Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    JordanMarie23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JordanMarie23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JordanMarie23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JordanMarie23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JordanMarie23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JordanMarie23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JordanMarie23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JordanMarie23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JordanMarie23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JordanMarie23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JordanMarie23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

So frustrated seeing no results *pictures* considering lipo

I am so down about not losing much weight.. I'm 5'7 155 lbs built with a body I would rather not have. I was wondering if I could get any advice from you ladies? I've been beat down & have self esteem issues from guys in my past & they really have gotten me down with anxiety & depression. But I am now back on track trying to be confident again, but I really haven't seen much of a difference in my body. I workout at least 3 times a week which is difficult with work, but maybe I need some diet tips or what do you eat on a daily basis? I am going to get a consult for liposuction in my thighs & abdomen in 2 weeks if I see no change in myself I am keeping the appointment. Maybe I am looking at things wrong but the fat just doesn't seem to be coming off.
    Attached Images

darins will become famous soon enough. (+50) darins will become famous soon enough. (+50) darins will become famous soon enough. (+50) darins will become famous soon enough. (+50) darins will become famous soon enough. (+50) darins will become famous soon enough. (+50) darins will become famous soon enough. (+50) darins will become famous soon enough. (+50) darins will become famous soon enough. (+50) darins will become famous soon enough. (+50) darins will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    There is nothing in those pictures that diet and exercise can't fix, if 'fix' is even the right word. I think you need to properly wrap your head and emotions around the issue and gain a fresh, clear perspective. Perhaps a counselor to discuss body self-image issues with, certainly moreso than a consult for lipo (which is absolutely, positively unnecessary).

There are tons of diet and nutrition tips to be found here. Start there, and come back with specific questions and we'll be happy to help.
    Online trainer and contest prep coach
    fivestarrphysique.com
    youtube.com/fivestarrfitness

beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by JordanMarie23 View Post
    I am looking at things wrong
    ^^^^ using your own words to say this in the nicest way possible.

I'll leave others 2 point you in the right direction because lipo @ 19 is not the answer.

Best of luck.
    "Ego kills spirit. Find confidence in your own progress not in comparison to others." - me waking up 11/21/15

"It does not have to be a perfect workout; just be consistent" - my obi-wan

On my way to new levels in 2017
    347 / 209 / DL 408 / 964.5 / Wilks 429.013

"Stay humble" - B*itch that lifts > me

wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Don't do lipo. Don't waste your cash. Great choice in panties btw I got them in many colours.

You need to sort out your diet - I'll be blunt: if you aren't losing weight you are over eating and that's a fact.

You need to calculate your macros, get a good lifting workout with lots of compounds, maybe a bit of cardio (but you don't really need it); give it 2 months and you'll start seeing results. Hell of a lot cheaper and you can't get permanent irreversible damage from diet and lifting. You'll feel great. I got my diet in check, started heavy lifting again and the fat was coming off pretty quick. Take a wonder to Nutrition in the female sub-forum and read the stickies for a good place to start.

DON'T DO THE LIPO! Not at 19. You don't need it. Start with the diet. Get my fitness pal; log for a bit and see how much you are eating.

The Italian Scallion BrotherWolf's Avatar
    BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I am so down about not losing much weight.. I'm 5'7 155 lbs built with a body I would rather not have. I was wondering if I could get any advice from you ladies? I've been beat down & have self esteem issues from guys in my past & they really have gotten me down with anxiety & depression. But I am now back on track trying to be confident again, but I really haven't seen much of a difference in my body. I workout at least 3 times a week which is difficult with work, but maybe I need some diet tips or what do you eat on a daily basis? I am going to get a consult for liposuction in my thighs & abdomen in 2 weeks if I see no change in myself I am keeping the appointment. Maybe I am looking at things wrong but the fat just doesn't seem to be coming off.
    WTF....there's nothing wrong with you..
    you're being too critical you are well above average, you definitely don't need liposuction but just to lift some weights and eat properly
    the nutrition section is a good start check out the stickies ..

If you want specific advice you need to post
    your routine, diet and calories break down
    who says love has to be soft and gentle ?

BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by wakechica View Post
    Don't do lipo. Don't waste your cash. Great choice in panties btw I got them in many colours.

You need to sort out your diet - I'll be blunt: if you aren't losing weight you are over eating and that's a fact.

