DestroyerSA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I need some advice..

So it's my first day here.. sorry if this thread is in the wrong place...
    the problem is i just turned 21 , and I'm 5"10 and 275 pounds,
    i'm highly motivated now and i need to lose as much weight as i can before i start college again in about 5 months.
    I decided today to fully change my life. I've signed up to the gym this early morning .
    All i need now is a perfect diet and if there are any good pills that will help me lose the weight.
    I really need your help and advice

Kwonj is not very well liked. (-100) Kwonj is not very well liked. (-100) Kwonj is not very well liked. (-100) Kwonj is not very well liked. (-100) Kwonj is not very well liked. (-100) Kwonj is not very well liked. (-100) Kwonj is not very well liked. (-100) Kwonj is not very well liked. (-100) Kwonj is not very well liked. (-100) Kwonj is not very well liked. (-100) Kwonj is not very well liked. (-100)
    1. You can improve your athleticism by going on a 1 mile run every day. Increasing your athleticism will allow you to burn more calories in your sleep.
    2. Diet is 90% of the effort. Anyone can lift. You must have perfect nutrition - consume less calories than you intake. Check out the sticky threads on the nutrition forum for more advice. My personal advice is that you must eliminate junk food and sweets and you can't cave in either. To eliminate hunger which is very prevelant in Endomorphs like you and I, you need to eat natural foods - nothing processed or refined. Nothing provides more satiety than a palm full of celery or spinnich.
    3. Pumping the weights is essential only if you want to keep your muscles while dieting. Personally I would suggest you stick to moderate resistance training and stay away from hardcore heavy lifting. I weigh 210, but only bench 185, and squat 315 because I am going for athleticism rather than hardcore body made of steel. If you just strait up want to drop weight, than stick to running, and eat less calories than you consume.

Closing thought - you will lose most of your weight by dieting, but exercising is important because it will help with your respiratory (lungs) and cardiac (heart) health. So if you are looking for overall wellness, look hard on that exercise.
    Good luck to you.
    -K
    220 lbs, 6 feet, 9 % body fat - September 2012