Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Registered User ImitationofLife's Avatar
    ImitationofLife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ImitationofLife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ImitationofLife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ImitationofLife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ImitationofLife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ImitationofLife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ImitationofLife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ImitationofLife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ImitationofLife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ImitationofLife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ImitationofLife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile

Anyone notice that most ofthe guys from frats are in the red? Coincidence...I think not.

COOL_HAND_LUKE will become famous soon enough. (+50) COOL_HAND_LUKE will become famous soon enough. (+50) COOL_HAND_LUKE will become famous soon enough. (+50) COOL_HAND_LUKE will become famous soon enough. (+50) COOL_HAND_LUKE will become famous soon enough. (+50) COOL_HAND_LUKE will become famous soon enough. (+50) COOL_HAND_LUKE will become famous soon enough. (+50) COOL_HAND_LUKE will become famous soon enough. (+50) COOL_HAND_LUKE will become famous soon enough. (+50) COOL_HAND_LUKE will become famous soon enough. (+50) COOL_HAND_LUKE will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by frostystruthers View Post
    first, why? Your 16, right? 2 more years of high school left and you're worried about frats?

Second, I would say don't join in a frat if you have social skills. They are uneccesary and, IMO, very homosexual/pathetic in nature. Men join together for camaraderie in the armed services because they die together, there is no homo. Men join together at frats b/c...???no social skills? Perfect cover for harbered homosexual tendencies? Need a mommy daddy family feeling b/c they are a big boy and not at home anymore? Can't get pussy on their own, so they settle for equally socially enept "sorority girls?"

Just my experience. Guys in frats have been consistently the most socially wierd douchebags I have met around all campuses I have been to.
    You hit it right on the head. This pretty much sums up my experience with frat boys.

zlmxtd will become famous soon enough. (+50) zlmxtd will become famous soon enough. (+50) zlmxtd will become famous soon enough. (+50) zlmxtd will become famous soon enough. (+50) zlmxtd will become famous soon enough. (+50) zlmxtd will become famous soon enough. (+50) zlmxtd will become famous soon enough. (+50) zlmxtd will become famous soon enough. (+50) zlmxtd will become famous soon enough. (+50) zlmxtd will become famous soon enough. (+50) zlmxtd will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by DontTreadOnMe View Post
    fuk sigma chi

anyway,
    funny how everyone who is not in a frat hates on them. sure joining a frat is not for everyone, but it was one of the best decisions of my life, and I am very confident that 99% of people that are in a fraternity would agree with me. It is not paying for friends. dues go to parties/booze/living in the house.
    Yea I definetly agree with you saying everyone who isnt in a fraternity hates them and how and that everyone that is in one loves them. btw, why would you say **** sig chi if they arent even back on campus yet?

Originally Posted by ImitationofLife View Post
    Anyone notice that most ofthe guys from frats are in the red? Coincidence...I think not.
    Im negative because I have been inactive for so long. I joined these boards over 3 years before you, long before they even had the rep system.
    Last edited by blinkmanzac; 02-12-2007 at 06:15 PM.
    ★ Cancer Survivor Crew ★

blueadept33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) blueadept33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) blueadept33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) blueadept33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) blueadept33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) blueadept33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) blueadept33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) blueadept33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) blueadept33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) blueadept33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) blueadept33 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    yea, I got a drink from my blonde friend at a frat and the **** was roofied. Also all sorts of drug use and weird sex ****. I know a guy who had to put tobasco sauce on his cock and force a goat to suck/lick it off to get in. It's nice b/c people have your back, but its definetely not for me, people will stereotype you for it and I couldn't stand not being in control of how people think about me. On the plus side you have formals with sorority chicks (hopefully the oht sororities and yes, the hot ones stick together) which can be nice, but all the girls I liked weren't in a sorority and the few I did like spent too much time doing stupid **** instead of ****ing me, like making signs and ****, so for me a frat wasn't worth the cost. think of all the other **** you could buy and find a chick that will **** you more often than making stupid signs and **** for her little, also what kind of crap you will have to endure. and a majority of those guys are not in good shape, drinking is forced upon you, and its hard to rest/do well in school (not impossible tho) living in that kind of enviroment, but it is incredibly sociable. if you live in cold weather you might not want to walk to the library as often as you would need to to get away from it all when you need to. /end rant

