Pokesmot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pokesmot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pokesmot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pokesmot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pokesmot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pokesmot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

is it harder to lose belly fat???

i work out 5 days a week for a 1HR& 1/2 and i run a 1/2 mile and lift weight for 30 min and i do stomache excersises too.... ive seen muscle growth and my upper body toned up alot but i still have a belly...can some one tell me what i need to do to get rid of this belly fat quick?? email me at lupem79@gmail.com thanks for all the help
    Last edited by Pokesmot; 04-22-2012 at 09:10 PM.

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    I hate to tell you this but with your stats, you are probably going to have to lose about 50lbs... you can't choose where the fat comes off from but on most people, it will come off from all over - leaving a small amount of the stomach as the last place.

Reduce calories until you are losing 2lbs a week

Maintain high protein intake

Keep lifting hard

derekaz is on a distinguished road. (+10) derekaz is on a distinguished road. (+10) derekaz is on a distinguished road. (+10) derekaz is on a distinguished road. (+10) derekaz is on a distinguished road. (+10) derekaz is on a distinguished road. (+10) derekaz is on a distinguished road. (+10) derekaz is on a distinguished road. (+10) derekaz is on a distinguished road. (+10) derekaz is on a distinguished road. (+10) derekaz is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Pokesmot View Post
    i work out 5 days a week for a 1HR& 1/2 and i run a 1/2 mile and lift weight for 30 min and i do stomache excersises too.... ive seen muscle growth and my upper body toned up alot but i still have a belly...can some one tell me what i need to do to get rid of this belly fat quick?? email me at lupem79@gmail.com thanks for all the help
    For most guys, the midsection is the hardest (and last) place to lose the fat. But was already mentioned, losing weight is the first thing you should focus on now. Cardio should be your priority (along with calorie restriction), but I wouldn't neglect the weight training either. I have a preference for trail running--if your location has the opportunity to do such a thing.

kenethleclair will become famous soon enough. (+50) kenethleclair will become famous soon enough. (+50) kenethleclair will become famous soon enough. (+50) kenethleclair will become famous soon enough. (+50) kenethleclair will become famous soon enough. (+50) kenethleclair will become famous soon enough. (+50) kenethleclair will become famous soon enough. (+50) kenethleclair will become famous soon enough. (+50) kenethleclair will become famous soon enough. (+50) kenethleclair will become famous soon enough. (+50) kenethleclair will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    you gotta lose 100 lbs bro...weight watchers or better yet Atkin's Diet

KEN LECLAIR

chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by SuffolkPunch View Post
    I hate to tell you this but with your stats, you are probably going to have to lose about 50lbs... you can't choose where the fat comes off from but on most people, it will come off from all over - leaving a small amount of the stomach as the last place.

Reduce calories until you are losing 2lbs a week

Maintain high protein intake

Keep lifting hard
    Originally Posted by derekaz View Post
    For most guys, the midsection is the hardest (and last) place to lose the fat. But was already mentioned, losing weight is the first thing you should focus on now. Cardio should be your priority (along with calorie restriction), but I wouldn't neglect the weight training either. I have a preference for trail running--if your location has the opportunity to do such a thing.
    ^ Those. The first place fat stores is the last place to lose. For men, this is generally the stomach.

Doing ab exercises will not do much to reduce your stomach. You need to fix your diet. Then I'd suggest finding a solid/balanced exercise regimen of weights and cardio. I personally would suggest you up the amount of time you spend on weights and taper off the cardio.
    -
    Alchemist of Alcohol
    -
    -
    -
    Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=126418493

Location: Sheffield, South Yorkshire, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    rsd147 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rsd147 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rsd147 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rsd147 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rsd147 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rsd147 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rsd147 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rsd147 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rsd147 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rsd147 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rsd147 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by kenethleclair View Post
    you gotta lose 100 lbs bro...weight watchers or better yet Atkin's Diet
    As above

Registered User everythingsimpl's Avatar
    everythingsimpl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    At your weight, I think it might be better off to not run a half mile and to go for longer walks. Unless it takes you 45 min to run a half mile just start walking for an hour a day and keep lifting. You haven't mentioned anything about what your diet looks like.
    everythingsimplebutwell.com

Calebyeah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Calebyeah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Calebyeah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Calebyeah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Calebyeah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Calebyeah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Calebyeah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Calebyeah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Calebyeah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Calebyeah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Calebyeah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    takes time and dedication

DYTrainer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DYTrainer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DYTrainer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DYTrainer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DYTrainer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DYTrainer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DYTrainer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DYTrainer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DYTrainer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DYTrainer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DYTrainer is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Just got to stick with it. As long as you are in a calorie deficit you will eventually lose the fat. Remember, you sure as hell didnt put that weight on overnight, so don't expect to lose it overnight.
    My Workout Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146169983&pagenumber=

"It is while struggling against the heaviest weights a human body can move that the demand for courage is incessant."
    -Mike Mentzer

Pokesmot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pokesmot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pokesmot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pokesmot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pokesmot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pokesmot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    thanks for all the help guys ...my diet is all low carb and about 1800 calories per day and 197 grams of protein a day alot of water also i take fish oil,niacin , l carnitine and l glutamine

SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    thanks for all the help guys ...my diet is all low carb and about 1800 calories per day and 197 grams of protein a day alot of water also i take fish oil,niacin , l carnitine and l glutamine
    I don't believe you.

