Page 3 of 265 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast
    Future orthopedic surgeon SeanBB's Avatar
    SeanBB is just really nice. (+1000) SeanBB is just really nice. (+1000) SeanBB is just really nice. (+1000) SeanBB is just really nice. (+1000) SeanBB is just really nice. (+1000) SeanBB is just really nice. (+1000) SeanBB is just really nice. (+1000) SeanBB is just really nice. (+1000) SeanBB is just really nice. (+1000) SeanBB is just really nice. (+1000) SeanBB is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by bob_the_damaja View Post
    That's the reason I initially got into them. Its a VERY different sound than digable's stuff (obviously, digables stuff sounds like it could've been released on Blue Note in the 1960s, while SP's albums sound like they're scheduled for release in 2020). Really wish Digable Planets would get together and release a new album. I was hopeful when they reformed like 2 or 3 years ago, but I guess Ladybug Mecca is kinda being a b**ch about it. Coincidentally, Silkworm (now King Britt)'s solo production work is pretty awesome, Doodlebugs cosmic funk orchestra album or whatever it was called was legit, and Butterfly's new stuff (including the group Cherrywine) is pretty awesome, while Mecca's solo stuff blows kinda hard imo. And I loved her in DP. Shame, they were great together.
    Damn. One more DP album would be awesome. Their production, especially on their album Reachin', is hands downs one of my favorite for an album of any genre. I can put Rebirth of Slick on repeat all day
    "Modric is an outstanding player and in my opinion he is at this time one of the best midfielders in the world." - Ancelotti

"You watch the game, you don't see Busquets, you watch Busquets you see the whole Game." - Del Bosque

Purveyor of Hip-Hop bob_the_damaja's Avatar
    bob_the_damaja is a name known to all. (+5000) bob_the_damaja is a name known to all. (+5000) bob_the_damaja is a name known to all. (+5000) bob_the_damaja is a name known to all. (+5000) bob_the_damaja is a name known to all. (+5000) bob_the_damaja is a name known to all. (+5000) bob_the_damaja is a name known to all. (+5000) bob_the_damaja is a name known to all. (+5000) bob_the_damaja is a name known to all. (+5000) bob_the_damaja is a name known to all. (+5000) bob_the_damaja is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Here's Butterfly's album from 2003 with the group Cherrywine for anyone who is interested. It's pretty good and definitely unique; he actually plays guitar throughout the album in addition to rapping. Closer to the sound of SP than DP, but pretty much a blend of the two.

Here's a description from a random website:
    "The new group from Ishmael "Butterfly" Butler from Digable Planets! Cherrywine is a bit less of a hip hop project than the Digables were – it's actually a four piece band that melds spacey 70s jazz, funk and soul, 80s synth groove, and late model programmed beats for a thoroughly modern sound. Butler aka Cherrywine is on guitar and rhymes, and he's never sounded quite like this before. There's no category to easily file Cherrywine under, and it's that unique feel that kicks the record into the stratosphere. Butler rhymes in a tried-and-true style – all smoked-out, laid back, echoey attitude and wisdom, breezily delivered over modern synth and bass thumps, and scratchy reverb guitar. A thick atmospheric mood unlike anything else we've heard lately stretches over all the elements nicely."

https://rapidshare.com/#!download|23...9FEADCF476|0|0

If it don't touch my soul then I can't listen to it.

bob_the_damaja is a name known to all. (+5000) bob_the_damaja is a name known to all. (+5000) bob_the_damaja is a name known to all. (+5000) bob_the_damaja is a name known to all. (+5000) bob_the_damaja is a name known to all. (+5000) bob_the_damaja is a name known to all. (+5000) bob_the_damaja is a name known to all. (+5000) bob_the_damaja is a name known to all. (+5000) bob_the_damaja is a name known to all. (+5000) bob_the_damaja is a name known to all. (+5000) bob_the_damaja is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by SeanBB View Post
    Damn. One more DP album would be awesome. Their production, especially on their album Reachin', is hands downs one of my favorite for an album of any genre. I can put Rebirth of Slick on repeat all day
    Glad you're a fan of Reachin' over Blowout Comb. For some reason Blowout Comb seems to get more praise, but I think Reachin' is miles ahead in the overall concept, production, and rapping. Like you said, you can just put the album on repeat and play it all day. The whole album is solid and just flows together so nicely. It's easily in my top 5 of all time. Made my short list of favorite hip hop albums here:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post852576103

I still think Blowout Comb is a classic album though. Rocking my Blowout Comb t-shirt right now actually.