MegaHercules is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MegaHercules is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MegaHercules is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MegaHercules is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MegaHercules is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MegaHercules is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MegaHercules is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MegaHercules is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MegaHercules is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MegaHercules is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MegaHercules is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by akaye47 View Post
    i love the stereotypes and ****.. hahaha MegaHurcules - you are just generalizing thousands of people. The ugliest kid from my school joined a frat, and so did the preppiest. Just because someone drinks and joins a frat means they are the same person... From the way you are typing - more than likely you hold a grudge or dislike people who get girls. Do you not drink? You seem like you are against it. I'm not in a frat - but know tons of people who are and that comment made me think about how oblivious/ignorant you actually are.\

Some frat guys are douche bags, but other college students are ***s too.
    your're an idiot...all i said was i know some people like that you moron
    "The good Lord gave you a body that can stand most anything. It's your mind you have to convince."
    -Vince Lombardi

"The greatest danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it."
    -Michelangelo

"...Christ will be magnified in my body, whether by life or by death."
    -Philippians 1:20

that purp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) that purp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) that purp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) that purp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) that purp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) that purp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) that purp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) that purp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) that purp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) that purp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) that purp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I am currently pledging to a business frat... My personal mind frame was; why waste my time joining a lame social frat when I could join a professional frat and make connections in the field I am planning to be in for the rest of my life.

Cock Strong will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cock Strong will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cock Strong will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cock Strong will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cock Strong will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cock Strong will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cock Strong will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cock Strong will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cock Strong will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cock Strong will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cock Strong will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    What's with all this hatin on frats? For all the people saying don't join one you can go jump off a bridge because you have no idea what it is like to be in a frat. I am in a frat and I have never been beaten with a paddle by a senior or anything of that sort.

Also if you look at CEO's of big companies I beleive it is 50% have fraternal backgrounds. If you want to say that the other is 50% non greek thats fine because greek students are out numbered by about 9 to 1.

Keep on puting down frats but when it comes to a job and they see two people who are exactly the same in comparisson but I was greek and he wasn't, I can say that 95% of the time they are going to take me over you. I have leadership roles throughout my fraternity and they look great on resumes.

Gracias and have a nice day GDI's.

Cock Strong will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cock Strong will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cock Strong will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cock Strong will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cock Strong will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cock Strong will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cock Strong will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cock Strong will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cock Strong will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cock Strong will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cock Strong will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by that purp View Post
    I am currently pledging to a business frat... My personal mind frame was; why waste my time joining a lame social frat when I could join a professional frat and make connections in the field I am planning to be in for the rest of my life.
    lame social frat. That's very funny. Actually it is one of the better times of my life and I happen to be apart of a business frat as well.

Registered User frostystruthers's Avatar
    frostystruthers is not very well liked. (-100) frostystruthers is not very well liked. (-100) frostystruthers is not very well liked. (-100) frostystruthers is not very well liked. (-100) frostystruthers is not very well liked. (-100) frostystruthers is not very well liked. (-100) frostystruthers is not very well liked. (-100) frostystruthers is not very well liked. (-100) frostystruthers is not very well liked. (-100) frostystruthers is not very well liked. (-100) frostystruthers is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by Cock Strong View Post

Also if you look at CEO's of big companies I beleive it is 50% have fraternal backgrounds.
    anything else you'd like to pull completely out of your ass?

I can say that 95% of the time they are going to take me over you. I have leadership roles throughout my fraternity and they look great on resumes.

More made up stats! Great! Leadership roles? LMAO that you think reasonably intelligent employers take "leadership roles" seriously w/in a homosexual modern day "greek society." What, did you go to Food Lion and get the liquor?

Mwahahahahaha....

Again, when you have to pay for your friends and refer to them as "brothers" as per order, you are lame. Thats really as complicated as I need to get here.

rangerkid2187 is just really nice. (+1000) rangerkid2187 is just really nice. (+1000) rangerkid2187 is just really nice. (+1000) rangerkid2187 is just really nice. (+1000) rangerkid2187 is just really nice. (+1000) rangerkid2187 is just really nice. (+1000) rangerkid2187 is just really nice. (+1000) rangerkid2187 is just really nice. (+1000) rangerkid2187 is just really nice. (+1000) rangerkid2187 is just really nice. (+1000) rangerkid2187 is just really nice. (+1000)
    wow, strong stereotypes of frat guys

I am in Theta Chi Fraternity and Im glad i joined since it gives me stuff to do, be involved with and is a great networking tool. A senior that just graduated got his first job from an alumni, and it looks great on a resume showing u did something besides jerk off duriing college. Fraternity guys arent dumb either, we have the highest GPA with 25 guys at a 3.15 mean GPA. overall men at my univeristy is only like a 2.96
    Misc. Firearm Crew

cmmulla will become famous soon enough. (+50) cmmulla will become famous soon enough. (+50) cmmulla will become famous soon enough. (+50) cmmulla will become famous soon enough. (+50) cmmulla will become famous soon enough. (+50) cmmulla will become famous soon enough. (+50) cmmulla will become famous soon enough. (+50) cmmulla will become famous soon enough. (+50) cmmulla will become famous soon enough. (+50) cmmulla will become famous soon enough. (+50) cmmulla will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    What's with all this hatin on frats? For all the people saying don't join one you can go jump off a bridge because you have no idea what it is like to be in a frat. I am in a frat and I have never been beaten with a paddle by a senior or anything of that sort.

