Delps7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Another quick creatine question/creatine for beginners

I'm about to start weight lifting in a couple of weeks for the real first time in my life now that I have the time and know a lot more about it. I was going to use creatine at the start because I heard great things about it but was wondering if I should hold off for a couple of months (and don't use anything). Basically I'm asking does creatine benefit a more trained lifter than a newbie like myself or does it not matter?

nedelq is on a distinguished road. (+10) nedelq is on a distinguished road. (+10) nedelq is on a distinguished road. (+10) nedelq is on a distinguished road. (+10) nedelq is on a distinguished road. (+10) nedelq is on a distinguished road. (+10) nedelq is on a distinguished road. (+10) nedelq is on a distinguished road. (+10) nedelq is on a distinguished road. (+10) nedelq is on a distinguished road. (+10) nedelq is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    as you are new you will have gains anyway, i would wait as you said few months, and if you see that the results are slowing down,
    hop on the creatine train
    but this is just my opinion, lets hear what the rest have to say

LCN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Delps7 View Post
    I'm about to start weight lifting in a couple of weeks for the real first time in my life now that I have the time and know a lot more about it. I was going to use creatine at the start because I heard great things about it but was wondering if I should hold off for a couple of months (and don't use anything). Basically I'm asking does creatine benefit a more trained lifter than a newbie like myself or does it not matter?
    It doesn't matter if you're a newbie or trained, the MOST important thing is your diet, creatine is optional as you're a beginner, you'd see great gains regardless. As long as you train right, get enough rest and 6 good meals a day. I'm on bulking stage at the moment, with each meal around 50% carbs, 40% lean protein and 10% fat. I started out with wasting money on creatine and didn't pay attention with my diet, made some gains because I was lifting (better than doing nothing) but it was a total waste of time. But if you have to, NO xplode from bsn is good.

geexxz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) geexxz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I would also recommend giving it a few months before beginning to take creatine, you will make a lot of improvement very quickly in the beginning. Give it say, 2 months and re-assess whether you think you should be taking creatine. Just my two cents worth.

UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Wait until you hit a little snag before you start supplements.
    UNCnate@gmail.com, B.Sc, ASCM CPT

Virus and BS Free Jeff the Repper's Avatar
    Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I see no reason to wait, there are many benefits to creatine supplementation. Find a quality monohydrate to start and take 3 grams a day, no loading phase is needed.
    BS and Virus free

Delps7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks for the input. Yeah I'm probably gonna hold off on supplements for a little bit. My diet is great. As a matter of fact, I major in nutrition at school so that's under control. The hardest thing is to eat enough calories. I calculated my daily intake to be around 3,000. It's so hard to eat that much cleanly. Are there such things as appetite stimulants (besides smoking weed lol)?

Virus and BS Free Jeff the Repper's Avatar
    Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Thanks for the input. Yeah I'm probably gonna hold off on supplements for a little bit. My diet is great. As a matter of fact, I major in nutrition at school so that's under control. The hardest thing is to eat enough calories. I calculated my daily intake to be around 3,000. It's so hard to eat that much cleanly. Are there such things as appetite stimulants (besides smoking weed lol)?
    there are a few out there like CL's Black Hole. I've never tried them so maybe someone else will chime in on them. I have also noticed a huge increase while taking test boosters, not that you should be looking at that route yet. it can be tough to get 3000 cals a day, which is why a lot of members go with shakes like 2.0, Protean or Gold Feast to get the extra calories in.
    BS and Virus free