It's this except brown instead of white, one of my favorite shirts.

Here it is for the unaware:

Digable Planets - Reachin' (A New Refutation Of Time And Space) (1993)

01. It's Good To Be Here
    02. Pacifics
    03. Where I'm From
    04. What Cool Breezes Do
    05. Time & Space (A New Refutation Of)
    06. Rebirth Of Slick (Cool Like Dat)
    07. Last Of The Spiddyocks
    08. Jimmi Diggin Cats
    09. La Femme Fetal
    10. Escapism (Gettin' Free)
    11. Appointment At The Fat Clinic
    12. Nickel Bags
    13. Swoon Units
    14. Examination Of What

Sorry for the rapidshare:
    http://rapidshare.com/files/31527479...pace_.rar.html

liftthat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) liftthat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) liftthat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) liftthat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) liftthat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) liftthat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) liftthat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) liftthat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) liftthat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) liftthat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) liftthat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Look @ mr. Shrug lift that barbell :)

▪█──────█▪
    . ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

iPWNu- Canibus is the goat.
    http://i.imgur.com/EfDUD.png

Disclaimer: I engage in maximum trolling whilst browsing these forums. Anything I say or do cannot be held against me in the court of Law.
    Reps on sight: bob_the_damaja, CCAurora, johnbrah

ukdon will become famous soon enough. (+50) ukdon will become famous soon enough. (+50) ukdon will become famous soon enough. (+50) ukdon will become famous soon enough. (+50) ukdon will become famous soon enough. (+50) ukdon will become famous soon enough. (+50) ukdon will become famous soon enough. (+50) ukdon will become famous soon enough. (+50) ukdon will become famous soon enough. (+50) ukdon will become famous soon enough. (+50) ukdon will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    MEMBER LOGIN
    Login Incorrect, you have -62 tries remaining. << lol'd at that.

will rep the f*** out of anyone who can find a link for this;

the bandcamp link is http://logicpeoplesarmy.bandcamp.com...en-to-my-mixcd if that helps at all, would buy it if i could find anywhere that sells hard copies not paying for a mp3 though lol.

Cherrywine - Bright_Black
    f***ing nice, will rep again when possible no idea how this rep system works though, it always says i have to spread before repping again lol

danielMSF is just really nice. (+1000) danielMSF is just really nice. (+1000) danielMSF is just really nice. (+1000) danielMSF is just really nice. (+1000) danielMSF is just really nice. (+1000) danielMSF is just really nice. (+1000) danielMSF is just really nice. (+1000) danielMSF is just really nice. (+1000) danielMSF is just really nice. (+1000) danielMSF is just really nice. (+1000) danielMSF is just really nice. (+1000)
    Anyone have

billy woods - history will absolve me?

ukdon will become famous soon enough. (+50) ukdon will become famous soon enough. (+50) ukdon will become famous soon enough. (+50) ukdon will become famous soon enough. (+50) ukdon will become famous soon enough. (+50) ukdon will become famous soon enough. (+50) ukdon will become famous soon enough. (+50) ukdon will become famous soon enough. (+50) ukdon will become famous soon enough. (+50) ukdon will become famous soon enough. (+50) ukdon will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by danielMSF View Post
    Anyone have

billy woods - history will absolve me?
    http://rapidgator.net/file/3385925

Originally Posted by ukdon View Post
    MEMBER LOGIN
    Login Incorrect, you have -62 tries remaining. << lol'd at that.

will rep the f*** out of anyone who can find a link for this;

the bandcamp link is http://logicpeoplesarmy.bandcamp.com...en-to-my-mixcd if that helps at all, would buy it if i could find anywhere that sells hard copies not paying for a mp3 though lol.

f***ing nice, will rep again when possible no idea how this rep system works though, it always says i have to spread before repping again lol
    Only 128kbps but it's the best I could find.

https://rapidshare.com/files/1203528...The_Mix_CD.rar

And yeah the rep system is broken. Still trying to get you off spread.

