blitzdn is on a distinguished road. (+10) blitzdn is on a distinguished road. (+10) blitzdn is on a distinguished road. (+10) blitzdn is on a distinguished road. (+10) blitzdn is on a distinguished road. (+10) blitzdn is on a distinguished road. (+10) blitzdn is on a distinguished road. (+10) blitzdn is on a distinguished road. (+10) blitzdn is on a distinguished road. (+10) blitzdn is on a distinguished road. (+10) blitzdn is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Jungle Warfare/BAM and HBP

So this is my second cycle with Jungle Warfare, this time I've thrown in BAM.
    Anyways, it's been a great 2 weeks until yesterday where I was doing bench. Eight reps out of 10, a serious, serious pain shoots through the right side of my brain. I finished the set and rested before another, same problem half way through the next set. When the weight started to challenge me the pain showed presense. I had to leave the gym and chalked it up till today, when the same thing thing happened.

My diet, sleep, water intake and everything else is intact; could the pain be from high blood pressure, and if so, should i supplement the JW/BAM cycle with cycle support I have on hand for a later date.

cliffs:
    When challenged by weight, right side of brain throbs and feels like it's about to explode. Is this caused by high blood pressure and can it be stopped with support sups?

Thanks.

AtownKing187 is a name known to all. (+5000) AtownKing187 is a name known to all. (+5000) AtownKing187 is a name known to all. (+5000) AtownKing187 is a name known to all. (+5000) AtownKing187 is a name known to all. (+5000) AtownKing187 is a name known to all. (+5000) AtownKing187 is a name known to all. (+5000) AtownKing187 is a name known to all. (+5000) AtownKing187 is a name known to all. (+5000) AtownKing187 is a name known to all. (+5000) AtownKing187 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by blitzdn View Post
    Anyways, it's been a great 2 weeks until yesterday where I was doing bench. Eight reps out of 10, a serious, serious pain shoots through the right side of my brain. I finished the set and rested before another, same problem half way through the next set. When the weight started to challenge me the pain showed presense. I had to leave the gym and chalked it up till today, when the same thing thing happened.

My diet, sleep, water intake and everything else is intact; could the pain be from high blood pressure, and if so, should i supplement the JW/BAM cycle with cycle support I have on hand for a later date.

cliffs:
    When challenged by weight, right side of brain throbs and feels like it's about to explode. Is this caused by high blood pressure and can it be stopped with support sups?

Thanks.

I didn't think your brain could "feel" ?

blitzdn is on a distinguished road. (+10) blitzdn is on a distinguished road. (+10) blitzdn is on a distinguished road. (+10) blitzdn is on a distinguished road. (+10) blitzdn is on a distinguished road. (+10) blitzdn is on a distinguished road. (+10) blitzdn is on a distinguished road. (+10) blitzdn is on a distinguished road. (+10) blitzdn is on a distinguished road. (+10) blitzdn is on a distinguished road. (+10) blitzdn is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by AtownKing187 View Post
    I didn't think your brain could "feel" ?
    If you've ever had a really intense headache imagine it on one side of your head... this is what it feels like during and after the set. There is obviously something wrong... is it high blood pressure or something else?

Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

cliffs:

Thanks.
    I'm no Doctor, this sounds serious enough not to take any chances. Have you had your blood pressure checked? Is it like a throbbing pain where it pulsates in pressure?
    Cut Goals/Actuals Phase 1:
    1/1: 255 / 255 | 1/8: 252.5 / 251.5 | 2/5: 243.5 / 240.0 | 3/4: 236.5 / 235.5 | 4/1: 231 / 233 | 5/6: 225 / 229|

Originally Posted by Viperspit View Post
    I'm no Doctor, this sounds serious enough not to take any chances. Have you had your blood pressure checked? Is it like a throbbing pain where it pulsates in pressure?
    Exact feeling. I'm going to get the BP checked tomorrow, I was just hoping it could be remedied with some support sups. I'll keep y'all posted.

Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Exact feeling. I'm going to get the BP checked tomorrow, I was just hoping it could be remedied with some support sups. I'll keep y'all posted.
    Please do keep us updated. Yes, BP issues can be assisted with such supps as Hawthorne Berry, Celery Seed, etc. but there shouldn't be a need for these on a EVO stack. Not ruling out the possibility though that for some reason it's affecting or contributing to the bp issue. If bp checks normal which it very possibly may since you will not be under stress and it only is induced under stress load, then there may be other issues to contend with. Hope everything is okay.
    Cut Goals/Actuals Phase 1:
    1/1: 255 / 255 | 1/8: 252.5 / 251.5 | 2/5: 243.5 / 240.0 | 3/4: 236.5 / 235.5 | 4/1: 231 / 233 | 5/6: 225 / 229|

Crossing the Rubicon Serpens Aeon's Avatar
    Serpens Aeon is just really nice. (+1000) Serpens Aeon is just really nice. (+1000) Serpens Aeon is just really nice. (+1000) Serpens Aeon is just really nice. (+1000) Serpens Aeon is just really nice. (+1000) Serpens Aeon is just really nice. (+1000) Serpens Aeon is just really nice. (+1000) Serpens Aeon is just really nice. (+1000) Serpens Aeon is just really nice. (+1000) Serpens Aeon is just really nice. (+1000) Serpens Aeon is just really nice. (+1000)
    ...I was just hoping it could be remedied with some support sups.
    As a general rule, it's probably a bad idea to attempt to procure a diagnosis and treatment strategy for something that may be a serious medical problem on an internet forum.
    "Glory, as anyone knows, is bitter stuff."
    -- Yukio Mishima

"[T]here is no inner man, man is in the world, and only in the world does he know himself."
    -- Maurice Merleau-Ponty

Originally Posted by Serpens Aeon View Post
    As a general rule, it's probably a bad idea to attempt to procure a diagnosis and treatment strategy for something that may be a serious medical problem on an internet forum.
    In most cases you're right, however I was hoping the helpful board reps would tell me to eat more carbs or fats after a dose or something to that nature. Anything more than a blood pressure test is not an option right now, and I promise you the person that will be administering the test is an idiot compared to many that have taken said supplements and lurk the board. Go Navy Corpsman!

Anyways thanks for the help and I'll let y'all know.

Everything checked out

Checked BP this morning, it was 120/90
    afternoon 109/58
    pulse was ~60 both times.

I'm going to get it done tomorrow as well. I didn't have the same problem in the gym, but it was a lighter day. Either way I'm happy, but damn that was kind of scary...