243lbs at 5-6 and only 1800 calories/day.

Something is wrong with this picture.

My pronouns are bro/brah Tommy W.'s Avatar
    Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by SquatTilYouDrop View Post
    I don't believe you.

I would imagine this is a new program he's on
    If you don't get what you want you didn't want it bad enough

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Tommy W. View Post
    I would imagine this is a new program he's on
    Hell, you never know around here.

thats what i dont get not sure if the whey protein has anything to do with it...i read online that whey protein prevents from lose body fat ....most of the grams of protein come from whey protein.... i eat alot of salads with just lemon and saucteed bell peppers and onions

Originally Posted by SquatTilYouDrop View Post
    I don't believe you.

DYTrainer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DYTrainer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DYTrainer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DYTrainer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DYTrainer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DYTrainer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DYTrainer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DYTrainer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DYTrainer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DYTrainer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DYTrainer is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Carbs, protein, fat dont make you fat. An excess of calories makes you fat. There is no magic to reducing body fat %:

Step 1: Find daily maintenance calories
    Step 2: Create a deficit of 300-500 calories, either through diet and/or exercise
    Step 3: Keep track of weight, body fat %, measurements, pictures to keep adjusting calories
    step 4: Patience
    My Workout Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146169983&pagenumber=

"It is while struggling against the heaviest weights a human body can move that the demand for courage is incessant."
    -Mike Mentzer

kanis999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kanis999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kanis999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kanis999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kanis999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kanis999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kanis999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kanis999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kanis999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kanis999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kanis999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If you're eating 1800 calories/day, then you're on the right track. Keep it up! My friend went from over 300 lbs to 190 over the course of a year. It was epic!

thanks....when i started i weighed 305 and now im 243

Originally Posted by kanis999 View Post
    If you're eating 1800 calories/day, then you're on the right track. Keep it up! My friend went from over 300 lbs to 190 over the course of a year. It was epic!

phoenix530 is not very well liked. (-100) phoenix530 is not very well liked. (-100) phoenix530 is not very well liked. (-100) phoenix530 is not very well liked. (-100) phoenix530 is not very well liked. (-100) phoenix530 is not very well liked. (-100) phoenix530 is not very well liked. (-100) phoenix530 is not very well liked. (-100) phoenix530 is not very well liked. (-100) phoenix530 is not very well liked. (-100) phoenix530 is not very well liked. (-100)
    I'm thinking it's going to depend on the person where they lose fat the easiest. Everyone has their 'stubborn' areas. For me it's love handles.

yup123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yup123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yup123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yup123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yup123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yup123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yup123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yup123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yup123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yup123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yup123 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I cut at 2000 calories a day and your maintainance is probably a lot higher then mine.

Eat more then 1800 cals per day to avoid going insane Haha. Just make sure you're at a caloric deficit.

Read the stickies in the 'losing fat' section and it'll set you on the right track.

And yeah it sucks, my stomach is always the last place to lose fat, as it is with many others.

vikingsfan247 is on a distinguished road. (+10) vikingsfan247 is on a distinguished road. (+10) vikingsfan247 is on a distinguished road. (+10) vikingsfan247 is on a distinguished road. (+10) vikingsfan247 is on a distinguished road. (+10) vikingsfan247 is on a distinguished road. (+10) vikingsfan247 is on a distinguished road. (+10) vikingsfan247 is on a distinguished road. (+10) vikingsfan247 is on a distinguished road. (+10) vikingsfan247 is on a distinguished road. (+10) vikingsfan247 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    op you have made some awsome progress. at around 10-12 percent bodyfat is were you will see your abs really start to come out. just keep up the good work and you will be there in no time. although instead of all those supplemets I would just recommend a multi vitamin. to be honest as long as you are getting enough nurtition in those calories some of the supplements wont do anything for you unless you are underweight. you want to make sure you arent eatting to much fat good and bad for now and sticking with whole grains and proteins and lots and lots of vegies.

Registered User miamibodybuilder's Avatar
    miamibodybuilder is just really nice. (+1000) miamibodybuilder is just really nice. (+1000) miamibodybuilder is just really nice. (+1000) miamibodybuilder is just really nice. (+1000) miamibodybuilder is just really nice. (+1000) miamibodybuilder is just really nice. (+1000) miamibodybuilder is just really nice. (+1000) miamibodybuilder is just really nice. (+1000) miamibodybuilder is just really nice. (+1000) miamibodybuilder is just really nice. (+1000) miamibodybuilder is just really nice. (+1000)
    yes sir, it's called PATIENCE. losing body fat is a slow process that you have to be very patient with. plus different people lose fat in different places at various speeds. when i'm getting ready for a show, my abs and lower back are always the last things to come in, but they eventually come in with patience, clean dieting and cardio. so just stay focused in your quest to abs and be patient, they will come man.
    NGA Natural bodybuilder
    AAEFX Board Rep
    Team Natural Freak

MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000)
    as said, typical sad fact for most guys to have fat all around your lower back and stomach, this is the very last place the fat is going to clear off and its also going to be the place that will soften up first when/if you gain bodyfat..
    Ive seen guys dieting down for comps with lean veiny legs yet marshmellows around the waist, nothing you can do but keep at it and be patient, it will go.
    My journal http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=5662511