LupusYB is on a distinguished road. (+10) LupusYB is on a distinguished road. (+10) LupusYB is on a distinguished road. (+10) LupusYB is on a distinguished road. (+10) LupusYB is on a distinguished road. (+10) LupusYB is on a distinguished road. (+10) LupusYB is on a distinguished road. (+10) LupusYB is on a distinguished road. (+10) LupusYB is on a distinguished road. (+10) LupusYB is on a distinguished road. (+10) LupusYB is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Question carb cycling fat loss nutrition plan [advanced], please give advice [teen]

First off, this is my first post on the bb forums, so if I have seriously ****ed up and this is in the wrong place please don't spam the hate. Please tell where to put it.

PLEASE LOOK AT MY PROFILE FOR PICTURES OF MY CURRENT ABS. this is important because i do not know my bodyfat%. perhaps someone out there could estimate it by the picture. thank you very much

Anyway, I wanted some input on my Meal plan. I have been carb cycling regularly for the last two weeks, and have noticed minimal muscle loss and some fat loss, but i want some input as to whether or not i am applying carb cycling correctly, dropping calories to low or keeping them to high etc. I have looked on many calorie calculators and apparently my maintenance is around 1900-2200, although i am a growing teen, so should i be eating more or is it good?? (when i bulk i eat around 3000 kcals a day).

At the moment my cycle looks like this ( i do cardio 3 times a week for around 10/15 minutes after a workout)

-Friday=high carb (no workout)
    -saturday=No carb (Hiit, abs, legs)
    -Sunday=Low carb (shoulders)
    -monday=Medium carb (back and biceps)
    -Tuesday=No carb (triceps and chest
    -Wednesday=Medium carb (legs)
    -Thursday=Low carb (back and biceps)
    -Friday=high carb (no workout)

and my average daily macros look like

-No carb day
    Calories- [1450]
    Protein- [210]
    Fats [60]
    Carbs [0-40]

-Low carb day
    calories [1550]
    Protein [190]
    Fats [60]
    Carbs [70]

-Medium carb day
    calories [1600]
    Protein [200]
    Fats [40]
    carbs [90-100]

-High carb day
    Protein [180]
    Fats [40]
    Carbs [130-150]

Stats:
    -Height-5,7.5ft
    -Male
    -15 years old
    -117 lb. (Bulked from 108 to 123 from christmas to mid march, have now been cutting for around 1 month, and hope to finish my cut cycle by late may)
    -bodyfat%- have not checked this in a while, but i would guess below 10% although i have not much idea.Am uploading pictures now, so hopefully you guys can get an idea of where im at.

Supplements:
    Glutamine-3 times a day (4g each time)
    Creatine-2.5 g PWO
    C4 pre workout-1 scoop pre workout
    ON hydro Whey- 1 scoop PWO with water
    Dymatize 12 hour-1 scoop before bed
    Oxyelite PRO-1 or 2 capsules in morning, none later in the day
    ZMA-3 capsules before bed

My carbs are mostly first thing in the morning, and pre. once or twice a week they are intra(occasionally ill take sizeon to help with a workout). I have STOPPED drinking Waxy Maize POST WORKOUT because i read that it halts the fat burning). At the start of my cut, i had also stopped carbs in the morning, because again, i heard it stops maximum potential for fat burn. Is this true or do i need them?

More info:
    -Diet consists mostly of lean meat, vegetable, yams and whole wheat/rye bread. have stopped eating oats dry because they have a higher caloric content than i had previously thought.
    -I take 1 to 2 tablets of OEP each morning, although i work out in the afternoon, so i skip the second serving because i use Cellulor labs C4.
    -I try to incorporate at least one refeed day each week, where i will eat 2200+ calories (much of which is carbs). is this a wise idea?
    -I have my biggest fat store in my love handles/hip flexors which i am trying to eliminate

Sorry to bombard you guys with info, but i have seen many people get blasted on the forums for just saying what types of food they eat, so i thought i would add it all in.
    Thanks for you time guys, please tell me if something is missing or i can add extra detail to help you gauge whether i am eating effectively.

Raro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey bro, good to see your giving diet a decent thought. I'll just give you a link (can read from 'the solution' down if you can't be bothered reading the intro/background)

http://www.t-nation.com/free_online_..._cycling_codex

Can be applied to cutting or bulking too. Hopefully it helps/clears things up.

Should consider bulking, using the above, rather than cutting for another month as you look pretty lean already. I'm getting hungry for you just looking at your pro pic. Obviously up to you. Either way go hard.
    Last edited by Raro; 04-23-2012 at 09:10 PM.
    Reluctantly cutting...

LupusYB is on a distinguished road. (+10) LupusYB is on a distinguished road. (+10) LupusYB is on a distinguished road. (+10) LupusYB is on a distinguished road. (+10) LupusYB is on a distinguished road. (+10) LupusYB is on a distinguished road. (+10) LupusYB is on a distinguished road. (+10) LupusYB is on a distinguished road. (+10) LupusYB is on a distinguished road. (+10) LupusYB is on a distinguished road. (+10) LupusYB is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    yeah i think youre right bro. I guess ill wrap my cut this week and ease into a bulk. I defianately need more arm size

force_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) force_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) force_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) force_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) force_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) force_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) force_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) force_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) force_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) force_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) force_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I see you have put alot of thought into your diet but honestly I feel you are over thinking things (and this is a common thing). I also carb cycle but I do it in a more simplified way: one high carb day (high meaning 100-150g), then moderate, then two to three low carb days depending on where Im at/looking....I dont usually go no carb..unless you want to go full keto I dont see the point.and all my carbs are eaten pre/post workout.

The more complicated you make your diet the less likely you are to follow it for months on end, just my .02

F.
    Obsessed is a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated.

riaden is just really nice. (+1000) riaden is just really nice. (+1000) riaden is just really nice. (+1000) riaden is just really nice. (+1000) riaden is just really nice. (+1000) riaden is just really nice. (+1000) riaden is just really nice. (+1000) riaden is just really nice. (+1000) riaden is just really nice. (+1000) riaden is just really nice. (+1000) riaden is just really nice. (+1000)
    mate at your age, weight and hieght, you should be eating everything in sight, you shouldnt count cals, just eat big, to get big, feed your growing body!
    Owe my life to D thanks mate!