Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    walkwithchappy will become famous soon enough. (+50) walkwithchappy will become famous soon enough. (+50) walkwithchappy will become famous soon enough. (+50) walkwithchappy will become famous soon enough. (+50) walkwithchappy will become famous soon enough. (+50) walkwithchappy will become famous soon enough. (+50) walkwithchappy will become famous soon enough. (+50) walkwithchappy will become famous soon enough. (+50) walkwithchappy will become famous soon enough. (+50) walkwithchappy will become famous soon enough. (+50) walkwithchappy will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Exclamation Super Obese NEEDING HELP! - WalkWithChappy (srs)

I am not looking for the ' Miracle Pill ' What I am looking for is any advice that you might have to offer as far as exercise I can do to help drop the rest of my weight or any diet lifestyle tips you can offer.. I am doing great just on my own research but I know this is the place to come cause you guys have had so much sucess already!! Please no trolls I am being serious & want to lose this weight & continue on a healthy life!!! I don't want to fall back into that nightmare of being over 600+lbs... I will do anything to make this happend..

R.I.P

Zyzz....

- Chappy

" 492 lbs "
    Last edited by Team Punishment; 04-21-2012 at 11:23 PM.
    ATTENTION BEFORE YOU TROLL!!! WATCH http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4azb6gjztc
    IF STILL FEEL LIKE HATING ON ME THEN SO BE IT... I AM GOING TO KNOCK OUT THIS OBESITY!!! YOU MMIRIN BRAHH??

620lbs to 492lbs BE INSPIRED --- http://www.youtube.com/walkwithchappy

My Story: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=144234441

Chappy's Story ON WHO-TV News : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aU2tQajl0Lg

asdfqw will become famous soon enough. (+50) asdfqw will become famous soon enough. (+50) asdfqw will become famous soon enough. (+50) asdfqw will become famous soon enough. (+50) asdfqw will become famous soon enough. (+50) asdfqw will become famous soon enough. (+50) asdfqw will become famous soon enough. (+50) asdfqw will become famous soon enough. (+50) asdfqw will become famous soon enough. (+50) asdfqw will become famous soon enough. (+50) asdfqw will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    no fast food no fried ****

veggies and protein
    No poop 2013 crew
    Use a whole roll of toilet paper to wipe crew
    Have to call a plumber every time i take a dump crew
    Doesnt wash hands after taking a dump to save time crew
    Toilet bowl overflows whenever i take a piss crew
    Get kicked out of public washrooms crew
    Almond milk is the absolute sh*t crew
    Got arrested for stealing almond milk from 7/11 crew
    Sucked a d!ck for almond milk crew
    **Horse Head Crew**
    **Misc Cologne Crew**

-Penor Like Gonzo's Nose- TrollorT's Avatar
    TrollorT is a name known to all. (+5000) TrollorT is a name known to all. (+5000) TrollorT is a name known to all. (+5000) TrollorT is a name known to all. (+5000) TrollorT is a name known to all. (+5000) TrollorT is a name known to all. (+5000) TrollorT is a name known to all. (+5000) TrollorT is a name known to all. (+5000) TrollorT is a name known to all. (+5000) TrollorT is a name known to all. (+5000) TrollorT is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Lets see some current pics of your thighs and upper thigh region. Hopefully the underside of your glutes

Registered User WhereAreMyShoes's Avatar
    WhereAreMyShoes has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhereAreMyShoes has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhereAreMyShoes has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhereAreMyShoes has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhereAreMyShoes has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhereAreMyShoes has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhereAreMyShoes has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhereAreMyShoes has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhereAreMyShoes has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhereAreMyShoes has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhereAreMyShoes has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Strong username to chapped thigh ratio
    I demolish enemy scholars with every deadly word.

The Power of a Million Exploding Suns Crew

Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    gtfo the misc and go to the fat loss section......srs.
    n4l
    Rayaarito
    fappin
    r32gojirra

Ripgreen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ripgreen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ripgreen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ripgreen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ripgreen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ripgreen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ripgreen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ripgreen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ripgreen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ripgreen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ripgreen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Great progress so far. You've lost over 100 lbs. good job.

LuisEnrikee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LuisEnrikee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LuisEnrikee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LuisEnrikee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LuisEnrikee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LuisEnrikee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LuisEnrikee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LuisEnrikee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LuisEnrikee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LuisEnrikee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LuisEnrikee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    xCHAPPYx

Kard is a name known to all. (+5000) Kard is a name known to all. (+5000) Kard is a name known to all. (+5000) Kard is a name known to all. (+5000) Kard is a name known to all. (+5000) Kard is a name known to all. (+5000) Kard is a name known to all. (+5000) Kard is a name known to all. (+5000) Kard is a name known to all. (+5000) Kard is a name known to all. (+5000) Kard is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Diet is key. You diet you will lose weight if you don't do any exercise all day.

But if you diet AND you exercise it's nearly x3 faster. Good luck.

Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It's not about exercise for someone at your weight, it's about the diet. All about the diet. And at your weight, you can do pretty drastic things with your diet and not suffer any adverse effects.

I recommend you read up on the velocity diet. Now don't buy all the shyt the diet asks for, all you need is some whey, some casein, a multivitamin, and fish oil caplets. At your weight, you could go with 1500 calories a day and lose weight extremely rapidly, and like I said, not suffer any adverse effects. The velocity diet is actually a modified version of the diet they put on extremely overweight people who need to lose weight fast. They would restrict their calories to 800 per day, but that's under medical supervision.

Juicing is also good, but it's more expensive as you have to buy a juicer and tons of produce.

