PepperMyAngus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PepperMyAngus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PepperMyAngus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PepperMyAngus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PepperMyAngus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PepperMyAngus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PepperMyAngus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PepperMyAngus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PepperMyAngus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PepperMyAngus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PepperMyAngus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

You know what really pisses me off? (rant)

Ok, so for a while ******** has been plagued by these ridiculous posts about "this is attractive, this is not" showing anorexic girls and then Marlyn Monroe, as if guys thought the skinny b*ches were more attractive? and now it's gotten even worse. Today I saw a post showing an overweight woman (borderline obese) holding up a sign that says "if a size 2 is beautiful, than a size 22 must be glorious!"
    wtf. so basically obesity is on the rise, and instead of trying to do something about it, people have become so lazy that now being overweight is okay, even "beautiful"

CLIFFS:
    -People are trying to say its okay to be overweight and it makes you beautiful. SMH

Premium Gold Member strengthgained's Avatar
    strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    They are beautiful

After 10 shots
    I admit all my threads suck :(

Supplements Suck

TurddFerguson will become famous soon enough. (+50) TurddFerguson will become famous soon enough. (+50) TurddFerguson will become famous soon enough. (+50) TurddFerguson will become famous soon enough. (+50) TurddFerguson will become famous soon enough. (+50) TurddFerguson will become famous soon enough. (+50) TurddFerguson will become famous soon enough. (+50) TurddFerguson will become famous soon enough. (+50) TurddFerguson will become famous soon enough. (+50) TurddFerguson will become famous soon enough. (+50) TurddFerguson will become famous soon enough. (+50)

CanadianKush is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanadianKush is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanadianKush is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanadianKush is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanadianKush is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanadianKush is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanadianKush is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanadianKush is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanadianKush is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanadianKush is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanadianKush is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by PepperMyAngus View Post
    obesity is on the rise, and instead of trying to do something about it, people have become so lazy that now being overweight is okay, even "beautiful"
    omfg this^^^. i can't believe all the excuses people are making for obesity.

Boxing
    Dutch Kickboxing/Muay Thai

weight: 145/173/152

Rest In Peace Alex James Williams aka wygdwicfy.

smac898 will become famous soon enough. (+50) smac898 will become famous soon enough. (+50) smac898 will become famous soon enough. (+50) smac898 will become famous soon enough. (+50) smac898 will become famous soon enough. (+50) smac898 will become famous soon enough. (+50) smac898 will become famous soon enough. (+50) smac898 will become famous soon enough. (+50) smac898 will become famous soon enough. (+50) smac898 will become famous soon enough. (+50) smac898 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i prefer women with a healthy amount of bodyfat and muscle mass. Weather they are naturally skinny,medium, or thicker and chubbier, as long as a womans body composition is healthy for her own body type i will probably find her to be attractive.
    Jypsie's boyfriend ... Wot
    ★★★ Quality Crew ★★★
    ron paul 2012

PepperMyAngus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PepperMyAngus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PepperMyAngus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PepperMyAngus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PepperMyAngus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PepperMyAngus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PepperMyAngus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PepperMyAngus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PepperMyAngus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PepperMyAngus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PepperMyAngus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by smac898 View Post
    i prefer women with a healthy amount of bodyfat and muscle mass. Weather they are naturally skinny,medium, or thicker and chubbier, as long as a womans body composition is healthy for her own body type i will probably find her to be attractive.
    I completely agree with you, but it's gotten to the point where they are now using borderline obese women as examples of beauty :/

smac898 will become famous soon enough. (+50) smac898 will become famous soon enough. (+50) smac898 will become famous soon enough. (+50) smac898 will become famous soon enough. (+50) smac898 will become famous soon enough. (+50) smac898 will become famous soon enough. (+50) smac898 will become famous soon enough. (+50) smac898 will become famous soon enough. (+50) smac898 will become famous soon enough. (+50) smac898 will become famous soon enough. (+50) smac898 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    some somewhat overweight women can be rather HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGG . Especially with tits and ass. Alot of these girls look hot when they try, and ugly in day to day life, because they cant work their assets in the right way. On the other hand, alot of the "hot" popular cheerleader girls at my school are groce,, and would look like 10 year old boys naked
    ★★★ Quality Crew ★★★
    ron paul 2012

erick15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erick15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erick15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erick15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erick15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erick15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erick15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erick15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erick15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erick15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erick15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by PepperMyAngus View Post
    Today I saw a post showing an overweight woman (borderline obese) holding up a sign that says "if a size 2 is beautiful, than a size 22 must be glorious!"
    wtf. so basically obesity is on the rise, and instead of trying to do something about it, people have become so lazy that now being overweight is okay, even "beautiful"
    Oh don't worry, that was just kc posting his fap material for the day like he always does.
    ✄✄ MFC Arts and Crafts Director ✄✄

it's not like that though... its like this:
    Attached Images

LSXdr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LSXdr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LSXdr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LSXdr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LSXdr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LSXdr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LSXdr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LSXdr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LSXdr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LSXdr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LSXdr is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

gtslmfao is just really nice. (+1000) gtslmfao is just really nice. (+1000) gtslmfao is just really nice. (+1000) gtslmfao is just really nice. (+1000) gtslmfao is just really nice. (+1000) gtslmfao is just really nice. (+1000) gtslmfao is just really nice. (+1000) gtslmfao is just really nice. (+1000) gtslmfao is just really nice. (+1000) gtslmfao is just really nice. (+1000) gtslmfao is just really nice. (+1000)
    I saw that pic 2.

smh
    540/400/620 @ 181
    Youtube: @gtslmfaoz

shes too big .

this is better for thicker girls HNNGG

★★★ Quality Crew ★★★
    ron paul 2012

MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I love those pictures where they have a thick/fat girl next to a skinny girl and it says "like if you think thick girls are beautiful" and every single comment says "thick>stick" and such. all the people know they're bull****ting themselves and everyone else, the girl can't even be considered thick. she's fat

no hate on fat people, I just hate how people glorify fat people. just let them be
    sig line can't be a novel crew. and I'll be banned if I make it a novel again

JackBower is on a distinguished road. (+10) JackBower is on a distinguished road. (+10) JackBower is on a distinguished road. (+10) JackBower is on a distinguished road. (+10) JackBower is on a distinguished road. (+10) JackBower is on a distinguished road. (+10) JackBower is on a distinguished road. (+10) JackBower is on a distinguished road. (+10) JackBower is on a distinguished road. (+10) JackBower is on a distinguished road. (+10) JackBower is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    fukking hate fat people, you all know that feel

alanking is on a distinguished road. (+10) alanking is on a distinguished road. (+10) alanking is on a distinguished road. (+10) alanking is on a distinguished road. (+10) alanking is on a distinguished road. (+10) alanking is on a distinguished road. (+10) alanking is on a distinguished road. (+10) alanking is on a distinguished road. (+10) alanking is on a distinguished road. (+10) alanking is on a distinguished road. (+10) alanking is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i can't stand whales that think they are attractive,it's disgusting.now Marlyn Monroe on the other hand HHHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!

Jypsie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jypsie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jypsie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jypsie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jypsie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jypsie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jypsie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jypsie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jypsie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jypsie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jypsie will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by smac898 View Post
    Completely agreeing with my boyfriend here,which is why I hate pictures like that. The ones comparing curvy women to skinny women especially. No, skinny women are not gross, not if they were born that way and can rock it. If you purposely starve yourself that's when it's gross. And stuffing your face is also gross. People say love yourself. Is allowing yourself to be unhealthy truly loving yourself? Absolutely not. One needs to find a healthy weight for their body type. It makes me rage that people are like no it's either one or the other.
    Smac898's girl.

"No excuses."

★★★ Quality Crew ★★★
    Tmisc Fight Club

Hey kid, wanna buy a house?

alanking is on a distinguished road. (+10) alanking is on a distinguished road. (+10) alanking is on a distinguished road. (+10) alanking is on a distinguished road. (+10) alanking is on a distinguished road. (+10) alanking is on a distinguished road. (+10) alanking is on a distinguished road. (+10) alanking is on a distinguished road. (+10) alanking is on a distinguished road. (+10) alanking is on a distinguished road. (+10) alanking is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Jypsie View Post
    Completely agreeing with my boyfriend here,which is why I hate pictures like that. The ones comparing curvy women to skinny women especially. No, skinny women are not gross, not if they were born that way and can rock it. If you purposely starve yourself that's when it's gross. And stuffing your face is also gross. People say love yourself. Is allowing yourself to be unhealthy truly loving yourself? Absolutely not. One needs to find a healthy weight for their body type. It makes me rage that people are like no it's either one or the other.
    yeah i love skinny girls that are NATURALLY SKINNY not the starving cat walk model type.

Rawdogmadfemalz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rawdogmadfemalz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rawdogmadfemalz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rawdogmadfemalz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rawdogmadfemalz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rawdogmadfemalz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rawdogmadfemalz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rawdogmadfemalz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rawdogmadfemalz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rawdogmadfemalz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rawdogmadfemalz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by strengthgained View Post
    They are beautiful

After 10 shots
    So is the center of my cats butthole.

IronAndRice will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronAndRice will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronAndRice will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronAndRice will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronAndRice will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronAndRice will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronAndRice will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronAndRice will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronAndRice will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronAndRice will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronAndRice will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by LSXdr View Post

would smash

with a hammer
    Infantry 🍁
    I want traps so big I can catch a bear.

ששש בלי דמעות, רק חלומות Mullahz218's Avatar
    Mullahz218 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mullahz218 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mullahz218 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mullahz218 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mullahz218 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mullahz218 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mullahz218 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mullahz218 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mullahz218 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mullahz218 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mullahz218 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    "Better to run than curse the road"

SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by strengthgained View Post
    They are beautiful

After 10 shots
    Lold so hard
    Master total
    S: 585
    B: 370
    D: 605

ThePoz is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePoz is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePoz is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePoz is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePoz is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePoz is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePoz is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePoz is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePoz is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePoz is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePoz is a name known to all. (+5000)
    They're called BigBeautifulWomen for a reason.

/vomit

vbhsfi is just really nice. (+1000) vbhsfi is just really nice. (+1000) vbhsfi is just really nice. (+1000) vbhsfi is just really nice. (+1000) vbhsfi is just really nice. (+1000) vbhsfi is just really nice. (+1000) vbhsfi is just really nice. (+1000) vbhsfi is just really nice. (+1000) vbhsfi is just really nice. (+1000) vbhsfi is just really nice. (+1000) vbhsfi is just really nice. (+1000)