Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    masterspaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) masterspaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) masterspaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) masterspaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) masterspaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) masterspaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) masterspaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) masterspaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) masterspaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) masterspaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) masterspaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    GUISE, I know for a fact this ******* is retarded... 'and ... it doesn't harm the animals'
    im like getting the feeling of cumming in the gym, im getting the feeling of cumming at home,im getting the feeling of cumming backstage when i pump up, when i go out in front of 5000 people, im getting the same feeling that im cumming day and night. i mean its terrific, rite. so u know im in heaven.

gun6slinger9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gun6slinger9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gun6slinger9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gun6slinger9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gun6slinger9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gun6slinger9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gun6slinger9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gun6slinger9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gun6slinger9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gun6slinger9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gun6slinger9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Every single vegan that I have ever come across has asked me to respect their choice to be vegan, which I do. But every time they turn around with indignation at my diet choices, they scoff and look at me like I'm a monster. Vegans always seem to be preaching about how "greedy and arrogant" everyone else is yet when others criticize them they turn around and ask us to respect their choices? ****in hypocrites.
    ***Canadian Crew***

"Crossfit - where technique-dependent lifts are taught to technique-deficient athletes and then performed for high reps so that what little technique there is, fails."

MULTIDIMENSIONAL VeganZenWarrior's Avatar
    VeganZenWarrior will become famous soon enough. (+50) VeganZenWarrior will become famous soon enough. (+50) VeganZenWarrior will become famous soon enough. (+50) VeganZenWarrior will become famous soon enough. (+50) VeganZenWarrior will become famous soon enough. (+50) VeganZenWarrior will become famous soon enough. (+50) VeganZenWarrior will become famous soon enough. (+50) VeganZenWarrior will become famous soon enough. (+50) VeganZenWarrior will become famous soon enough. (+50) VeganZenWarrior will become famous soon enough. (+50) VeganZenWarrior will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by gun6slinger9 View Post
    Every single vegan that I have ever come across has asked me to respect their choice to be vegan, which I do. But every time they turn around with indignation at my diet choices, they scoff and look at me like I'm a monster. Vegans always seem to be preaching about how "greedy and arrogant" everyone else is yet when others criticize them they turn around and ask us to respect their choices? ****in hypocrites.
    I respect everyones choice of diet.
    Noone has answered me how enslaving and slaughtering animals just so you can eat them because you think their tastey, is not arrogant nor greedy? Especially when you can live very healthy without their deaths, and have tastey meals..

Even though it is greedy and arrogant to do this, I still respect everyones desicions and do not tell people what to do, nor do I insult anyone. We all need to have different experiences and learn different lessions in order to develope.
    Y slaughter & enslave animals unnecessarily? We can live healthier w/o eating corpses, bodily fluids & disreguarding Free Will, yet most choose not to out of arrogance & greed

"Your body is precious. It is our vehicle for awakening. Treat it with care."

"One should refrain from intoxicating drinks and drugs."

"Lack of meditation leaves ignorance. Know well what leads you forward and what holds you back, and choose the path that leads to wisdom."
    Siddhārtha Gautama

☆MISC BOXING CREW☆

ninjapimp is just really nice. (+1000) ninjapimp is just really nice. (+1000) ninjapimp is just really nice. (+1000) ninjapimp is just really nice. (+1000) ninjapimp is just really nice. (+1000) ninjapimp is just really nice. (+1000) ninjapimp is just really nice. (+1000) ninjapimp is just really nice. (+1000) ninjapimp is just really nice. (+1000) ninjapimp is just really nice. (+1000) ninjapimp is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by agile321 View Post
    A vegan means doesnt eat no animals
    real life "has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?"

Brosidius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brosidius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brosidius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brosidius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brosidius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brosidius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brosidius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brosidius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brosidius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brosidius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brosidius is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by VeganZenWarrior View Post
    I don't know why me saying "I can think for myself" deems it justifiable for the negs and insults, when I haven't done neither to anyone.
    It's not what you said. It's what you're not saying. It's what your implying.

By saying you can think for yourself your implying that the people in this thread who don't agree with you cannot think for themselves and that you are somehow better because of it.

