Joseph1990 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Joseph1990 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Joseph1990 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Joseph1990 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Joseph1990 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Joseph1990 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Joseph1990 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Joseph1990 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Joseph1990 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Joseph1990 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Joseph1990 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Props to this guy for finally doing something about it.

Misc brah.

Person who beat him previously.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=144232831
    Control group crew membership revoked 7/5/2022 1:50pm PST not proud.

Inb4 honorable FDA/CDC/NIH/WHO representatives

J.L.C,
    NextPound,
    mgftp,
    SillieBazzillie.

tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    wow!

i dont think ive even seen a belly hang like that!
    Used to be fat, now just fat with a lot of muscle.

come check out my latest log: Layne Nortons Carbon line http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169447773

king of the nutmisc johnpagnolo's Avatar
    johnpagnolo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnpagnolo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnpagnolo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnpagnolo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnpagnolo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnpagnolo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnpagnolo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnpagnolo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnpagnolo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnpagnolo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnpagnolo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    These guys would NOT make good trannys.
    **Official Bicycle Crew** Ờờ

spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I think Im only posting so I can scroll scroll down and listen to the music longer.......

And I am slightly grossed out. Not by his whale status, but by his attitude.

alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by johnpagnolo View Post
    These guys would NOT make good trannys.
    Bro, you've joked about trannies enough times for me to think you actually have a thing for them.

On topic -- I hope the guy the OP keeps it up.

HunterCML has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterCML has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterCML has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterCML has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterCML has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterCML has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterCML has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterCML has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterCML has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterCML has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterCML has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by alan aragon View Post
    Bro, you've joked about trannies enough times for me to think you actually have a thing for them.
    Bro, why did that black chick get banned? Ya know, illininistrivee
    IIFYM - not even once.

www.AlanAragon.com

Location: Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    After he loses the weight this guy could be a powerlifter. He already has a solid squat.

alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by HunterCML View Post
    Bro, why did that black chick get banned? Ya know, illininistrivee
    It's kind of a messy matter that I'm trying to get cleaned up. She accidentally posted a ban-worthy pic, and now it's up to the banning mod to either let it go or keep her banned. I vouched for her because I know she wouldn't purposely do that, but ultimately, it's not up to me.

JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It's kind of a messy matter that I'm trying to get cleaned up. She accidentally posted a ban-worthy pic, and now it's up to the banning mod to either let it go or keep her banned. I vouched for her because I know she wouldn't purposely do that, but ultimately, it's not up to me.
    That happened to me once... I accidently copied a pic url from google images, and what I pasted in the IMG tags was nothing like what I intended to post and I was hitting delete as fast as I could hoping no mod had seen it.

So it wasn't for trolling Ian, right? I am free to continue trolling him, within reasonable limits?

Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by spicyprice View Post
    It amazes me the he almost seems arrogant. While losing 60 pounds in that time frame is amazing, he has a long way to go. I can't tell if it is an act or not.

king of the nutmisc johnpagnolo's Avatar
    johnpagnolo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnpagnolo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnpagnolo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnpagnolo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnpagnolo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnpagnolo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnpagnolo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnpagnolo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnpagnolo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnpagnolo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnpagnolo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

On topic -- I hope the guy the OP keeps it up.
    alan...you would make a 5/10 tranny...Jaw too thick and sturdy.
    **Official Bicycle Crew** Ờờ

Originally Posted by Lvisaa2 View Post
    It amazes me the he almost seems arrogant. While losing 60 pounds in that time frame is amazing, he has a long way to go. I can't tell if it is an act or not.
    It is clearly an act. What about his use of Misc lingo and the attitude seems like he is serious?

spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by JasonDB View Post
    It is clearly an act. What about his use of Misc lingo and the attitude seems like he is serious?

The lingo is just that, lingo.... but I dont think the arrogance is so much of an act.

t1ger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) t1ger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) t1ger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) t1ger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) t1ger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) t1ger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) t1ger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) t1ger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) t1ger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) t1ger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) t1ger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    So it wasn't for trolling Ian, right? I am free to continue trolling him, within reasonable limits?
    lol

You're not only trolling Ian, bro:

Ian you talk a lot of **** however as you lack actual credentials, which is why we let Alan slide around here and get away with being weak... you sir have not earned this privaledge. Quite franking you train like a little girl in your videos.... and I literally want to cut my ****ing wrists when I watch the way you half-ass your lifting in the weight room.

Originally Posted by t1ger View Post
    lol

I was kind of hoping to lure Alan out with that as we have no idea what his lifting stats are, and he would bust out 405 squat for reps or 500 deadlift in a video and go "What now motha ****a?!"

Originally Posted by t1ger View Post
    lol

LOL! I saw that comment & lold. Especially after I saw that Jason was using straps in the very 1st lifting vid he posted.

LOL! I saw that comment & lold. Especially after I saw that Jason was using straps in the very 1st lifting vid he posted.
    No deadlift bars and no dropping allowed at my gym. Those bars are too smooth for me to grip anything past 405, so I pull a Jamie Lewis, and strap up and just do seperate grip work everyday.... which is something we broke down into detail last year in my DYEL thread as to the merits of such methods even for the purposes of competative powerlifting

I can assure you however that I do not pull an Ian and use them for lat pulldowns (I don't even do lat pulldowns) with light weight :P

Inb4 Alan posts video of him deadlifting more than me, sans straps, using a cheap smooth bench press bar.

When I get to 6pps though (which should happen this year), just for you Alan, I will yell out in my video, "Will you sacrifice to win!?"

