Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    JohnnyChristian is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnnyChristian is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnnyChristian is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnnyChristian is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnnyChristian is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnnyChristian is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnnyChristian is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnnyChristian is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnnyChristian is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnnyChristian is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnnyChristian is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by KillItWithPenis View Post
    And, no racist, it's all been blonde haired, white girls who.have this smell (im white too). So wtf is going on?
    reason i don't touch these girls anymore lmao

most are trash and shower twice a week at best, srs (strong generalization but srs)

CDNbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) CDNbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) CDNbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) CDNbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) CDNbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) CDNbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) CDNbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) CDNbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) CDNbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) CDNbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) CDNbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hi, I'm a 27 year old virgin female. Today I was railroaded into getting my first PAP Smear by my Mom and my Doctor. Despite being absolutely untouched by the opposite sex and much to my dismay, my Mother insisted I be checked. I begged and pleaded not to, because as a virgin my chances of having cervical cancer are slim to nil, and I've already had the full series on Guardisil injections as a precaution. But my Mom has Endometriosis in the family and in all my 26 years I have never had any gynecological exams. I was nervous as hell already and I was told to get naked and put on a paper gown and sit in the freezing cold exam room for over 45 minutes and the Doctor still had not shown up. I got all worked up and decided to put my clothes back on until she did come in because sitting there naked was not doing anything for my nerves. She finally comes in, sees me fully clothed, tells me to get undressed again and then leaves the room for another 20 minutes to see another patient, I assume as punishment to me for not listening to her orders...it would have taken me all of less than a minute to remove my clothes when she finally did arrive. But now I was even more worked up. Finally she came back in and this time I met her expectations.

I wanted my Mom with me in the room because this was my first time and I was really nervous. She asked my Mom to leave. I said I wanted her there and she said it was necessary to have my Mom leave so she could ask me about my sexual history. I told the Doctor I had no sexual history and didn't understand why I was being tested for something when I had no gynecological problems or sexual history. Again she asked me if I wanted my Mom to leave the room, I said no and once again stated that I was an intact virgin and hadn't even used tampons once in my life because I didn't like violating myself and the idea of it made me uncomfortable. Now I was getting very agitated with the Doctor. I said "Do you think I would lie about something like that? Why are all virgins over 20 seen as some kind of freaks?" She went into some spcheal about how some people are just so in denial about things that they've convinced themselves otherwise. I started crying "Why won't you believe me? I'm not some **** giving it away on the streets! There are still some virgins left in the world!"

Then she saw my MP3 player and said "I suppose you want to just put your headphones on and completely check out of all this?" I said yes, because my technique was to use music to relax my mind and body during the procedure. She said "Well that's not happening, I'm going to explain everything I'm doing to you in detail, so put that away and pay attention." I didn't want it this way but my Mom said "Just suck it up and get it over with!" Having her show me everything and explain it just made me more uncomfortable and made the process longer. I kind of just wanted to put my music on, tune out, go to my happy place, and distract myself. Instead I was staring up at the ceiling while she schooled me, even saying "Are you paying attention?"

She shoved the speculum inside me and even using the smallest one was a tight fit. I felt a sharp pain shoot through me and I cried out "It hurts! It hurts so much!" and she said "It's just pressure." I replied "No, it's pain, it hurts a lot! It feels like it's tearing me!" She told me to just "deal with it" and she scraped around inside me, which I could feel with great painful sensations. I started crying. She said that "all women have to go through this so I just need to buck up and accept that this is going to be part of my life many many times." Then she asked me if I was ready for the second part of the exam and I said "No!" She said "It's just two gloved fingers inside your vagina, I'm going to feel around inside you and press on your abdomen to check for abnormalities." I already felt like I had been raped, I was crying hysterically. I said "I feel violated! Just do it and get it over with!" Then she got all defensive and said "This is a natural part of a woman's health screening." I said I didn't want it. Then she said "Well will you let me do the Chlamydia and Gonorrhea test?" I said no again and reminded her once again that I was not sexually active. The PAP smear was bad enough, I couldn't take any more. Then she kind of shrugged me off like "Well okay, if that's the way you want it."

I got dressed and just ran out to the car and sobbed all the way home. My vagina was really sore and I was getting these painful spasms inside my vaginal walls, like the speculum had hit a nerve or something, also it feels like it's burning. The scraping didn't feel too good and I'm still just really sore. I came home and ran a hot bath and just soaked in it, trying to relieve the pain. I've been crying almost non-stop since it happened. Not just the pain but the overall experience and humiliation, and degradation from the Doctor basically inferring that I was a lying *****. I still feel like I was raped and in a way I was, I was forcefully penetrated against my will and I feel so ashamed and violated now. I don't ever want to do that again! Now I'm afraid of sex and going to the gynecologist again.

