Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    mattyyh has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mattyyh has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mattyyh has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mattyyh has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mattyyh has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mattyyh has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mattyyh has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mattyyh has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mattyyh has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mattyyh has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mattyyh has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by joshwah View Post
    Really awesome progress for 2.5weeks bro. When you next bulk hit that chest phucking hard.
    thanks man! yeah i plan too, i've been able to raise some of my lifts while on this cut, so im excited when i start bulking again with the extra energy i'll be able to lift alot more.

Originally Posted by FredrikMedel View Post
    Good luck, you will look awesome after ur cut!
    thats means heaps bro! for someone who has had body image issues all his life, its makes me so keen to continue to push on!

Jonallan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jonallan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jonallan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jonallan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jonallan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jonallan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jonallan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jonallan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jonallan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jonallan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    How much do you reckon you lost in fat in that 2.5 week? It looks like alot...

Wouldn't mind being able to knock off that amount in a short time.

Well done mate.

Jonallan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jonallan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jonallan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jonallan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jonallan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jonallan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jonallan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jonallan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jonallan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jonallan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Jonallan View Post
    How much do you reckon you lost in fat in that 2.5 week? It looks like alot...

Wouldn't mind being able to knock off that amount in a short time.

Well done mate.
    Missed the first page, so didn't see that you posted the weight before and after.

It's taken me 35 days to lose 8 pounds so far... I was thinking 2 pounds per week would be ideal but would
    lose to have the odd couple of weeks were I get a good cut like you did in a short time.

Louiel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Louiel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Louiel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Louiel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Louiel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Louiel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Louiel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Louiel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Louiel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Louiel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Louiel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Good work man! keep at it and you will be shredded in no time!

nick_dev222 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Looking good after that cut bro, im around the same weight and bodyfat so this thread is of great inspiration for my cut.
    did you just cut out your carbs and still lift the same? and hw tall are you may i ask.

mattyyh has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mattyyh has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mattyyh has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mattyyh has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mattyyh has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mattyyh has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mattyyh has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mattyyh has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mattyyh has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mattyyh has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mattyyh has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Missed the first page, so didn't see that you posted the weight before and after.

It's taken me 35 days to lose 8 pounds so far... I was thinking 2 pounds per week would be ideal but would
    lose to have the odd couple of weeks were I get a good cut like you did in a short time.
    thats about right man, i think its 1-1.5lbs per week is good. It's all about diet, everything you do in the gym will be affected but what you fuel your body with, its taken me years to get that through my head. keep going man!

progress is progress.

Originally Posted by Louiel View Post
    Good work man! keep at it and you will be shredded in no time!
    Thanks man, just what i wanted to hear!

Originally Posted by nick_dev222 View Post
    Looking good after that cut bro, im around the same weight and bodyfat so this thread is of great inspiration for my cut.
    did you just cut out your carbs and still lift the same? and hw tall are you may i ask.
    im no where near finished my good man haha, yeah basicallly carbs and fats were all lowered while protein stays around 150g. I found the first week a struggle (lifting) because of my lack of energy, but its amazing how quickly the body can adapt and by this 3rd week i'm eating the same amount, but many of my lifts have increased slightly and i don't feel as energyless, if that makes sense. haha

im 5'8" or 173cm or 1.73m lol

im 6ft so i might put a bit more weight on in that case, was in two minds whether to start cutting now. not had much increase in my weight in a whiletho, so im gonna make sure i eat loads in the next couple of weeks.

do u have a carb/protein shake after workout or just protein?

its hard to say, try and get to 90kg before you cut, the best way to go about it is to put on lean muscle to get that goal weight, (ie minimise fat you put on) it will help your cut in the long run.

end of 3rd/start of 4th week - 21/5/2012

Well its been just under a month and I've lost 5.2kg to date. This equates to about 1.3kg per week, with 90% of my lifts staying the same or even increasing! sorry lighting wasn't great in the latest back one, not sure i can see many differences between 1 and 3/4, but that might just be me.

weight - 77.8kg difference of 1.7kg to last weeks weigh in!

Things are going well!

Back, week 1

Back, end of week 3

arm/side, end of week 3, lolwuut? i was brushing my teeth getting ready to go out for the night and took a quick snap haha.

Also, broke into the 200kg (440lbs) bracket with my deadlifts today, extremely happy, managed 2 reps at 200kg's

jbach508 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jbach508 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jbach508 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jbach508 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jbach508 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jbach508 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jbach508 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jbach508 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I need in on this thread. Props brother great work on this cut so far. I am on a cut just like this right now and it's going great.
    Cutting to a BF I think looks acceptable and then cleanest of the cleans bulk through summer.

"Fear and doubt are thundering like a freight train straight at you. And all you've got, the only difference between making history and being history, the only thing THE ONLY THING you can count on at any given moment... is you." - Versus Momentum Promo

cheers man, keep going! its definitely worth it.

Had a mate from the gym tell me I'm looking massive! I turned around and told him I've lost 5kg's and he didn't know what to say other than your looking good!!

Mustbedoinsumthingright.jpg

aww shieet, i had a cheat meal of epic proportion last Saturday night, it was amazing! about 10 slices of pizza and two servings of my mums failed attempt at a chocolate cake, but boy did it taste af*@kingmazing... had 2 serves of it.

then i decided to have a can of coke and felt sick almost immediately, go figure haha! was worth it, i found it has helped me keep motivated and was back on track the next morning!

Mum's said cake.

Originally Posted by mattyyh View Post
    aww shieet, i had a cheat meal of epic proportion last Saturday night, it was amazing! about 10 slices of pizza and two servings of my mums failed attempt at a chocolate cake, but boy did it taste af*@kingmazing... had 2 serves of it.

then i decided to have a can of coke and felt sick almost immediately, go figure haha! was worth it, i found it has helped me keep motivated and was back on track the next morning!

Ahh man I know how you feel, I had a mates 21st on Friday, my step dads surprise party on Saturday and a curer session on Sunday all with alcohol and some junk food ... I was 3 pounds heavier yesterday but I am hoping alot of it is due to the water retention from alcohol as I dont tend to over eat If I have a drink, but 3 days in a row was very rare but worth it for the fun times . I'm staying off any alcohol now untill I drop another 10 pounds at least.

Hopefully I'll weight myself tomorrow and see that the real damage was only a pound or 2 gain, and with real luck no gain or loss and I got off scot free. Haha.

Ahh man I know how you feel, I had a mates 21st on Friday, my step dads surprise party on Saturday and a curer session on Sunday all with alcohol and some junk food ... I was 3 pounds heavier yesterday but I am hoping alot of it is due to the water retention from alcohol as I dont tend to over eat If I have a drink, but 3 days in a row was very rare but worth it for the fun times . I'm staying off any alcohol now untill I drop another 10 pounds at least.

Hopefully I'll weight myself tomorrow and see that the real damage was only a pound or 2 gain, and with real luck no gain or loss and I got off scot free. Haha.
    yeah that's it man, i believe if you have a cheat meal/day it is for no reason other than keeping you from going crazy from all the measuring, counting calories and portioning, good luck!

Start of the 6th week - 5/6/2012

have been stuck on about 77-78kg for the last two weeks, motivation is much less this week. I am going to up my cardio and lessen the gaps between sets, to see if i can make these scales budge. Also feeling as though I've loss a bit of muscle mass, some lifts have started to decrease, should this be expected?

EnglishAsian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EnglishAsian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EnglishAsian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EnglishAsian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EnglishAsian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EnglishAsian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EnglishAsian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EnglishAsian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EnglishAsian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EnglishAsian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EnglishAsian has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    So in around 3 weeks you went from being 18-19% bodyfat to around a lean 13-14% bodyfat? Holy fuark didn't know that was possible, good job brah. You lost at like at least 4% bodyfat in 3 weeks? What was your diet like?

Talking

Originally Posted by EnglishAsian View Post
    So in around 3 weeks you went from being 18-19% bodyfat to around a lean 13-14% bodyfat? Holy fuark didn't know that was possible, good job brah. You lost at like at least 4% bodyfat in 3 weeks? What was your diet like?
    Cut out most of my carbs and fat and high protein!. Adjusting to it in the first week i was exhausted after each and every gym session, but within a month i dropped about 3% bodyfat and lost 3 inches off my waist.

just had a refeed day after 14 days without one, holy mother of god was it amazing...

- 2 moderately sized seasoned steaks
    - Half tomato, diced
    - Half sweet potato, diced (since starting my diet I've gone from hating sweet potato to loving it!)
    - 200g Pasta with a couple of bits of chicken thrown in.
    - 1 cup of Broccoli
    - 175g of brown rice

calories..? I don't know and don't give a fuaaark today.

starting as of this week I'm going to begin counting calories and really knuckling down. Tomorrow i will begin the 50th day of my cut and I am starting to plateau, so some plans/changes are afoot in my diet and workout!

I worked out my BMR to be approximately 1770 calories.

From this I'm going to begin at 2000 calories and see how the next two weeks go, if there is an increase in weight i will decrease my daily intake and vice versa.

Back progress in week 7 (day 52)

MrSanchez1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Wow,

Youve done really well mate, can you give me some tips?

I am 5ft11 weight at around 182 Pounds (83kg) Body fat is around 25% i think due to bulking its gone up quite high and drinking alot of water would this impact it? ( the water bit )

I am looking to cut to around 75-73 and see how it looks never done a cut before never used to be on a diet, just started now however its not even a proper one e.g.

Breakfast
    3 eggs
    Oats
    Banana
    4 Dates

Lunch
    1 Chicken breast - 200grams
    1 medium sweet potatoe

Snack after 2 hours a protein shake

then gym then post workout protein shake, then another meal anything i can get my hands on lol

Does that seem ok if not what part should i change etc?
    Thank you

Keep up the hard work !