No deadlift bars and no dropping allowed at my gym. Those bars are too smooth for me to grip anything past 405, so I pull a Jamie Lewis, and strap up and just do seperate grip work everyday.... which is something we broke down into detail last year in my DYEL thread as to the merits of such methods even for the purposes of competative powerlifting

I can assure you however that I do not pull an Ian and use them for lat pulldowns (I don't even do lat pulldowns) with light weight :P
    I'm just busting your balls, Jason. You're obviously strong as a bull. Well, sh!t, you better be - otherwise that's a lot of tech down the drain, hahaha

I'm just busting your balls, Jason. You're obviously strong as a bull. Well, sh!t, you better be - otherwise that's a lot of tech down the drain, hahaha
    True that... although my supplementation amount is probably lower than you might expect. My test levels are only about 1200-1400ng/dL (have been for over a month and for the rest of the year... plus trying to keep an eye on my HDL levels... I am too old to let it drop low).

True that... although my supplementation amount is probably lower than you might expect. My test levels are only about 1200-1400ng/dL (have been for over a month and for the rest of the year... plus trying to keep an eye on my HDL levels... I am too old to let it drop low).
    Those levels + your attitude & swag = beastliness in all aspects of life (including social etiquette).

Those levels + your attitude & swag = beastliness in all aspects of life (including social etiquette).
    Yeah my tolerance for bull****, being jerked around by people, and broscience at the gym (worry aboug glycemic index or waiting 7 days to train a body part again is "****ing retarded...where do you guys get your information?")... or even caring about what people irl actually think about me (outside of wife and my sister) did rather vanish into nothing this year. However given that I troll irl almost as bad as I do on here... people do find me amusing... they just realize I will be blunt and honest in between the joking and fun. :P

Sadly I remember every song playing on my mp3 player on every set I do all week... that PR video had one of your favorite bands playing... this song:
    Last edited by JasonDB; 04-23-2012 at 12:40 PM.

franko man is just really nice. (+1000) franko man is just really nice. (+1000) franko man is just really nice. (+1000) franko man is just really nice. (+1000) franko man is just really nice. (+1000) franko man is just really nice. (+1000) franko man is just really nice. (+1000) franko man is just really nice. (+1000) franko man is just really nice. (+1000) franko man is just really nice. (+1000) franko man is just really nice. (+1000)
    These big boys should consider P90X..
    semi-serious.
    Might be more effective than throwing water bottles around. but at least they're doing something about it.
    IIFYM - Try to get most of your macros from whole foods. They are high in micronutrients and are needed to maintain overall health

Originally Posted by franko man View Post
    semi-serious.
    Might be more effective than throwing water bottles around. but at least they're doing something about it.
    When someone is that overweight just getting them up doing anything is good.... and as it has a resistance training component is will help preserve lbm. I was very fat at 19 and in about a year I went from 270 to 170 by cleaning my diet up (not eating a pizza hut large pizza and a 2L of dr pepper for dinner every night) and taking up jogging then distance running, without any real resistance training and I looked terrible at 170 after losing 100 lbs. I wish I had started lifting as soon as I started my weight loss.

Getting them involved in some type of resistance training now will be helpful to them in the long term with their weight loss, because frankly when you are that overweight losing it requires a very long term commitment. Furthermore Px90 would probably kill them.

HunterCML has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterCML has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterCML has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterCML has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterCML has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterCML has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterCML has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterCML has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterCML has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterCML has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterCML has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Alan, can't you ban Ian for being a cheeky kunt that was perm banned and made a new account?
    IIFYM - not even once.

www.AlanAragon.com

Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    After the video and the thread, I could see it being serious. Although, I would tend to think it would be someone who has self-esteem issues overcompensating or just a Miscer being Miscy. Either way, I hope he gets into a real gym soon. He said currently he is just doing cardio/p90x - it would be great to cut all that weight and reveal a good foundation.

Leprechauns1021 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Leprechauns1021 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Leprechauns1021 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Leprechauns1021 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Leprechauns1021 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Leprechauns1021 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Leprechauns1021 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Leprechauns1021 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Leprechauns1021 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Leprechauns1021 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Leprechauns1021 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by spicyprice View Post
    I think Im only posting so I can scroll scroll down and listen to the music longer.......
    After the video and the thread, I could see it being serious. Although, I would tend to think it would be someone who has self-esteem issues overcompensating or just a Miscer being Miscy. Either way, I hope he gets into a real gym soon. He said currently he is just doing cardio/p90x - it would be great to cut all that weight and reveal a good foundation.
    Probably self esteem issues. I think its good for him. He's most likely been ridiculed and laughed at for a long time, and probably had a long time of feeling worthless and shamed. Now he's getting his life together, and his new attitude is probably a result of him not wanting to feel worthless and embarassed anymore. If he didn't have confidence in himself and think that he was going to succeed, then whats the point?

Maybe I'm wrong..but I wouldnt be surprised if this was the case. Either way, its great for him and I'm actually really glad he seems to be going in the right direction. Has my support 100%..attitude or not.

Originally Posted by franko man View Post
    semi-serious.
    Did you see how hard he was breathing/sweating from standing up? There are people only moderately overweight that get gassed from p90x..theres no way he'd last 5 minutes doing those movements, if he could even physically do them.
    Transformation Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=145176171

snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    props to him for putting in the effort.
    AAU World SJ Powerlifting Champion, 2014

Owner/Founder of StrongerYou Personal Training

BTK-no excuses