Also if you look at CEO's of big companies I beleive it is 50% have fraternal backgrounds. If you want to say that the other is 50% non greek thats fine because greek students are out numbered by about 9 to 1.

Keep on puting down frats but when it comes to a job and they see two people who are exactly the same in comparisson but I was greek and he wasn't, I can say that 95% of the time they are going to take me over you. I have leadership roles throughout my fraternity and they look great on resumes.

Gracias and have a nice day GDI's.
    What did you have to do to get in? how humiliating was it/

anything else you'd like to pull completely out of your ass?

More made up stats! Great! Leadership roles? LMAO that you think reasonably intelligent employers take "leadership roles" seriously w/in a homosexual modern day "greek society." What, did you go to Food Lion and get the liquor?

Mwahahahahaha....

Again, when you have to pay for your friends and refer to them as "brothers" as per order, you are lame. Thats really as complicated as I need to get here.
    I pay for my friends. Wow someone as yourself would come off as jealous of me just because I have friends which I don't see how I pay for and you probably don't have any.

Oh as for your numbers. Check this SAE rush website and keep saying how you are so much better than a non greek.

Approximately 80% of the top executives in Fortune 500 are fraternity men

71% of men listed in Who's Who in America are fraternity men

76% of the current United States Senators and Congressmen are fraternity men

40 of the 47 Supreme Court Justices since 1910 have been fraternity men

100 of the 158 cabinet members since 1900 have been fraternity men

All but 3 United States Presidents since 1825 have been fraternity men

http://saememphis.com/rush.html

Keep talking and Ill keep posting the facts. Idiot.

frostystruthers is not very well liked. (-100) frostystruthers is not very well liked. (-100) frostystruthers is not very well liked. (-100) frostystruthers is not very well liked. (-100) frostystruthers is not very well liked. (-100) frostystruthers is not very well liked. (-100) frostystruthers is not very well liked. (-100) frostystruthers is not very well liked. (-100) frostystruthers is not very well liked. (-100) frostystruthers is not very well liked. (-100) frostystruthers is not very well liked. (-100)
    I pay for my friends. Wow someone as yourself would come off as jealous of me just because I have friends which I don't see how I pay for and you probably don't have any.

Oh as for your numbers. Check this SAE rush website and keep saying how you are so much better than a non greek.

Approximately 80% of the top executives in Fortune 500 are fraternity men

71% of men listed in Who's Who in America are fraternity men

76% of the current United States Senators and Congressmen are fraternity men

40 of the 47 Supreme Court Justices since 1910 have been fraternity men

100 of the 158 cabinet members since 1900 have been fraternity men

All but 3 United States Presidents since 1825 have been fraternity men

http://saememphis.com/rush.html

Keep talking and Ill keep posting the facts. Idiot.

back up the specific "facts" you stated. Until then you're just a lying douche. Oh, and you payed for your friends.

Suicide an option you've considered?

blueadept33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) blueadept33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) blueadept33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) blueadept33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) blueadept33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) blueadept33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) blueadept33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) blueadept33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) blueadept33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) blueadept33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) blueadept33 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I think its clear that they are groups of guys who get together with a common purpose and what goes on in each one varies A LOT. I have been to some where the people are just average B-, C students and they drink in the afternoon and thats what they are happy doing. Other ones that have like 50% of them doing coke. It's important to go to multiple ones so you find the one that suites you, a bad roommate sucks, but having a house full of them can be even worse. I hope you are alpha because some people really get **** on for house duties, and this is based on popularity and year in school, albeit this guy was cleaning all the toilets as a senior.

If you are expecting joining one will propel you into awesomeness you will be sorely mistaken. All the people I know that have had good experiences have done so because they joined up with a bunch of like minded people. It's a big decision and ultimately I chose not to, but you should go on outings etc. with them, they are fun regardless if you join or not and you will get to know the guys better, we had open buffet and beer at funny bone comedy club for one of the outtings, was a hell of a lot of fun. I would definetely try to see what happens behind the doors at some of the parties tho, because when I had thought I settled on one I see people giving blow to young girls and it pissed me off so badly I had to remove myself. If you live on a hill type area (denoted by the presence of a bunch of frats next to each other) also expect there to be rivalries and possibly fights, there always seems to be drama often the result of a prank, or someone taking advantage of someone elses girl legit or not (shouldn't matter in my opinion, the girls who don't watch themself and think its just free alcohol are f'n stupid) but I transferred schools and they vary greatly from campus to campus. some schools are like 50% greek others are less than 10% and likewise they may choose to exercise their group powers differently. It's a big decision and you can really only make a decision after you hang out with them. I was going to join but it took me more than a year to settle on one that had proved time and time again to not put up with any weird ****, like, they didn't irk me like some of the others for a year so I would have but by then I was already transferring and a diff. chapter can vary a lot. Also fraternity leaders at some schools do decide your punishment (if you get caught fighting) and so if you are in one your punishment may be lessened, they usually do not let up on total strangers or unfamiliar faces unless there is overwhelming evidence. I hope this all helps, good luck!

As for those numbers above, it does cost what I would consider a substantial amount of money for *some* people. money, which is related to, the cost of entry into many occupations and businesses. Joining a frat more or less denotes that you do have funds to spare, I never met a brother who couldn't buy a case.
    Last edited by blueadept33; 02-12-2007 at 06:54 PM.

back up the specific "facts" you stated. Until then you're just a lying douche. Oh, and you payed for your friends.

Suicide an option you've considered?
    running out of stuff aren't you. Check the link and suicide as an option? Atleast I am in college and I will probably make 2 times as much as you ever will in your life. You are a 22 year old piece of ****. How would you ever know about fraternities if you never attended a University. Why dont you go enjoy your full time job at Wal-Mart and I might have you bag my groceries in the future.

CandyStripes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CandyStripes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CandyStripes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CandyStripes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CandyStripes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CandyStripes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CandyStripes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CandyStripes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CandyStripes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CandyStripes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CandyStripes is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    A frat killed another frat's goldfishes at my uni, I never knew what happened after that.
    Beautiful
    http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj207/ybf08/June%2008/4d53c9ae.jpg
    http://thedailydish.com/images/rray2.jpg

CandyStripes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CandyStripes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CandyStripes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CandyStripes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CandyStripes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CandyStripes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CandyStripes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CandyStripes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CandyStripes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CandyStripes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CandyStripes is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by blueadept33 View Post
    I think its clear that they are groups of guys who get together with a common purpose and what goes on in each one varies A LOT. I have been to some where the people are just average B-, C students and they drink in the afternoon and thats what they are happy doing. Other ones that have like 50% of them doing coke. It's important to go to multiple ones so you find the one that suites you, a bad roommate sucks, but having a house full of them can be even worse. I hope you are alpha because some people really get **** on for house duties, and this is based on popularity and year in school, albeit this guy was cleaning all the toilets as a senior.

If you are expecting joining one will propel you into awesomeness you will be sorely mistaken. All the people I know that have had good experiences have done so because they joined up with a bunch of like minded people. It's a big decision and ultimately I chose not to, but you should go on outings etc. with them, they are fun regardless if you join or not and you will get to know the guys better, we had open buffet and beer at funny bone comedy club for one of the outtings, was a hell of a lot of fun. I would definetely try to see what happens behind the doors at some of the parties tho, because when I had thought I settled on one I see people giving blow to young girls and it pissed me off so badly I had to remove myself. If you live on a hill type area (denoted by the presence of a bunch of frats next to each other) also expect there to be rivalries and possibly fights, there always seems to be drama often the result of a prank, or someone taking advantage of someone elses girl legit or not (shouldn't matter in my opinion, the girls who don't watch themself and think its just free alcohol are f'n stupid) but I transferred schools and they vary greatly from campus to campus. some schools are like 50% greek others are less than 10% and likewise they may choose to exercise their group powers differently. It's a big decision and you can really only make a decision after you hang out with them. I was going to join but it took me more than a year to settle on one that had proved time and time again to not put up with any weird ****, like, they didn't irk me like some of the others for a year so I would have but by then I was already transferring and a diff. chapter can vary a lot. Also fraternity leaders at some schools do decide your punishment (if you get caught fighting) and so if you are in one your punishment may be lessened, they usually do not let up on total strangers or unfamiliar faces unless there is overwhelming evidence. I hope this all helps, good luck!
    I think some girls are careless because they think that college boys wouldn't do something that barbaric. Most people believe that too.

