onsight will become famous soon enough. (+50) onsight will become famous soon enough. (+50) onsight will become famous soon enough. (+50) onsight will become famous soon enough. (+50) onsight will become famous soon enough. (+50) onsight will become famous soon enough. (+50) onsight will become famous soon enough. (+50) onsight will become famous soon enough. (+50) onsight will become famous soon enough. (+50) onsight will become famous soon enough. (+50) onsight will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Onsights road from fat to fit to shredded

Hey der bb.com

here's a little back ground
    My brother got me into lifting after seeing his progress i was impressed and decided i get my ass off the computer chair and loose weight and get shredded, i started on the 1st of January 2012, i cut for the whole of January and lost about 6-9kgs, i was on a low carb diet eating 1800 calories and lifting heavy 4 days a week, i then learnt that i shouldn't cut with no muscle as it is a little stupid so i went and did the Strong lift 5x5 bulk for 3 months, at this very moment this is my last week of bulking, but sadly i stopped bulky 1 week ago as i had my appendix taken out this time last week and haven't been to the gym for 8 or 9 days, Ive been eating maintenance calories for the past week and i decided im happy with my gains and its time to loose weight and get skinny.

Im going to be doing a 4 day split along the lines of something like this

Monday: Chest/Biceps/legs
    Tuesday:Back
    Wednesday: Legs/Calves
    Thursday: Shoulders/Triceps
    Fridayead-lift/squat/bench press

I work in construction(apprentice roof carpenter) and im going to try cutting on some were around 2200-2400 calories
    My main goal is to really loose all this fat and see some muscle under it all and keep as much of that muscle as possible

Checking in at 92kgs 5"10

Just a few questions if any one could answer, What % should my macros be? and would 200g of protein be enough?
    If you have any room for improvements feel free to post, also will post up what my diet will sort of look like soon
    Last edited by onsight; 04-22-2012 at 10:27 AM.
    Gooby pls