Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    twodog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twodog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twodog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twodog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twodog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twodog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twodog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twodog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twodog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twodog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twodog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by AttyGuy View Post
    Pics or it didn't happen.
    ^^^ Them's the rules ^^^
    "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do, than by the ones you did" Mark Twain

"Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats" H. L. Mencken

[]---[] Equipment Crew #42 []---[] ()---() York Barbell Club #18 ()---()

Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by cturcott View Post
    I bought Ivanko! And Cap! And Hampton! Well, let's just say I went Craigslist shopping today and came away with 570lbs of assorted plates.

Ivanko: 4x45, 4x35

I also got a weight tree with all these plates, for a combined total of $615 spent.

There is very minor rust on some, and two of the Ivanko plates were painted silver.
    Kinda sounds like you payed too much.
    ▪██─────██▪ Ivanko Barbell Crew #3 ▪██─────██▪

○---○ [[[[-----]]]] York Barbell Crew #52 [[[[-----]]]] ○---○
    ( DD Crew, Globes, Kg's, + )

▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #45 ▪█─────█▪

~~ 4 Horsemen ~~

AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Northernmoris View Post
    Kinda sounds like you payed too much.
    Yeah, but he made up for it in volume. . . .
    You need a good rack, a bench, and a 300-lb Olympic weight set. Now, what was your question?

My home gym: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=652376&p=1465291461&viewfull=1#post1465291461.

()---() York Barbell Club #1 (DD, RH, Kg) ()---() []---[] Equipment Crew #36 []---[] []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #51 []---[] [M]===[6] Mech6 Crew #29 [M]===[6] ~~ 4 Horsemen ~~

playaj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) playaj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) playaj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) playaj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) playaj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) playaj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) playaj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) playaj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) playaj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) playaj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) playaj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yeah, but he made up for it in volume. . . .
    Half retail is my rule of thumb. He may have made out alright.

cturcott has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cturcott has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cturcott has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cturcott has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cturcott has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cturcott has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cturcott has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cturcott has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cturcott has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cturcott has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cturcott has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Ok, what I brought home last night was a fair deal on mostly decent plates. Turns out there is good news and bad news.

The bad news:
    I don't want these plates anymore and that means I'm out $615 and have to figure out what to do with these plates.

The good news:
    The reason I don't want these plates is that I found a source for Ivanko rubber plates for 40 cents/lb, and will be getting at least 2000lbs of plates from 2.5-45lbs next week. I'm trying to decide how many I really need, now that the price has become super friendly and this deal won't be around later on.

AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Don't feed the troll.

Dude, you're a troll.
    You need a good rack, a bench, and a 300-lb Olympic weight set. Now, what was your question?

My home gym: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=652376&p=1465291461&viewfull=1#post1465291461.

()---() York Barbell Club #1 (DD, RH, Kg) ()---() []---[] Equipment Crew #36 []---[] []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #51 []---[] [M]===[6] Mech6 Crew #29 [M]===[6] ~~ 4 Horsemen ~~

Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Ok, what I brought home last night was a fair deal on mostly decent plates. Turns out there is good news and bad news.

The bad news:
    I don't want these plates anymore and that means I'm out $615 and have to figure out what to do with these plates.

The good news:
    The reason I don't want these plates is that I found a source for Ivanko rubber plates for 40 cents/lb, and will be getting at least 2000lbs of plates from 2.5-45lbs next week. I'm trying to decide how many I really need, now that the price has become super friendly and this deal won't be around later on.

Dude, you're a troll.

This.

Read some of his other posts.....elsewhere he claims to have squatted 585lbs past parallel x 10 reps. (They called him out on it there too and imma thinking that's how his tree got lit up).

Take a hike dude.
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #4 ▪█─────█▪

Ivanko Crew #9
    York Barbell Crew #13

cturcott has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cturcott has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cturcott has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cturcott has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cturcott has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cturcott has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cturcott has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cturcott has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cturcott has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cturcott has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cturcott has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You knew I meant used Ivanko right?

I'm pricing truck rentals right now, and yes I did squat heavy in my early 20s until my back was injured, and I knew very little about low rep lifting but my form seemed good as I regularly asked for feedback from onlookers about what they saw in addition to looking in the mirror. I know my deadlift poundage was oddly low, and that my bench is way behind, that's why I posted that other thread, because I wanted feedback about what it all might mean if I were to lift competitively in California as I no longer live in Alaska and I finally have opportunities now. I honestly reached out, and got slapped down for it rather that any sort of encouragement or discussion beyond accusations. As a result, I'll just go to my first meet sometime this year and hope to meet friendlier people than I met in the powerlifting forum here.

