Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast
    ilovekayaking is not very well liked. (-100) ilovekayaking is not very well liked. (-100) ilovekayaking is not very well liked. (-100) ilovekayaking is not very well liked. (-100) ilovekayaking is not very well liked. (-100) ilovekayaking is not very well liked. (-100) ilovekayaking is not very well liked. (-100) ilovekayaking is not very well liked. (-100) ilovekayaking is not very well liked. (-100) ilovekayaking is not very well liked. (-100) ilovekayaking is not very well liked. (-100)
    good luck loosing the weight.

you can do it, you can change your life forever.

all it takes is the willpower when you are thinking about eating that junk that doesnt fit into your macros. its the willpower and dedication to deny yourself that instant gratification for the longrun gratification of a better life overall

once again, you CAN do it. even if ur broke u can do it. and when you do loose weight, look in the mirror at a before and after, then you will be soo sooo happy. because true happiness comes from acheiving goals that you worked hard for. and this will be very hard for you mentally since your so used to your current lifestyle.

notsoslimjim is just really nice. (+1000) notsoslimjim is just really nice. (+1000) notsoslimjim is just really nice. (+1000) notsoslimjim is just really nice. (+1000) notsoslimjim is just really nice. (+1000) notsoslimjim is just really nice. (+1000) notsoslimjim is just really nice. (+1000) notsoslimjim is just really nice. (+1000) notsoslimjim is just really nice. (+1000) notsoslimjim is just really nice. (+1000) notsoslimjim is just really nice. (+1000)
    Chappy...

In your position I would be thinking about smart ways to cut the fat. Swimming is an excellent choice, team it up with a with one of those breathing mouthpieces that add resistance and you could literally go for a run..... Would allow you to get the intensity with out the impact. As everyone has said here, diet is the key. You can get bogged down with the thousands of different diets that work in this way or that...... Best advise I found was to just not eat. Makes your workouts suck like a hooker hungry for tips, but this is where character is built, when you push through it you gain mentally. Indomitable will comes from self discipline or discipline. Be super strict with yourself for a couple of weeks make a routine and follow it at all costs, not just fitness, but life, its a lifestyle change. By being strict with yourself you force yourself to organise and plan, this has knock on effects mentally..... This is the key. Find a way of manipulating your own mind to do the things it needs to do to make your life better...

Real life advice mode is now off. Back to trolling.
    I believe in karma, it comes in many forms but sometimes that form is by way of Dirk_Diggler, Iceman1800, 400lb Gorilla, wraith1234 and also TheDukeUSMC. My jimmies rustled status /10=0. My inability to randomly neg *******s in a meaningful manner /10=10

Tank crew~

Wangsta is just really nice. (+1000) Wangsta is just really nice. (+1000) Wangsta is just really nice. (+1000) Wangsta is just really nice. (+1000) Wangsta is just really nice. (+1000) Wangsta is just really nice. (+1000) Wangsta is just really nice. (+1000) Wangsta is just really nice. (+1000) Wangsta is just really nice. (+1000) Wangsta is just really nice. (+1000) Wangsta is just really nice. (+1000)
    Mirin your dedication brah, wish all obese people had your drive to do something about their own lives.

I can't really give you any advice other than what's already been said, but what's been working for me while I cut is to visualize how I want myself to look every time I think about cheating on my diet. Usually the thought of being a shredded kunt makes me not hungry anymore and pushes away my cravings. Also, start eating clean, and you'll be surprised at how full you can be without eating an excess of calories.

Also, if you ever get depressed, I saw on your profile that you have a wife (no stalker). That already puts you ahead of almost all of the trolls on the misc who are forever alone.
    100% 中國人
    1K+
    S&P
    Misc (Accepted) Med Student

newmail445 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) newmail445 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) newmail445 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) newmail445 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) newmail445 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) newmail445 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    chappy you are so fat and huge! (no homo)

