does curls in power racks yaaar's Avatar
    yaaar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yaaar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yaaar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yaaar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yaaar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yaaar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yaaar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yaaar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yaaar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yaaar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yaaar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

The anti-journal

Hey there everyone, sorry it's been a few months since I've checked in. Some real life issues popped up, led to some lack of motivation, led to heading back to bad habits. It's a pretty slippery slope there, isn't it?!

Got my crap back together a few weeks ago though... A guy from work was half-assing it about as bad as I was and we decided to keep each other accountable. Pretty hilarious actually, I'm big/strong/slow guy and he's completely the opposite. Told him I knew how to make him pretty strong so I've got him on a linear program while I'm getting myself back up to the weight I was pushing before. Squatting 3x weekly (front/highbar/lowbar) and have got my numbers back over 900 (barely!). Seems my squat and DL came back nicely, but lost about 40lbs on bench. We'll see if I can reach that 1,000lbs goal at some point.

Working out at a gym now, it's a couple blocks from the office and they're pretty awesome. They allow chalk, you can drop whatever you want, haven't had to wait for a rack. Also have access to all sorts of things I've never had access to before. We're running that 3 day monstrocity I dreamed up last time I was here, seems to be working well so far. Plan is to continue until the end of the year and re-evaluate things.

Started Cycle 2 last week and things are going well. Probably won't be here on the site very much, I've got to leave the house a lot earlier to make it to the gym and just don't have the time to keep a real journal up to date (Also since the update it's still pretty terrible to navigate and deal with). I will promise to pop in occasionally and say "hey" though!

Hope everyone is doing well!

p.s. Baseball's a stupid game.
    Don't listen to me, I'm in terrible shape.

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ S̶m̶2̶s̶m̶ Bm2bm crew (---S̶q̶u̶a̶t̶ Bench Moar to S̶q̶u̶a̶t̶ Bench Moar---)

mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    IN

Welcome back Wil

p.s. I strongly disagree
    365 255 480 in April! ...2019
    ☻/
    /▌
    / \ sm2sm crew (---Squat Moar to Squat Moar---)

yaaar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yaaar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yaaar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yaaar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yaaar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yaaar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yaaar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yaaar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yaaar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yaaar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yaaar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by mirroroferised View Post

p.s. I strongly disagree
    I knew you would! Should be pretty good for you guys this year, I'll be rooting for your guys. Maybe.

Just looked at your journal, that DL is really coming along!

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ S̶m̶2̶s̶m̶ Bm2bm crew (---S̶q̶u̶a̶t̶ Bench Moar to S̶q̶u̶a̶t̶ Bench Moar---)

conoutlook is just really nice. (+1000) conoutlook is just really nice. (+1000) conoutlook is just really nice. (+1000) conoutlook is just really nice. (+1000) conoutlook is just really nice. (+1000) conoutlook is just really nice. (+1000) conoutlook is just really nice. (+1000) conoutlook is just really nice. (+1000) conoutlook is just really nice. (+1000) conoutlook is just really nice. (+1000) conoutlook is just really nice. (+1000)
    Howdy stranger

shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Welcome back Wil. Now go do some squats!

RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Good to see you back Yaaar....hope all smooths out and you can rejoin us here soon

baseball is only a stupid game when you try to win with AAA duct tape....too many injuries....but we do have some fine players down in the minors....
    "You got soul and everybody knows that its alright".....Curtis Mayfield........"Eat to be strong weights and reps"....Me....."leave the gun take the cannoli".....Fat Clemenza

"Believin is alright just don't believe in the wrong thing"....Sonny Boy Williamson

"You know you're over the hill when your mind makes a promise your body can't fill"......Paul Barrere Little Feat

Originally Posted by conoutlook View Post
    Howdy stranger
    Hey there!

Originally Posted by shaneinga View Post
    Welcome back Wil. Now go do some squats!
    Getting the squats in, 3 times per week. Actually two times per week this cycle, added in some kettlebell swings. Working my way up to a 3pps triple, got a single a couple weeks ago and last week hit 3x 305. Going to try 310 tomorrow and see if I can get 3 of those. Also got 3x 325 on DL this week so the numbers are getting better. Bench is not doing well this cycle, failed on 215 yesterday.

Originally Posted by RT1957 View Post
    Good to see you back Yaaar....hope all smooths out and you can rejoin us here soon

baseball is only a stupid game when you try to win with AAA duct tape....too many injuries....but we do have some fine players down in the minors....
    Going today and tomorrow, hope we can wear out the bums one last time today! Always kind of sad when baseball ends, football has been slowly been turning me off over the past few years and at this point I'm just not all that interested any more. Now I have to just sit back and wait for spring training.

