Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Every once in a while I bring up this subject "ON topic"!

I've been ban before for bringing this up because it becomes a heated discussion...

What is this topic you ask?

It is about putting up or shutting up. It is about bodybuilding/weightlifting and what you have to bring to the table besides your writing skills

Progress pics, videos IMO, beats the sh!t out of all these people who talk so much about, you have to do this, supps are just a placebo affect, your diet must be like this, yadda yadda yadda and they themselves never 1) post up a progress pic 2) A video 3) A f'cking picture of said build since they know so f'cking much.

We all know bodybuilding is not rocket science, but putting up an equation or a link doesn't mean sh!t if you don't go into the gym (or train at home) and put in the f'cking work and then show something to back up your claims.

Take a look Corbi the f'cking guy had heart surgery and look at him now, yes he not only talks the talk but he also walks the walk.

So come on people less writing and more progress pic/videos your little green dots wont help you in the gym only on this site.
    On the list for Bannukah

IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz
    Totally agree. I have a lot more respect for people who can show results than those who hide behind a wall of words. Lots of copy pasta internet research gurus around here who don't even lift.
    ★DSC★
    ★MISC Cologne Crew★
    ★4200 cals a day crew★
    ★Squat Booty Sorority Fan Club★
    ★Forum Member #109,914,313★

► ► ►Dirty South Crew gear: https://www.zazzle.com/s/thedirtysouthlifts ◄ ◄ ◄ (Proceeds go to children's charities)

TenThreeFive is just really nice. (+1000) TenThreeFive is just really nice. (+1000) TenThreeFive is just really nice. (+1000) TenThreeFive is just really nice. (+1000) TenThreeFive is just really nice. (+1000) TenThreeFive is just really nice. (+1000) TenThreeFive is just really nice. (+1000) TenThreeFive is just really nice. (+1000) TenThreeFive is just really nice. (+1000) TenThreeFive is just really nice. (+1000) TenThreeFive is just really nice. (+1000)
    OK, everyone post a fork picture of your physique right now. (full body)

DocTats will become famous soon enough. (+50) DocTats will become famous soon enough. (+50) DocTats will become famous soon enough. (+50) DocTats will become famous soon enough. (+50) DocTats will become famous soon enough. (+50) DocTats will become famous soon enough. (+50) DocTats will become famous soon enough. (+50) DocTats will become famous soon enough. (+50) DocTats will become famous soon enough. (+50) DocTats will become famous soon enough. (+50) DocTats will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Not progress pics per se but coincidentally, I did put up some new progress pics on my Bodyspace yesterday.

Put up some lifting videos a few weeks ago, not much but something I guess...

This is all from one workout since I do full body routine and camera work sucks because the space is cramped but wanted to get a rough idea of my form. I'm wearing a belt even on light lifts because I strained my back just a couple of weeks prior

And well, not lifting but what I do best (again, all from one workout)

My ever evolving workout journal (journey?):
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=141251141

taylor9569 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) taylor9569 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) taylor9569 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) taylor9569 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) taylor9569 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) taylor9569 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) taylor9569 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) taylor9569 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) taylor9569 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) taylor9569 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) taylor9569 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    O.K. here's my latest vids.

I had back surgery in Oct 2008, so although not as impressive as some, a fukin big deal for me

265lbs for 6

154lbs for 8

No Bull$hit or E-Stats

http://www.iron-sanctuary.com/forums/index.php

Rep 9 Crew

Journal; http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=124422421

***Ov35 Danger Face Warrior***

drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Ok guys, don't laugh. Here's my 1st attempt at "posing" in a vid. I have no idea @ light, my tan line is horrid, and I did it cold (worked out 2 hours ago ). But here it is. Weight is 176lbs. Been working out 2 years. Starting weight 148lbs. Goal, maintain 10-12% bf add 20lbs more lbm.

B: 285
    S: 375
    D: 555

Consistency. Intensity. Medtreker's Avatar
    Medtreker is just really nice. (+1000) Medtreker is just really nice. (+1000) Medtreker is just really nice. (+1000) Medtreker is just really nice. (+1000) Medtreker is just really nice. (+1000) Medtreker is just really nice. (+1000) Medtreker is just really nice. (+1000) Medtreker is just really nice. (+1000) Medtreker is just really nice. (+1000) Medtreker is just really nice. (+1000) Medtreker is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by bodyhard View Post
    I've been ban before for bringing this up because it becomes a heated discussion...

What is this topic you ask?

It is about putting up or shutting up. It is about bodybuilding/weightlifting and what you have to bring to the table besides your writing skills

Progress pics, videos IMO, beats the sh!t out of all these people who talk so much about, you have to do this, supps are just a placebo affect, your diet must be like this, yadda yadda yadda and they themselves never 1) post up a progress pic 2) A video 3) A f'cking picture of said build since they know so f'cking much.

We all know bodybuilding is not rocket science, but putting up an equation or a link doesn't mean sh!t if you don't go into the gym (or train at home) and put in the f'cking work and then show something to back up your claims.

