Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Misc Veteran Since '06 Le Derek's Avatar
    Le Derek is a name known to all. (+5000) Le Derek is a name known to all. (+5000) Le Derek is a name known to all. (+5000) Le Derek is a name known to all. (+5000) Le Derek is a name known to all. (+5000) Le Derek is a name known to all. (+5000) Le Derek is a name known to all. (+5000) Le Derek is a name known to all. (+5000) Le Derek is a name known to all. (+5000) Le Derek is a name known to all. (+5000) Le Derek is a name known to all. (+5000)

How to choose a frat

what are soem factors for determining a good fraternity to join

and what are some good respectable well known national fraternities?
    I actually live in South Florida

*Keto Guy*

CandyStripes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CandyStripes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CandyStripes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CandyStripes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CandyStripes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CandyStripes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CandyStripes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CandyStripes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CandyStripes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CandyStripes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CandyStripes is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Look at all the frats in your college and choose the one that gets the hottest chicks.
    Beautiful
    http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj207/ybf08/June%2008/4d53c9ae.jpg
    http://thedailydish.com/images/rray2.jpg

Registered User frostystruthers's Avatar
    frostystruthers is not very well liked. (-100) frostystruthers is not very well liked. (-100) frostystruthers is not very well liked. (-100) frostystruthers is not very well liked. (-100) frostystruthers is not very well liked. (-100) frostystruthers is not very well liked. (-100) frostystruthers is not very well liked. (-100) frostystruthers is not very well liked. (-100) frostystruthers is not very well liked. (-100) frostystruthers is not very well liked. (-100) frostystruthers is not very well liked. (-100)
    first, why? Your 16, right? 2 more years of high school left and you're worried about frats?

Second, I would say don't join in a frat if you have social skills. They are uneccesary and, IMO, very homosexual/pathetic in nature. Men join together for camaraderie in the armed services because they die together, there is no homo. Men join together at frats b/c...???no social skills? Perfect cover for harbered homosexual tendencies? Need a mommy daddy family feeling b/c they are a big boy and not at home anymore? Can't get pussy on their own, so they settle for equally socially enept "sorority girls?"

Just my experience. Guys in frats have been consistently the most socially wierd douchebags I have met around all campuses I have been to.

Registered User ImitationofLife's Avatar
    ImitationofLife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ImitationofLife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ImitationofLife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ImitationofLife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ImitationofLife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ImitationofLife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ImitationofLife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ImitationofLife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ImitationofLife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ImitationofLife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ImitationofLife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by ComputeGat View Post
    Look at all the frats in your college and choose the one that gets the hottest chicks.
    I think even the lamest frats get some hot chicks.

A New Era is just really nice. (+1000) A New Era is just really nice. (+1000) A New Era is just really nice. (+1000) A New Era is just really nice. (+1000) A New Era is just really nice. (+1000) A New Era is just really nice. (+1000) A New Era is just really nice. (+1000) A New Era is just really nice. (+1000) A New Era is just really nice. (+1000) A New Era is just really nice. (+1000) A New Era is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by frostystruthers View Post
    first, why? Your 16, right? 2 more years of high school left and you're worried about frats?
    Hey man I was 17 when i went to college.
    ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

MegaHercules is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MegaHercules is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MegaHercules is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MegaHercules is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MegaHercules is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MegaHercules is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MegaHercules is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MegaHercules is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MegaHercules is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MegaHercules is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MegaHercules is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    a lotta frat guys i know were losers in high school but now they drink so they get girls
    "The good Lord gave you a body that can stand most anything. It's your mind you have to convince."
    -Vince Lombardi

"The greatest danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it."
    -Michelangelo

"...Christ will be magnified in my body, whether by life or by death."
    -Philippians 1:20

ImitationofLife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ImitationofLife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ImitationofLife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ImitationofLife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ImitationofLife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ImitationofLife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ImitationofLife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ImitationofLife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ImitationofLife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ImitationofLife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ImitationofLife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Second, I would say don't join in a frat if you have social skills. They are uneccesary and, IMO, very homosexual/pathetic in nature. Men join together for camaraderie in the armed services because they die together, there is no homo. Men join together at frats b/c...???no social skills? Perfect cover for harbered homosexual tendencies? Need a mommy daddy family feeling b/c they are a big boy and not at home anymore? Can't get pussy on their own, so they settle for equally socially enept "sorority girls?"