I don't see the point of lying about these things, but I also don't live my life on these forums. What I am doing is seriously getting back to lifting, kudos for all the helpful information, and ??? to all those who figure everything is a lie. Of course there is no accountability online, so without pictures of my gym-not to mention proof that it's my gym and not someone else's, you want proof apparently, but pics can be bogus sourced too so what's the point of being suspicious? All of you could be lying about who you are, and if that's you or if it's your gym in the picture, but what's the point of telling that lie, what's the motive, and what's the point of tossing accusations around?

Regardless, I'm very happy that I know to seek out Ivanko brand now. Haven't any of you been in the used market and had stuff like this happen to you? You're much more at the mercy of what deals come and go when you buy used, it's hard to plan out.

I'm not going to say where I am getting these plates until I have them in hand for obvious reasons, as the supply is limited, but if you wait a week I may upload pics if this forum hasn't totally pissed me off by then...of course, I could be posting bogus pics...if you're that paranoid.
    Last edited by cturcott; 04-27-2012 at 06:56 PM.

Plates for the believers, finger for the doubters.
    Attached Images

Do you call your mother on the phone with that finger? Seriously, you aren't doing well here and you really need to lighten up, Francis.

Do you call your mother on the phone with that finger? Seriously, you aren't doing well here and you really need to lighten up, Francis.
    Proved it's me, doing what I said I'm doing, in both cases without a doubt though, didn't I? Drop the accusations, and we can be friends-this goes for any of you. I get that some statements a person might make, especially when it comes to personal accomplishments or things we own or hold pride in may sound like a big fish story, but all we can accurately be in most cases is agnostic about it because you're not here seeing what I'm doing or what I've done in the past so drop the "no you didn't" and "he's a troll" and all will be well.
    Last edited by cturcott; 04-27-2012 at 09:23 PM.

Proved it's me, doing what I said I'm doing, in both cases without a doubt though, didn't I? Drop the accusations, and we can be friends-this goes for any of you. I get that some statements a person might make, especially when it comes to personal accomplishments or things we own or hold pride in may sound like a big fish story, but all we can accurately be in most cases is agnostic about it because you're not here seeing what I'm doing or what I've done in the past so drop the "no you didn't" and "he's a troll" and all will be well.
    You proved little, beyond confirming your bad attitude. . . . That and your photography skills are lacking.

fishpat86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishpat86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishpat86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishpat86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishpat86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishpat86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishpat86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishpat86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishpat86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishpat86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishpat86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    fishpat86's requirements for plates;

1. They must have a hole for the barbell to go through.
    New Evolution shat on me

-!!!---!!!- No Excuses Homemade Equipment Crew #7 -!!!---!!!-

"Were not talking about bodybuilding you fking retard. We're talking about Gorillas"

You proved little, beyond confirming your bad attitude. . . . That and your photography skills are lacking.
    I think our views on what make a good attitude differ, because I don't like yours, and you don't like mine. I'm new to this board and am still learning how this forum subculture works. The "rep" and "neg" thing, I've never seen it before. It looks like replacing a forum mod with a popularity contest, but I'm ignorant when it comes to that.

It looks like people are more friendly when you post pics and videos, well I suppose I can understand that, I like watching them too. It does also reduce the number of people making false claims I suppose, and I'm new enough I haven't seen what some of you probably have-what with 1301 posts or more. Probably means you run across liars with an attitude often enough. If you treat everyone with that same view though, it's like the cop who has seen many bad things that they see the worst in everyone-which then brings out the worst in you.

Anyhow, if people ask for pics nicely maybe there will be no finger. I can see participating on this forum. I may wind up competing at meets too, though it will be a first for me. It would probably be fun to do all that, and I had never considered getting videos of me lifting. I'd appreciate being cut some slack if you don't mind in any case.

Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It's no different here than any other forum, maybe some slight variations but nothing too hard to figure out. It's like walking into a strangers house, you can be humble or come off too strong. You lay the ground you walk on.
    ▪██─────██▪ Ivanko Barbell Crew #3 ▪██─────██▪

○---○ [[[[-----]]]] York Barbell Crew #52 [[[[-----]]]] ○---○
    ( DD Crew, Globes, Kg's, + )

▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #45 ▪█─────█▪

~~ 4 Horsemen ~~

Anyhow, if people ask for pics nicely maybe there will be no finger. I can see participating on this forum. I may wind up competing at meets too, though it will be a first for me. It would probably be fun to do all that, and I had never considered getting videos of me lifting. I'd appreciate being cut some slack if you don't mind in any case.
    You've been given lots of advice and you've been asked nicely. You b---- like a little girl who doesn't get her way and you have a poor attitude. And I haven't even gotten to the substance of your posts.

