Thread: Plateau

tpellikan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tpellikan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tpellikan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tpellikan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tpellikan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tpellikan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tpellikan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tpellikan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tpellikan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tpellikan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tpellikan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Plateau

recently finished a bulking cycle and started a natural cutting phase a few months ago. I am currently in the vacinity of 198 lbs and have a bfp of around 12%. I feel like i hit a plateau so i started doing cardio on an elliptical five days a week, lifting 4-5 times a week as well as taking plenty of supplements like whey protein amino acids and thermogenic supplement. I need help on what to do to get to my goal of 8% body fat(I'm thinkin stay patient and persistent). Also wondering how long it will take to reach my goal becuase i know that getting under the double digits of bfp is a daunting task. Btw my lifting regiment targets different muscle groups different days including a legs day and i change it every two months as to not let my body adjust.

AvsFreak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AvsFreak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AvsFreak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AvsFreak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AvsFreak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AvsFreak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AvsFreak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AvsFreak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AvsFreak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AvsFreak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AvsFreak has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by tpellikan View Post
    (I'm thinkin stay patient and persistent)
    This^

And are you counting calories?
    ^^Former 300+lb Crew^^
    Brain Tumor Crew

tpellikan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tpellikan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tpellikan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tpellikan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tpellikan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tpellikan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tpellikan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tpellikan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tpellikan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tpellikan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tpellikan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Yes im eating to the t but i think my body got used to my diet i dont want to lower my calories because i dont want to be too drastically low calories but i dont want to bulk because im so damn close

"boulder shoulders" fade2green514's Avatar
    fade2green514 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fade2green514 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fade2green514 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fade2green514 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fade2green514 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fade2green514 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fade2green514 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fade2green514 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fade2green514 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fade2green514 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fade2green514 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Cutting takes time more so than anything else in my opinion. Hunger builds character though

Counting calories and macros is easy in my opinion. Actually sticking to it for a long time is the difficult part.

Well may is almost here so its time for me to switch up my regiment with lifting and cardio. Im also goin to stagger my calories by taking in 2500 on days i lift and run, 3000 on an off day as well as 2100 on an off day. I think this, along with determination and a switched up plan will get these last pesky fat storages off of my body. I have a before pic so once i get the after one ill post both