One can never be too careful.
    Beautiful
    http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj207/ybf08/June%2008/4d53c9ae.jpg
    http://thedailydish.com/images/rray2.jpg

Originally Posted by ImitationofLife View Post
    and isnt a coincidence that I am in a frat and have way more rep power than you as well. Stick to the subject

running out of stuff aren't you. Check the link and suicide as an option? Atleast I am in college and I will probably make 2 times as much as you ever will in your life. You are a 22 year old piece of ****. How would you ever know about fraternities if you never attended a University. Why dont you go enjoy your full time job at Wal-Mart and I might have you bag my groceries in the future.
    nope. Make good money. Not great, but good, and I have many college credits. I have attended two seperate universities, but never lived on campus. I make friends wherever I go, so it was unneccesary.

You're trying though. A for effort.

blitzdn is on a distinguished road. (+10) blitzdn is on a distinguished road. (+10) blitzdn is on a distinguished road. (+10) blitzdn is on a distinguished road. (+10) blitzdn is on a distinguished road. (+10) blitzdn is on a distinguished road. (+10) blitzdn is on a distinguished road. (+10) blitzdn is on a distinguished road. (+10) blitzdn is on a distinguished road. (+10) blitzdn is on a distinguished road. (+10) blitzdn is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You rush and see which one you want to join. Nothing wrong with frats fellas... as long as it's a division 1...

nope. Make good money. Not great, but good, and I have many college credits. I have attended two seperate universities, but never lived on campus. I make friends wherever I go, so it was unneccesary.

You're trying though. A for effort.
    Key words are i have a few college credits. I had a few college credits when i was in highschool. I got you with my percents but you still moan and cry thinking you will win. So while you are moving your way up the ladder at McDonalds, i will be taking the internship I have been offered working for the federal reserve in St. Louis.

Holla!

Key words are i have a few college credits. I had a few college credits when i was in highschool. I got you with my percents but you still moan and cry thinking you will win. So while you are moving your way up the ladder at McDonalds, i will be taking the internship I have been offered working for the federal reserve in St. Louis.

Holla!
    lol. Wow way to go. The federal reserve 9-5 is definately the place I want to spend the next 30 years...

Thats not something to brag about douche...

You don't know me. I don't know you. It's old. You lied about some numbers that you couldn't verify. You had to pay for your friends. This is completely understandable and reaffirmed in that you ended your post with "holla."

The end. Lets end the threadjack mutually.

RVA Ironman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RVA Ironman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RVA Ironman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RVA Ironman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RVA Ironman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RVA Ironman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RVA Ironman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RVA Ironman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RVA Ironman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RVA Ironman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RVA Ironman has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    It's not paying for your friends, it's an investment in your future. If it was in fact "paying for your friends" then everyone could join. Fraternities are exclusive: new members are selected to join by current members based on which candidates will best live up to the organization's values. Not everyone is allowed to join, and I've got a feeling several of the negative posts on here are from ones who didn't quite make it...

More facts & information:

http://www.nicindy.org/

http://www.fraternalcaucus.com/

http://www.usca.edu/greeklife/ifc/whygogreek.htm

http://www.greekspot.com/fastfacts.htm

http://studentorgs.gwu.edu/greekspea...nalstatistics/

http://studentaffairs.utep.edu/Default.aspx?tabid=21498

Famous Fraternity Men: (from http://www.nicindy.org/ )

GREEKS IN ENTERTAINMENT

WARREN BEATTY (Sigma Chi)
    DEAN CAIN (Zeta Psi) —Actor
    KENNY CHESNEY (Lambda Chi Alpha)
    KEVIN COSTNER (Delta Chi) —Actor
    WALTER CRONKITE (Chi Phi) —News anchor, commentator
    WILL FERRELL (Delta Tau Delta) —Comedian, actor
    HARRISON FORD (Sigma Nu) —Actor
    TED KOPPEL (Pi Kappa Alpha) —News anchor, host
    ASHTON KUTCHER (Delta Chi) —Actor
    DAVID LETTERMAN (Sigma Chi) —Host
    TIM McGRAW (Pi Kappa Alpha)
    ED McMAHON (Phi Kappa Theta) —Host
    BRAD PITT (Sigma Chi) —Actor
    TOM SELLECK (Sigma Chi) —Actor