You had a reasonably good first post on the Elite fts 3x3 hardcore best for pin pulls? thread, but even there you were a little off:

I haven't been lifting heavy regularly lately, but expect to be in this range over the next 6 months as these are familiar poundage ranges for me:

Deadlift 400-600
    Squat 400-600
    Bench 300-450
    It's the internet. Why are you posting numbers like these, unless you think it will impress people or make them think you are serious? Anyone who has ever been on any internet forum for any period of time knows that any wannabe with a computer can say anything he wants with no verification whatsoever. If you want to get taken seriously and have people accept what you have to say, you establish a reputation and/or post pictures or videos to demonstrate what you are talking about. You don't need to bring up how much you can lift to get taken seriously or to get good advice on racks, bars or plates.

Your next thread, on Best deal on large Olympic weight set (500lb or more), raised my doubts about you more. In it, you state that you are considering "sears as they are local and seem to have a fair selection." Dude, if you wanted to be taken seriously around here, that post sunk you. Wildtim laid it out for you in his reponse that "Sears is never the 'best deal' and certainly not the best quality." That post also made clear that you had not bothered to use the search function, nor read the stickies at the top of the page.

And then we get to What are the best Olympic plates, and why? You ask about plates for a "50mm bar" and in your second thread you had asked about the difference between 2" and 50mm bar. Beyond that, you never ask about, or discuss, a very important piece of equipment: the Olympic bar. For example, you might have asked about diameter (28 vs. 29 vs 30mm), or bushings vs. bearings, or whipiness vs. stiffness. You didn't. For me, that was clarification that you're noob, whatever your age and experience level with lifting.

Respect is earned and you are in a respect deficit. Whine less, listen and learn more, and when you have knowledge to contribute, do so.
    Last edited by AttyGuy; 04-28-2012 at 03:06 PM.

daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

I'm new to this board and am still learning how this forum subculture works. The "rep" and "neg" thing, I've never seen it before.
    It's not rocket surgery. You make quality posts, you gain reputation. You come across as an a$$hat, you get negged.

It's so simple that you might consider pondering it next time you're squatting your 5000lbs (~$48 worth) of Ivanko iron.

sherman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sherman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sherman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sherman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sherman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sherman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sherman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sherman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sherman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sherman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sherman has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    OP, in other words never interrupt a circle-jerk unless you are willing to lend a hand.

And try to find a quality signature statement. Something that shows real character. Here is a good one for inspiration:" I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I just can't get my head that far up your a$$ (but obviously making a try)."

daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by sherman View Post
    OP, in other words never interrupt a circle-jerk unless you are willing to lend a hand.

And try to find a quality signature statement. Something that shows real character. Here is a good one for inspiration:" I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I just can't get my head that far up your a$$ (but obviously making a try)."
    Good one Sherm, but you forgot to plug your wares.

It's the internet. Why are you posting numbers like these, unless you think it will impress people?

you state that you are considering "sears as they are local and seem to have a fair selection." Dude, if you wanted to be taken seriously around here, that post sunk you.

you never ask about, or discuss, a very important piece of equipment: the Olympic bar. For example, you might have asked about diameter (28 vs. 29 vs 30mm), or bushings vs. bearings, or whipiness vs. stiffness.
    I'm going to overlook the personal attacks and insults and answer what I see as the meat of your post.

I posted numbers because I wanted stuff recommended to me that is heavy duty, won't wobble, bend, break, or otherwise piss me off. Perhaps I should have realized the internet is frequently host to pissing contests, and that lifters might be even more prone to it that the average geek at a computer.

Sears does seem to have a few good parts, have you looked? They have the Texas Power Bar for example. They drop ship from partner sellers, and you can walk into an outlet and pay cash which I do when I can.

I already found some good reads on the bars themselves, and watched some videos. I didn't feel the need to ask an already answered question.

Funny stuff! I tried giving you rep, it seemed to be easy enough. Is there any sort of limit to that? I probably need to find a FAQ on how that stuff works here.

KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Funny stuff! I tried giving you rep, it seemed to be easy enough. Is there any sort of limit to that? I probably need to find a FAQ on how that stuff works here.
    See http://forum.bodybuilding.com/faq.ph...tionsystem_faq

But the short answer is that so long as your post count is less than 50 or you're still in the red (negative reputation), your attempts to rep someone won't count.
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #35
    -!!!---!!!- No Excuses Homemade Equipment Crew #14

An amazing post, Sherman. A first for sure. You didn't hawk your products. Maybe I ought to get rid of the power rack and buy your product. Then again, maybe not.
    Last edited by AttyGuy; 04-29-2012 at 04:19 AM.