Grouch714 is just really nice. (+1000) Grouch714 is just really nice. (+1000) Grouch714 is just really nice. (+1000) Grouch714 is just really nice. (+1000) Grouch714 is just really nice. (+1000) Grouch714 is just really nice. (+1000) Grouch714 is just really nice. (+1000) Grouch714 is just really nice. (+1000) Grouch714 is just really nice. (+1000) Grouch714 is just really nice. (+1000) Grouch714 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by walruswhiskers View Post
    your first problem is creating this thread . you want everyone else to do the work for you, do the ****ing research yourself you piece of ****

instead of signing up for all of these programs and things how about you do something yourself for once. it looks just like you only want to lose weight only if you can be on a tv show. your pathetic
    negged.

come on man he came on her for inspiration/advice. He's obviously already lost a ton of weight on his own. Perhaps there's someone who can give him insight that has been in his position for what has/did work for them the most. He came on here asking for help (which is big step for anyone who is abundantly overweight), not for a troll like you to bash him.

Good job OP keep up the work man. Let the haters hate
    "I'm not satisfied! I want more weight!" - Lou Ferrigno

KCChiefs/LALakers/LADodgers/USCTrojans!

Nut & exer made a science Ultimate Genetics's Avatar
    Ultimate Genetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ultimate Genetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ultimate Genetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ultimate Genetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ultimate Genetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ultimate Genetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ultimate Genetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ultimate Genetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ultimate Genetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ultimate Genetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ultimate Genetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Good luck dude. I went from almost 400 to a lean 200. You can do it man!
    S.T.E.M.

~Does not neg for opposing views~

Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    How lame are all the miscers in here complaining? I mean come on...people post absolutely useless threads constantly in the misc, and the whole site is about bodybuilding, well Chappy and Big Country are doing a full body restoration project. I think if anything support is the best thing, they are actively listening and trying to make a change. Instead of the teen parrots who know it all already you have open ears that want to make a big change, not just go from 10% to 8% so they can see their bottom abs. I say we push these guys, how about the misc starts making some challenges for Chappy and his crew to carry out?!?

Just like when the misc faced the Florida Swamp Crew (only this one will be motivation instead of hate).

Either way keep it up Chappy/Big Country!

WishmasterATM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WishmasterATM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WishmasterATM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WishmasterATM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WishmasterATM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WishmasterATM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WishmasterATM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WishmasterATM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WishmasterATM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WishmasterATM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WishmasterATM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Hishiad View Post
    How lame are all the miscers in here complaining? I mean come on...people post absolutely useless threads constantly in the misc, and the whole site is about bodybuilding, well Chappy and Big Country are doing a full body restoration project. I think if anything support is the best thing, they are actively listening and trying to make a change. Instead of the teen parrots who know it all already you have open ears that want to make a big change, not just go from 10% to 8% so they can see their bottom abs. I say we push these guys, how about the misc starts making some challenges for Chappy and his crew to carry out?!?

Just like when the misc faced the Florida Swamp Crew (only this one will be motivation instead of hate).

shut up man..lol...now I see where you are hiding...negged
    " I love it when women go to school . It's like seeing a monkey on roller skates --- it means nothing to them, but its so adorable for us "

- Admiral General Aladeen

Farns514 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Farns514 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Farns514 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Farns514 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Farns514 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Farns514 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Farns514 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Farns514 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Farns514 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Farns514 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Farns514 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You can do it man!! Just keep coming here for any motivation.

walkwithchappy will become famous soon enough. (+50) walkwithchappy will become famous soon enough. (+50) walkwithchappy will become famous soon enough. (+50) walkwithchappy will become famous soon enough. (+50) walkwithchappy will become famous soon enough. (+50) walkwithchappy will become famous soon enough. (+50) walkwithchappy will become famous soon enough. (+50) walkwithchappy will become famous soon enough. (+50) walkwithchappy will become famous soon enough. (+50) walkwithchappy will become famous soon enough. (+50) walkwithchappy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Awesome advice!!! Please anyone list a challenge that you think would help us on our journey & something that we can actually accomplish at our weight... The Fat Zyzz aka Big Country & I will pick one & accept the challenge!!! & all our Obese & Super Obese friends will accept it also!! Some of our recent challenges have been ' Chappie Pushups aka Modified Pushups ' & the most Recent the Delmo Challenge!! '

Originally Posted by Hishiad View Post

ATTENTION BEFORE YOU TROLL!!! WATCH http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4azb6gjztc
    IF STILL FEEL LIKE HATING ON ME THEN SO BE IT... I AM GOING TO KNOCK OUT THIS OBESITY!!! YOU MMIRIN BRAHH??

620lbs to 492lbs BE INSPIRED --- http://www.youtube.com/walkwithchappy

My Story: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=144234441

Chappy's Story ON WHO-TV News : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aU2tQajl0Lg

walkwithchappy will become famous soon enough. (+50) walkwithchappy will become famous soon enough. (+50) walkwithchappy will become famous soon enough. (+50) walkwithchappy will become famous soon enough. (+50) walkwithchappy will become famous soon enough. (+50) walkwithchappy will become famous soon enough. (+50) walkwithchappy will become famous soon enough. (+50) walkwithchappy will become famous soon enough. (+50) walkwithchappy will become famous soon enough. (+50) walkwithchappy will become famous soon enough. (+50) walkwithchappy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Here are the two Recent Challenges...

Originally Posted by walkwithchappy View Post
    Awesome advice!!! Please anyone list a challenge that you think would help us on our journey & something that we can actually accomplish at our weight... The Fat Zyzz aka Big Country & I will pick one & accept the challenge!!! & all our Obese & Super Obese friends will accept it also!! Some of our recent challenges have been ' Chappie Pushups aka Modified Pushups ' & the most Recent the Delmo Challenge!! '
    IF STILL FEEL LIKE HATING ON ME THEN SO BE IT... I AM GOING TO KNOCK OUT THIS OBESITY!!! YOU MMIRIN BRAHH??

tapout17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tapout17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tapout17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tapout17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tapout17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tapout17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tapout17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tapout17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tapout17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tapout17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tapout17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    a 10 mile jog?
    ††† -Team Sleep- Deftones
    PC Master Race
    **Never trust a Ubisoft trailer Crew**
    ---------------------------------
    The world is changed
    I feel it in the water
    I feel it in the earth
    I smell it in the air
    Much that once was is lost, for none now live who remember it.

How much you weigh brahhh??? Before you run your mouth & try to troll at least show me you can accomplish this challenge your self. I am at 492lbs... Add the extra weight & take that 10 mile jog... You mirrin brahh... We are looking for legit challenges we can accomplish without killing our selves..

Originally Posted by tapout17 View Post
    a 10 mile jog?

tapout17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tapout17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tapout17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tapout17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tapout17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tapout17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tapout17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tapout17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tapout17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tapout17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tapout17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by walkwithchappy View Post
    How much you weigh brahhh??? Before you run your mouth & try to troll at least show me you can accomplish this challenge your self. I am at 492lbs... Add the extra weight & take that 10 mile jog... You mirrin brahh... We are looking for legit challenges we can accomplish without killing our selves..
    Yeah during wrestling season before practice we would take a 8-10 mile jog. It was hard but we dropped weight an bf % fast. (Well that along with the starving to make weight)

edit: It's not supposed to be easy.

How about starting with 2 miles and working you way up until you can hit 10 miles.
    Last edited by tapout17; 04-25-2012 at 09:10 PM.
    PC Master Race
    The world is changed
    I feel it in the water
    I feel it in the earth
    I smell it in the air

BigCountry248 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigCountry248 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigCountry248 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigCountry248 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigCountry248 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigCountry248 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigCountry248 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigCountry248 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigCountry248 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigCountry248 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigCountry248 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Lmfao, I walk a mile a day, I don't jog yet brah (legs aint that strong yet)
    Live & Love Life Like Zyzz

R.I.P. Zyzz

STARTING WEIGHT IN MARCH WAS 648

BigCountry248 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigCountry248 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigCountry248 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigCountry248 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigCountry248 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigCountry248 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigCountry248 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigCountry248 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigCountry248 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigCountry248 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigCountry248 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I got a challenge brah, we can how far each of us can last through a 90min workout lol

R.I.P. Zyzz

Originally Posted by BigCountry248 View Post
    I got a challenge brah, we can how far each of us can last through a 90min workout lol
    This girl has a great series of long intense cardio.

You guys should also go to the nutrition section so they can help you get your macros down. Wonderpug will most likely be glad to help.
    PC Master Race
    The world is changed
    I feel it in the water
    I feel it in the earth
    I smell it in the air

Originally Posted by tapout17 View Post
    This girl has a great series of long intense cardio.