NFL HALL OF FAME GREEKS

Lance Alworth (Pi Kappa Alpha end)
    Doug Atkins (Sigma Phi Epsilon defensive end)
    Morris "Red" Badgro (Sigma Chi end)
    Lem Barney (Kappa Alpha Psi defensive back)
    Cliff Battles (Alpha Sigma Phi halfback)
    Bert Bell (Phi Kappa Sigma executive)
    Fred Biletnikoff (Lambda Chi Alpha end)
    Terry Bradshaw (Tau Kappa Epsilon quarterback)
    Guy Chamberlin (Beta Theta Pi end)
    Jack Christiansen (Sigma Alpha Epsilon defensive back)
    Earl "Dutch" Clark (Phi Gamma Delta halfback)
    Willie Davis (Kappa Alpha Psi defensive end)
    Len Dawson (Alpha Tau Omega quarterback)
    Mike Ditka (Sigma Chi tight end)
    John "Paddy" Driscoll (Sigma Alpha Epsilon halfback, coach)
    Bill Dudley (Sigma Alpha Epsilon halfback)
    Glen "Turk" Edwards (Theta Chi tackle)
    John Elway (Delta Tau Delta quarterback)
    Tom Fears (Zeta Psi end)
    Danny Fortmann (Delta Upsilon guard)
    Benny Friedman (Sigma Alpha Mu quarterback)
    Frank Gifford (Phi Sigma Kappa halfback)
    Otto Graham (Alpha Delta Phi quarterback)
    Harold "Red" Grange (Zeta Psi halfback)
    Bob Griese (Sigma Chi quarterback)
    Lou "The Toe" Groza (Alpha Tau Omega kicker-offensive tackle)
    George Halas (Tau Kappa Epsilon coach, owner)
    Ed Healey (Sigma Chi tackle)
    Mel Hein (Sigma Nu center)
    Clarke Hinkle (Sigma Alpha Epsilon halfback)
    Don Hutson (Sigma Chi end)
    Jimmy Johnson (Pi Lambda Phi defensive halfback)
    John Henry Johnson (Kappa Alpha Psi fullback)
    Stan Jones (Sigma Nu offensive guard)
    Henry Jordan (Sigma Nu defensive tackle)
    Sonny Jurgensen (Kappa Alpha Order quarterback)
    Tom Landry (Delta Kappa Epsilon coach)
    Dante Lavelli (Delta Tau Delta end)
    Marv Levy (Tau Kappa Epsilon coach)
    Bob Lilly (Sigma Phi Epsilon defensive tackle)
    Sid Luckman (Zeta Beta Tau quarterback)
    Roy "Link" Lyman (Sigma Alpha Epsilon tackle)
    Tom Mack (Sigma Alpha Epsilon offensive guard)
    John Mackey (Sigma Alpha Mu tight end)
    Ollie Matson (Kappa Alpha Psi running back
    Tommy McDonald (Sigma Nu end)
    Hugh McElhenny (Chi Psi halfback)
    Mike Michalske (Alpha Tau Omega guard)
    Ron Mix (Delta Chi offensive tackle)
    "Bronko" Nagurski (Sigma Chi fullback)
    Ernie Nevers (Kappa Alpha Order fullback)
    Leo Nomellini (Delta Chi tackle)
    Merlin Olsen (Sigma Chi defensive tackle)
    Clarence "Ace" Parker (Sigma Chi quarterback)
    Pete Pihos (Beta Theta Pi end)
    Fritz Pollard (Alpha Phi Alpha halfback)
    Gale Sayers (Kappa Alpha Psi halfback)
    Tex Schramm (Phi Kappa Psi executive)
    Art Shell (Alpha Phi Alpha offensive tackle)
    Fran Tarkenton (Sigma Alpha Epsilon quarterback)
    Charley Trippi (Lambda Chi Alpha halfback)
    Gene Upshaw (Alpha Phi Alpha offensive guard)
    Arnie Weinmeister (Alpha Tau Omega defensive tackle)
    Bill Willis (Kappa Alpha Psi guard)
    Ron Yary (Phi Kappa Psi offensive tackle)
    Jack Youngblood (Alpha Tau Omega defensive end)

GREEK UNITED STATES MEDAL OF HONOR RECIPIENTS

Anders, Frank L., Corporal, United States Army, ACACIA
    Benedict, George G., Second Lieutenant, Union Army, SIGMA PHI
    Bingham, Henry H., Captain, Union Army, PHI KAPPA PSI
    Bliss, George N., Captain, Union Army, DELTA KAPPA EPSILON
    Boyington, Gregory, Major, United States Marine Corps, LAMBDA CHI ALPHA
    Britt, Maurice L., Captain, United States Army, SIGMA CHI
    Bronson, Deming, First Lieutenant, United States Army, DELTA KAPPA EPSILON
    Brown, Morris, Jr., Captain, Union Army, CHI PSI
    Buchanan, Allen, Lieutenant Commander, United States Navy, DELTA KAPPA EPSILON
    Burke, Lloyd L., First Lieutenant, United States Army, PHI SIGMA KAPPA
    Burt, James M., Captain, United States Army, THETA CHI
    Butterfield, Daniel, Brigadier General, Union Army, SIGMA PHI
    Butterfield, Frank G., First Lieutenant, Union Army, CHI PSI
    Byrd, Richard Evenly, Jr., Commander, United States Navy, KAPPA ALPHA ORDER
    Cann, Tedford H., Seaman, United States Navy, PHI GAMMA DELTA
    Chamberlain, Joshua L., Colonel, Union Army, ALPHA DELTA PHI
    Chiles, Marcellus H., Captain, United States Army, PHI GAMMA DELTA
    Christiancy, James I., First Lieutenant, Union Army, SIGMA PHI
    Clay, Cecil, Captain, Union Army, DELTA PSI
    Clutcheon, Byron M., Major, Union Army, ALPHA DELTA PHI
    Cutts, James M., Captain, Union Army, ALPHA DELTA PHI
    Donovan, William Joseph, Lieutenant Colonel, United States Army, PHI KAPPA PSI
    Doolittle, James H., Brigadier General, Air Corps, United States Army, LAMBDA CHI ALPHA
    DuPont, Henry A., Captain, Union Army, PHI KAPPA SIGMA
    Edson, Merritt Austin, Colonel, United States Marine Corps, ALPHA TAU OMEGA
    Elliott, Middletonk Stuart, Surgeon, United States Navy, PHI KAPPA PSI
    Force, Manning F., Brigadier General, Union Army, ALPHA DELTA PHI
    Ford, George W., First Lieutenant, Union Army, DELTA KAPPA EPSILON
    Foss, Joseph Jacob, Captain, United States Marine Corps, SIGMA ALPHA EPSILON
    Galer, Robert Edward, Major, United States Marine Corps, PHI KAPPA SIGMA
    Galt, William Wylie, Captain, United States Army, SIGMA ALPHA EPSILON
    Gordon, Nathan Green, Lieutenant, United States Navy, SIGMA NU
    Graham, James A., Captain, United States Marine Corps, SIGMA TAU GAMMA
    Grant, Gabriel, Surgeon, Union Army, DELTA UPSILON
    Hagen, Loren D., Lieutenant, United States Army, ALPHA TAU OMEGA
    Hartranft, John F., Colonel, Union Army, SIGMA PHI
    Hayes, Webb C., Lieutenant Colonel, United States Army, DELTA KAPPA EPSILON
    Heard, John W., First Lieutenant, United States Army, CHI PSI
    Hobson, Richmond Pearson, Lieutenant, United States Navy, KAPPA ALPHA ORDER
    Holton, Charles M., First Sergeant, Union Army, PSI UPSILON
    Howard, James H., Lieutenant Colonel, United States Army, ALPHA TAU OMEGA
    Hubbell, William S., Captain, Union Army, ALPHA SIGMA PHI
    Hyde, Thomas W., Major, Union Army, CHI PSI
    Johnson, Ruel M., Major, Union Army, DELTA KAPPA EPSILON
    Kerrey, Joseph R., Lieutenant, United States Navy, PHI GAMMA DELTA
    King, Rufus, Jr., First Lieutenant, Union Army, SIGMA PHI
    Langhorne, Cary DeVall, Surgeon, United States Navy, KAPPA ALPHA ORDER
    Lloyd, Edgar H., First Lieutenant, United States Army, ALPHA GAMMA RHO
    Lucas, Jacklyn Harrell, Private First Class, United States Marine Corps, PI KAPPA ALPHA
    Mattocks, Charles P., Major, Union Army, DELTA KAPPA EPSILON
    McCampbell, David, Commander, United States Navy, KAPPA ALPHA ORDER
    McGuire, Thomas B., Jr., Major, United States Army, BETA THETA PI
    Merriam, Henry C., Lieutenant Colonel, Union Army, DELTA UPSILON
    Michael, Harry J., Second Lieutenant, United States Army, ALPHA GAMMA RHO
    Mitchell, William C., Colonel, United States Army, PHI KAPPA PSI
    Ogden, Carlos C., First Lieutenant, United States Army, SIGMA TAU GAMMA
    Olson, Arlo L., Captain, United States Army, SIGMA ALPHA EPSILON
    Parker, James, Lieutenant Colonel, United States Army, ZETA PSI
    Pease, Harl, Jr., Captain, Air Corps, THETA CHI
    Phelps, Charles E., Colonel, Union Army, ZETA PSI
    Pike, Emory J., Lieutenant Colonel, United States Army, BETA THETA PI
    Pnigree, Samuel E., Captain, Union Army, THETA CHI and DELTA KAPPA EPSILON
    Pope, Everett Parker, Captain, United States Marine Corps, BETA THETA PI
    Post, Philip Sidney, Colonel, Union Army, DELTA PHI
    Quay, Matthew S., Colonel, Union Army, BETA THETA PI
    Ramer, George H., Second Lieutenant, United States Marine Corps, PHI GAMMA DELTA
    Ryan, Thomas John, Ensign, United States Navy, DELTA SIGMA PHI
    Schilt, Christian Frank, First Lieutenant, United States Marine Corps, SIGMA NU
    Scott, Robert S., Captain, United States Army, KAPPA ALPHA ORDER
    Seaver, Thomas O., Colonel, Union Army, ZETA PSI
    Shoup, David Monroe, Colonel, United States Marine Corps, DELTA UPSILON
    Smith, Charles H., Colonel, Union Army, ZETA PSI
    Smith, Joseph S., Lieutenant Colonel, Union Army, PSI UPSILON
    Staton, Adolphus, Lieutenant, United States Navy, DELTA KAPPA EPSILON
    Steele, John W., Major, Union Army, DELTA KAPPA EPSILON
    Stockdale, James B., Rear Admiral, United States Navy, ALPHA TAU OMEGA
    Swayne, Wager, Lieutenant Colonel, Union Army, DELTA KAPPA EPSILON
    Terry, Seymour W., Captain, United States Army, SIGMA ALPHA EPSILON