You throw little comments in-between your arguments like that, that completely derail your logical arguments. People won't take you seriously and will only shoot you down. I'm done with this. Go eat your broccoli.

mistikempire will become famous soon enough. (+50) mistikempire will become famous soon enough. (+50) mistikempire will become famous soon enough. (+50) mistikempire will become famous soon enough. (+50) mistikempire will become famous soon enough. (+50) mistikempire will become famous soon enough. (+50) mistikempire will become famous soon enough. (+50) mistikempire will become famous soon enough. (+50) mistikempire will become famous soon enough. (+50) mistikempire will become famous soon enough. (+50) mistikempire will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    mannn iv seen worse trainers then him

VeganZenWarrior will become famous soon enough. (+50) VeganZenWarrior will become famous soon enough. (+50) VeganZenWarrior will become famous soon enough. (+50) VeganZenWarrior will become famous soon enough. (+50) VeganZenWarrior will become famous soon enough. (+50) VeganZenWarrior will become famous soon enough. (+50) VeganZenWarrior will become famous soon enough. (+50) VeganZenWarrior will become famous soon enough. (+50) VeganZenWarrior will become famous soon enough. (+50) VeganZenWarrior will become famous soon enough. (+50) VeganZenWarrior will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Brosidius View Post
    It's not what you said. It's what you're not saying. It's what your implying.

By saying you can think for yourself your implying that the people in this thread who don't agree with you cannot think for themselves and that you are somehow better because of it.

You throw little comments in-between your arguments like that, that completely derail your logical arguments. People won't take you seriously and will only shoot you down. I'm done with this. Go eat your broccoli.
    No. That might be the way you are taking it, but that is not what I am implying at all.
    When I say "I can think for myself" I mean that people are getting mad because they don't agree/respect my desicion to be a vegan. Now you don't have to respect it nor agree but there is no need to discredit my reputation and insult me. Just by saying your a vegan you can make a thread jump pages with insults.

I'v already stated many times that everyone can think for themselve and make their own desicions, so I don't know how you can come to your conclusion.

And no broccoli bro, I don't like most vegetables lol
    Y slaughter & enslave animals unnecessarily? We can live healthier w/o eating corpses, bodily fluids & disreguarding Free Will, yet most choose not to out of arrogance & greed

"Lack of meditation leaves ignorance. Know well what leads you forward and what holds you back, and choose the path that leads to wisdom."
    Siddhārtha Gautama

☆MISC BOXING CREW☆

ninjapimp is just really nice. (+1000) ninjapimp is just really nice. (+1000) ninjapimp is just really nice. (+1000) ninjapimp is just really nice. (+1000) ninjapimp is just really nice. (+1000) ninjapimp is just really nice. (+1000) ninjapimp is just really nice. (+1000) ninjapimp is just really nice. (+1000) ninjapimp is just really nice. (+1000) ninjapimp is just really nice. (+1000) ninjapimp is just really nice. (+1000)
    Noone has answered me how enslaving and slaughtering animals just so you can eat them because you think their tastey, is not arrogant nor greedy? Especially when you can live very healthy without their deaths, and have tastey meals..

Even though it is greedy and arrogant to do this, I still respect everyones desicions and do not tell people what to do, nor do I insult anyone. We all need to have different experiences and learn different lessions in order to develope.
    Killing ≠ suffering (Yet I agree there's enough unnecessary suffering going on in the meat industry)

Animal life ≠ Human life (Yet humans are still animals. Although I bet that, if you really had to, you would choose a innocent human life over that of an animal's one. Hence the inequality.)

Can live without meat ≠ must live without meat (Just that. See first two points.)

twilighters has a spectacular aura about. (+250) twilighters has a spectacular aura about. (+250) twilighters has a spectacular aura about. (+250) twilighters has a spectacular aura about. (+250) twilighters has a spectacular aura about. (+250) twilighters has a spectacular aura about. (+250) twilighters has a spectacular aura about. (+250) twilighters has a spectacular aura about. (+250) twilighters has a spectacular aura about. (+250) twilighters has a spectacular aura about. (+250) twilighters has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by iceypain View Post
    he looks alright....but the average lifter can get there in a year.
    alright?! LOL he looks like chit 1 year if you go once a week

8OO85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 8OO85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 8OO85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 8OO85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 8OO85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 8OO85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 8OO85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 8OO85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 8OO85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 8OO85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 8OO85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by masterspaz View Post
    [siz0]GUISE, I know for a fact this ******* is retarded... 'and ... it doesn't harm the animals'[/size]
    lol, fuuuaaarrrkkkk mirin physique brah, wouldlickserratus/10
    mirin crooked abs brah