Take a look Corbi the f'cking guy had heart surgery and look at him now, yes he not only talks the talk but he also walks the walk.

So come on people less writing and more progress pic/videos your little green dots wont help you in the gym only on this site.
    Well written post!
    Tony

"Punch It Bishop"

bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by DocTats View Post
    Not progress pics per se but coincidentally, I did put up some new progress pics on my Bodyspace yesterday.

Put up some lifting videos a few weeks ago, not much but something I guess...

This is all from one workout since I do full body routine and camera work sucks because the space is cramped but wanted to get a rough idea of my form. I'm wearing a belt even on light lifts because I strained my back just a couple of weeks prior

And well, not lifting but what I do best (again, all from one workout)

Strong f'cking look calves man.

Originally Posted by taylor9569 View Post
    O.K. here's my latest vids.

I had back surgery in Oct 2008, so although not as impressive as some, a fukin big deal for me

265lbs for 6

154lbs for 8

Progress is progress no matter what, f'ck what anyone else lifts or looks like.

Originally Posted by drudixon View Post
    Ok guys, don't laugh. Here's my 1st attempt at "posing" in a vid. I have no idea @ light, my tan line is horrid, and I did it cold (worked out 2 hours ago ). But here it is. Weight is 176lbs. Been working out 2 years. Starting weight 148lbs. Goal, maintain 10-12% bf add 20lbs more lbm.

Nothing to laugh about, you have a good build. You may not know how to pose, but you are trying. If you learn to pose, you will make your build that much more impressive. Check out my posing back thread video, Jerry posted a link on how to pose.

Originally Posted by Medtreker View Post
    Well written post!
    Thank you.
    On the list for Bannukah

TenThreeFive is just really nice. (+1000) TenThreeFive is just really nice. (+1000) TenThreeFive is just really nice. (+1000) TenThreeFive is just really nice. (+1000) TenThreeFive is just really nice. (+1000) TenThreeFive is just really nice. (+1000) TenThreeFive is just really nice. (+1000) TenThreeFive is just really nice. (+1000) TenThreeFive is just really nice. (+1000) TenThreeFive is just really nice. (+1000) TenThreeFive is just really nice. (+1000)
    Its too general really. There are people who don't have the greatest physique but who's knowledge I would take over most anyone. (Alan Argon for one). Some people can obtain a great physique with very little knowledge but with great genetics.

Some of the best coaches in sports can't play with a lick but know the game better then the best player at the sport. Some trainers look like they have never lifted a weight in their lives but with their knowledge can get someone first place in competition. Would you want the knowledge of the trainer or trainee? The uneducated would just look at the physiques and pick the trainee but the one who tests their knowledge would surely take the trainer.

IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by TenThreeFive View Post
    Some of the best coaches in sports can't play with a lick but know the game better then the best player at the sport. Some trainers look like they have never lifted a weight in their lives but with their knowledge can get someone first place in competition. Would you want the knowledge of the trainer or trainee? The uneducated would just look at the physiques and pick the trainee but the one who tests their knowledge would surely take the trainer.
    Name one respected bodybuilding coach who doesn't have at least a picture of how he looks, or used to look like. This isn't football we're talking about, here. In fact, many don't even consider bodybuilding to be a sport.

Lots of anonymous "coaches" here without proof of the efficacy of their teachings.

DocTats will become famous soon enough. (+50) DocTats will become famous soon enough. (+50) DocTats will become famous soon enough. (+50) DocTats will become famous soon enough. (+50) DocTats will become famous soon enough. (+50) DocTats will become famous soon enough. (+50) DocTats will become famous soon enough. (+50) DocTats will become famous soon enough. (+50) DocTats will become famous soon enough. (+50) DocTats will become famous soon enough. (+50) DocTats will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Strong f'cking look calves man.
    Thanks, ironically the only bodypart I don't directly train although that's one area skipping rope hits pretty hard

My legs used to be decent size (around 10 yrs ago) but back then my calf was a lot smaller, now it's the opposite

My ever evolving workout journal (journey?):
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=141251141

Its too general really. There are people who don't have the greatest physique but who's knowledge I would take over most anyone. (Alan Argon for one). Some people can obtain a great physique with very little knowledge but with great genetics.

Who the hell is Alan Argon?

Bodybuilding is not a sport.
    On the list for Bannukah

Originally Posted by IronCharles View Post
    Name one respected bodybuilding coach who doesn't have at least a picture of how he looks, or used to look like. This isn't football we're talking about, here. In fact, many don't even consider bodybuilding to be a sport.

Lots of anonymous "coaches" here without proof of the efficacy of their teachings.
    Like who? I haven't seen any here.

Who the hell is Alan Argon?

Bodybuilding is not a sport.
    Defenition of a sport: An activity involving physical exertion and skill in which an individual or team competes against another or others

Powerlifting in disguise induced_drag's Avatar
    induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ....There are people who don't have the greatest physique but who's knowledge I would take over most anyone. (Alan Argon for one). ....

