Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    medic69a has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Intek bcaa's work great for me. I am 45 yo. All flavors taste great. And its reasonably priced. Google intek for a dealer near you. Good luck to you

Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by so-tex View Post
    Oceanside is a smart man, by keeping his money in his wallet. A good diet and rest are the most important part of recovery.
    Repped
    400# Bulgarian bicep curl

so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    On spread with Smelly bull .

Triklops is on a distinguished road. (+10) Triklops is on a distinguished road. (+10) Triklops is on a distinguished road. (+10) Triklops is on a distinguished road. (+10) Triklops is on a distinguished road. (+10) Triklops is on a distinguished road. (+10) Triklops is on a distinguished road. (+10) Triklops is on a distinguished road. (+10) Triklops is on a distinguished road. (+10) Triklops is on a distinguished road. (+10) Triklops is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by MLindsay91 View Post
    Oceanside is being a troll.... OP, i understand your need to ask such a question. Im not over 35, but i also believe that Xtend helps with my recovery. Basically any BCAA supplement will do relatively the same thing, but I would recommend looking at other supps that have non essential and essential amino acids. Intrabolic is good. Has whey protein peptides which are basically a very broken down form of whey so that it is absorbed extremely quick. Glutamine is also known to help with recovery. I am yet to try a pure glutamine supp, as there is already glutamine is many supps i already take, but I have friends who swear by it.
    Thanks MLindsay91, I tried the watermelon Scivation Xtend and have definately noticed a difference in recovery time, will try grape next time. For those of you saying Oceanside is smart etc etc, if thats what they are calling rude and insulting these days I guess you are right. For Oceanside's information I have recently found out that my natural testosterone levels have dropped significantly in the last couple years and they were never very high to start with so obviously thats made a difference to my progress. So in that case his smart ass comments hardly seem helpful no matter how much I do what he suggested. For those of you who have been decent enough and well mannered enough to use this forum for what its intended to be, a help forum for a particular age group, and freely helped me with advice and recommendations, I'm really greatful, so thanks to you guys I'm a big believer in Scivation Xtend, despite it not exactly raising my test levels it has definately helped me recover better. Thanks again

DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Dewey99 View Post
    I am also 37 and have recently got back into lifting. I started using Scivation Extend BCAA mix and I have noticed a marked difference in soreness and recovery time. I drink it while I train and sip some throughout the day in off days. It is relatively inexpensive, mixes easily, and tastes great. Buy a tub and I think you will be pleasantly surprised.
    I agree !

Stuff really works. I've been through 3 cans of it and am now trying Controlled Labs Purple Wraath due to reduced cost vs Xtend. So far, so good.
    I may look like Santa Claus.....but I'm feeling like Elvis...........