progress you could make if you had 3 years to do nothing but eat, train, and sleep - as much as you wanted. This guy I went to H.S. with got locked up for burglary. He went in at 19 weighing 140. He was released at 25 weighing 230 and JACKED! He ended up violating his probation with another charge, trafficking, and will be gone for quite some time. But they basically took this young kid and turned him into a comic book super criminal. All on the tax payer's dime.
    At least for those six years (and apparently more coming), no one had to worry about this POS breaking into their house, or worse. I am all for kicking scumbags right out of society. I'll keep right on paying to keep them in there.
    If you poke a bear in the eye, expect a bear like response.

FloridaRock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FloridaRock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FloridaRock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FloridaRock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FloridaRock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FloridaRock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FloridaRock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FloridaRock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FloridaRock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FloridaRock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FloridaRock has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Brackneyc View Post
    At least for those six years (and apparently more coming), no one had to worry about this POS breaking into their house, or worse. I am all for kicking scumbags right out of society. I'll keep right on paying to keep them in there.
    I agree, but Florida has some pretty Draconian laws. The kid was 19, first time offender, was a full time college student, and ended up getting drunk one night and doing the wrong thing. Long story short, there was a party in one house, they got drunk and broke into the house next door to see if there was any booze. He ended up taking a shotgun from the house. He never kept the shotgun, the neighbor who was having the party took it from him and ended up giving it back. But since he took a gun, it was considered armed burglary and he was sentenced to 10 years. Yes, I understand he was wrong for doing what he did, but rather than looking at the big picture and maybe giving him probation, they locked up a kid with a very promising future and now he's a life long ward of the state. He'll get a life sentence for trafficking *******, but it should have never come that in the first place.

Sorry, I just think our legal system is broken. I've seen first hand state attorneys and criminal defense attorneys betting on plea deals over a poker hand or a golf game. I've sat in an attorney's office while he spoke with an assistant state attorney and offer them cash to either drop cases or agree to reduce charges.

Sorry, this is a real sore subject with me. I'll stop with my rant.
    ----- There are 10 types of people in this world those who know binary and those who don't -----

The days you feel miserable, tired, sore, and unmotivated to train are the days you need to FORCE yourself to go! That's when you get the best workouts! Trust me!