SeanBB is just really nice. (+1000) SeanBB is just really nice. (+1000) SeanBB is just really nice. (+1000) SeanBB is just really nice. (+1000) SeanBB is just really nice. (+1000) SeanBB is just really nice. (+1000) SeanBB is just really nice. (+1000) SeanBB is just really nice. (+1000) SeanBB is just really nice. (+1000) SeanBB is just really nice. (+1000) SeanBB is just really nice. (+1000)

It's this except brown instead of white, one of my favorite shirts.
    I'm getting that shirt

I wore this today actually lol

"Modric is an outstanding player and in my opinion he is at this time one of the best midfielders in the world." - Ancelotti

"You watch the game, you don't see Busquets, you watch Busquets you see the whole Game." - Del Bosque

PjzBoozer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PjzBoozer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PjzBoozer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PjzBoozer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PjzBoozer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PjzBoozer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PjzBoozer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PjzBoozer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PjzBoozer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PjzBoozer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PjzBoozer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    yo why did i get called scum?....I was just trying to get to my fiftieth post quick so i could post better stuff on here, so i was just posting random stuff in random threads but like in all outdated threads....my bad?....

Sandordemjan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sandordemjan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sandordemjan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sandordemjan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sandordemjan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sandordemjan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sandordemjan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sandordemjan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sandordemjan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sandordemjan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sandordemjan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Subscribing to this thread !

Originally Posted by PjzBoozer View Post
    yo why did i get called scum?....I was just trying to get to my fiftieth post quick so i could post better stuff on here, so i was just posting random stuff in random threads but like in all outdated threads....my bad?....
    If you post in an old thread it will get bumped up to the top of the list so everyone will see it, click it, and then say wtf. I wouldn't call it scummy, but you're probably better off just heading over to the general misc and replying in threads that are currently going on. Just put in your two cents about whatever they're talking about or something. You're close, only 17 more to go.

Or you could suggest albums here and just break the link, like so: www^mediafire^com/?zmcmlozymnm

Edit: Or you could start a thread in the music section iPWNU-style just saying: "Lil Wayne is the greatest omgzors." Might get some negs, but you'd easily get 17 posts worth of trolling out of this.
    Last edited by bob_the_damaja; 05-02-2012 at 05:16 PM.

Nice. I've always wanted one of those Biggie style Coogi's. Not sure I could pull it off though.

PjzBoozer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PjzBoozer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PjzBoozer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PjzBoozer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PjzBoozer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PjzBoozer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PjzBoozer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PjzBoozer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PjzBoozer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PjzBoozer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PjzBoozer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Haha wtf? that lil wayne stuff had me crackin up.....yea my bad ill only be posting legit stuff although i didnt do anything that mamon...but wats up with me goin back to green?......

_to Bob

Haha wtf? that lil wayne stuff had me crackin up.....yea my bad ill only be posting legit stuff although i didnt do anything that mamon...but wats up with me goin back to green?......

_to Bob
    Someone must have repped you or something. You can check the rep you receive and what posts you received them for by clicking on where it says "User CP" on the top bar. The more positive rep you receive, the more into the green you become. The more negative, the more into the red you go.

