ThinkAndGrow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ThinkAndGrow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ThinkAndGrow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ThinkAndGrow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ThinkAndGrow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ThinkAndGrow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ThinkAndGrow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ThinkAndGrow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ThinkAndGrow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ThinkAndGrow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ThinkAndGrow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

If we don't like it, why do we go back to it?

I think I've finally overcome one of my bad habits (because I'm so damn sick of it). I started young and went on and off. Regardless of my strong decision to quit, I would always go back to it. Fortunately now I don't desire it much and it's far behind me.

But if I was so motivated to stop this habit, and felt great about stopping, AND at the same time was so sick of it, and felt horrible continuing, why would I keep going back?

What is it that makes us go back?

OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Weakness.
    Baltimore Orioles
    Most positive poster in this thread.

MFC Poor Crew President and Founder.

E34R has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) E34R has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) E34R has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) E34R has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) E34R has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) E34R has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) E34R has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) E34R has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) E34R has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) E34R has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) E34R has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by ThinkAndGrow View Post
    I think I've finally overcome one of my bad habits (because I'm so damn sick of it). I started young and went on and off. Regardless of my strong decision to quit, I would always go back to it. Fortunately now I don't desire it much and it's far behind me.

But if I was so motivated to stop this habit, and felt great about stopping, AND at the same time was so sick of it, and felt horrible continuing, why would I keep going back?

What is it that makes us go back?
    Sometimes its mere habit from doing whatever a bad habit is so much . Your mind tells you its time to do what you normally did ( being that bad habit ) , giving in to it is a weakness , telling yourself no and being disciplined and strong is self control , and it will overall lead to development . Bad habits are bad for a reason , and you control your own mind , don't act as if it's a greater force that controls you .
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I used to be a 264lb fat tub at 40% bodyfat - Happy to help anyone and everyone in any way I can .

"Failure is not falling down
    but refusing to get back up"

Bench Press : 320lbs
    Squat : 475lbs
    Deadlift : 365lbs ( :( )

- I Rep Back -