EB86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) EB86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) EB86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) EB86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) EB86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) EB86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) EB86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) EB86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) EB86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) EB86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) EB86 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i honestly dont get why people hate on frats so much. Seriously, what the hell? Maybe its not for everyone, but just because its different doesnt mean you have to spit hate. Some of yall really need to grow up. So some frats have done ****ed up things, so have people that arent in frats. I really dont see how people can be so ignorant.

....should I create a list of successful people who haven't joined them? I mean, when a substantial percentage of the population is embedded in this homosexual fantasy, naturally some will go on to great things.

I don't understand your point here.

EB86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) EB86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) EB86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) EB86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) EB86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) EB86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) EB86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) EB86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) EB86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) EB86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) EB86 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    ....should I create a list of successful people who haven't joined them? I mean, when a substantial percentage of the population is embedded in this homosexual fantasy, naturally some will go on to great things.

I don't understand your point here.
    were you gang raped by a frat and thats why you hate them so much?

fndiesel is on a distinguished road. (+10) fndiesel is on a distinguished road. (+10) fndiesel is on a distinguished road. (+10) fndiesel is on a distinguished road. (+10) fndiesel is on a distinguished road. (+10) fndiesel is on a distinguished road. (+10) fndiesel is on a distinguished road. (+10) fndiesel is on a distinguished road. (+10) fndiesel is on a distinguished road. (+10) fndiesel is on a distinguished road. (+10) fndiesel is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    lmao at all the frat boys trying to justify why they paid for friends.
    short goal-8%bf before i turn 21 in may

Originally Posted by EB86 View Post
    were you gang raped by a frat and thats why you hate them so much?
    I don't hate them, I pity them. Wearing a gay frat shirt is like wearing a sign that reads "I can't make friends the way everyone else does. Help me?"
    Originally Posted by fndiesel View Post
    lmao at all the frat boys trying to justify why they paid for friends.
    x2.

I don't hate them, I pity them. Wearing a gay frat shirt is like wearing a sign that reads "I can't make friends the way everyone else does. Help me?"

x2.
    alright, im going to agree with you a little bit on that one. I hate it when guys have frat tattoos and wear frat clothes all the time.

-TC- is just really nice. (+1000) -TC- is just really nice. (+1000) -TC- is just really nice. (+1000) -TC- is just really nice. (+1000) -TC- is just really nice. (+1000) -TC- is just really nice. (+1000) -TC- is just really nice. (+1000) -TC- is just really nice. (+1000) -TC- is just really nice. (+1000) -TC- is just really nice. (+1000) -TC- is just really nice. (+1000)
    most people who dont understand fraternities have never been throughly around one. sure, some of the people or fraternities can have douches, but good ones are awesome.

I was against fraternities too until i joined.

You say I pay for my friends. I say I would pay a lot more for the quality friends i've earned.

Fraternities would get shut down if any members raped, drugged, or whatever to women, sure its probably happened, but it also happens by non fraternity guys too

You say I pay for my friends? Have you and your friends ever chipped in on a case of beer, or a ballgame, or a roadtrip? Dues go towards those things, same thing

/rant off

go pikes