dunkalicious is a name known to all. (+5000) dunkalicious is a name known to all. (+5000) dunkalicious is a name known to all. (+5000) dunkalicious is a name known to all. (+5000) dunkalicious is a name known to all. (+5000) dunkalicious is a name known to all. (+5000) dunkalicious is a name known to all. (+5000) dunkalicious is a name known to all. (+5000) dunkalicious is a name known to all. (+5000) dunkalicious is a name known to all. (+5000) dunkalicious is a name known to all. (+5000)

Question Question for Aussies

This question is for aussie students. I'll rep good answers.
    What do you think about educational system in australia? are you satisfied?

What do you know about international students? I'm actually thinking about moving to australia to study medicine. I'm finishing my 2nd year now and I want to move from this piece of **** country I live in.

I'm asking this because I guess you're in contact with international students so you know how things are.
    How do you get scholarships? also, can you loan money from bank to use it for studying and return it when you finish your education and get a job? Is there such "support" programs?
    I'm currently broke as hell and no one wants to loan money to students in this pisshole of a country.
    Is it expensive to live in australia? (accomodation, food, petrol etc...)

I know I could find some of this answers on google, but I prefer first hand info from an actual person.

Links are acceptable too.

thanks

edit: before anyone asks I'm from Croatia - it's nice here, but only if you are here for a vacation.
    I rep back 5k+, just say 5k+

reps for life: Vai , Cgrimaldo

zipl3r has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zipl3r has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zipl3r has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zipl3r has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zipl3r has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zipl3r has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zipl3r has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zipl3r has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zipl3r has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zipl3r has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zipl3r has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Costs for international students are HYOOOOOGE like 5x what Australian citizens pay.
    Given that you are ok with this,,
    You can get scholarships by applying for them, scholarships should be advertised on websites of the university you plan to go to.
    You can get a HEX (or at least in Perth you can) where you get a loan to pay for your education which has an interest rate which is the same rate as inflation (very low) which you can pay back year later down the track once your making money.
    Living in Australia is relatively expensive (from what I know). If you plan to share a house with 3 or so others in Perth then expect to pay no less than $125/week for rent. Petrol is quite expensive also.

EDIT: I'm off to sleep now, pm me and I'll respond later.
    Compete in Powerlifting, not bodybuilding.

http://www.youtube.com/user/zipl3r

527.5kg/1163lb total at 81kg/179lb as Sub-Junior at IPF competition 7th Dec 2012.

Csnauk is a name known to all. (+5000) Csnauk is a name known to all. (+5000) Csnauk is a name known to all. (+5000) Csnauk is a name known to all. (+5000) Csnauk is a name known to all. (+5000) Csnauk is a name known to all. (+5000) Csnauk is a name known to all. (+5000) Csnauk is a name known to all. (+5000) Csnauk is a name known to all. (+5000) Csnauk is a name known to all. (+5000) Csnauk is a name known to all. (+5000)
    dat 30k a year