SteveWright1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SteveWright1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SteveWright1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SteveWright1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SteveWright1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SteveWright1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SteveWright1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SteveWright1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SteveWright1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SteveWright1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SteveWright1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Imagine an elephant reaching up with his trunk to steal some food from a toddlers hands on a trip to the zoo and the word IN appears as it snaffles the candy from the shocked infant GIF
    ( which probably exists but who has time for finding stuff like that? )

some great numbers on squats and deads already Yaaar

hoping for some Pirate vids?
    to which you reply "Steve you live in China, you must have seen plenty of pirate vids"
    ☻/
    /▌ Sm2sm crew (---Squat Moar to Squat Moar---)
    / \

Originally Posted by SteveWright1 View Post
    Imagine an elephant reaching up with his trunk to steal some food from a toddlers hands on a trip to the zoo and the word IN appears as it snaffles the candy from the shocked infant GIF
    ( which probably exists but who has time for finding stuff like that? )

some great numbers on squats and deads already Yaaar

hoping for some Pirate vids?
    to which you reply "Steve you live in China, you must have seen plenty of pirate vids"
    Steve you live in China, you must have seen plenty of pirate vids.

I may try and get some vid tomorrow of my squats, it's really difficult to self-judge form when you're at your max weight.

mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I had a whole baseball's just getting started post with a bunch of these and it seemed to have disappeared lol well you get the idea

Nice work getting after 3 pps already!
    365 255 480 in April! ...2019
    ☻/
    /▌
    / \ sm2sm crew (---Squat Moar to Squat Moar---)

RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Going today and tomorrow, hope we can wear out the bums one last time today! Always kind of sad when baseball ends, football has been slowly been turning me off over the past few years and at this point I'm just not all that interested any more. Now I have to just sit back and wait for spring training.
    We had a good season and look at all the great talent we have in our minor league system.....some might be quality trade bait for another good starter.....considering all the injuries the Giants had a great season

Football....???....is there a football team here....??....I'm with you on the whole sport....especially the 49ers.....sad state of affairs going on in Santa Clara....Is it possible to trade a owner and general manager????

on top of it all they go with all black home uniforms with red numbers you can't see????? what blind person thought of this great idea....
    "You got soul and everybody knows that its alright".....Curtis Mayfield........"Eat to be strong weights and reps"....Me....."leave the gun take the cannoli".....Fat Clemenza

"Believin is alright just don't believe in the wrong thing"....Sonny Boy Williamson

"You know you're over the hill when your mind makes a promise your body can't fill"......Paul Barrere Little Feat

Originally Posted by mirroroferised View Post
    I had a whole baseball's just getting started post with a bunch of these and it seemed to have disappeared lol well you get the idea

Nice work getting after 3 pps already!

Tough road ahead, but should be entertaining!

BluesPreacher is just really nice. (+1000) BluesPreacher is just really nice. (+1000) BluesPreacher is just really nice. (+1000) BluesPreacher is just really nice. (+1000) BluesPreacher is just really nice. (+1000) BluesPreacher is just really nice. (+1000) BluesPreacher is just really nice. (+1000) BluesPreacher is just really nice. (+1000) BluesPreacher is just really nice. (+1000) BluesPreacher is just really nice. (+1000) BluesPreacher is just really nice. (+1000)
    IN!!

Please to make your acquaintance, Wil! I'm Andy.

Welcome back.

We had a good season and look at all the great talent we have in our minor league system.....some might be quality trade bait for another good starter.....considering all the injuries the Giants had a great season

Football....???....is there a football team here....??....I'm with you on the whole sport....especially the 49ers.....sad state of affairs going on in Santa Clara....Is it possible to trade a owner and general manager????

on top of it all they go with all black home uniforms with red numbers you can't see????? what blind person thought of this great idea....
    They're (the 49ers) in a seriously bad state of affairs. Was reading that season ticket holders are trying to off their licenses: http://abc7news.com/sports/many-49er...cense/1009042/

Now they're not going to build the youth soccer fields they promised to build: http://www.mercurynews.com/opinion/c...s-youth-soccer

On top of all of that, there are gang fights at the games. It's become toxic, don't want anything to do with it. They're going to have to stop selling alcohol and tailgaiting at some point, and that's a huge part of the experience.

Have you been to the stadium? I've been there a couple times (not for football) and seriously don't like the stadium at all. It wasn't thought out well at all.

Originally Posted by BluesPreacher View Post
    IN!!

Please to make your acquaintance, Wil! I'm Andy.

Welcome back.
    Hey there Andy, how are ya?!

Sorry this journal won't be very exciting, I'll definitely post PR's and stuff but I'm not going to log like before. Great lot of folks here, tons of great knowledge and experience.