I thing I have some kind of post-traumatic stress disorder. Instead of my first sexual experience being with someone I love and trust, I got ram-rodded by a piece of lubricated plastic from some lady I barely know who was completely unsympathetic to my feelings...but thought she was being all helpful and supportive. I feel dirty and disgusting now. The cramps have been so bad I had to sleep with a heating pad over my abdomen, I was only asleep for a few hours when I woke up and realized I had wet the bed out of some psycho****tic trauma reaction to my horrible PAP smear. I hate myself now. I feel like my dignity has been stripped from me.

Black Genetics Crew Skys-The-Limit's Avatar
    Skys-The-Limit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skys-The-Limit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skys-The-Limit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skys-The-Limit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skys-The-Limit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skys-The-Limit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skys-The-Limit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skys-The-Limit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skys-The-Limit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skys-The-Limit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skys-The-Limit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    lulz i know that milk smell, its not from the kunt. Females cant digest milk the same way as males, it partially diffuses out of their skin. The good thing is, not alot of girls drink milk like we do so its not a common problem.

Registered User KillItWithPenis's Avatar
    KillItWithPenis is on a distinguished road. (+10) KillItWithPenis is on a distinguished road. (+10) KillItWithPenis is on a distinguished road. (+10) KillItWithPenis is on a distinguished road. (+10) KillItWithPenis is on a distinguished road. (+10) KillItWithPenis is on a distinguished road. (+10) KillItWithPenis is on a distinguished road. (+10) KillItWithPenis is on a distinguished road. (+10) KillItWithPenis is on a distinguished road. (+10) KillItWithPenis is on a distinguished road. (+10) KillItWithPenis is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by TheCore84 View Post
    This sounds awful, I haven't encountered this smell yet, only the stinky tuna boat pus smell.
    Yeah brah, I figured if it was actually a hygene issue with pussy, it would have more of that tuna smell to it- not a sour milk smell. Which is why im trying to figure out wtf this shyt is.

ign_fan_4life is a name known to all. (+5000) ign_fan_4life is a name known to all. (+5000) ign_fan_4life is a name known to all. (+5000) ign_fan_4life is a name known to all. (+5000) ign_fan_4life is a name known to all. (+5000) ign_fan_4life is a name known to all. (+5000) ign_fan_4life is a name known to all. (+5000) ign_fan_4life is a name known to all. (+5000) ign_fan_4life is a name known to all. (+5000) ign_fan_4life is a name known to all. (+5000) ign_fan_4life is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by JohnnyChristian View Post
    reason i don't touch these girls anymore lmao

most are trash and shower twice a week at best, srs (strong generalization but srs)
    I originally read post as "reason I don't touch girls anymore". Was going to call this the gayest post in misc history.
    I used to like Mitch Hedberg. I still do, but I used to too.

Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, おまえ は も しんでいる。

"she wants a man, not a fan"

Fellowcitizen is just really nice. (+1000) Fellowcitizen is just really nice. (+1000) Fellowcitizen is just really nice. (+1000) Fellowcitizen is just really nice. (+1000) Fellowcitizen is just really nice. (+1000) Fellowcitizen is just really nice. (+1000) Fellowcitizen is just really nice. (+1000) Fellowcitizen is just really nice. (+1000) Fellowcitizen is just really nice. (+1000) Fellowcitizen is just really nice. (+1000) Fellowcitizen is just really nice. (+1000)
    It's the new fragrance from Rosie O Donnell "infatuation for cows"

TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yeah brah, I figured if it was actually a hygene issue with pussy, it would have more of that tuna smell to it- not a sour milk smell. Which is why im trying to figure out wtf this shyt is.
    Maybe u should take your own advice and just KILLITWITHPENIS!
    Bears, Bulls, Blackhawks, and White Sox

Misc Hard Seltzer Crew

Recovering Tradie Crew

pollox is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pollox is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pollox is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pollox is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pollox is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pollox is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pollox is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pollox is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pollox is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pollox is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pollox is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    y'all are stupid... its like sour milk and coins... it tastes like it.. its not that bad.. its just sweat id imagine. get a girl straight from the shower and she wont smell or taste like that... hense a lot of one night stands smell like that from dancing and sweating... its a pocket for **** sakes... its gunna get sweaty