Just my experience. Guys in frats have been consistently the most socially wierd douchebags I have met around all campuses I have been to.
    That was awfully funny...not sure how true it is, but lot the "greeks" do define themselves by being their frats/sororities. I would hate on guys for trying to get hot chicks any way they can though.

fndiesel is on a distinguished road. (+10) fndiesel is on a distinguished road. (+10) fndiesel is on a distinguished road. (+10) fndiesel is on a distinguished road. (+10) fndiesel is on a distinguished road. (+10) fndiesel is on a distinguished road. (+10) fndiesel is on a distinguished road. (+10) fndiesel is on a distinguished road. (+10) fndiesel is on a distinguished road. (+10) fndiesel is on a distinguished road. (+10) fndiesel is on a distinguished road. (+10)

lmao so true, they also think they are tough when they have 10 of their so called brothers standing behind them who they paid to be friends with.
    short goal-8%bf before i turn 21 in may

BerserkFury69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BerserkFury69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BerserkFury69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BerserkFury69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BerserkFury69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BerserkFury69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BerserkFury69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BerserkFury69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BerserkFury69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BerserkFury69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BerserkFury69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

qft
    -"More guns, less crime. A well armed society is a polite society."
    -No negs unless I'm negged first.
    -I always rape back.
    -Negs on sight for extreme stupidity: lovebbing

✪ Fandango Crew ✪

Talking

Originally Posted by fndiesel View Post
    lmao so true, they also think they are tough when they have 10 of their so called brothers standing behind them who they paid to be friends with.
    I haven't met too many fratboys who arse I couldn't whip one-on-one.

warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    from my experience most people just join frats with people they know in them or their friends join...

Texasboy7 is not very helpful. (-500) Texasboy7 is not very helpful. (-500) Texasboy7 is not very helpful. (-500) Texasboy7 is not very helpful. (-500) Texasboy7 is not very helpful. (-500) Texasboy7 is not very helpful. (-500) Texasboy7 is not very helpful. (-500) Texasboy7 is not very helpful. (-500) Texasboy7 is not very helpful. (-500) Texasboy7 is not very helpful. (-500) Texasboy7 is not very helpful. (-500)

You can shut the **** up, I have great social skills and I have decent game, but I joined a Frat because it keeps you in line during college. If I hadnt of joined Sigma Chi, I would have never gone to class and flunked out. I had 60 brothers in my house making sure all of us go to class, and no it's not gay because most of the guys one campus in Frats, have the hottest girls, or they have all the girls at their parties. nice try dumbass

BerserkFury69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BerserkFury69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BerserkFury69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BerserkFury69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BerserkFury69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BerserkFury69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BerserkFury69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BerserkFury69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BerserkFury69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BerserkFury69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BerserkFury69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Texasboy7 View Post
    You can shut the **** up, I have great social skills and I have decent game, but I joined a Frat because it keeps you in line during college. If I hadnt of joined Sigma Chi, I would have never gone to class and flunked out. I had 60 brothers in my house making sure all of us go to class, and no it's not gay because most of the guys one campus in Frats, have the hottest girls, or they have all the girls at their parties. nice try dumbass
    So you need other kids your age to dictate to you what you should and shouldnt do and tell you to go to class?

Keep you in line? Are you a dog?

Dude get your fkin head straight and realize that school dictates the outcome of your future and that hard work and dedication pay off and you wont need some lame ass frat spankin you on the ass with paddles so you can get up and go.
    -"More guns, less crime. A well armed society is a polite society."
    -No negs unless I'm negged first.
    -I always rape back.
    -Negs on sight for extreme stupidity: lovebbing

✪ Fandango Crew ✪

Misc Veteran Since '06 Le Derek's Avatar
    Le Derek is a name known to all. (+5000) Le Derek is a name known to all. (+5000) Le Derek is a name known to all. (+5000) Le Derek is a name known to all. (+5000) Le Derek is a name known to all. (+5000) Le Derek is a name known to all. (+5000) Le Derek is a name known to all. (+5000) Le Derek is a name known to all. (+5000) Le Derek is a name known to all. (+5000) Le Derek is a name known to all. (+5000) Le Derek is a name known to all. (+5000)
    calm down fellas i didnt wanna make this an e-fight thread
    I actually live in South Florida