You guys should also go to the nutrition section so they can help you get your macros down. Wonderpug will most likely be glad to help.
    Thanks brah, I subscribed, I am going to be doing one of the ultimate fighter fitness cardio sessions for my next video

R.I.P. Zyzz

4backcracks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4backcracks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4backcracks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4backcracks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4backcracks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4backcracks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4backcracks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4backcracks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4backcracks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4backcracks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4backcracks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by BigCountry248 View Post
    Guys, you should really heed the words of caution from miscers ITT. Right now you guys have momentum, and you're making progress. Be content with that, keep taking baby steps forward and trust the process. If you bite off more than you can chew and hurt yourself, in your time off you could very easily fall into a depression and go back to your old habits.

Diet is number one. As far as your workouts go, the mantra should be "do no harm", at least until you're 300lbs>

Keep at it guys. You're both inspirations.
    Will you still rep me when I'm no longer age:20 and aesthetic?

roms15 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) roms15 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) roms15 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) roms15 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) roms15 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) roms15 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) roms15 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) roms15 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) roms15 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) roms15 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) roms15 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    nothing more important than diet.

if you guys want, I'll set you up with a meal plan that works for you, and I'll come up with a good training regimen that could be very efficient, PM ME if you are interested (for free of course)

Sogard is just really nice. (+1000) Sogard is just really nice. (+1000) Sogard is just really nice. (+1000) Sogard is just really nice. (+1000) Sogard is just really nice. (+1000) Sogard is just really nice. (+1000) Sogard is just really nice. (+1000) Sogard is just really nice. (+1000) Sogard is just really nice. (+1000) Sogard is just really nice. (+1000) Sogard is just really nice. (+1000)
    Good luck brah I know you can do it. Losing over 100 pounds is a huge success already. Just think of all of the benefits you will gain and how great you will look.
    Keep us updated, I want to see some after pics.

Bdool is a name known to all. (+5000) Bdool is a name known to all. (+5000) Bdool is a name known to all. (+5000) Bdool is a name known to all. (+5000) Bdool is a name known to all. (+5000) Bdool is a name known to all. (+5000) Bdool is a name known to all. (+5000) Bdool is a name known to all. (+5000) Bdool is a name known to all. (+5000) Bdool is a name known to all. (+5000) Bdool is a name known to all. (+5000)
    ITT: Misc defeats obesity

sick kntss i swear

Keep going hard Chappy we're all behind u bro!

kippp3 is just really nice. (+1000) kippp3 is just really nice. (+1000) kippp3 is just really nice. (+1000) kippp3 is just really nice. (+1000) kippp3 is just really nice. (+1000) kippp3 is just really nice. (+1000) kippp3 is just really nice. (+1000) kippp3 is just really nice. (+1000) kippp3 is just really nice. (+1000) kippp3 is just really nice. (+1000) kippp3 is just really nice. (+1000)
    In this world there are people who stand above others; who have reached whatever they've desired for a long time and this is not achieved by hoping or by dreaming. In this cold world, only willpower, persistence and dedication will cause change. You're inspirational. I'm interested in doing a challenge (have 20 lbs vest), whether that be push ups, weight lifting or anything brah.

Seeing you, you've completed 99% of your transformation already. The 1% left is just time. Award yourself from time to time sparingly (if it fits), make progress pictures, since it will al go so fast.

As for cardio: find something you enjoy and keep at it. Don't run aimlessly if you hate it, rather have long walks with an MP3 or whatever.
    9ZsxgJ45shutcs4s4Ib1MIb1Ms70Rgugdw

JesseV87 is a name known to all. (+5000) JesseV87 is a name known to all. (+5000) JesseV87 is a name known to all. (+5000) JesseV87 is a name known to all. (+5000) JesseV87 is a name known to all. (+5000) JesseV87 is a name known to all. (+5000) JesseV87 is a name known to all. (+5000) JesseV87 is a name known to all. (+5000) JesseV87 is a name known to all. (+5000) JesseV87 is a name known to all. (+5000) JesseV87 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    To the ppl recommending 1500 cals per day for a 500lbs man, plz go.

You could easily get away with 3k calories per day. Count EVERYTHING, meaning get a scale, portion out your foods, and use a site like fitday.com to track what you're eating. Either look up the food if there's no nutritional information on the packaging, or if there is add it as a "custom food". Get into a routine of, I won't say the exact same meals every day but stick to some tried and tested ones, personally I used to eat the same thing for breakfast/lunch and mix it up at dinner with some kind of meat/veggie combo, some steak, chicken, salmon, pork or what have you, I'd just portion it out and made sure I was still within the calorie/macro range.

As for exercise, just walk man. At your weight doing crazy **** will just risk injury and then you'll be sidelined for god knows how long.

As long as you don't deviate you'll get results.

EDIT: I see you already have results, keep it up.

[300 Spartan Perioeci] Cruiser4life's Avatar
    Cruiser4life is a name known to all. (+5000) Cruiser4life is a name known to all. (+5000) Cruiser4life is a name known to all. (+5000) Cruiser4life is a name known to all. (+5000) Cruiser4life is a name known to all. (+5000) Cruiser4life is a name known to all. (+5000) Cruiser4life is a name known to all. (+5000) Cruiser4life is a name known to all. (+5000) Cruiser4life is a name known to all. (+5000) Cruiser4life is a name known to all. (+5000) Cruiser4life is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'm pretty sure you have already hard this already bro but keep moving man! maybe try jog not liek a mile but to the end of your road or something, just to see where you are, then walk back thats what I used to do.

Regardless there is alot of good advice in this thread so good luck with your weight loss man
    Lifts [Current][Goal]
    Bench: [255lbs - 8/21/2014] [Goal: 315lbs]
    Back Squat: [365lbsx1 - 8/20/2014] [Goal :405lbs]
    Deadlift: [495lbs - 10/3/2014] [Goal: 525lbs]
    ---------------------------------------------------
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ............................. R.I.P.................................
    ..................Aziz Sergeyevich Shavershian..........
    ............... ₪₪₪₪₪₪1989-2011₪₪₪₪₪₪₪..........
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Wevans2303 is just really nice. (+1000) Wevans2303 is just really nice. (+1000) Wevans2303 is just really nice. (+1000) Wevans2303 is just really nice. (+1000) Wevans2303 is just really nice. (+1000) Wevans2303 is just really nice. (+1000) Wevans2303 is just really nice. (+1000) Wevans2303 is just really nice. (+1000) Wevans2303 is just really nice. (+1000) Wevans2303 is just really nice. (+1000) Wevans2303 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Hello chappy.

Congratulations on losing so much weight already, you're clearly on the right path, just keep thinking positive and slowly but surely reign in the diet and the rest will come.
    1k+ people.

wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Damn Chappy, how did you let yourself get so huge? I started to feel horrible at 250 lbs.. I could NOT imagine 600. Wow!!

Congrats on making the decision to lose the weight. GL.

realworksuks is just really nice. (+1000) realworksuks is just really nice. (+1000) realworksuks is just really nice. (+1000) realworksuks is just really nice. (+1000) realworksuks is just really nice. (+1000) realworksuks is just really nice. (+1000) realworksuks is just really nice. (+1000) realworksuks is just really nice. (+1000) realworksuks is just really nice. (+1000) realworksuks is just really nice. (+1000) realworksuks is just really nice. (+1000)
    If I was 620 pounds to start I think a bodybuilding forum would be the very last place I would check before I give up.

oohhhyeah is just really nice. (+1000) oohhhyeah is just really nice. (+1000) oohhhyeah is just really nice. (+1000) oohhhyeah is just really nice. (+1000) oohhhyeah is just really nice. (+1000) oohhhyeah is just really nice. (+1000) oohhhyeah is just really nice. (+1000) oohhhyeah is just really nice. (+1000) oohhhyeah is just really nice. (+1000) oohhhyeah is just really nice. (+1000) oohhhyeah is just really nice. (+1000)
    how do u even get that big??

srs

eat less, and u will lose weight

good luck
    +***~~~___MISC Anti-*******ry Crew___~~~***+

•••MeanGirls€rew•••

Congrats on not reading the very first post.. I am down to 492lbs..

Originally Posted by realworksuks View Post
    If I was 620 pounds to start I think a bodybuilding forum would be the very last place I would check before I give up.