KillItWithPenis is on a distinguished road. (+10) KillItWithPenis is on a distinguished road. (+10) KillItWithPenis is on a distinguished road. (+10) KillItWithPenis is on a distinguished road. (+10) KillItWithPenis is on a distinguished road. (+10) KillItWithPenis is on a distinguished road. (+10) KillItWithPenis is on a distinguished road. (+10) KillItWithPenis is on a distinguished road. (+10) KillItWithPenis is on a distinguished road. (+10) KillItWithPenis is on a distinguished road. (+10) KillItWithPenis is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Skys-The-Limit View Post
    lulz i know that milk smell, its not from the kunt. Females cant digest milk the same way as males, it partially diffuses out of their skin. The good thing is, not alot of girls drink milk like we do so its not a common problem.
    Mind= blown. Is this real life? How do you know this?

Originally Posted by pollox View Post
    y'all are stupid... its like sour milk and coins... it tastes like it.. its not that bad.. its just sweat id imagine. get a girl straight from the shower and she wont smell or taste like that... hense a lot of one night stands smell like that from dancing and sweating... its a pocket for **** sakes... its gunna get sweaty
    Brah im talking about girls I.meet here and there in the middle of the day, all showered up and fully clothed. A milk smell radiates from some of them. Not while.im banging out.

MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Holy sh!t this is weird but I know exactly what you're talking about. I've only came across it twice though. Once it was terrible, good thing I was drunk enough to put up with it, and the other time it happened wasnt too long ago but it was very very faint and went away quickly. Both times only noticed it while I was in the middle of hooking up with them. (srs) would like an explanation to this as well.
    WBFF Pro Muscle Model | Questions? Send me a private message.

Online Training/Coaching Application: https://www.gettfit.com/online-coaching/

Google Reviews of GettFit Online Coaching: https://g.page/r/CeuQw8grjXrzEAE

Instagram: mike.gettier

Join the ******** Group - Build Muscle, Lose Fat, and Become Stronger: https://www.********.com/groups/buildmusclelosefat

Deg76 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Deg76 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Deg76 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Deg76 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Deg76 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Deg76 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Deg76 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Deg76 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Deg76 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Deg76 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Deg76 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    This thread title reminded of te smell of this Oxy product I got once, smelled like moldy cat piss. I will never forget

SkinnyAlex is a name known to all. (+5000) SkinnyAlex is a name known to all. (+5000) SkinnyAlex is a name known to all. (+5000) SkinnyAlex is a name known to all. (+5000) SkinnyAlex is a name known to all. (+5000) SkinnyAlex is a name known to all. (+5000) SkinnyAlex is a name known to all. (+5000) SkinnyAlex is a name known to all. (+5000) SkinnyAlex is a name known to all. (+5000) SkinnyAlex is a name known to all. (+5000) SkinnyAlex is a name known to all. (+5000)
    This reminds me of a time when I went over to a bishes house to hang. W were on the couch and got closer to lay down and cuddle. Once she was basically on top of me her armpits started smelling. I don't think she noticed but I did. Insta boner kill.
    Occasional troll.

Start 120 lbs - Goal 180 lbs. Bulking.
    Lifts in 3-5 range. Dont do 1 rep max. D-340/B-245/S-255/OHP-155

*Dallas Misc*
    *Lean Bulkers Crew*
    *Long Hair Crew*
    *Pale Bishes Crew*

Do you like pinup/rockabilly/psychobilly girls? Check this out then ---> http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158406683

Registered User TaxPayingTongan's Avatar
    TaxPayingTongan is just really nice. (+1000) TaxPayingTongan is just really nice. (+1000) TaxPayingTongan is just really nice. (+1000) TaxPayingTongan is just really nice. (+1000) TaxPayingTongan is just really nice. (+1000) TaxPayingTongan is just really nice. (+1000) TaxPayingTongan is just really nice. (+1000) TaxPayingTongan is just really nice. (+1000) TaxPayingTongan is just really nice. (+1000) TaxPayingTongan is just really nice. (+1000) TaxPayingTongan is just really nice. (+1000)
    So its 1 of 3...

-Yeast infection
    -Bad vaginal hygene
    -Girls digesting milk weirdly and having it slip out their pores

Which one seems most logical?