*Keto Guy*

CellTechRage is a name known to all. (+5000) CellTechRage is a name known to all. (+5000) CellTechRage is a name known to all. (+5000) CellTechRage is a name known to all. (+5000) CellTechRage is a name known to all. (+5000) CellTechRage is a name known to all. (+5000) CellTechRage is a name known to all. (+5000) CellTechRage is a name known to all. (+5000) CellTechRage is a name known to all. (+5000) CellTechRage is a name known to all. (+5000) CellTechRage is a name known to all. (+5000)

Definitely agreeing with this guy. Reps.
    1\*

The more you sweat in training and practice, the less you’re likely to bleed on the street.

Be the victor - Not the victim

Sheepdog #57

bigfor15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigfor15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigfor15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigfor15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigfor15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigfor15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigfor15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigfor15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigfor15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigfor15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigfor15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by BerserkFury69 View Post
    So you need other kids your age to dictate to you what you should and shouldnt do and tell you to go to class?

Dude get your fkin head straight and realize that school dictates the outcome of your future and that hard work and dedication pay off and you wont need some lame ass frat spankin you on the ass with paddles so you can get up and go.
    Well done, couldn't have said it any better.
    Excuses are just tools of incompetence
    Used to build monuments of nothingness
    And those who specialize in the uses
    Seldom achieve anything

zlmxtd will become famous soon enough. (+50) zlmxtd will become famous soon enough. (+50) zlmxtd will become famous soon enough. (+50) zlmxtd will become famous soon enough. (+50) zlmxtd will become famous soon enough. (+50) zlmxtd will become famous soon enough. (+50) zlmxtd will become famous soon enough. (+50) zlmxtd will become famous soon enough. (+50) zlmxtd will become famous soon enough. (+50) zlmxtd will become famous soon enough. (+50) zlmxtd will become famous soon enough. (+50)

I agree, if I hadn't joined my fraternity, I wouldnt be in school now. I lived in dorms first semister and it was terrible, grades sucked, never anything to do etc. Everything improved since then. Had a 3.9 avg since joining and there is **** to do every night. People are ignorant and dont realize what fraternites are really about. Let everyone keep talking **** on frats, they are the ones missing out. Say you can whoop my ass and every other frat guy you see , whatever. I can guarentee that you wont have even as close as a good of a college experience as me. Dont try to say that youre having just as good of time being a GDI because you're not, It doesnt come close.

Cliffs:
    Don't be ignorant.
    Join a Frat
    ★ Cancer Survivor Crew ★

frostystruthers is not very well liked. (-100) frostystruthers is not very well liked. (-100) frostystruthers is not very well liked. (-100) frostystruthers is not very well liked. (-100) frostystruthers is not very well liked. (-100) frostystruthers is not very well liked. (-100) frostystruthers is not very well liked. (-100) frostystruthers is not very well liked. (-100) frostystruthers is not very well liked. (-100) frostystruthers is not very well liked. (-100) frostystruthers is not very well liked. (-100)
    keep you in line? I'll repeat: Keep you in line? lmfao. I'm not even going to pick this apart. You exposed yourself plenty.

Originally Posted by blinkmanzac View Post
    I agree, if I hadn't joined my fraternity, I wouldnt be in school now. I lived in dorms first semister and it was terrible, grades sucked, never anything to do etc. Everything improved since then. Had a 3.9 avg since joining and there is **** to do every night. People are ignorant and dont realize what fraternites are really about. Let everyone keep talking **** on frats, they are the ones missing out. Say you can whoop my ass and every other frat guy you see , whatever. I can guarentee that you wont have even as close as a good of a college experience as me. Dont try to say that youre having just as good of time being a GDI because you're not, It doesnt come close.

Cliffs:
    Don't be ignorant.
    Join a Frat
    so basically you need a senior to paddle your ass in the mornings when you have a hangover to get your lazy, pathetic ass to class on time? How old are you?

Whey rely on cliches like "I gaurentee" when you can't? You stated your opinion, it's been noted. Enlighten us, tell us what part of "friends by pay" don't we understand fratboy?

Again, my original post has yet to be refuted. If you see yourself as being the above poster, as I suggested, BY ALL MEANS JOIN!