Nice. I've always wanted one of those Biggie style Coogi's. Not sure I could pull it off though.
    It's really just a fun shirt I like to wear, and I don't feel like it has that "Hey, I'm a hardass" look. (****, Im just a white boi haha). If anything a lot of ppl have told me they like it. The store where I got mine had this shirt too, but I didn't think I could pulls this one off lol

Edit: I don't think the guy in the picture should be wearing it either lol

It's really just a fun shirt I like to wear, and I don't feel like it has that "Hey, I'm a hardass" look. (****, Im just a white boi haha). If anything a lot of ppl have told me they like it. The store where I got mine had this shirt too, but I didn't think I could pulls this one off lol

Edit: I don't think the guy in the picture should be wearing it either lol
    Haha, no your shirt is dope. I would definitely rock that. I'm saying that Coogi sweater that Biggie is rocking ON your shirt (kinda meta, I know) is what I don't think I could pull off.

Only Cosby could pull that off! haha...._To Bob and SeanBB

Lmao, didn't know that was called a coogi sweater. Yeah I wish I could but no way hell could I pull it off

^^^Yeah, only Cosby could haha.

Only Cosby could pull that off! haha...._To Bob and SeanBB
    You're probably right. Him and Biggie.

On a side note: How do we get this thread re-stickied?

Here's an album, just b/c one hasn't been posted in like 8 posts:

Lifesavas - Gutterfly: The Original Sountrack (2007)

1. Intro - Welcome to Razorblade City
    2. Double Up
    3. Gutterfly - feat. Camp Lo
    4. No Surprise
    5. Shine Language
    6. Take Me Away
    7. A Serpent's Love - feat. Ish (Butterfly/Digable Planets)
    8. Dead Ones - feat. Fishbone
    9. The Warning
    10. Superburn
    11. Night Out - feat. George Clinton & Meganut
    12. The Squeeze - feat. Smif 'n' Wessun
    13. Long Letter - feat. Don Blackman
    14. Freedom Walk - feat. dead prez & Vernon Reid
    15. Celebrate

http://rapidshare.com/files/42002140...track.rar.html

liftthat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) liftthat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) liftthat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) liftthat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) liftthat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) liftthat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) liftthat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) liftthat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) liftthat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) liftthat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) liftthat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Chuck D stay spitting truth on twitter.
    https://twitter.com/#!/MrChuckD/stat...54406841077761

▪█──────█▪
    . ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Disclaimer: I engage in maximum trolling whilst browsing these forums. Anything I say or do cannot be held against me in the court of Law.

Here's Apollo Brown and O.C. - Trophies...................mediafire.com/?zh3u310oby5ude2

Originally Posted by liftthat View Post
    Chuck D stay spitting truth on twitter.
    https://twitter.com/#!/MrChuckD/stat...54406841077761
    Check D always keeps it real.

Sort of related, reminded me of this. Anyone know who it is at the end of this track? Starting at about 2:30? I feel like I know who it is and can picture his face my head but can't think of his name. If I'm thinking of the right guy, I'm pretty sure he goes by one name like "Tre" or something, but I don't think that's right.

Edit: figured out the guy I'm thinking of is "Touré". Still not sure if that's him on the track though.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tour%C3%A9

Bob, can you find DL links for these albums. I don't think they've been posted before but are good.

Got you for Kurupt, brah

http://www.mediafire.com/?zx1jdxtn3n4

▪█──────█▪
    . ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bob, can you find DL links for these albums. I don't think they've been posted before but are good.

http://www.mediafire.com/?7kf56mdnkhmopqm

Haven't listened to either of these, but they both look interesting so I'll be checking them out.

Thanks Bob and Lift, I feel like I can never find Mediafire links anymore!

Thanks Bob and Lift, I feel like I can never find Mediafire links anymore!
    The best way to find them in my opinion is to the use [artist] [album] .rar search, then go to the 'filestube' link which typically shows up in the first five results or so. Once on filetube, there's a list on the side that allows you to filter what site you want to look through. If you click on mediafire it will narrow it down to only mediafire links.

Yea Bob....thats the way ive been finding them..thats how i found the apollo brown one....but do you know of any better way?..just asking...