Registered User SameSongandDanc's Avatar
    SameSongandDanc is just really nice. (+1000) SameSongandDanc is just really nice. (+1000) SameSongandDanc is just really nice. (+1000) SameSongandDanc is just really nice. (+1000) SameSongandDanc is just really nice. (+1000) SameSongandDanc is just really nice. (+1000) SameSongandDanc is just really nice. (+1000) SameSongandDanc is just really nice. (+1000) SameSongandDanc is just really nice. (+1000) SameSongandDanc is just really nice. (+1000) SameSongandDanc is just really nice. (+1000)
    Lol dunno brah, never got a chance to just pull down their pants and inspect their pussy for sour milk smell. Could be though, wouldnt surprise me.
    i dont think ive encountered this straight up from the pussy but i vaguely remember maybe having done so but it was milder. its weird but i feel like i can smell this coming from their pussy just being around them fully clothed and all. for a period of time it felt like i could smells girls vaginas without trying. i wasnt creeping but i could sometimes smell em. this comes in that but ive noticed it a bit after that phase of smelling pussy lol

CerealSpiller will become famous soon enough. (+50) CerealSpiller will become famous soon enough. (+50) CerealSpiller will become famous soon enough. (+50) CerealSpiller will become famous soon enough. (+50) CerealSpiller will become famous soon enough. (+50) CerealSpiller will become famous soon enough. (+50) CerealSpiller will become famous soon enough. (+50) CerealSpiller will become famous soon enough. (+50) CerealSpiller will become famous soon enough. (+50) CerealSpiller will become famous soon enough. (+50) CerealSpiller will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by MG5 View Post
    Holy sh!t this is weird but I know exactly what you're talking about. I've only came across it twice though. Once it was terrible, good thing I was drunk enough to put up with it, and the other time it happened wasnt too long ago but it was very very faint and went away quickly. Both times only noticed it while I was in the middle of hooking up with them. (srs) would like an explanation to this as well.
    This.

Its not THAT common, but ive smelled it before too, and would like an answer as well.

The Brave Little Toaster miscingout's Avatar
    miscingout has a spectacular aura about. (+250) miscingout has a spectacular aura about. (+250) miscingout has a spectacular aura about. (+250) miscingout has a spectacular aura about. (+250) miscingout has a spectacular aura about. (+250) miscingout has a spectacular aura about. (+250) miscingout has a spectacular aura about. (+250) miscingout has a spectacular aura about. (+250) miscingout has a spectacular aura about. (+250) miscingout has a spectacular aura about. (+250) miscingout has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    i know that smell. can ruin an otherwise good looking girl. im pretty sure it doesnt come from the vagina. t

Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    the only smell ive encounterd was the standard fish smell... and we all know what that is... bad hygene/ and or period smell

you guys sure ur not mixing the smells?

BrokeBrahMtn is a name known to all. (+5000) BrokeBrahMtn is a name known to all. (+5000) BrokeBrahMtn is a name known to all. (+5000) BrokeBrahMtn is a name known to all. (+5000) BrokeBrahMtn is a name known to all. (+5000) BrokeBrahMtn is a name known to all. (+5000) BrokeBrahMtn is a name known to all. (+5000) BrokeBrahMtn is a name known to all. (+5000) BrokeBrahMtn is a name known to all. (+5000) BrokeBrahMtn is a name known to all. (+5000) BrokeBrahMtn is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Oh sh!t now that I htink about it:
    The other day i was hanging out in t his group playing some games
    Chick next to that I was getting close to had this WEIRD fking smell when I laid close to her.
    It wasn't like sour milk but it was kinda sour and was only when I was like a few inches away from her (yes creeper)
    It made me rock hard.

Originally Posted by BrokeBrahMtn View Post
    Oh sh!t now that I htink about it:
    The other day i was hanging out in t his group playing some games
    Chick next to that I was getting close to had this WEIRD fking smell when I laid close to her.
    It wasn't like sour milk but it was kinda sour and was only when I was like a few inches away from her (yes creeper)
    It made me rock hard.
    Lol, might.not.be the same brah, I think.its hard to get off from this smell. It's faint, but still pretty bad. Difderent strokes for didferent folks though.

Kushkiss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kushkiss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kushkiss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kushkiss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kushkiss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kushkiss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kushkiss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kushkiss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kushkiss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kushkiss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kushkiss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    sweaty pussy probs, after i dropped 70 lbs and got into shape i stopped sweating profusely all day every day and the undesirable smells went away too. some girls have sweat issues, even skinny ones, could be what's causing the smell?? sweat + vag = sour milk?

Bump.

