Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    chocolaterun is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) chocolaterun is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) chocolaterun is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) chocolaterun is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) chocolaterun is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) chocolaterun is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) chocolaterun is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) chocolaterun is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) chocolaterun is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) chocolaterun is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) chocolaterun is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit chocolaterun's BodySpace

F buddy doesn't want me seeing other guys, why does he get jealous?

We've both agreed that it's nothing more than just sex and being friends. But he's asked me not to sleep with anyone else which I won't but also he seems to get jealous if i'm with other guys. I don't care if he sleeps with anyone else so why does he care if i do? We're both clean and get tested regularly (well i make him). Are most guys like this with their f buddies?
    <3In love with Frank112 <3

Stats: 6'1", 168 lbs
    jml945 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jml945 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jml945 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jml945 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jml945 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jml945 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jml945 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jml945 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jml945 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jml945 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jml945 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit jml945's BodySpace

Hmmm

Originally Posted by chocolaterun View Post
    We've both agreed that it's nothing more than just sex and being friends. But he's asked me not to sleep with anyone else which I won't but also he seems to get jealous if i'm with other guys. I don't care if he sleeps with anyone else so why does he care if i do? We're both clean and get tested regularly (well i make him). Are most guys like this with their f buddies?
    I don't know I've never had a F buddy before.

Stats: 5'6", 185 lbs
    Rickyscivic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rickyscivic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rickyscivic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rickyscivic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rickyscivic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rickyscivic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rickyscivic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rickyscivic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rickyscivic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rickyscivic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rickyscivic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Rickyscivic's BodySpace
    Ur a guy?

Stats: 6'3", 192 lbs
    truthhurts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) truthhurts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) truthhurts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) truthhurts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) truthhurts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) truthhurts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) truthhurts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) truthhurts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) truthhurts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) truthhurts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) truthhurts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit truthhurts's BodySpace
    females lack of logic/reasoning in these situations just proves how crazy your gender is.

Is it honestly that hard for you to work out? HE LIKES YOU. I mean really likes you. Ofcourse he's agreed to sex and friends if that was his only option he's going to take that but i garuntee he wants to be in a relationship with you.

Seriously, can girls please stop thinking purely with their emotions and use some reasoning / logic. Stupid ass gender.

heynah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) heynah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) heynah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) heynah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) heynah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) heynah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) heynah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) heynah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) heynah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) heynah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) heynah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit heynah's BodySpace
    There is NO such thing as a true "no strings attached" relationship, someone ALWAYS catches feelings. Generally with people I know of who try this nonsense, the girl will catch feelings first. Now I don't know if she admits it, whereas the guys just lie about it.

But just break it off.

chocolaterun is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) chocolaterun is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) chocolaterun is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) chocolaterun is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) chocolaterun is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) chocolaterun is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) chocolaterun is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) chocolaterun is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) chocolaterun is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) chocolaterun is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) chocolaterun is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by truthhurts View Post
    females lack of logic/reasoning in these situations just proves how crazy your gender is.

Is it honestly that hard for you to work out? HE LIKES YOU. I mean really likes you. Ofcourse he's agreed to sex and friends if that was his only option he's going to take that but i garuntee he wants to be in a relationship with you.

Seriously, can girls please stop thinking purely with their emotions and use some reasoning / logic. Stupid ass gender.
    I think he's just happy with the sex and doesn't want a relationship (isn't this what all guys want? no strings attached sex?). Really I don't think he does like me in that way. As mentioned in my other thread he doesn't want me to leave him for another F buddy because he won't be getting anymore sex from me?? that seems to make sense to me.

Originally Posted by heynah View Post
    There is NO such thing as a true "no strings attached" relationship, someone ALWAYS catches feelings. Generally with people I know of who try this nonsense, the girl will catch feelings first. Now I don't know if she admits it, whereas the guys just lie about it.

But just break it off.
    I'm sure it does work for some people? I enjoy the sex with him too much. He makes me feel comfortable.

Stats: 5'9", 165 lbs
    Amrit90 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Amrit90 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Amrit90 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Amrit90 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Amrit90 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Amrit90 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Amrit90 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Amrit90 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Amrit90 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Amrit90 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Amrit90 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Amrit90's BodySpace
    Ask him if he wants to be more than FWB, if he says No, then he has no right to be angry if you have sex with others. If he says yes, then go from there.
    ++ Positive Crew ++ (Founder) - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=144630141

Liverpool F.C.

