craftsvision has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Chickpeas Or Kidney Beans?

Both of these are really good and cheap sources of Rich Carbs and Proteins and almost no fat (boiled without salt).

Personally I think Kidney beans are much better because they provide very few calories and good amount of proteins.

And my question is that what do you guys think about Chickpeas? I am thinking to add little more variety to my diet.

According to my research Chickpeas have more proteins/carbs and little more fat too than Kidney beans but Im concerned as they give almost 5 times more calories than kidney beans so might disturb your calorie intake.

P.S: Please dont suggest Soy beans, they are not available in my country.

Back To Wreck Shyt!! Siafu4Life's Avatar
    Siafu4Life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Siafu4Life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Siafu4Life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Siafu4Life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Siafu4Life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Siafu4Life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Siafu4Life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Siafu4Life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Siafu4Life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Siafu4Life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Siafu4Life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by craftsvision View Post
    Both of these are really good and cheap sources of Rich Carbs and Proteins and almost no fat (boiled without salt).

Personally I think Kidney beans are much better because they provide very few calories and good amount of proteins.

And my question is that what do you guys think about Chickpeas? I am thinking to add little more variety to my diet.

According to my research Chickpeas have more proteins/carbs and little more fat too than Kidney beans but Im concerned as they give almost 5 times more calories than kidney beans so might disturb your calorie intake.

P.S: Please dont suggest Soy beans, they are not available in my country.
    I don't like them.
    Second Bulk Underway...

07/09 - 194.00
    09/17 - 190.00
    09/24 -
    10/01 -

Follow my evolution @ http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139784033

Originally Posted by Siafu4Life View Post
    I don't like them.
    I like grilled pure white fat and ice cream but I dont eat them. Well that was not my question, I was looking for expert nutritional analysis of the Chickpeas and Kidney beans for people who workout.

For all those who are at bb, we dont eat what we like, we eat whats our requirement.

FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    lol first off chickpeas don't give 5x the calories. It's not even 2x the calories.

Chickpeas are the best legume but they are both fine. Eat both.
    The best years of your life are the ones in which you decide your problems are your own. You do not blame them on your mother, the ecology, or the president. You realize that you control your own destiny.

usersignup will become famous soon enough. (+50) usersignup will become famous soon enough. (+50) usersignup will become famous soon enough. (+50) usersignup will become famous soon enough. (+50) usersignup will become famous soon enough. (+50) usersignup will become famous soon enough. (+50) usersignup will become famous soon enough. (+50) usersignup will become famous soon enough. (+50) usersignup will become famous soon enough. (+50) usersignup will become famous soon enough. (+50) usersignup will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by FeelTheFear View Post
    lol first off chickpeas don't give 5x the calories. It's not even 2x the calories.
    this.

Fava beans have a bit more protein than either but I like black beans the best. All legumes are tasty IMO so I eat them all for variety.

Originally Posted by FeelTheFear View Post

Chickpeas are the best legume but they are both fine. Eat both.
    yes you are right, I did not had correct information regarding calorie of kidney beans.

Back To Wreck Shyt!! Siafu4Life's Avatar
    Siafu4Life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Siafu4Life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Siafu4Life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Siafu4Life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Siafu4Life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Siafu4Life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Siafu4Life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Siafu4Life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Siafu4Life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Siafu4Life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Siafu4Life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I like grilled pure white fat and 1. - ice cream but I dont eat them. Well that was not my question, I was looking for expert nutritional analysis of the Chickpeas and Kidney beans for people who workout.

For all those who are at bb, 2. - we dont eat what we like, we eat whats our requirement.
    1. That's too bad.

2. And you believe "what we like", and "what's required"...to be mutually exclusive? That's too bad, as well.
    Second Bulk Underway...

07/09 - 194.00
    09/17 - 190.00
    09/24 -
    10/01 -

Follow my evolution @ http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139784033

AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I like grilled pure white fat and ice cream but I dont eat them. Well that was not my question, I was looking for expert nutritional analysis of the Chickpeas and Kidney beans for people who workout.

For all those who are at bb, we dont eat what we like, we eat whats our requirement.
    No, that's exactly what you asked.

Frankly eating foods you don't like is idiotic. So those who do that..are...well....
    Yes... I've started a log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159357321

kasteanal is not very helpful. (-500) kasteanal is not very helpful. (-500) kasteanal is not very helpful. (-500) kasteanal is not very helpful. (-500) kasteanal is not very helpful. (-500) kasteanal is not very helpful. (-500) kasteanal is not very helpful. (-500) kasteanal is not very helpful. (-500) kasteanal is not very helpful. (-500) kasteanal is not very helpful. (-500) kasteanal is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by AlwaysTryin View Post
    No, that's exactly what you asked.

Frankly eating foods you don't like is idiotic. So those who do that..are...well....
    This. Why the hell would anyone design a "lifestyle"/diet based on things they don't like to eat?
    Bacon is my favorite number in the entire alphabet.

sophiewilson is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Which Is Healthier: Kidney Beans or chickpeas and garbanzo beans ?

Individuals who eat beans will in general weigh less, have lower circulatory strain and devour more basic supplements than individuals who don't eat beans, as indicated by an investigation distributed in 2008 in the "Diary of the American College of Nutrition." Beans are a cheap wellspring of fiber and protein and may bring down your hazard for elevated cholesterol, coronary illness, malignancy, diabetes and heftiness. Both kidney beans and garbanzo beans are nutritious yet contain various measures of basic supplements. Kidney beans might be somewhat more beneficial than the garbanzo beans, as they are higher in a portion of the basic supplements while being lower in calories and fat than the garbanzo beans.

NearlyBigAngus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NearlyBigAngus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NearlyBigAngus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NearlyBigAngus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NearlyBigAngus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NearlyBigAngus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NearlyBigAngus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NearlyBigAngus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NearlyBigAngus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NearlyBigAngus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NearlyBigAngus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The simple answer is to use both so that you get protein from a variety of sources. There are plenty of bean salads etc that you can do. I regularly use a variation on Hummus with natural peanut butter subbed in for tahini which I like.

Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    they are great food, quite nutritious, also they produce goat gas chamber from your ass
    I always tell the truth, even when I lie.
    Podcast 24/7 Crew
    Conspiracy Crew