NessNasty is not very helpful. (-500) NessNasty is not very helpful. (-500) NessNasty is not very helpful. (-500) NessNasty is not very helpful. (-500) NessNasty is not very helpful. (-500) NessNasty is not very helpful. (-500) NessNasty is not very helpful. (-500) NessNasty is not very helpful. (-500) NessNasty is not very helpful. (-500) NessNasty is not very helpful. (-500) NessNasty is not very helpful. (-500)
    its dat der hair smell bro. a lot of girls will go for days even weeks without washing there hair with shampoo because apparently it strips there hair and isnt healthy for it. some girls can go that long without it smelling funky, other girls cant.

Fatebound is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fatebound is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fatebound is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fatebound is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fatebound is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fatebound is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fatebound is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fatebound is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fatebound is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fatebound is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fatebound is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    http://www.medicinenet.com/vaginal_odor/symptoms.htm

oh god... this is fcuking disgusting

BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    might be a vanilla perfume or shampoo?
    Keep rep trading out of your sig line miss

icanseeu1985 is a complete loser! (-2000) icanseeu1985 is a complete loser! (-2000) icanseeu1985 is a complete loser! (-2000) icanseeu1985 is a complete loser! (-2000) icanseeu1985 is a complete loser! (-2000) icanseeu1985 is a complete loser! (-2000) icanseeu1985 is a complete loser! (-2000) icanseeu1985 is a complete loser! (-2000) icanseeu1985 is a complete loser! (-2000) icanseeu1985 is a complete loser! (-2000) icanseeu1985 is a complete loser! (-2000)
    I'll let you know op, once I finish eating out your moms pussy.

UniversityMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UniversityMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UniversityMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UniversityMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UniversityMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UniversityMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UniversityMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UniversityMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UniversityMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UniversityMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UniversityMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by CDNbrah View Post
    Hi, I'm a 27 year old virgin female. Today I was railroaded into getting my first PAP Smear by my Mom and my Doctor. Despite being absolutely untouched by the opposite sex and much to my dismay, my Mother insisted I be checked. I begged and pleaded not to, because as a virgin my chances of having cervical cancer are slim to nil, and I've already had the full series on Guardisil injections as a precaution. But my Mom has Endometriosis in the family and in all my 26 years I have never had any gynecological exams. I was nervous as hell already and I was told to get naked and put on a paper gown and sit in the freezing cold exam room for over 45 minutes and the Doctor still had not shown up. I got all worked up and decided to put my clothes back on until she did come in because sitting there naked was not doing anything for my nerves. She finally comes in, sees me fully clothed, tells me to get undressed again and then leaves the room for another 20 minutes to see another patient, I assume as punishment to me for not listening to her orders...it would have taken me all of less than a minute to remove my clothes when she finally did arrive. But now I was even more worked up. Finally she came back in and this time I met her expectations.

I wanted my Mom with me in the room because this was my first time and I was really nervous. She asked my Mom to leave. I said I wanted her there and she said it was necessary to have my Mom leave so she could ask me about my sexual history. I told the Doctor I had no sexual history and didn't understand why I was being tested for something when I had no gynecological problems or sexual history. Again she asked me if I wanted my Mom to leave the room, I said no and once again stated that I was an intact virgin and hadn't even used tampons once in my life because I didn't like violating myself and the idea of it made me uncomfortable. Now I was getting very agitated with the Doctor. I said "Do you think I would lie about something like that? Why are all virgins over 20 seen as some kind of freaks?" She went into some spcheal about how some people are just so in denial about things that they've convinced themselves otherwise. I started crying "Why won't you believe me? I'm not some **** giving it away on the streets! There are still some virgins left in the world!"

Then she saw my MP3 player and said "I suppose you want to just put your headphones on and completely check out of all this?" I said yes, because my technique was to use music to relax my mind and body during the procedure. She said "Well that's not happening, I'm going to explain everything I'm doing to you in detail, so put that away and pay attention." I didn't want it this way but my Mom said "Just suck it up and get it over with!" Having her show me everything and explain it just made me more uncomfortable and made the process longer. I kind of just wanted to put my music on, tune out, go to my happy place, and distract myself. Instead I was staring up at the ceiling while she schooled me, even saying "Are you paying attention?"