Originally Posted by Amrit90 View Post
    Ask him if he wants to be more than FWB, if he says No, then he has no right to be angry if you have sex with others. If he says yes, then go from there.
    thanks, he's my first f buddy so i was beginning to think it's normal for guys to think this way. What if he says yeah? I want to continue having sex with him.

Stats: 5'10", 182 lbs
    manletgenetics is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) manletgenetics is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) manletgenetics is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) manletgenetics is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) manletgenetics is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) manletgenetics is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) manletgenetics is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) manletgenetics is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) manletgenetics is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) manletgenetics is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) manletgenetics is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit manletgenetics's BodySpace
    I had a fuark buddy that lasted about 7 sessions of sex. Near the end she wrote me a poem telling me how she liked it when i made love to her. I bounced after that.
    "Why do people insist on creating things that will inevitably be destroyed? Why do people cling to life, knowing that they must someday die? ...Knowing that none of it will have meant anything once they do?"

Champion of the Sun iamdetermined's Avatar
    Stats: 5'9", 170 lbs
    iamdetermined has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) iamdetermined has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) iamdetermined has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) iamdetermined has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) iamdetermined has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) iamdetermined has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) iamdetermined has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) iamdetermined has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) iamdetermined has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) iamdetermined has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) iamdetermined has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit iamdetermined's BodySpace
    Praying for the day that i can get a girl to feel this way about me
    "Your great-grandfather always used to tell me that you keep tryin' on shoes, sooner or later you gon' find a pair that fit you. Well, I'm here to testify that I found a pair. They hurt like hell, son."

Σ B.A.P.F.L Σ

Originally Posted by manletgenetics View Post
    I had a fuark buddy that lasted about 7 sessions of sex. Near the end she wrote me a poem telling me how she liked it when i made love to her. I bounced after that.
    Lol

He has called me hot, sexy etc but has never told me he likes me or indicated that he does.

Stats: 6'3", 192 lbs
    truthhurts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) truthhurts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) truthhurts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) truthhurts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) truthhurts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) truthhurts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) truthhurts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) truthhurts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) truthhurts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) truthhurts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) truthhurts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit truthhurts's BodySpace
    I think he's just happy with the sex and doesn't want a relationship (isn't this what all guys want? no strings attached sex?). Really I don't think he does like me in that way. As mentioned in my other thread he doesn't want me to leave him for another F buddy because he won't be getting anymore sex from me?? that seems to make sense to me.
    don't mean to be too blunt here but.......are you actually retarded?

there's more than just me here spelling it out for you. The guy will say what he needs to say to keep you, but there is only ONE reason for him to ask you to not sleep with anyone else, that being....he has feelings for you. Can't make it any more simple

however, IF for some reason he really doesn't want a relationship but doesn't want you sleeping with other guys.....then he still likes you, it just means he has issues. If it meant nothing to him, he'd let you sleep with whoever.

heynah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) heynah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) heynah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) heynah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) heynah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) heynah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) heynah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) heynah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) heynah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) heynah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) heynah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit heynah's BodySpace
    I'm sure it does work for some people? I enjoy the sex with him too much. He makes me feel comfortable.
    Of course, there's always the exception. But you're not it.

Either break it off, or get into a relationship with him. These are your options.

Stats: 5'9", 165 lbs
    Amrit90 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Amrit90 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Amrit90 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Amrit90 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Amrit90 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Amrit90 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Amrit90 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Amrit90 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Amrit90 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Amrit90 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Amrit90 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Amrit90's BodySpace
    thanks, he's my first f buddy so i was beginning to think it's normal for guys to think this way. What if he says yeah? I want to continue having sex with him.
    If he says yes and you don't want more than sex, then let him down gently and bounce.
    ++ Positive Crew ++ (Founder) - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=144630141

Liverpool F.C.

Stats: 6'0"
    wyzenbek is just really nice. (+1000) wyzenbek is just really nice. (+1000) wyzenbek is just really nice. (+1000) wyzenbek is just really nice. (+1000) wyzenbek is just really nice. (+1000) wyzenbek is just really nice. (+1000) wyzenbek is just really nice. (+1000) wyzenbek is just really nice. (+1000) wyzenbek is just really nice. (+1000) wyzenbek is just really nice. (+1000) wyzenbek is just really nice. (+1000)
    Visit wyzenbek's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by truthhurts View Post
    ...there is only ONE reason for him to ask you to not sleep with anyone else
    I can think of another reason. To prevent STD's. But that theory gets blown out of the water if he's having sex with other people.

