Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000)

**Post your own motivational "Leg Day" quote/slogan and Win a free Poster!**

Ok guys and Gals!
    I'm glad so many of you have shared the same thoughts with me on my "Leg Day Motivator" thread. Now if you can come up with a catchy, motivational slogan or quote and post it on this thread by the 31st of May then you may be a winner! I will have a full size poster with your quote/slogan made and sent to you along with some of our awesome Controlled Labs samples. Maybe you can get your local gym to hang this poster over by the squat cages! Or if you have a home gym, you can add it to the decor or your "dungeon"! I'm looking forward to seeing some of the great, hardcore, motivational slogans that will hopefully help all of us make the most of our Leg Day workouts!

Darren Conroy
    Controlled Labs Sponsored Natural Athlete
    ISSA Certified Personal Trainer

Aesthreadics.com
    info@aesthreadics.com

FREE Controlled Labs SAMPLES
    forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149596763

Free Controlled Labs supps for your labels
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=117636651

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice

Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    One of my best time quote:

My body knows it's limit my mind refuses to accept them

The one i just made about squat:

The best part about squat is when you're down it reminds you how hard is to get up still you do it with a weight of a bull on your shoulders.

Hope it's a good one i dont have much ideas about leg motivation.

chibixeno will become famous soon enough. (+50) chibixeno will become famous soon enough. (+50) chibixeno will become famous soon enough. (+50) chibixeno will become famous soon enough. (+50) chibixeno will become famous soon enough. (+50) chibixeno will become famous soon enough. (+50) chibixeno will become famous soon enough. (+50) chibixeno will become famous soon enough. (+50) chibixeno will become famous soon enough. (+50) chibixeno will become famous soon enough. (+50) chibixeno will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    -If you're not squating, you are not lifting

-It's called the king of all exercises for a reason

-Squating is hard, being small is harder

-Yes it's true, many people don't squat...And those are the same who don't see progress

-S.Q.U.A.T.S: Stop Questioning Us And Try Squats

-Stop b****ing and Squat

nevboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) nevboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) nevboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) nevboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) nevboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) nevboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) nevboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) nevboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) nevboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) nevboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) nevboy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    One I've had to use to get my mates to squat; "if you don't squat you're a pussy"

When I've unracked some heavy poundage and getting psyched ; "winner or loser mother****er?"
    "It's not whether you win or lose, as long as you come first."

rory2812 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    chicken legs are a good feed, not a good look.
    "I do it because I can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said I couldn't"

"Don't judge yourself on failures, judge yourself on how you come back"

"The only limitations you will ever have are the ones you put on yourself"

"Pain is weakness leaving the body"

HBKHitman will become famous soon enough. (+50) HBKHitman will become famous soon enough. (+50) HBKHitman will become famous soon enough. (+50) HBKHitman will become famous soon enough. (+50) HBKHitman will become famous soon enough. (+50) HBKHitman will become famous soon enough. (+50) HBKHitman will become famous soon enough. (+50) HBKHitman will become famous soon enough. (+50) HBKHitman will become famous soon enough. (+50) HBKHitman will become famous soon enough. (+50) HBKHitman will become famous soon enough. (+50)

"Some people like to live without too much risk. They're satisfied
    leading a safe existence. This attitude of caution infiltrates into
    their goals. Every successful athlete - or businessperson - enjoys
    taking calculated risks. You have to. Especially in the gym when you're
    squatting 500 for reps and you can't get one more but grunt out ten.
    Your nose starts bleeding, you fall into the rack…and that's set one."
    -Tom Platz
    "I'd like to thank Mom and Dad, just for the genetics." -HBK

DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by chibixeno View Post
    -If you're not squating, you are not lifting

-It's called the king of all exercises for a reason

-Squating is hard, being small is harder

-Yes it's true, many people don't squat...And those are the same who don't see progress

-S.Q.U.A.T.S: Stop Questioning Us And Try Squats

-Stop b****ing and Squat
    Good quotes!!
    Darren Conroy

Aesthreadics.com
    info@aesthreadics.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice

PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    If you can walk the next day, you're doing it wrong
    Ohio State Crew
    Cavs
    Indians
    Browns
    DSM Crew

danjh2705 is on a distinguished road. (+10) danjh2705 is on a distinguished road. (+10) danjh2705 is on a distinguished road. (+10) danjh2705 is on a distinguished road. (+10) danjh2705 is on a distinguished road. (+10) danjh2705 is on a distinguished road. (+10) danjh2705 is on a distinguished road. (+10) danjh2705 is on a distinguished road. (+10) danjh2705 is on a distinguished road. (+10) danjh2705 is on a distinguished road. (+10) danjh2705 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    -The true measure of a man is how he reacts when he hits his deepest squat.

-If you can fill the unforgiving minute
    With sixty seconds' worth of squats 'till done,
    Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it,
    And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my Son.
    (Rudyard Kipling's "If" modified)

-Walking a mile in another man's shoes is easy; doing his leg day is not.

RIP zyzz forever mirin dropkickMc's Avatar
    dropkickMc is just really nice. (+1000) dropkickMc is just really nice. (+1000) dropkickMc is just really nice. (+1000) dropkickMc is just really nice. (+1000) dropkickMc is just really nice. (+1000) dropkickMc is just really nice. (+1000) dropkickMc is just really nice. (+1000) dropkickMc is just really nice. (+1000) dropkickMc is just really nice. (+1000) dropkickMc is just really nice. (+1000) dropkickMc is just really nice. (+1000)

and this

i didnt make them but they're pretty good

Dead Cell is just really nice. (+1000) Dead Cell is just really nice. (+1000) Dead Cell is just really nice. (+1000) Dead Cell is just really nice. (+1000) Dead Cell is just really nice. (+1000) Dead Cell is just really nice. (+1000) Dead Cell is just really nice. (+1000) Dead Cell is just really nice. (+1000) Dead Cell is just really nice. (+1000) Dead Cell is just really nice. (+1000) Dead Cell is just really nice. (+1000)
    "If you skip leg day today then you will have to do twice more squats to get the muscles back that you loss from skipping it."

Worlds slowest cut-ter SilvaMan61's Avatar
    SilvaMan61 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SilvaMan61 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SilvaMan61 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SilvaMan61 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SilvaMan61 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SilvaMan61 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SilvaMan61 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SilvaMan61 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SilvaMan61 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SilvaMan61 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SilvaMan61 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Deeper, heavier, harder, repeat.
    "The hardship of the exercises is intended less to strengthen the back than to toughen the mind. The Spartans say that any army may win while it still has it's legs under it; the real test comes when all strength has fled and the men must produce victory on will alone." (Pressfield,1998, p.78)

This is gonna be tough! Lots of great one's so far!!
    Darren Conroy

Aesthreadics.com
    info@aesthreadics.com

Registered User ashotgunmessage's Avatar
    ashotgunmessage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ashotgunmessage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ashotgunmessage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ashotgunmessage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ashotgunmessage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ashotgunmessage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ashotgunmessage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ashotgunmessage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ashotgunmessage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ashotgunmessage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ashotgunmessage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    A big foundation builds a big house
    You will bow at my feet or I'll rip out your knees and make of your face all the carnage you crave.
    I am the Finisher and I am Forever.
    They will sing as I CUT OFF YOUR HORNS
    Psalm:75:10

We are the archers, we are gods army.

enigmatic.vip has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) enigmatic.vip has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) enigmatic.vip has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) enigmatic.vip has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Another leg day and I'm at the squat rack
    not worried about getting ripped or building a six pack
    I want bigger legs so I lift some serious weights
    I don rest between sets, keep adding more plates
    If your legs aren't growing and ur feelin really low
    u better start squatting and the results will show..

Just made this un..Yeah Buddy..

GandhiFoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) GandhiFoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) GandhiFoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) GandhiFoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) GandhiFoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) GandhiFoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) GandhiFoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) GandhiFoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) GandhiFoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) GandhiFoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) GandhiFoo will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    One of my favorites:
    Down this road, in a gym far away,
    a young man was once heard to say,
    "no matter what i do, my legs won't grow"
    he tried leg extensions, leg curls, and leg presses , too
    trying to cheat, these sissy workouts he'd do.

from the corner of the gym where the big men train,
    through a cloud of chalk and the midst of pain
    where the noise is made with big forty fives,
    a deep voice bellowed as he wrapped his knees.
    a very big man with legs like trees.

laughing as he snatched another plate from the stack
    chalking his hands and monstrous back,
    said, "boy, stop lying and don't say you've forgotten,
    the trouble with you is you ain't been SQUATTIN'. "
    -Dale Clark

enigmatic.vip has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) enigmatic.vip has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) enigmatic.vip has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) enigmatic.vip has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Read this limerick in an Ironman Issue..

There was once a fellow named Lou,
    Who weighed a hundred and two;
    Then he started to squat,
    And believe it or not,
    He grew, and he grew, and he grew..

Evelinn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Evelinn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Evelinn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Evelinn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Evelinn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Evelinn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Evelinn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Evelinn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Evelinn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Evelinn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Evelinn is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    go squat or die trying

j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Squatting Safety Tip #1: If it feels like a fart, it might not be.
    "When you fall into a pit, you either die or get out."

ScaleAndSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScaleAndSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScaleAndSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScaleAndSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScaleAndSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScaleAndSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScaleAndSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScaleAndSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScaleAndSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScaleAndSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScaleAndSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    "I am a machine!"

From Terminator 3. For some reason every time I see Arnold saying that in my head...I get jacked.

j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Wow that sure is a lot of weight
    Even so lets add another plate
    On the way down low goes the butt
    On the way up *bust* goes a nut
    "When you fall into a pit, you either die or get out."

Originally Posted by j1akey View Post
    Wow that sure is a lot of weight
    Even so lets add another plate
    On the way down low goes the butt
    On the way up *bust* goes a nut
    Ouch! That makes me want to cry!!
    Darren Conroy

Aesthreadics.com
    info@aesthreadics.com

So far so good! There still have to be some more good one's out there though!
    Darren Conroy

Aesthreadics.com
    info@aesthreadics.com

Cheese3216 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cheese3216 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cheese3216 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cheese3216 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cheese3216 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cheese3216 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cheese3216 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cheese3216 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cheese3216 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cheese3216 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cheese3216 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    "nothin to it but to do it"
    "everybody wants to be a bodybuilder but nobody wants to lift this HEAVY ASS WEIGHT!"

pm me if i won because i NEVER visit this section
    Drug free is the way to be (srs)

Originally Posted by Cheese3216 View Post
    "nothin to it but to do it"
    "everybody wants to be a bodybuilder but nobody wants to lift this HEAVY ASS WEIGHT!"

pm me if i won because i NEVER visit this section
    Great words from Mr Coleman!
    Darren Conroy

Aesthreadics.com
    info@aesthreadics.com

BamaBruce will become famous soon enough. (+50) BamaBruce will become famous soon enough. (+50) BamaBruce will become famous soon enough. (+50) BamaBruce will become famous soon enough. (+50) BamaBruce will become famous soon enough. (+50) BamaBruce will become famous soon enough. (+50) BamaBruce will become famous soon enough. (+50) BamaBruce will become famous soon enough. (+50) BamaBruce will become famous soon enough. (+50) BamaBruce will become famous soon enough. (+50) BamaBruce will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    No squats?
    no balls.
    I thank God for my success.

★★★ Crimson Tide Crew ★★★

Deadlift- start: 405x2 (11/20/12) Goal: 500x1 (8/10/13)
    |415|425|435|450|455|465|475|485|500|
    RESULT:

Parallel Squat- start: 250*1 (11/23/12) Goal: 335*1(8/10/13)
    |260|270|280|290|300|305|315|325|335|
    RESULT:

Touch chest Bench- start: 200x1 (11/24/12) Goal:285x1 (8/10/13)
    |210|220|230|240|245|255|265|275|285|
    RESULT:

SamDowdy is just really nice. (+1000) SamDowdy is just really nice. (+1000) SamDowdy is just really nice. (+1000) SamDowdy is just really nice. (+1000) SamDowdy is just really nice. (+1000) SamDowdy is just really nice. (+1000) SamDowdy is just really nice. (+1000) SamDowdy is just really nice. (+1000) SamDowdy is just really nice. (+1000) SamDowdy is just really nice. (+1000) SamDowdy is just really nice. (+1000)
    "It's leg day, throw up before you give up"

KrisDeagle is not very helpful. (-500) KrisDeagle is not very helpful. (-500) KrisDeagle is not very helpful. (-500) KrisDeagle is not very helpful. (-500) KrisDeagle is not very helpful. (-500) KrisDeagle is not very helpful. (-500) KrisDeagle is not very helpful. (-500) KrisDeagle is not very helpful. (-500) KrisDeagle is not very helpful. (-500) KrisDeagle is not very helpful. (-500) KrisDeagle is not very helpful. (-500)
    A tough man will go down, a warrior will come back up.
    The air is thick with stupid in this thread. - MrGoodcat

raffo1990 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Squatting is the ultimate metaphor for life. To succeed you need to get right back up, no matter what weight you have on your shoulders.

Originally Posted by SamDowdy View Post
    "It's leg day, throw up before you give up"
    Originally Posted by KrisDeagle View Post
    A tough man will go down, a warrior will come back up.
    I like and I like!
    Darren Conroy

Aesthreadics.com
    info@aesthreadics.com