She shoved the speculum inside me and even using the smallest one was a tight fit. I felt a sharp pain shoot through me and I cried out "It hurts! It hurts so much!" and she said "It's just pressure." I replied "No, it's pain, it hurts a lot! It feels like it's tearing me!" She told me to just "deal with it" and she scraped around inside me, which I could feel with great painful sensations. I started crying. She said that "all women have to go through this so I just need to buck up and accept that this is going to be part of my life many many times." Then she asked me if I was ready for the second part of the exam and I said "No!" She said "It's just two gloved fingers inside your vagina, I'm going to feel around inside you and press on your abdomen to check for abnormalities." I already felt like I had been raped, I was crying hysterically. I said "I feel violated! Just do it and get it over with!" Then she got all defensive and said "This is a natural part of a woman's health screening." I said I didn't want it. Then she said "Well will you let me do the Chlamydia and Gonorrhea test?" I said no again and reminded her once again that I was not sexually active. The PAP smear was bad enough, I couldn't take any more. Then she kind of shrugged me off like "Well okay, if that's the way you want it."

I got dressed and just ran out to the car and sobbed all the way home. My vagina was really sore and I was getting these painful spasms inside my vaginal walls, like the speculum had hit a nerve or something, also it feels like it's burning. The scraping didn't feel too good and I'm still just really sore. I came home and ran a hot bath and just soaked in it, trying to relieve the pain. I've been crying almost non-stop since it happened. Not just the pain but the overall experience and humiliation, and degradation from the Doctor basically inferring that I was a lying *****. I still feel like I was raped and in a way I was, I was forcefully penetrated against my will and I feel so ashamed and violated now. I don't ever want to do that again! Now I'm afraid of sex and going to the gynecologist again.

I thing I have some kind of post-traumatic stress disorder. Instead of my first sexual experience being with someone I love and trust, I got ram-rodded by a piece of lubricated plastic from some lady I barely know who was completely unsympathetic to my feelings...but thought she was being all helpful and supportive. I feel dirty and disgusting now. The cramps have been so bad I had to sleep with a heating pad over my abdomen, I was only asleep for a few hours when I woke up and realized I had wet the bed out of some psycho****tic trauma reaction to my horrible PAP smear. I hate myself now. I feel like my dignity has been stripped from me.

That;s funny because I'm a 27 year old virgin female. Today I was railroaded into getting my first PAP Smear by my Mom and my Doctor. Despite being absolutely untouched by the opposite sex and much to my dismay, my Mother insisted I be checked. I begged and pleaded not to, because as a virgin my chances of having cervical cancer are slim to nil, and I've already had the full series on Guardisil injections as a precaution. But my Mom has Endometriosis in the family and in all my 26 years I have never had any gynecological exams. I was nervous as hell already and I was told to get naked and put on a paper gown and sit in the freezing cold exam room for over 45 minutes and the Doctor still had not shown up. I got all worked up and decided to put my clothes back on until she did come in because sitting there naked was not doing anything for my nerves. She finally comes in, sees me fully clothed, tells me to get undressed again and then leaves the room for another 20 minutes to see another patient, I assume as punishment to me for not listening to her orders...it would have taken me all of less than a minute to remove my clothes when she finally did arrive. But now I was even more worked up. Finally she came back in and this time I met her expectations.

👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻

Brakh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brakh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brakh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brakh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brakh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brakh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brakh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brakh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brakh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brakh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brakh is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    My sponsored MuscleTech Supplement Log for Amino Build & Hydroxycut Hardcore Elite: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154669443

Frisbee Enthusiast UltimateBrah's Avatar
    UltimateBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UltimateBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UltimateBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UltimateBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UltimateBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UltimateBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UltimateBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UltimateBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UltimateBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UltimateBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UltimateBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    were talking about a sour milk smell and no one thinks to mention the mammary glands? lol...

I've smelled what you're talking about before, and I'm pretty sure it's from breast milk
    Lift, Laugh, Love

omnia possum in eo qui me confortat

Ataulf is just really nice. (+1000) Ataulf is just really nice. (+1000) Ataulf is just really nice. (+1000) Ataulf is just really nice. (+1000) Ataulf is just really nice. (+1000) Ataulf is just really nice. (+1000) Ataulf is just really nice. (+1000) Ataulf is just really nice. (+1000) Ataulf is just really nice. (+1000) Ataulf is just really nice. (+1000) Ataulf is just really nice. (+1000)
    guys I'm a PhD and this is caused by lactic bacteria feeding off of sweat, 100% certain
    ░Slavic Crew░
    ₪ ₪ ₪TRUE MI$CER₪ ₪ ₪
    ☆ ☆ LOUISIANA CREW ☆ ☆
    ⇲⇲⇲ Bulgarian Crew ⇱⇱⇱

♥ R.I.P Zyzz ♥ March 24 1989 - August 6 2011. ♥
    You will always be an inspiration to us all

rb 1k+