If it's because he's jealous, either it's because he DOES have feelings for you, or because he sees you as his sex object and doesn't want anyone else getting a piece of that.

Are you just guessing here? Or has he said all this? Don't bother trying to guess, you're not a man, you won't get it.

So what if he says "yeah"? You won't have sex with anyone else, he'll keep having sex with you. It's up to you if you want a relationship with him or not. Either way, be completely honest about everything (i.e if you don't want a relationship with him, make sure you say so and that he understands this, but that you still want the sex).

Stats: 5'10", 162 lbs
    DAames has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DAames has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DAames has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DAames has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DAames has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DAames has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DAames has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DAames has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DAames has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DAames has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DAames has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit DAames's BodySpace
    OT, but is chocolaterun supposed to be a euphemism for diarrhea?
    Aesthetics>Health Crew
    Born Again Virgin Crew
    Grocery shops at 4 am to avoid people Crew
    Nice Guy Crew
    Will help anyone that asks Crew

Top 5 Favorite Rappers: Dylan, Dylan, Dylan, Dylan, Dylan.

Stats: 136 lbs
    PhoenixFlare has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PhoenixFlare has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PhoenixFlare has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PhoenixFlare has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PhoenixFlare has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PhoenixFlare has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PhoenixFlare has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PhoenixFlare has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PhoenixFlare has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PhoenixFlare has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PhoenixFlare has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit PhoenixFlare's BodySpace
    wtf am i reading? Are u a girl or a guy?

angramainyuJR is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) angramainyuJR is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) angramainyuJR is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) angramainyuJR is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) angramainyuJR is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) angramainyuJR is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) angramainyuJR is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) angramainyuJR is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) angramainyuJR is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) angramainyuJR is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) angramainyuJR is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    thread makes me hate the human species god damn you whiney mother fukking gays shut the fukk up live your gotdamn life and deal with it
    "Nothing in the world is worth having or worth doing unless it means effort, pain, difficulty... I have never in my life envied a human being who led an easy life. I have envied a great many people who led diffcult lives and led them well."
    -- Theodore Roosevelt

owner of saab factory kel_varnsen's Avatar
    Stats: 6'3"
    kel_varnsen has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kel_varnsen has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kel_varnsen has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kel_varnsen has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kel_varnsen has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kel_varnsen has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kel_varnsen has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kel_varnsen has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kel_varnsen has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kel_varnsen has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kel_varnsen has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit kel_varnsen's BodySpace
    negged for being a troll, woman or just dumb.

xx chromosomes (no homo) RandomMisc's Avatar
    RandomMisc has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RandomMisc has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RandomMisc has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RandomMisc has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RandomMisc has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RandomMisc has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RandomMisc has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RandomMisc has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RandomMisc has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RandomMisc has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RandomMisc has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit RandomMisc's BodySpace
    Post pics/height/weight.

Could be that he likes you, is getting attached, but doesn't want to date you... because you're beneath his standards? lol
    Still Breathin: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157530533

^Misc Author's self-help book with hilarious stories and legit advice on dating, relationships, sex, business, self-image, failure, success, drive, passion, being real.

Lift. Lust. Lulz. <3

"How can I break free? How can I fight a war that is with me and me alone?"

Stats: 5'5", 126 lbs
    Isabeli is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Isabeli is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Isabeli is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Isabeli is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Isabeli is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Isabeli is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Isabeli is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Isabeli is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Isabeli is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Isabeli is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Isabeli is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit Isabeli's BodySpace
    He's just being selfish, highly doubt he has any feelings for OP either. Most guys will get their knickers in a twist if their FB is doing as she pleases....it's OK for him to sleep with others but it's not if you do etc....

Stats: 5'7", 138 lbs
    rackpullxtreme has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rackpullxtreme has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rackpullxtreme has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rackpullxtreme has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rackpullxtreme has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rackpullxtreme has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rackpullxtreme has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rackpullxtreme has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rackpullxtreme has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rackpullxtreme has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rackpullxtreme has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit rackpullxtreme's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by Isabeli View Post
    He's just being selfish, highly doubt he has any feelings for OP either. Most guys will get their knickers in a twist if their FB is doing as she pleases....it's OK for him to sleep with others but it's not if you do etc....
    This, guys do that all the time. They don't want their fwb sleeping around but they want to. That happened to a female friend of mine, her fwb asked her to be exclusive with him and then caught him on 3 dating sites when he started blowing her off and not taking care of her horniness since she had no one else. When she confronted him, he broke it off with her.