HogSlam is on a distinguished road. (+10) HogSlam is on a distinguished road. (+10) HogSlam is on a distinguished road. (+10) HogSlam is on a distinguished road. (+10) HogSlam is on a distinguished road. (+10) HogSlam is on a distinguished road. (+10) HogSlam is on a distinguished road. (+10) HogSlam is on a distinguished road. (+10) HogSlam is on a distinguished road. (+10) HogSlam is on a distinguished road. (+10) HogSlam is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    2:08 for the lulz

A1roller is a jewel in the rough. (+500) A1roller is a jewel in the rough. (+500) A1roller is a jewel in the rough. (+500) A1roller is a jewel in the rough. (+500) A1roller is a jewel in the rough. (+500) A1roller is a jewel in the rough. (+500) A1roller is a jewel in the rough. (+500) A1roller is a jewel in the rough. (+500) A1roller is a jewel in the rough. (+500) A1roller is a jewel in the rough. (+500) A1roller is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    So your saying because they don't know better/free will they dont live oppressed of free will?
    Not true.
    No I'm not saying that, do you even read. I'm saying they're not stripped of their freedom because they never had it in the first place. If they've lived their whole life without freedom, how will they know what its like? They don't know what its like, they don't understand that it might improve the quality of their life as their current life is the only one they know.

On the other hand, I do agree that battery farming is less than ideal, but there is nothing morally wrong at all with eating free range chicken breast.

Originally Posted by gun6slinger9 View Post
    And this. Its so fuking hypocritical to condemn someones choices about their diet as "greedy and arrogant" when you are in fact being arrogant in the way you are condemning people.

ARNOLD_Layne is a name known to all. (+5000) ARNOLD_Layne is a name known to all. (+5000) ARNOLD_Layne is a name known to all. (+5000) ARNOLD_Layne is a name known to all. (+5000) ARNOLD_Layne is a name known to all. (+5000) ARNOLD_Layne is a name known to all. (+5000) ARNOLD_Layne is a name known to all. (+5000) ARNOLD_Layne is a name known to all. (+5000) ARNOLD_Layne is a name known to all. (+5000) ARNOLD_Layne is a name known to all. (+5000) ARNOLD_Layne is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by A1roller View Post
    there is nothing morally wrong at all with eating free range chicken breast.
    it's an opinion
    The problem is I'm focusing on the things in life that don't really matter.

DerReise will become famous soon enough. (+50) DerReise will become famous soon enough. (+50) DerReise will become famous soon enough. (+50) DerReise will become famous soon enough. (+50) DerReise will become famous soon enough. (+50) DerReise will become famous soon enough. (+50) DerReise will become famous soon enough. (+50) DerReise will become famous soon enough. (+50) DerReise will become famous soon enough. (+50) DerReise will become famous soon enough. (+50) DerReise will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    brb he don't eat no animals

This clearly means all the animals will now not be tortured anymore.

Nobody gives a ****, give me my chicken.

OliBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OliBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OliBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OliBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OliBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OliBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OliBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OliBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OliBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OliBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OliBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I feel bad for animals being butchered to feed people, but we ALL know it will never change.. With that said, dis nikka gone keep eatin dat dere flesh!!

Originally Posted by A1roller View Post
    No I'm not saying that, do you even read. I'm saying they're not stripped of their freedom because they never had it in the first place. If they've lived their whole life without freedom, how will they know what its like? They don't know what its like, they don't understand that it might improve the quality of their life as their current life is the only one they know.

On the other hand, I do agree that battery farming is less than ideal, but there is nothing morally wrong at all with eating free range chicken breast.

And this. Its so fuking hypocritical to condemn someones choices about their diet as "greedy and arrogant" when you are in fact being arrogant in the way you are condemning people.
    "So your saying because they don't know better/free will they dont live oppressed of free will?
    Not true."
    This exactly what your saying. Your saying because they dont know better it doesn't matter. With the logic your using, it would have been ok and there would have been no free will oppression on babys/kids born in holocaust concentration camps, because they never knew any different. They never had freedom in the first place.

Also, I am not telling people what is right and what is wrong, but apparently you feel as though you can.

I already addressed you second quote:
    "I respect everyones choice of diet.

Even though it is greedy and arrogant to do this, I still respect everyones desicions and do not tell people what to do, nor do I insult anyone. We all need to have different experiences and learn different lessions in order to develope. "

Siddhārtha Gautama

☆MISC BOXING CREW☆

Not Banned At All. MichaelScofield's Avatar
    MichaelScofield is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MichaelScofield is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MichaelScofield is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MichaelScofield is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MichaelScofield is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MichaelScofield is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MichaelScofield is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MichaelScofield is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MichaelScofield is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MichaelScofield is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MichaelScofield is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by ARNOLD_Layne View Post
    you really believe that if 50% of the world population was vegan you wouldn't see vegan elite athletes around? there aren't many vegan elite athletes or nobel prize winners because vegans are a very small percentage of the population.

also building muscle is possible and easy, unless you wanna look like Arnold but I can't help you there.
    the reaction time decrease sounds like bull**** too.
    anyway whatever
    LOLOL man shut the f*ck up. There arent many vegan elite athletes because you can't be one on a vegan diet. Take any football player, put one on a normal diet and one on a vegan diet for 2 months, then put them through strength and conditioning tests, guaranteed the one on the vegan will get clapped.

momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    probably causes he goes out and actually tries to achieve something you guys who look better just sitting on the misc. not doing sht lol if you wanna becomea fitness model you gotta hit up sht ton of casting calls, and you will be rejected many times before you make it. if you do make it . There will always be some guy who looks better , but sometimes you gotta have the character, social networking skills to get in.
    I just want to share the knowledge I have obtained throughout my life and hopefully change someone's life.

Keanu Reeves Checking In Zackad's Avatar
    Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    guy does have some serious bodyweight strength. but not the physique of a fitness model. but i guess that's what the market is moving towards.

ColtonVTECs is on a distinguished road. (+10) ColtonVTECs is on a distinguished road. (+10) ColtonVTECs is on a distinguished road. (+10) ColtonVTECs is on a distinguished road. (+10) ColtonVTECs is on a distinguished road. (+10) ColtonVTECs is on a distinguished road. (+10) ColtonVTECs is on a distinguished road. (+10) ColtonVTECs is on a distinguished road. (+10) ColtonVTECs is on a distinguished road. (+10) ColtonVTECs is on a distinguished road. (+10) ColtonVTECs is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    brb becoming a fitness model...
    💣 Squad
    I don't even lift
    Aware

Originally Posted by MichaelScofield View Post
    LOLOL man shut the f*ck up. There arent many vegan elite athletes because you can't be one on a vegan diet. Take any football player, put one on a normal diet and one on a vegan diet for 2 months, then put them through strength and conditioning tests, guaranteed the one on the vegan will get clapped.
    No, not true at all. Why do you think this way? How can you blindy guarantee something like thislol? You can get protein through a vegan diet, and there are non-soy vegan protein powders (100cals per 24grams protein) on the market as well.
    Animal products, especially meat, have much less micronutrients in them than vegan food like nuts (Might not be complete protein, but its not hard to add some wheat/oat sources to nuts, or beans to rice, ect.).

Siddhārtha Gautama

☆MISC BOXING CREW☆

Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ARNOLD_Layne View Post
    you really believe that if 50% of the world population was vegan you wouldn't see vegan elite athletes around? there aren't many vegan elite athletes or nobel prize winners because vegans are a very small percentage of the population.

also building muscle is possible and easy, unless you wanna look like Arnold but I can't help you there.
    the reaction time decrease sounds like bull**** too.
    anyway whatever
    If everyone limits themselves then the standards go down. Vegans can't really compete, that's why Indians are so shytty as sports, most of the happen to be vegan.

And while you can be a vegan now a days thanks to science, humans wouldn't be here as we are now if it weren't for our ancestors eating mass amount of meat, that's why our brains got bigger, we got smarter, and chimps and gorillas stayed stupid as fuk.
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home.

CaptAmerica22 is not very helpful. (-500) CaptAmerica22 is not very helpful. (-500) CaptAmerica22 is not very helpful. (-500) CaptAmerica22 is not very helpful. (-500) CaptAmerica22 is not very helpful. (-500) CaptAmerica22 is not very helpful. (-500) CaptAmerica22 is not very helpful. (-500) CaptAmerica22 is not very helpful. (-500) CaptAmerica22 is not very helpful. (-500) CaptAmerica22 is not very helpful. (-500) CaptAmerica22 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Jpz View Post
    1:30

While standing in front of McDonalds

"You see where I'm at? I'm behind McDonalds"
    fukin lol
    .::3.7 GPA or higher Crew::.

