odangdude will become famous soon enough. (+50) odangdude will become famous soon enough. (+50) odangdude will become famous soon enough. (+50) odangdude will become famous soon enough. (+50) odangdude will become famous soon enough. (+50) odangdude will become famous soon enough. (+50) odangdude will become famous soon enough. (+50) odangdude will become famous soon enough. (+50) odangdude will become famous soon enough. (+50) odangdude will become famous soon enough. (+50) odangdude will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Wrist pain after bench press?

So, i have noticed that when I BB Bench press, that after i rack the weights, my wrist feels kind of strained. it doesn't hurt very much, and doesn't last long, but i was wondering if it is common? if not, how do i fix it?

I think it is because I am bending my wrists back a little. But whenever i try to straighten them, it feels like i can't grip the bar very well.

any suggestions?

DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It's because your hyperextending the wrist. The bar should be resting in the palm firmly, not in the fingers.
    Bodybuilding is 60% training and 50% diet. Yes that adds up to 110%, because that's what you should be giving it. Change the inside, and the physique will follow.

Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The bar should be gripped on the lower end of your plam or the meaty part of your palm. Your wrist should be aligned with your whole arm in a straight plain.

Invest in some wrist wraps. They help out a lot.
    My training log: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178464441

sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    one of the more important things i learned from dave tate's youtube vids on benching: keep the wrist straight. most people's wrists are bent back badly when pressing, as if they were at the top of a clean motion. the outside of your hand should ideally continue with as little/no degree bend compared to your forearm. this helps a ton. for me, it's not as easy to keep perfectly straight on incline bench, but usually no problem at all on flat bench now.
    Powerlifter convert. Follow on instagram Sharpie_bendingbarbells

Most recent comp lifts: 405/305/475

odangdude will become famous soon enough. (+50) odangdude will become famous soon enough. (+50) odangdude will become famous soon enough. (+50) odangdude will become famous soon enough. (+50) odangdude will become famous soon enough. (+50) odangdude will become famous soon enough. (+50) odangdude will become famous soon enough. (+50) odangdude will become famous soon enough. (+50) odangdude will become famous soon enough. (+50) odangdude will become famous soon enough. (+50) odangdude will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    alright sweet, thanks

GiZZmo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GiZZmo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GiZZmo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GiZZmo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GiZZmo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GiZZmo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GiZZmo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GiZZmo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GiZZmo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GiZZmo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GiZZmo has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Anthony21 View Post

Invest in some wrist wraps. They help out a lot.
    X2 I broke both my arms when i was young and have pains to this day when benching. I use the lower part of my palms and its just all the pressure from the weight even with just 225 on the bar I need them. Got a really good set of wraps and no pain at all bro.
    You don't need designer workout equipment to be a BEAST!

"You can't out supplement a poor diet." - Valhallabound86

If I had Iron will and John G as my trainers I would win MR O title no doubt. SRS!!! Those guys through age and experience KNOW what they are talking about so LISTEN TO WHAT THEY TELL YOU HOMIE!

hailmary is on a distinguished road. (+10) hailmary is on a distinguished road. (+10) hailmary is on a distinguished road. (+10) hailmary is on a distinguished road. (+10) hailmary is on a distinguished road. (+10) hailmary is on a distinguished road. (+10) hailmary is on a distinguished road. (+10) hailmary is on a distinguished road. (+10) hailmary is on a distinguished road. (+10) hailmary is on a distinguished road. (+10) hailmary is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i had this same problem when i started using heavier weigts, and the my grip felt like **** and i lost power if i tried to straighten my wrists. My strength did lack for a bit but i quickly got it back with proper form and no tension on my wrists. Check this video it helped me.

alexanderbrown1 is not very well liked. (-100) alexanderbrown1 is not very well liked. (-100) alexanderbrown1 is not very well liked. (-100) alexanderbrown1 is not very well liked. (-100) alexanderbrown1 is not very well liked. (-100) alexanderbrown1 is not very well liked. (-100) alexanderbrown1 is not very well liked. (-100) alexanderbrown1 is not very well liked. (-100) alexanderbrown1 is not very well liked. (-100) alexanderbrown1 is not very well liked. (-100) alexanderbrown1 is not very well liked. (-100)
    agree with DJAuto

cooper86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I broke my wrist last year, had an operation, three months off of training and then badly injured my wrist at work, another month off training.
    After that I had some bad pain and issues with my wrist during bench press as well.
    I personally found that clenched fist push ups, a set of weight gloves with a little bit of padding and concentrating on the correct wrist/grip postion with lower weights for a month or so until the pain had mostly dissapeared. I also talked to a physio and was provided with some really effective stretches.
    I'm probably going to have permanent problems with my wrist but the things I just mentioned have allowed me to bench press properly again, worked for me anyway. Hope it helps.