Pic off Alans web site.

So you are saying that his physique is "not the greatest".... While not a top level bodybuilder, I would hardly call him undeveloped. Not bad if you ask me.

BH....I am totally with you on this one. BTW... Put up or shut up!
    RAW lifts
    635 Dead http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mATRBZ0gwdg
    585x7 Dead reps http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yf2ZkdNNNQ
    420 Bench (paused) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJ2_Q-TLIB8
    535 Squat https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdgVaiTi4-8&feature=youtu.be

Originally Posted by induced_drag View Post
    Pic off Alans web site.

So you are saying that his physique is "not the greatest".... While not a top level bodybuilder, I would hardly call him undeveloped. Not bad if you ask me.
    Thats a good picture of him, and I did say not the greatest. Hopefully you get where I was coming from.

Pic off Alans web site.

BTW... Put up or shut up!
    Was this directed my way?

induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Thats a good picture of him, and I did say not the greatest. Hopefully you get where I was coming from.
    Arent you the guy who was just talking about only eating 70 g of protein a day?.....

If yes to the above.....then....no, I dont get where you are coming from. You are the one of the people that fall in the group BH is calling out. I will add to the call.
    RAW lifts

Arent you the guy who was just talking about only eating 70 g of protein a day?.....

If yes to the above.....then....no, I dont get where you are coming from. You are the one of the people that fall in the group BH is calling out. I will add to the call.
    So everyone has to have a perfect physique to post on this site? Are these your rules or do you think you are somehow superior?

Defenition of a sport: An activity involving physical exertion and skill in which an individual or team competes against another or others
    Then explain Poker. "World series of Poker"
    On the list for Bannukah

Then explain Poker. "World series of Poker"
    Thats debatable.

So everyone has to have a perfect physique to post on this site?
    I never said you have to have a perfect physique, hell if you weigh 300lbs started training and now are 250lbs that is progress. If you weigh 130lbs started training and now weigh 145lbs that is progress. If you squat 130lbs and now you squat 160lbs that is progress the point is walk the walk don't just talk the talk.
    On the list for Bannukah

Here is what I have accomplished. I look much better even now. Lets see how we compare end of May. Deal?

2005-2008

Couple months ago

And I don't write stuff down, make graphs, measure arms everyday, etc....

Here is what I have accomplished. I look much better even now. Lets see how we compare end of May. Deal?
    Hey man....I think you look good. Not sure what you mean about seeing how we look by the end of may. The only person I compete with is myself....and for that reason I will never be truly satisfied.

But here are a few pics from this week...
    Been bulking....so I am a little 'thick' in these pic and definition suffers a little.

Not sure if that is a dig or not....but what I do works for me. I enjoy tracking things and have found it to be a valuable tool in making training and diet decisions. Dont forget....I have only really been back training just over a year.....I feel like I have to make up for lost time....and have really dedicated myself these past 15 months.
    Last edited by induced_drag; 04-22-2012 at 12:49 PM.
    RAW lifts

2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Before

After
    David

Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

2005-2008

Couple months ago

Where's the fork?

bigtallox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigtallox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigtallox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigtallox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigtallox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigtallox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigtallox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigtallox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigtallox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigtallox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigtallox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    330 pound per hand farmers walk for 40 feet...

Strength medley at 2011 masters nationals
    600 pound yoke, 250 pound texas stone, 290 pound per hand farmers

Keg toss at 2011 masters nationals ( got all of them first try )

Powerstairs Idaho meet Feb 18, 2012
    260 pounds, 290 pounds, 330 pounds
    Last edited by bigtallox; 04-22-2012 at 12:53 PM.
    Qualifying for long drive contest with 328 yard drive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKrGuFlqhaA

2017 Utah State Longest drive. This one went 328 and got me into finals
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lx-_3HrZzI4

2017 Rockwell challenge. 325 yards
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeuB2rPMcBA

2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I post pics in my journal here almost every day, and an occasional vid. This is the most recent progress comparison pic I did from last month.

David

DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Yesterday:

Pushups:

"It doesn't matter what exercise you do, but man was made to move, to eat sparingly, to work hard and to screw as much as he can manage. Do all that, and you will look as good as your genes will let you, be content as the arseholes around you will allow, and maybe get a few screws. The particular virtues of weight training are in the discipline it brings to both mind and body, and, if you do it right, it will make you look good naked and do well what you got your clothes off to do." Georgeoz

One other question just cause I am really puzzled......Why is your hair distribution pattern so different on your chest and stomach in your recent pic compared with your 'before' pic? Not saying it is not you....but it is something that jumped out at me.

Also...your pic from 2008 to your 'recent' pic look fairly similar. If in 4 years you did not make significant progress, what is so special about the next few months that will have you wanting to compare physiques in May?
    RAW lifts

Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by 2nd_chance View Post
    I post pics in my journal here almost every day, and an occasional vid. This is the most recent progress comparison pic I did from last month.

Holy Christ, that is a great change..Congrats on the hard work and dedication.
    400# Bulgarian bicep curl