You need to calculate your macros, get a good lifting workout with lots of compounds, maybe a bit of cardio (but you don't really need it); give it 2 months and you'll start seeing results. Hell of a lot cheaper and you can't get permanent irreversible damage from diet and lifting. You'll feel great. I got my diet in check, started heavy lifting again and the fat was coming off pretty quick. Take a wonder to Nutrition in the female sub-forum and read the stickies for a good place to start.

DON'T DO THE LIPO! Not at 19. You don't need it. Start with the diet. Get my fitness pal; log for a bit and see how much you are eating.
    Not only that but if you do lipo and don't start training properly and eating right in 6 months you'll be back to where you started..

ALianne will become famous soon enough. (+50) ALianne will become famous soon enough. (+50) ALianne will become famous soon enough. (+50) ALianne will become famous soon enough. (+50) ALianne will become famous soon enough. (+50) ALianne will become famous soon enough. (+50) ALianne will become famous soon enough. (+50) ALianne will become famous soon enough. (+50) ALianne will become famous soon enough. (+50) ALianne will become famous soon enough. (+50) ALianne will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You definitely do not need lipo!! With some intense training and a good diet, sticking to a plan is your best bet. I gained weight and thought i would never lose it again, but i FOCUSED and it came off. you can do it too!!!

JordanMarie23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JordanMarie23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JordanMarie23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JordanMarie23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JordanMarie23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JordanMarie23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JordanMarie23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JordanMarie23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JordanMarie23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JordanMarie23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JordanMarie23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Thank you so much for the responses & after thinking more I am getting a personal trainer to hopefully help out. Just to make it clear I don't have self issues much anymore like I did, I just want to get clean & healthy for my body. As far as workouts go typical is 3-5 miles jogging/running, 20 minute bike, lifting weights changing my focus points each time with dumb bells, & the stair stepper just depends on the day. Does anyone have a solid workout plan they live by? I usually eat about 5 times a day or try my best to, here is some of what I eat.

Mornings- oatmeal or fruit like a banana with peanut butter
    Snack-veggie or fiber one bars
    Lunch- chicken or fish with a side of another veggie
    Snack- chicken or turkey lunch meat with some cheese rolled up in a flatbread
    Dinner- chicken or fish with cottage cheese or another type of healthier side

So I know how to eat & no I haven't been on track so now I am doing my best to do so. Does anyone happen to have and tricks or tips in recipes that I could make on the weekends when I have time for the following week. I know that I just need to push myself so I am starting today thank you everyone for the suggestions it really helps hearing it.

This is an example of what I try to eat

Meal 1
    5 egg whites
    1 whole egg
    1/2c oats(old fashioned)
    1 piece of fruit

Meal 2
    4oz chicken breast
    5oz sweet potato

Meal 3
    4oz fish
    1/2c brown rice
    1tbsp olive oil
    6oz veggies

Meal 4
    4oz chicken breast
    6oz veggies

Meal 5
    4oz fish
    6oz veggies

Meal 6
    1 scoop casein protein(mix with water)

danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Thank you so much for the responses & after thinking more I am getting a personal trainer to hopefully help out. Just to make it clear I don't have self issues much anymore like I did, I just want to get clean & healthy for my body. As far as workouts go typical is 3-5 miles jogging/running, 20 minute bike, lifting weights changing my focus points each time with dumb bells, & the stair stepper just depends on the day. Does anyone have a solid workout plan they live by? I usually eat about 5 times a day or try my best to, here is some of what I eat.

So I know how to eat & no I haven't been on track so now I am doing my best to do so. Does anyone happen to have and tricks or tips in recipes that I could make on the weekends when I have time for the following week. I know that I just need to push myself so I am starting today thank you everyone for the suggestions it really helps hearing it.
    I purchased New Rules of Lifting for Women and I love it. Very easy read and full of great information. (my opinion). It has some good recipes in it as well. I am not one to give advice but maybe pick up the book up and see what you get out of it!
    **DIRTYSOUTHCREW**
    #sizeistheprizeswoleisthegoal

LunicaAshes is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LunicaAshes is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LunicaAshes is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LunicaAshes is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LunicaAshes is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LunicaAshes is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LunicaAshes is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LunicaAshes is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LunicaAshes is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LunicaAshes is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LunicaAshes is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Two weeks isn't long enough to see real results. Expect to lose about a pound per week.

What has your diet been like, and how long have you stuck to a consistent deficit? Not just a list of foods you "try" to eat, but actual calorie and macro counts over a long period of time? You could easily be eating at maintenance with the foods you listed, depending on cals (not going to bother figuring them out) and your personal requirements.

No use getting lipo when you can just do it yourself the healthy way. What do you think would happen to your body if you got fat sucked out and then kept the same lifestyle that isn't getting you the results you want?

There are lots of helpful stickies with nutrition guidelines and suggested programs. I'm just starting the third 5-week cycle of allpro's beginner routine (fell out of lifting for a long time) and really like it.

jaxfitguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaxfitguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaxfitguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaxfitguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaxfitguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaxfitguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaxfitguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaxfitguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaxfitguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaxfitguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaxfitguy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Yes, get a coach and not Lipo. You will be much happier with the results. It just takes compliance to a program. Here's a pic of my gf. first was taken in Jan, the second this morining.

[img]
    389366_370183646348881_242546059112641_1169696_165 8540648_n by jaxfitguy, on Flickr/[/img]

I am not gonna get into the diet thing just let me say there are personally things I would change in what you posted but seems to me you're not eating enough fats
    you need to count calories at least until you are into a routine and can estimate what you eat without counting every gram..

do less cardio , jogging , bike etc.. too much and keep the cardio after you lift 20-30 minutes very intense ..

as far as routine goes don't look for a specific "woman" routine, men and women train the same way the only difference is how much weight it's being moved
    the intensity of your routine is important and the progression .. if you can squat 45lbx8-10 move on add weight to the bar you don't need to do 100 different exercises but you need to add weight as often as possible
    take any full body routine based on compund lifts like full squats, deadlifts , bench press, overhead press, chinups, pullups, dips.... that really is all you need

Originally Posted by jaxfitguy View Post
    Yes, get a coach and not Lipo. You will be much happier with the results. It just takes compliance to a program. Here's a pic of my gf. first was taken in Jan, the second this morining.

[img]
    389366_370183646348881_242546059112641_1169696_165 8540648_n by jaxfitguy, on Flickr/[/img]
    No offense ...I think she looked better in the first pic

puddlecakes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) puddlecakes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) puddlecakes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    All it seems you have is water weight. You have a beautiful body, but a suggestion would be to eat as lean as possible and keep carbs low. Brown Rice and oats are good for insulin boots to get that cut look, but if you eat too much, it'll inflate your carbs...which doesn't seem to be an issue. For your fruit everyday, I'd say to try and eat more grapefruit over bananas, make sure you're not indulging on cottage cheese or milk ( they are both good but can bring in extra carbs).

For workouts, just make sure you're sweating when you workout. Try different types of HIIT programs or supersets when lifting weights....You have a pretty smoking body but I'd say core training would be helpful if your sides and pooch is what bothers you. Planks, different variations of situps, leg raises, etc. If you're jogging 5 miles and barely sweating, it won't shed any water weight at all, you're basically just making your body more accustomed to holding it.

puddlecakes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) puddlecakes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) puddlecakes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by puddlecakes View Post
    All it seems you have is water weight. You have a beautiful body, but a suggestion would be to eat as lean as possible and keep carbs low. Brown Rice and oats are good for insulin boots to get that cut look, but if you eat too much, it'll inflate your carbs...which doesn't seem to be an issue. For your fruit everyday, I'd say to try and eat more grapefruit over bananas, make sure you're not indulging on cottage cheese or milk ( they are both good but can bring in extra carbs).

For workouts, just make sure you're sweating when you workout. Try different types of HIIT programs or supersets when lifting weights....You have a pretty smoking body but I'd say core training would be helpful if your sides and pooch is what bothers you. Planks, different variations of situps, leg raises, etc. If you're jogging 5 miles and barely sweating, it won't shed any water weight at all, you're basically just making your body more accustomed to holding it.
    Plus, if you're on birth control of any sort, that won't help the water weight situation

rendylee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rendylee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rendylee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rendylee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rendylee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rendylee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rendylee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rendylee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rendylee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rendylee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rendylee is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by danap3681 View Post
    I purchased New Rules of Lifting for Women and I love it. Very easy read and full of great information. (my opinion). It has some good recipes in it as well. I am not one to give advice but maybe pick up the book up and see what you get out of it!
    I agree, when I started posting on this site, this was the book that was recommended by everyone, and I am so glad they did. It is fantastic and answered alot of my questions and I feel like I am now going in the right direction!!
    I would never say this is easy, but it is doable and within your capabilities!! - Nutritional Coach - CocoonFitness

Trust the process L. - Arch Angel 73

My Journal (Ren)

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=142464091

oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I'll just share my personal experience... I was determined that the only way I was going to look "good" was to get a tummy tuck/lipo. I have a lot of belly fat because that's where I carry it mostly. I had done years of cardio but never stuck with a proper diet and lifting routine for long enough to see results. And sometimes, results come slowly. I started lifting a year ago and got my diet straightened out and am seeing pretty good results. Good enough that I'd never consider surgery now - except maybe boobies :-)

You look great. You have too much fat, but nothing that a solid lifting program and proper nutrition won't cure. And if that's not enough for you, be aware - studies have been done that show the body KNOWS how many fat cells it has, and when you suck them out of one spot, they regrow in other spots, leaving you with odd fatty deposits. You can't outsmart mother nature.
    "Start where you are. It's never too late to change your life."

jaxfitguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaxfitguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaxfitguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaxfitguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaxfitguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaxfitguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaxfitguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaxfitguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaxfitguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaxfitguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaxfitguy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by BrotherWolf View Post
    No offense ...I think she looked better in the first pic
    No offense taken. I LOVED her body before and love it now. She is beautiful inside and out, literally. She is competing in the NPC bikini comp in two weeks. However, I do like the lean, soft look. I'm not that superficial. She wants boobs. I am happy the way they are!

toodlepip is just really nice. (+1000) toodlepip is just really nice. (+1000) toodlepip is just really nice. (+1000) toodlepip is just really nice. (+1000) toodlepip is just really nice. (+1000) toodlepip is just really nice. (+1000) toodlepip is just really nice. (+1000) toodlepip is just really nice. (+1000) toodlepip is just really nice. (+1000) toodlepip is just really nice. (+1000) toodlepip is just really nice. (+1000)
    Jordan: everybody else has addressed the absurdity of going for lipo. I just want to add that you have a great opportunity available to you. You are 19. You have found these boards where if you read, read and re-read the stickies until you truly understand the gaining/losing process you will learn all you need to know to work towards your goals. The fat will come off. The muscle will go on. If you do it intelligently. Lipo at 19 is not intelligent.

You are so lucky in having this opportunity/potential for knowledge at such a young age. If you start correctly now (and don't go for ridiculous quick fixes like lipo, crash diets etc.) you can attain the look you want, build on it and not waste years spinning your wheels.

Best of luck to you.
    Goal: Peace, love & happiness...and arms that go bump in the night.

“It's never been true, not anywhere at any time, that the value of a soul, of a human spirit, is dependent on a number on a scale" G. Roth

mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Jordan, you are BEAUTIFUL! You are so young, and I cannot tell you how much I would LOVE to be your size, water weight or not I'm repeating the no lipo you've already seen here...not only do you really not need it, you're going to open yourself up to possible complications and that's not a road you want to even look down. Besides, surgery hurts...if you are gonna be in pain, may as well have the muscles to show for it
    "Do not give away to others what you have not first given away at home." unknown
    "It's never too late to be who you might have been." George Eliot, pen name of Mary Ann Evans

Proud wife and mommy.

Every saint has a past.

Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Meal 1
    5 egg whites
    1 whole egg
    1/2c oats(old fashioned)
    1 piece of fruit

Meal 2
    4oz chicken breast
    5oz sweet potato

Meal 3
    4oz fish
    1/2c brown rice
    1tbsp olive oil
    6oz veggies

Meal 4
    4oz chicken breast
    6oz veggies

Meal 5
    4oz fish
    6oz veggies

Meal 6
    1 scoop casein protein(mix with water)
    This meal plan looks pretty good for leaning up. It's very similar to how I eat, except I eat my higher carb meals later in the day to surround my workouts (which are also later in the day). Do you know the calories and macros? I don't think your fats look that low (egg yolk, olive oil...and if that's a fatty fish you're eating, you're good), but if they are a bit low it'd probably just take another serving to get them up where they need to be. Your first meal plan would have been fine as well, so long as your calories are low enough so you could incorporate some of the foods you had going on there for variety, but keep your protein high as you do in the second plan to help maintain your lean mass.

I would imagine that your biggest challenge is going to be sticking to your plan when you're going out with friends over the weekends. If you go out, most restaurants do serve chicken, potatos and spinach salads (ask for olive oil and vinegar on the side) these days and you can get approximate calorie counts for meals online. Obviously, it's best to be in control of your own food preparation, but that's a way to get through the social aspects of your life without stalling your progress.

Definitely don't do the lipo thing. If you don't figure out how to control your weight yourself, you'll just gain the fat back and might not have as nice a shape as you do now when you do!

Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    No offense taken. I LOVED her body before and love it now. She is beautiful inside and out, literally. She is competing in the NPC bikini comp in two weeks. However, I do like the lean, soft look. I'm not that superficial. She wants boobs. I am happy the way they are!
    She does look great in both pictures! Wish her luck at her competition for us! I love her bikini!

Time to start building... norinicole's Avatar
    norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

^^^^^^^^

Originally Posted by toodlepip View Post
    Jordan: everybody else has addressed the absurdity of going for lipo. I just want to add that you have a great opportunity available to you. You are 19. You have found these boards where if you read, read and re-read the stickies until you truly understand the gaining/losing process you will learn all you need to know to work towards your goals. The fat will come off. The muscle will go on. If you do it intelligently. Lipo at 19 is not intelligent.

You are so lucky in having this opportunity/potential for knowledge at such a young age. If you start correctly now (and don't go for ridiculous quick fixes like lipo, crash diets etc.) you can attain the look you want, build on it and not waste years spinning your wheels.

Best of luck to you.
    This.

Originally Posted by Amanda76 View Post
    This meal plan looks pretty good for leaning up. It's very similar to how I eat, except I eat my higher carb meals later in the day to surround my workouts (which are also later in the day). Do you know the calories and macros? I don't think your fats look that low (egg yolk, olive oil...and if that's a fatty fish you're eating, you're good), but if they are a bit low it'd probably just take another serving to get them up where they need to be. Your first meal plan would have been fine as well, so long as your calories are low enough so you could incorporate some of the foods you had going on there for variety, but keep your protein high as you do in the second plan to help maintain your lean mass.

I would imagine that your biggest challenge is going to be sticking to your plan when you're going out with friends over the weekends. If you go out, most restaurants do serve chicken, potatos and spinach salads (ask for olive oil and vinegar on the side) these days and you can get approximate calorie counts for meals online. Obviously, it's best to be in control of your own food preparation, but that's a way to get through the social aspects of your life without stalling your progress.

Definitely don't do the lipo thing. If you don't figure out how to control your weight yourself, you'll just gain the fat back and might not have as nice a shape as you do now when you do!
    This too.

Good luck!
    Mrs. Hessunit as of May 11, 2013

Wish her good luck , unfortunately boobs are almost a requirement in the NPC.. I am sure you'll get used to it

Originally Posted by norinicole View Post
    ^^^^^^^^

Is this real ??? I had to read it twice HAHAHAHAHA

rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

[img]
    She looks great! Is her suit from vizion wear??
    www.bikinisandbiceps.com
    IG@bikinisandbiceps

MPH, CPT and Nutrition and Wellness Coach

No one is going to care more about your progress than you. Everyone else is too busy chasing their own. You either do what you need to do to progress, or you remain where you are. The choice is yours.

Originally Posted by rockangel View Post
    She looks great! Is her suit from vizion wear??
    why yes it is! He is awesome! She had him make her a regular one for the beach this year. Reps for noticing that, chica!

Originally Posted by BrotherWolf View Post
    Is this real ??? I had to read it twice HAHAHAHAHA
    This ^
    Last edited by jaxfitguy; 03-20-2012 at 12:49 PM.

gamebred26 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gamebred26 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gamebred26 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gamebred26 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gamebred26 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gamebred26 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gamebred26 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gamebred26 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gamebred26 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gamebred26 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gamebred26 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    diet looks good. the training 3 times a week prob isnt enough. due to you dont look to have too much more to lose. id up the training to at least 5 times a week. heavy weights and cardio. dont over think it. sweat and work hard.

oh an dont do lypo my god. you ever see when people get f'd up from that? no way. you'll get there be patient.

Meal 1
    5 egg whites
    1 whole egg
    1/2c oats(old fashioned)
    1 piece of fruit

Meal 2
    4oz chicken breast
    5oz sweet potato

Meal 3
    4oz fish