Drzman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Drzman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Drzman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Drzman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Drzman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Drzman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Drzman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Drzman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Drzman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Drzman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Drzman is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    eenie meeni miny mo

warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by BerserkFury69 View Post

2x

in the real world your not gonna have 60 dudes telling you to go to work
    might as well learn in college
    grow up

brb trainin' glutes JeRSeY KiD 3's Avatar
    JeRSeY KiD 3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JeRSeY KiD 3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JeRSeY KiD 3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JeRSeY KiD 3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JeRSeY KiD 3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JeRSeY KiD 3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JeRSeY KiD 3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JeRSeY KiD 3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JeRSeY KiD 3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JeRSeY KiD 3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JeRSeY KiD 3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    frats depend on the school you go to

some schools frats mean nothin...usually at bigger schools they are big

wait til u get to college ... you'll know
    My AAEFX Log

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=446200781#post446200781

Poppa Pump is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poppa Pump is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poppa Pump is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poppa Pump is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poppa Pump is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poppa Pump is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poppa Pump is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poppa Pump is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poppa Pump is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poppa Pump is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poppa Pump is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    find the fraternity with the guys that you get along with. What they are nationally doesn't matter. If you get along with the guys well, go for it. I'm in a fraternity and its a lot of fun. It gets old after 2 years or so but i think it's definitely worth it as a Freshamn. You meet a lot of people, you go to sick formals, you do a lot of fun things that you would have never otherwise done. I think it's great to broaden your horizons. Usually every dies off at around their junior year because you just dont really need it anymore, it's just 1 thing after the next. But i think it's great for Freshman who are new to campus. Peace
    REPS ARE ALWAYS GOOD

jtncarter is on a distinguished road. (+10) jtncarter is on a distinguished road. (+10) jtncarter is on a distinguished road. (+10) jtncarter is on a distinguished road. (+10) jtncarter is on a distinguished road. (+10) jtncarter is on a distinguished road. (+10) jtncarter is on a distinguished road. (+10) jtncarter is on a distinguished road. (+10) jtncarter is on a distinguished road. (+10) jtncarter is on a distinguished road. (+10) jtncarter is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Smile

Instead of talking out of ignorance or out of my ass, how about a real answer. Joining a fraternity is a great move but not for everyone, as this board has proved. Jealousy does run extremely high as fraternity life is extremely different than GDI life. I was a very proud member of the fraternity of Phi Gamma Delta. I joined because of the reputation of the fraternity. We worked hard and played hard. That and we always pulled the hottest girls. That’s always what gets you in the door but you need to really take time and think about the people because you are going to be with them a long, long time. I’m 27 and have been out of college for a long time and still talk with most of my brothers. When I graduated it was a brother who gave me my first job, it was a brother who was my best man at my wedding and it was a brother who gave me my first lone to start my first business. Needless to say for me it was a life changing experience. Take your time, get to know everyone, and remember, girls are great, and parties are fun but if that is your reason than don’t do it. If you can get laid in a fraternity you’re going to get laid out of a fraternity. It want be by a hot sorority girl like the one I married but maybe a hot volleyball player or something. As for the guy who said he has never met a fraternity guy that he could not take..hi I’m Justin.

Also you would not call your country a **** so don’t call your fraternity a “frat”

jtncarter is on a distinguished road. (+10) jtncarter is on a distinguished road. (+10) jtncarter is on a distinguished road. (+10) jtncarter is on a distinguished road. (+10) jtncarter is on a distinguished road. (+10) jtncarter is on a distinguished road. (+10) jtncarter is on a distinguished road. (+10) jtncarter is on a distinguished road. (+10) jtncarter is on a distinguished road. (+10) jtncarter is on a distinguished road. (+10) jtncarter is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by JeRSeY KiD 3 View Post
    frats depend on the school you go to

some schools frats mean nothin...usually at bigger schools they are big

wait til u get to college ... you'll know
    This is very true so listen to him. Each school is diffrent and even the fraternity changes. I was a Phi Gam at my school and we were the best (well I think so) but I am sure it will be diffrent at your school so dont let someone tell you you should be a ....