Stats: 5'9", 150 lbs
    Gallowglass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gallowglass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gallowglass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gallowglass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gallowglass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gallowglass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gallowglass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gallowglass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gallowglass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gallowglass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gallowglass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Gallowglass's BodySpace
    If he can't keep to an agreement, either remind him of the terms or ditch him. He's clearly more than a little jealous and probably insecure. You could probably do without that.
    'If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue,
    Or walk with Kings---nor lose the common touch,
    If neither foes nor loving friends can hurt you,
    If all men count with you, but none too much:
    If you can fill the unforgiving minute
    With sixty seconds' worth of distance run,
    Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it,
    And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!'

- If, Rudyard Kipling

Stats: 5'9", 206 lbs
    AWG has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) AWG has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) AWG has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) AWG has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) AWG has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) AWG has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) AWG has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) AWG has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) AWG has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) AWG has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) AWG has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit AWG's BodySpace
    Maybe he's got feelings? can happen both ways you know
    ***East Midlands Aesthetics Crew***
    ***PMC - Where Amazing Happens***
    ***Occasional Physique Competitor Crew***
    ***Diets Harder For Festivals and Nights Out Than Shows Crew***
    ***Team Soreen***

Stats: 6'0", 183 lbs
    RealAssanova has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RealAssanova has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RealAssanova has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RealAssanova has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RealAssanova has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RealAssanova has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RealAssanova has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RealAssanova has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RealAssanova has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RealAssanova has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RealAssanova has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Visit RealAssanova's BodySpace
    homie caught an std:feelings.
    I'm f*cked up. I jus wanted everyone to know that i'm different, since everybody else says “im a cool, nice, chilled person”. Most people also say im an a**hole…and they’re right. I say wat I feel even if u don’t feel wat I say. I aint no one in a million….cuz there’s six billion people on this planet so that would mean there’s 60,000 mawf*ckaz out there jus like me.

Chelsea FC - Chicago Bulls

**Future Boeing 777 Flight Deck Crew

**In Allah, Boeing and Chelsea FC I Trust Crew

Stats: 6'1", 288 lbs
    IronOynx is a name known to all. (+5000) IronOynx is a name known to all. (+5000) IronOynx is a name known to all. (+5000) IronOynx is a name known to all. (+5000) IronOynx is a name known to all. (+5000) IronOynx is a name known to all. (+5000) IronOynx is a name known to all. (+5000) IronOynx is a name known to all. (+5000) IronOynx is a name known to all. (+5000) IronOynx is a name known to all. (+5000) IronOynx is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Visit IronOynx's BodySpace
    tro

ololololol

Dangermouse1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Fix up look sharp

Why do u think he don't want u banging other guys ??? Tell him the truth and make him feel confit bal Because he likes u in a different way and don't wanna get mugged off!!!! Am I in kinda garden here!!!! lol I'll bang 3 riches and there all talking to each other lol... If want a bird with no feelings u no we're the hoe house is. Easy done do my ****ing nutt in!!! no talk bang bang out

Stats: 5'10", 180 lbs
    modernsuperman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) modernsuperman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) modernsuperman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) modernsuperman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) modernsuperman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) modernsuperman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) modernsuperman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) modernsuperman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) modernsuperman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) modernsuperman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) modernsuperman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Visit modernsuperman's BodySpace
    He likes you brah....man up and realize this.

Stats: 5'10", 194 lbs
    elterrible987 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) elterrible987 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) elterrible987 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) elterrible987 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) elterrible987 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) elterrible987 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) elterrible987 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) elterrible987 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) elterrible987 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) elterrible987 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) elterrible987 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit elterrible987's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by RandomMisc View Post
    Post pics/height/weight.

Could be that he likes you, is getting attached, but doesn't want to date you... because you're beneath his standards? lol

This. OP are you a porker?

Because what guys say they will bang in front of their friends and what guys actually bang when nobody else will find out are two different categories. If you got a horse face or you people ask you if youre pregnant when youre not, then you in the second category.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast