Page 64 of 184 FirstFirst ... 14 54 62 63 64 65 66 74 114 164 ... LastLast
Results 1,891 to 1,920 of 5507
    bigryan03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigryan03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigryan03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigryan03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigryan03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigryan03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigryan03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigryan03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigryan03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigryan03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigryan03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by jpfaherty View Post
    They were a great time! I'll post some pics soon

I also recorded a Vlog but I can't upload with out the cord for my phone, which is at work so I will post it on Friday. FINALLY a Vlog!
    FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This Vlog has been months in the making so it better be long as hell because I got some cardio to do! PUT IT UP NOWWW!!

mattjansen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mattjansen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mattjansen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mattjansen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mattjansen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mattjansen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mattjansen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mattjansen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mattjansen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mattjansen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mattjansen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Long time no see man I missed your log and with the storms I wanted to check in! Sick pressing, deads and hoodie

Just a little critique on your deads man work on that hip drive as soon as you get past your knees slam those hips into the bar as fast as possible, I am not taking anything away from this lift because it was great but I think with some fast hip drive your progress will move even quicker!

Keep it up buddy
    Matt Jansen

Strength Coach for the Strength Guys
    www.thestrengthguys.com
    Individualized program design for strength and sport specific athletes.

Scivation and Primaforce Representative

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Check your PM's when ya get a chance

deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Did you lose your power?
    How deep did it get?
    Stay safe!
    She approached with her hand extended,. I slowly stepped back. "No" she said. "I just want to shake your hand. You're amazingly gorgeous." As she walked by me she copped a biceps feel.

1st Place Masters Over 60 Bodybuilding 2014

Originally Posted by deltpecx View Post
    Did you lose your power?
    How deep did it get?
    Stay safe!
    Some of the images are insane from Mass:

RSP Nutrition Lead Rep jpfaherty's Avatar
    jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hey guys, sorry for the lack of updates. No power, heat, water, etc at my house. We've gone to my mother in laws in the mean time. Pretty effin CRAZY storm. I'll post some pics tomorrow at work hopefully. I'm alive at least
    ★★★ RSP Nutrition Lead Representative ★★★

High Quality Supplements For All Your Goals

RSP Nutrition Store:
    https://www.bodybuilding.com/ store/rsp-nutrition.html

★★★ Live Inspired ★★★
    http://www.rspnutrition.com/

bigryan03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigryan03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigryan03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigryan03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigryan03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigryan03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigryan03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigryan03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigryan03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigryan03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigryan03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Hey guys, sorry for the lack of updates. No power, heat, water, etc at my house. We've gone to my mother in laws in the mean time. Pretty effin CRAZY storm. I'll post some pics tomorrow at work hopefully. I'm alive at least
    Stay safe homie Thoughts are with you guys in that crazy weather.

deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by The Solution View Post

Stuff like this is why I left the Northeast a long time ago.
    The year before I moved it started snowing as I was going out to a Christmas Eve party.
    The snow would start to melt and then it would snow again!
    There was snow on the ground from Christmas Eve through March.
    And I didn't even mention the temperature!

I'll take liquid sunshine any day!
    She approached with her hand extended,. I slowly stepped back. "No" she said. "I just want to shake your hand. You're amazingly gorgeous." As she walked by me she copped a biceps feel.

jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mattjansen View Post
    Long time no see man I missed your log and with the storms I wanted to check in! Sick pressing, deads and hoodie

Just a little critique on your deads man work on that hip drive as soon as you get past your knees slam those hips into the bar as fast as possible, I am not taking anything away from this lift because it was great but I think with some fast hip drive your progress will move even quicker!

Keep it up buddy
    Word up! Always looking for tips bro, thanks for checking in!
    Check your PM's when ya get a chance
    Responded!

I'll have some pics like the ones you posted

Did you lose your power?
    How deep did it get?
    Stay safe!
    Probably won't have power back until tues-thursday some time. House is freezing. Just hoping the pipes don't burst. We've move to my mother in laws with the dogs for now to stay warm. Still hitting dem macros pretty close!

We got about 2 feet or so, maybe a little more. Lot's of destruction around the neighborhoods though.

Originally Posted by bigryan03 View Post
    Stay safe homie Thoughts are with you guys in that crazy weather.
    Thanks bro! Much appreciated

Stuff like this is why I left the Northeast a long time ago.
    The year before I moved it started snowing as I was going out to a Christmas Eve party.
    The snow would start to melt and then it would snow again!
    There was snow on the ground from Christmas Eve through March.
    And I didn't even mention the temperature!

I'll take liquid sunshine any day!
    Yeah I need to retire and hit up the island life soon. Playing powerball once the lottery has power! LOL

RSP Nutrition Store:

★★★ Live Inspired ★★★

i_hate_my_job is a jewel in the rough. (+500) i_hate_my_job is a jewel in the rough. (+500) i_hate_my_job is a jewel in the rough. (+500) i_hate_my_job is a jewel in the rough. (+500) i_hate_my_job is a jewel in the rough. (+500) i_hate_my_job is a jewel in the rough. (+500) i_hate_my_job is a jewel in the rough. (+500) i_hate_my_job is a jewel in the rough. (+500) i_hate_my_job is a jewel in the rough. (+500) i_hate_my_job is a jewel in the rough. (+500) i_hate_my_job is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    The storm destroyed my street.. there's phone poles snapped all the way down.. all the neighbors without generators left, now its like a bum village haha. Hopefully power back soon. How is it being back uptown?
    First meet: (3/31/12) ...... Last Meet(6/13)
    300/275/460 1035@238 ...... 375/310/520 1205@242.5

jpisfullpotato.com
    founder and CEO

Yeah I need to retire and hit up the island life soon. Playing powerball once the lottery has power! LOL
    Why wait?

Work on finding a job in a place with a better climate/weather.
    If possible put in for a transfer if your company is nation wide.
    It can be done.

BTW: I don't live on an island....

Can't wait to see the destruction pics

Originally Posted by i_hate_my_job View Post
    The storm destroyed my street.. there's phone poles snapped all the way down.. all the neighbors without generators left, now its like a bum village haha. Hopefully power back soon. How is it being back uptown?
    I'll survive, just want my routine back lol

Why wait?

Work on finding a job in a place with a better climate/weather.
    If possible put in for a transfer if your company is nation wide.
    It can be done.

BTW: I don't live on an island....
    None of the warmer climates in the US really appeal to me to be honest. Too much family (younger) around the area that I want to see grow up too.

Can't wait to see the destruction pics
    Soon.jpeg - Forgot my frigen phone cord as usual. Life is a mess right now. Living out of a suitcase ha.

RSP Nutrition Store:

★★★ Live Inspired ★★★

Juggernaut - Week 13- Squat - 3's Wave

Squat - 6 x 3@275, 1 x 5@275 (3 or so in the tank)

Leg Curl - 120 x 10, 10, 10

Rotary Calf Machine - 350 x 15, 15, 15

Abductor Machine - 80 x 10, 10, 10

MISC

Half as thrown together day. The only part of my program that I followed was the squat portion. The other stuff I just threw in there to get work done. I was super rushed because of work, and watching my dogs. Wifey and I are staying at her mothers and one of us needs to watch the dogs at all times so she went to the gym first, then I went when she got back, so our time was limited. Our biggest concern was getting the main lift done as prescribed by TJM and we did.

I was suppose to do 270 for my sets but did 275 because I was lazy Like a BAWSSSSS.

Feel like crap though, allergies are killing me and I slept awful because of the bed I was on lol. I just want my life back.

RSP Nutrition Store:

★★★ Live Inspired ★★★

None of the warmer climates in the US really appeal to me to be honest. Too much family (younger) around the area that I want to see grow up too.
    Who said anything about warm.... PNW best climate ever! Not too hot, not too cold...just right.
    Goldilocks would love it!

We even have to mow the lawn in mid winter!

TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Don't have that bench! Yeah I was doing them on the lat pulldown machine and then they moved it and I can't fully extend where it's located Oh well. I'll figure something out.
    I too, do em in the lat pulldown. I have also done them with my toes trapped under the kettlebell rack.

Lookin good bro. Getting strong up in here too.
    "The code of Bushido is harsh and relentless."

Olympic Lifting Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158765663

Change in weather is killing my allergies right now! Stay strong, sent ya one last PM before i can ship out that package to ya

TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Damn, you guys did get smoked with the weather.

Over in Buffalo, we usually get hit pretty hard, but that one passed over us and dropped a couple inches. Stay warm, and stay safe.
    "The code of Bushido is harsh and relentless."

Olympic Lifting Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158765663

Self proclaimed sorcerer Bnizzle163's Avatar
    Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Damn, dude. Two years ago, we got hit like that. I know that feel
    *Professional comic book geek* *semi-pro cartoon collector* *full time nerd*

My Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166076501

Contact me for coaching/contest prep/nutritional services: WRyan163@yahoo.com

IG: @Bnizzle163

Originally Posted by Bnizzle163 View Post
    2008 here ... storm + strong east wind=snow
    It started snowing two Sundays before Christmas. A little bit each day.
    It took 1.5 weeks to get to 2 feet of snow.
    It finally stopped on Christmas...2 feet of snow on Christmas.
    So it wasn't all bad.
    Within a few days most of it was gone...back to rain...

Who said anything about warm.... PNW best climate ever! Not too hot, not too cold...just right.
    Goldilocks would love it!

We even have to mow the lawn in mid winter!
    PNW actually sounds appealing!

Originally Posted by TakedaShingen View Post
    I too, do em in the lat pulldown. I have also done them with my toes trapped under the kettlebell rack.

Lookin good bro. Getting strong up in here too.
    Thanks bud!
    Change in weather is killing my allergies right now! Stay strong, sent ya one last PM before i can ship out that package to ya
    Allergies are killing me! Replied to the PM. I won't dissapoint ya, once I get power back that is. UGH.
    Originally Posted by TakedaShingen View Post
    Damn, you guys did get smoked with the weather.

Over in Buffalo, we usually get hit pretty hard, but that one passed over us and dropped a couple inches. Stay warm, and stay safe.
    I swear I'll get some pics up when my life is back to normal. I'm all over the place right now and stressed as all hell lol
    Not a good feel bro, not a good feel. idontlikethesefeels.jpeg
    2008 here ... storm + strong east wind=snow
    It started snowing two Sundays before Christmas. A little bit each day.
    It took 1.5 weeks to get to 2 feet of snow.
    It finally stopped on Christmas...2 feet of snow on Christmas.
    So it wasn't all bad.
    Within a few days most of it was gone...back to rain...
    Geeez. That's crazy/annoying lol. They are saying we may get 6 more inches thursday, hopefully it misses us!

RSP Nutrition Store:

★★★ Live Inspired ★★★

Juggernaut - Week 13 - Bench - 3's Wave

Bench - 6 x 3@235, 1 x 6@235

Incline bench - 165 x 6, 6

Lat pull down - 180 x 9, 8

BB curl - 80 x 12, 8

1A rope pushdown - 70 x 12, 12

MISC

Had to rush this work out again for the same reason as yesterday. As a result accessory work needed to be cut down so I focused on MMC and lighter weights as opposed to an RPE scale this time. Hopefully I'll be back in my normal routine by Friday.

I started to upload my Vlog and got to 63% and lost power lol, I'm never going to get one posted. I'll do an updated one once I'm back at my house with storm details!

RSP Nutrition Store:

★★★ Live Inspired ★★★

wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Glad to hear things are slowly returning to normal! They are calling for like 2in here and people are losing their damn mind... Turns out its just a cold rain lol. In for new vlog! (Hopefully )
    "The weak-minded would shrink away from what must be done for fear of being ridiculed by the wicked" - Terry Goodkind

"Be the change you wish to see in the world"...-Ghandi

Prep Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158667243

Just sent all the info to the HQ, i expect some epic pics and quality reviews brother

Originally Posted by wrkoutfrq View Post
    Glad to hear things are slowly returning to normal! They are calling for like 2in here and people are losing their damn mind... Turns out its just a cold rain lol. In for new vlog! (Hopefully )
    LOL - 2 inches! Gooby plz.

Just sent all the info to the HQ, i expect some epic pics and quality reviews brother
    I promise

POWER IS BACK ON BITCHES! BACK TO NORMAL LIFE TOMORROW

RSP Nutrition Store:

★★★ Live Inspired ★★★

Self proclaimed sorcerer Bnizzle163's Avatar
    Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    ^^Back to the grind^^

Aww yeah!
    *Professional comic book geek* *semi-pro cartoon collector* *full time nerd*

My Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166076501

Contact me for coaching/contest prep/nutritional services: WRyan163@yahoo.com

IG: @Bnizzle163

^^Back to the grind^^

Aww yeah!
    Finally feel like myself again! lol - I've had some set backs the last few months but I'll never stop

RSP Nutrition Store:

★★★ Live Inspired ★★★

Juggernaut - week 13 - DL - 3's Wave

DL - 6 x 3 @325, 1 x 6@325

Front squat - 205 x 10, 10 PR

SGM - 200 x 6, 6 PR

GHR - 10, 8, 6 PR

Standing Calf Raise - 300 x 6, 6, 6 (5 sec hold at the top)

MISC

Best day I've had in the gym in at least a month!

I said I wasn't going up in weight on front squat until I hit two sets of 10 at 205 and I went in determined to do it today. I literally collapsed after the less set lol - Damn cardio!

SGM - was another PR and felt really good

GHR's - I've never hit 10 in my life so that was a surprise

All in all a great day!

RSP Nutrition Store:

★★★ Live Inspired ★★★

NGA\IFPA Pro Bodybuilder fltallpaul's Avatar
    fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I had a client in the Northeast email me about "Snow Shoveling" For cardio.

I found that pretty funny. Glad you survived the Nor'Easter.
    Contest Prep Coach

Paul@ProPhysique.com

Core Nutritionals/Outwork Apparel Athlete

NGA & IFPA Pro Bodybuilder

Originally Posted by fltallpaul View Post
    I had a client in the Northeast email me about "Snow Shoveling" For cardio.

I found that pretty funny. Glad you survived the Nor'Easter.
    It was brutallll lol.

I remember Brad Loomise (3DMJ Coach) during his last prep was getting killed with snow and he would count shoveling as a replacement for the cardio he had planned that day. What did you tell your client? SHOVEL, CARDIO, AND GET DOWN AND GIVE ME 2O!

RSP Nutrition Store:

★★★ Live Inspired ★★★

Page 64 of 184 FirstFirst ... 14 54 62 63 64 65 66 74 114 164 ... LastLast