Registered User trainTilfailure's Avatar
    trainTilfailure is just really nice. (+1000) trainTilfailure is just really nice. (+1000) trainTilfailure is just really nice. (+1000) trainTilfailure is just really nice. (+1000) trainTilfailure is just really nice. (+1000) trainTilfailure is just really nice. (+1000) trainTilfailure is just really nice. (+1000) trainTilfailure is just really nice. (+1000) trainTilfailure is just really nice. (+1000) trainTilfailure is just really nice. (+1000) trainTilfailure is just really nice. (+1000)
    depends what school u go.. if u go to a school big on frats, u can get connections with lot of important people.

other schools with frats are just drunken retards who try to get laid..but fail

bigfor15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigfor15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigfor15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigfor15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigfor15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigfor15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigfor15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigfor15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigfor15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigfor15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigfor15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by jtncarter View Post
    Instead of talking out of ignorance or out of my ass, how about a real answer. Joining a fraternity is a great move but not for everyone, as this board has proved. Jealousy does run extremely high as fraternity life is extremely different than GDI life. I was a very proud member of the fraternity of Phi Gamma Delta. I joined because of the reputation of the fraternity. We worked hard and played hard. That and we always pulled the hottest girls. That’s always what gets you in the door but you need to really take time and think about the people because you are going to be with them a long, long time. I’m 27 and have been out of college for a long time and still talk with most of my brothers. When I graduated it was a brother who gave me my first job, it was a brother who was my best man at my wedding and it was a brother who gave me my first lone to start my first business. Needless to say for me it was a life changing experience. Take your time, get to know everyone, and remember, girls are great, and parties are fun but if that is your reason than don’t do it. If you can get laid in a fraternity you’re going to get laid out of a fraternity. It want be by a hot sorority girl like the one I married but maybe a hot volleyball player or something. As for the guy who said he has never met a fraternity guy that he could not take..hi I’m Justin.

Also you would not call your country a **** so don’t call your fraternity a “frat”

Although a fraternity is a good social network, it's not the only way to grab connections. I don't need to pay my dues in cash to be known, but rather by working my ass off. Currently I'm in a great position to attain an internship with the strength and conditioning staff at WVU and move upwards to grad school for physical therapy. Did I need a couple greek letters to do so? The answer is no. I just took the extra time to introduce myself to some higher ups and work my connections.

Long story short, there's no need to be condescending. The one reason that I'll never join a fraternity is because of high horse syndrome. I left the in crowd mindset in high school, there's no need to revisit an old cliche.
    Excuses are just tools of incompetence
    Used to build monuments of nothingness
    And those who specialize in the uses
    Seldom achieve anything

anonymous
    fuk sigma chi

anyway,
    funny how everyone who is not in a frat hates on them. sure joining a frat is not for everyone, but it was one of the best decisions of my life, and I am very confident that 99% of people that are in a fraternity would agree with me. It is not paying for friends. dues go to parties/booze/living in the house.
    Last edited by DontTreadOnMe; 02-12-2007 at 05:26 PM.

Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MegaHercules View Post
    a lotta frat guys i know were losers in high school but now they drink so they get girls
    i love the stereotypes and ****.. hahaha MegaHurcules - you are just generalizing thousands of people. The ugliest kid from my school joined a frat, and so did the preppiest. Just because someone drinks and joins a frat means they are the same person... From the way you are typing - more than likely you hold a grudge or dislike people who get girls. Do you not drink? You seem like you are against it. I'm not in a frat - but know tons of people who are and that comment made me think about how oblivious/ignorant you actually are.\

Some frat guys are douche bags, but other college students are ***s too.

CandyStripes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CandyStripes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CandyStripes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CandyStripes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CandyStripes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CandyStripes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CandyStripes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CandyStripes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CandyStripes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CandyStripes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CandyStripes is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by DontTreadOnMe View Post
    fuk sigma chi

anyway,
    funny how everyone who is not in a frat hates on them. sure joining a frat is not for everyone, but it was one of the best decisions of my life, and I am very confident that 99% of people that are in a fraternity would agree with me. It is not paying for friends. dues go to parties/booze/living in the house and raping coeds.
    Yeah that about sums it up.

Kidding, I love you frat boys (a few of you).
    Beautiful
    http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj207/ybf08/June%2008/4d53c9ae.jpg
    http://thedailydish.com/images/rray2.jpg