Originally Posted by yaaar View Post
    They're (the 49ers) in a seriously bad state of affairs. Was reading that season ticket holders are trying to off their licenses: http://abc7news.com/sports/many-49er...cense/1009042/

Now they're not going to build the youth soccer fields they promised to build: http://www.mercurynews.com/opinion/c...s-youth-soccer

On top of all of that, there are gang fights at the games. It's become toxic, don't want anything to do with it. They're going to have to stop selling alcohol and tailgaiting at some point, and that's a huge part of the experience.

Have you been to the stadium? I've been there a couple times (not for football) and seriously don't like the stadium at all. It wasn't thought out well at all.
    I have not been in the stadium(Monolith) but I did ride my bike out there one day to take a look.....nowhere does it say the home of the "San Francisco" 49ers......

The 49ers fans have become thugs like the players on the team....it seems our whole society places thugs on a pedestal....I want nothing to do with the team...the stadium or anyone on the team....sorry Mr Tomsula....it's not your fault you're just the puppet they wanted......

PtReyesGreg is a name known to all. (+5000) PtReyesGreg is a name known to all. (+5000) PtReyesGreg is a name known to all. (+5000) PtReyesGreg is a name known to all. (+5000) PtReyesGreg is a name known to all. (+5000) PtReyesGreg is a name known to all. (+5000) PtReyesGreg is a name known to all. (+5000) PtReyesGreg is a name known to all. (+5000) PtReyesGreg is a name known to all. (+5000) PtReyesGreg is a name known to all. (+5000) PtReyesGreg is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Welcome back Wil! Glad to see you're lifting and getting after it again. It's good to have you participating in the journal to whatever extent works for you.
    If in doubt, squat and run hills. So you walk into the gym and don't know what to do? Then squat and run hills. Have a miserable day at work and want to break someone's neck but aren't sure who's? Then squat and run hills. - Wendler

ISSA Certified Personal Trainer
    My Blog: https://slavinstrength.wordpress.com/
    IG: @greg_slavin

BuffMother is just really nice. (+1000) BuffMother is just really nice. (+1000) BuffMother is just really nice. (+1000) BuffMother is just really nice. (+1000) BuffMother is just really nice. (+1000) BuffMother is just really nice. (+1000) BuffMother is just really nice. (+1000) BuffMother is just really nice. (+1000) BuffMother is just really nice. (+1000) BuffMother is just really nice. (+1000) BuffMother is just really nice. (+1000)
    Cool about your workout partner being your opposite, ha!! I'm sure you'll both learn from each other- be sure to keep NOT JOURNALING so we can follow along on your journey back to BUFF!!
    Your BuffMother, Michelle Berger
    Owner http://www.BuffMother.com

Current journal http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169126173&page=1

I have not been in the stadium(Monolith) but I did ride my bike out there one day to take a look.....nowhere does it say the home of the "San Francisco" 49ers......

The 49ers fans have become thugs like the players on the team....it seems our whole society places thugs on a pedestal....I want nothing to do with the team...the stadium or anyone on the team....sorry Mr Tomsula....it's not your fault you're just the puppet they wanted......
    I agree, shooting at the Cowboys game a couple days ago too. Seems every week it's something.

Originally Posted by PtReyesGreg View Post
    Welcome back Wil! Glad to see you're lifting and getting after it again. It's good to have you participating in the journal to whatever extent works for you.
    Hey there Greg, good to hear from you. About to take a couple weeks off from lifting after this week, heading to Hawaii to check their rum supply levels. (Making sure theyr'e extremely low!)

Originally Posted by BuffMother View Post
    Cool about your workout partner being your opposite, ha!! I'm sure you'll both learn from each other- be sure to keep NOT JOURNALING so we can follow along on your journey back to BUFF!!
    :P I'm doing a heck of a job with the non-journaling!

Definitely some good stuff watching someone else gain strength, also gives me a great opportunity to kind of start a few things over again while occasionally hitting PR's. Definitely getting a lot more volume and diversity in now.

Caractacus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Caractacus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Caractacus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Caractacus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Caractacus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Caractacus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Caractacus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Caractacus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Caractacus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Caractacus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Caractacus has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    It lives !!!

Welcome back mate

doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Cough
    Ride it like you just stole it.

MooseTequila is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MooseTequila is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MooseTequila is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MooseTequila is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MooseTequila is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MooseTequila is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MooseTequila is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MooseTequila is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MooseTequila is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MooseTequila is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MooseTequila is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Hoodini strikes again... wheres you at?
    Maayo ang adlaw karun

CAR ▂▃▅▆▇▇▆▅▃▂ DIO
    -------------CREW---------------

____ 💀 I+L 💀 ____
    Team Five-ONE-Five