Yacullo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Yacullo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Yacullo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Yacullo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Yacullo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Yacullo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Yacullo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Yacullo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Yacullo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Yacullo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Yacullo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Calculating Calorie & Macronutrient Help

Vital Info:
    16 years old
    6'4
    mid teens bf%
    213lbs
    I calculated my protein to 187g ish, as for my fat its around 50g (correct me if I am wrong), as far as carbs I haven't really calculated them. On the "Calculating Calorie & Macronutrient Needs", for the calorie counter it says "IF YOU ARE LESS THAN 18 YRS OF AGE - THESE FORMULA WILL NOT BE ACCURATE!There is an energy cost associated with growth / inefficient movement / high surface area:mass ratio". So should I still calculate and hope it works? Because currently I am eating 1500ish cal, 187g protein, and 30g of fat.

dickeywill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Eat more. You're 16, you are still growing and your body needs fuel. 1500cal is way too low as is 30g of fat, even for a cut (which you shouldn't be doing, but I have no idea what your goals are since you didn't mention them).

AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You should be just eating what your mum etc feed you and making wise choices, foods high in protein and good fats.

Don't bother counting etc, you need food at your age and make the most of your hormones

Originally Posted by Yacullo View Post
    Vital Info:
    16 years old
    6'4
    mid teens bf%
    213lbs
    I calculated my protein to 187g ish, as for my fat its around 50g (correct me if I am wrong), as far as carbs I haven't really calculated them. On the "Calculating Calorie & Macronutrient Needs", for the calorie counter it says "IF YOU ARE LESS THAN 18 YRS OF AGE - THESE FORMULA WILL NOT BE ACCURATE!There is an energy cost associated with growth / inefficient movement / high surface area:mass ratio". So should I still calculate and hope it works? Because currently I am eating 1500ish cal, 187g protein, and 30g of fat.
    Yes... I've started a log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159357321