I'm going to overlook the personal attacks and insults and answer what I see as the meat of your post.

I posted numbers because I wanted stuff recommended to me that is heavy duty, won't wobble, bend, break, or otherwise piss me off. Perhaps I should have realized the internet is frequently host to pissing contests, and that lifters might be even more prone to it that the average geek at a computer.

Sears does seem to have a few good parts, have you looked? They have the Texas Power Bar for example. They drop ship from partner sellers, and you can walk into an outlet and pay cash which I do when I can.

I already found some good reads on the bars themselves, and watched some videos. I didn't feel the need to ask an already answered question.
    Dude, there's something not right with you and you've been called on it. If you want "heavy duty" stuff, you need to understand how gear is rated and then use the terms. For benches and racks, the rating is in pounds, for bars the rating is in PSI. Plates aren't rated on a number, but most good brands are withing 2% of the stated weight. Also, most new plates are cast and come from China so even if the weight is accurate, the cast holes will be over 53mm and loose on most bars. The favorites around here for plates are vintage York and any Ivanko plates. There are reasons for that. Do your homework and you'll understand why.

Sears does all the wonderful things you mentioned. There are much better sources of equipment (not "parts") with lower prices and lower to no shipping charges.

If you can get Ivanko Urethane at 40 cents a pound my sincere advice to you is to buy all you can. At least buy 1000 to 2000 pounds. Many here with home gyms find that extra weight around the gym saves time during a workout. You can also re-sell that stuff for far more than you paid for it. Just don't come back on here bragging about your great deal without posting pics. No one will believe you.

Again, you are in a reputation deficit. Whether you wanted to or not, you caused it. Only you can get yourself out of it. Some of the "personal attacks and insults" were intended to help you. You seem to be missing that.

sherman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sherman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sherman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sherman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sherman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sherman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sherman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sherman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sherman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sherman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sherman has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Maybe I ought to get rid of the power rack and buy your product. Then again, maybe not.
    Keep the rack. My thingamajig is a perfect addition to it - monolift capability and all.

Keep the rack. My thingamajig is a perfect addition to it - monolift capability and all.
    I'll pass.

swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Plates for the believers, finger for the doubters.
    Not going to read through the back-and-forth, but I thought this was funny.

EDIT: Still waiting to find a killer deal on Ivanko revolvers. My life won't be complete until it happens.
    STAND TALL AND SHAKE THE HEAVENS!!

"Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own." - 1 Corinthians 6:19

▪█─-─█▪ Equipment Crew #71 ▪█─-─█▪
    []---[] York Barbell Club #32 []---[]
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #66 []---[]
    ||---|| Rogue Barbell Club #6 ||---||

playaj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) playaj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) playaj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) playaj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) playaj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) playaj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) playaj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) playaj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) playaj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) playaj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) playaj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by swimmer32 View Post
    Not going to read through the back-and-forth, but I thought this was funny.

EDIT: Still waiting to find a killer deal on Ivanko revolvers. My life won't be complete until it happens.
    Not gonna happen, people buy those plates for keeps. I'm still waiting on the OP to tell us where he got the deal on the Ivanko rubber plates.

BasementGym is on a distinguished road. (+10) BasementGym is on a distinguished road. (+10) BasementGym is on a distinguished road. (+10) BasementGym is on a distinguished road. (+10) BasementGym is on a distinguished road. (+10) BasementGym is on a distinguished road. (+10) BasementGym is on a distinguished road. (+10) BasementGym is on a distinguished road. (+10) BasementGym is on a distinguished road. (+10) BasementGym is on a distinguished road. (+10) BasementGym is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by playaj View Post
    Not gonna happen, people buy those plates for keeps. I'm still waiting on the OP to tell us where he got the deal on the Ivanko rubber plates.
    They do pop up every now and then in good markets but you're still most likely going to be paying for them and still need to beat everyone else to the punch. I actually saw four or five hundred pounds of revolvers on CL a few months ago, and they lasted probably three minutes. I'm guessing it was a guy who was moving and thus in one of the few situations where people sell their revolvers. Unfortunately, I just couldn't justify dropping $700 on plates.

Originally Posted by BasementGym View Post
    They do pop up every now and then in good markets but you're still most likely going to be paying for them and still need to beat everyone else to the punch. I actually saw four or five hundred pounds of revolvers on CL a few months ago, and they lasted probably three minutes. I'm guessing it was a guy who was moving and thus in one of the few situations where people sell their revolvers. Unfortunately, I just couldn't justify dropping $700 on plates.
    $700 might be considered a killer deal though based on their retail price. You could've bought and flipped them.