Never Give Up Crew (NGP)

Paranoid that other ppl think I'm paranoid Crew

Lips twitch if I hold a smile for too long Crew

CarrotZeus will become famous soon enough. (+50) CarrotZeus will become famous soon enough. (+50) CarrotZeus will become famous soon enough. (+50) CarrotZeus will become famous soon enough. (+50) CarrotZeus will become famous soon enough. (+50) CarrotZeus will become famous soon enough. (+50) CarrotZeus will become famous soon enough. (+50) CarrotZeus will become famous soon enough. (+50) CarrotZeus will become famous soon enough. (+50) CarrotZeus will become famous soon enough. (+50) CarrotZeus will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    It's clear that you can build muscle on both a vegan diet and a omnivorous diet.

I choose the latter because it affords me the ability to eat STEAK.

Mmm...steak.
    I like eating but girls like abs. Lol @ life.

Originally Posted by Godfrd824 View Post
    If everyone limits themselves then the standards go down. Vegans can't really compete, that's why Indians are so shytty as sports, most of the happen to be vegan.

And while you can be a vegan now a days thanks to science, humans wouldn't be here as we are now if it weren't for our ancestors eating mass amount of meat, that's why our brains got bigger, we got smarter, and chimps and gorillas stayed stupid as fuk.
    What do you mean "If everyone limits themselves then the standards go down."? Your vegan Indian sports association is sloppy.
    And noone knows if we would be here or not if our ancestors were vegan, so you can't make a statement like that. Also, noone knows "why our brains got bigger" nor if evolution, in the sense that animals evolve into different species, is true. Its speculation, just as you are doing.

Why do you think vegans can't be athletic/good in sports/build muscle well?

"You can get protein through a vegan diet, and there are non-soy vegan protein powders (100cals per 24grams protein) on the market as well.
    Animal products, especially meat, have much less micronutrients in them than vegan food like nuts (Might not be complete protein, but its not hard to add some wheat/oat sources to nuts, or beans to rice, ect.)."

Siddhārtha Gautama

☆MISC BOXING CREW☆

Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    What do you mean "If everyone limits themselves then the standards go down."? Your vegan Indian sports association is sloppy.
    And noone knows if we would be here or not if our ancestors were vegan, so you can't make a statement like that. Also, noone knows "why our brains got bigger" nor if evolution, in the sense that animals evolve into different species, is true. Its speculation, just as you are doing.

Why do you think vegans can't be athletic/good in sports/build muscle well?

"You can get protein through a vegan diet, and there are non-soy vegan protein powders (100cals per 24grams protein) on the market as well.
    Animal products, especially meat, have much less micronutrients in them than vegan food like nuts (Might not be complete protein, but its not hard to add some wheat/oat sources to nuts, or beans to rice, ect.)."
    It seems you aren't well versed in science. And no matter how hard you try, you'll always be behind someone with a balanced diet who eats meat.
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home.

MiscBruh2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MiscBruh2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MiscBruh2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MiscBruh2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MiscBruh2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MiscBruh2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MiscBruh2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MiscBruh2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MiscBruh2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MiscBruh2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MiscBruh2 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    lmao, strong dominican ghetto hispter vegan. i didnt know such a thing was possible

arkskier is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) arkskier is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) arkskier is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) arkskier is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) arkskier is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) arkskier is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) arkskier is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) arkskier is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) arkskier is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) arkskier is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) arkskier is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    what? the guy is a solid 9/10. To girls, his is the ideal bodyweight. I don't get why people here are hating. He got awesome spiderman bodyweght moves too (not sure if that's how he really works out though).

Originally Posted by Godfrd824 View Post
    It seems you aren't well versed in science. And no matter how hard you try, you'll always be behind someone with a balanced diet who eats meat.
    Why so?
    If your going to make a bold statement like that it would be nice if you could at least state why you feel the way you do....
    And what do you mean, "always be behind"?

Siddhārtha Gautama

☆MISC BOXING CREW☆

Get ripped or die mirin' Westboarder's Avatar
    Westboarder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Westboarder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Westboarder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Westboarder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Westboarder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Westboarder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Westboarder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Westboarder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Westboarder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Westboarder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Westboarder is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Where we're you in school when we were all learning about ecology and biological niches? If predators don't limit the prey, the prey overgraze and then we all die! It's the trophic cycle and way of life. If the predators eat ALL the prey, we die! Pretty simple stuff.

We have too many human beings, the killing of other animals isn't the issue.
    Spoon pics are a dime a dozen, demand a fork pic.