NastyNally is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NastyNally is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NastyNally is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NastyNally is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NastyNally is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NastyNally is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NastyNally is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NastyNally is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NastyNally is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NastyNally is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NastyNally is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

BSN N.O.-Xplode Igniter Shot multi-flavor review

N.O.-Xplode Igniter Shot Review

Ingredient Profile
    Calories 10
    Total Carbohydrate 3g
    Sugars 1g
    Niacin (Vitamin B3) 24mg
    Folate (Folic Acid) 300mcg
    Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin) 120mcg
    Calcium 60mg
    Phosphorus 120mg
    Magnesium 2mg
    Sodium 70mg
    Potassium 100mg
    N.O.-XPLODE™ IGNITER SHOT PROPRIETARY BLEND 8g
    (Contains A Nutrient Suspension Matrix & Peak Power Delivery System*)
    N.O.-ALPHA FUSION: L-Arginine-Alpha-Ketoglutaric Acid, L-Arginine-Aspartic Acid, L-Arginine-Pyroglutamic Acid, L-Citrulline-Malic Acid, L-Norvaline
    ENER-NOOTROPIC XPLOSION: N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine, Glucuronolactone, Methylxanthine (Caffeine), Betaine HCL, Toothed Clubmoss (1% Huperzine A) (Aerial Parts), Bacopa (20% Bacosides A&B) (Whole Plant)
    OXYGEN CAPACITY COMPOSITE: Di-Calcium Phosphate, Di-Potassium Phosphate, Di-Sodium Phosphate
    GLYCEROL HYDRATING POLYMERS: Calcium Glycerophosphate, Potassium Glycerophosphate, Magnesium Glycerophosphate, Sodium Glycerophosphate
    INSULINO-MIMETIC MATRIX: Taurine

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/bs...iter-shot.html

Blue RaZ
    • Taste: 10/10
      I really enjoyed this flavor. As soon as I opened up the drink, it smelled like cotton candy. It is very very sweet. I was nervous at first cause I thought it might be too sweet, but taking multiple tiny sips to balance it out. I wouldn’t recommend chugging this all at once cause it could be too sweet.

Green Apple
    • Taste 10/10
      This was also great tasting. The taste and smell of it reminds me of a green apple Blow Pop. I’m not even kidding. It’s a spot on flavor match with Blow Pops. If anyone has tasted this, do you agree?

Fruit Punch
    • Taste 7/10
      I was not a fan of the fruit punch as much as I was of the Blue Raz and Green Apple. It was really really sweet and sorta burned my throat as it went down. It was still a tolerable taste, but nothing like the other two that I had tried.

Effectiveness
    I really enjoyed this product. I found it to be not only great tasting, but it provided me with the boost I needed throughout my workout. There was a certain focus that this product provided me. It could be the Huperzine A that’s included along with a few other ingredients in the ENER-NOOTROPIC blend. This really stood out to me because I just felt “in the zone” and prepared for the workout. If anything, an increase in FOCUS was the main thing I received from this product.

Along with the focus, came energy. I’m not sure how much caffeine is in this product, but I definitely felt amped up and even borderline psychotic. I was supersetting like crazy to the point that I had to sit back and relax cause I could feel my heart beating extremely fast. I calmed down out of fear of having a heart attack (this is a joke). It was this energy that let me to do extra sets as well.

I also noticed the pump occurred faster. By the end of my first workout (Blue Raz), my forearms were engorged and looked like roadmaps. My second workout (Apple), the same occurred when I worked my legs. My third (Fruit Punch), my arms were in borderline pain from barbell curls. So the PUMP was definitely noticeable after taking this product.

On the contrary, I was left really thirsty after consuming this. It was a serious case of DRY MOUTH that continued throughout the night. With all 3 flavors, I received an energy boost and felt the focus, but the dry mouth was there and definitely noticeable. It had me going to the water fountain after every set, which means I should be carrying a water bottle around with me from now on.

Will I buy it again? Actually yes. I say actually because I’m surprised how much I liked the product and don’t typically purchase RTD’s since I find them too pricey. However, I saw the effectiveness first hand and really enjoyed the convenience of just being able to drink it while on the train from work and on the way to the gym. Sure, I could bring a shaker bottle, but this was easier for me. Based on the results I received after consuming the RTD’s, it makes me curious what the NO-Xplode pre-workout powder is like. I think I may make a purchase of that down the road as well.

Pricing: While 12 bottles for $26.99 ($2.25 per bottle) is a bit steep, it also depends on how many days you’re working out a week. Since I am currently doing German Volume Training, I space the body parts that I work out by 5 days. For example, if I do Chest on Mondays, I won’t do Chest again until Saturdays. That’s about 3-4 workouts a week so 12 bottles is perfect for one month worth of pre-workouts. Not to mention, you might not even need the pre-workout depending on how you’re feeling. Working out at night definitely requires a boost since I’ve been at work the past 8 hours. Working out in the morning or afternoon, I don’t really need it as I’m already awake and motivated to workout.

Conclusion
    For the record, I am in no way affiliated with BSN or obligated to say anything positive about the company. I have been a member of this forum for a long time and have other reviews and logs to credit my statements. I’d like to thank BSN for the opportunity to try these products. I’ve never tried NO-Xplode before and am happy I gave this RTD version of it a try. If you’re a true believer in powder pre-workouts, I suggest you purchase a bottle or two of this to change it up. You may see that RTD’s are more convenient and this product may have what you’re looking for in terms of a pre-workout.

ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Thanks for the review! It is a little pricey but I think it's well worth it for the convenience.
    Professional Wrestler
    Current South Korea PWS Heavyweight Champion
    Twitter - @RyanOshun
    Instagram - RyanOshun