Working out helps, but at your weight your knees would actually wear out if you started running. I suggest swimming, or even running in the shallow end of the pool. Stretching is very important as well, and I suggest you start taking care of your skin, because it will diminish the lose skin that's left over, and that means a less extreme surgery, and faster recovery.

If you swim for 60 minutes each day and cut your calories to 1500 you would be losing a pound of fat per day. That's 7 pounds per week. And that weight loss wouldn't slow down until you hit about 370 pounds.

Just stay motivated, keep your goals small, it makes things easier. Say you'll lose 5 pounds per week, that shouldn't be too hard, and just keep at it.
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home.

walkwithchappy will become famous soon enough. (+50) walkwithchappy will become famous soon enough. (+50) walkwithchappy will become famous soon enough. (+50) walkwithchappy will become famous soon enough. (+50) walkwithchappy will become famous soon enough. (+50) walkwithchappy will become famous soon enough. (+50) walkwithchappy will become famous soon enough. (+50) walkwithchappy will become famous soon enough. (+50) walkwithchappy will become famous soon enough. (+50) walkwithchappy will become famous soon enough. (+50) walkwithchappy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by TrollorT View Post
    Lets see some current pics of your thighs and upper thigh region. Hopefully the underside of your glutes
    pics are under my profile on here it wont let me post pics for some reason keeps saying something about REP Power im new here..
    IF STILL FEEL LIKE HATING ON ME THEN SO BE IT... I AM GOING TO KNOCK OUT THIS OBESITY!!! YOU MMIRIN BRAHH??

doobiebro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) doobiebro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) doobiebro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) doobiebro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) doobiebro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) doobiebro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) doobiebro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) doobiebro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) doobiebro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) doobiebro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) doobiebro is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    You used to weigh 620? dang. Just keep moving. Don't have a rest day. Some people walk themselves skinny. I assume you can't really run right? Lifting can help, since if you have more muscle, you'll burn more calories even when you're sleeping.

You can do it.
    ******I support Ron Paul for 2012!******

The red shall set you free.

I love lesbian weddings!

slameeeeedR32 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slameeeeedR32 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slameeeeedR32 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slameeeeedR32 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slameeeeedR32 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slameeeeedR32 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slameeeeedR32 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slameeeeedR32 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slameeeeedR32 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slameeeeedR32 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slameeeeedR32 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by LuisEnrikee View Post
    xCHAPPYx
    hahaha bro

xTUNAx
    NJ (732)

"so you turn the engine sideways to make a car turn into rwd from fwd?"

BigCountry248 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigCountry248 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigCountry248 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigCountry248 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigCountry248 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigCountry248 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigCountry248 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigCountry248 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigCountry248 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigCountry248 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigCountry248 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    GET TO WORK CHAPPY, YOU ALREADY KNOW WHAT WE DO, I got those P90x, Insanity, and Zumba Fitness dvd's, I will hook you up with those, and just do as much as you can right now, that is what I am doing
    Live & Love Life Like Zyzz

R.I.P. Zyzz

STARTING WEIGHT IN MARCH WAS 648

Originally Posted by EnglishBadTeeth View Post
    apply for the biggest loser? (semi-srs)
    Tried for Extreme Makeover Edition Season 3 went to Chicago they even had me come back for a ' CALLBACK ' but never heard anything back from them even though they seemed hella interested & took alot of video footage of me..

Originally Posted by doobiebro View Post
    You used to weigh 620? dang. Just keep moving. Don't have a rest day. Some people walk themselves skinny. I assume you can't really run right? Lifting can help, since if you have more muscle, you'll burn more calories even when you're sleeping.

You can do it.
    I can post a news clip of my story in my sig I guess..

walruswhiskers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) walruswhiskers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) walruswhiskers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) walruswhiskers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) walruswhiskers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) walruswhiskers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) walruswhiskers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) walruswhiskers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) walruswhiskers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) walruswhiskers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) walruswhiskers is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    your first problem is creating this thread . you want everyone else to do the work for you, do the ****ing research yourself you piece of ****

instead of signing up for all of these programs and things how about you do something yourself for once. it looks just like you only want to lose weight only if you can be on a tv show. your pathetic

Originally Posted by walruswhiskers View Post
    your first problem is creating this thread . you want everyone else to do the work for you, do the ****ing research yourself you piece of ****

instead of signing up for all of these programs and things how about you do something yourself for once. it looks just like you only want to lose weight only if you can be on a tv show. your pathetic
    Prime example of a troll.. Dont JUDGE ME BRAHHHH!!!

I've clearly made hella progress you are just judging before reading or watching any video's of my story..

SumYungBufGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) SumYungBufGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) SumYungBufGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) SumYungBufGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) SumYungBufGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) SumYungBufGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) SumYungBufGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) SumYungBufGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) SumYungBufGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) SumYungBufGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) SumYungBufGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Negged

** low speed, high drag **

MrFitGamer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrFitGamer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrFitGamer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrFitGamer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrFitGamer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrFitGamer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrFitGamer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrFitGamer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrFitGamer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrFitGamer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrFitGamer is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Oh, this can't be another troll thread

cornwallus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cornwallus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cornwallus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cornwallus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cornwallus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cornwallus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cornwallus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cornwallus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cornwallus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cornwallus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cornwallus has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    i've gone from 448.8lbs january 2011 to 255.4 as of today, If you're really serious you can PM me your life story and I'll provide you some ideas.

SumYungBufGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) SumYungBufGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) SumYungBufGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) SumYungBufGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) SumYungBufGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) SumYungBufGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) SumYungBufGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) SumYungBufGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) SumYungBufGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) SumYungBufGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) SumYungBufGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    OP, sounds like u need motivation... what gets u motivated?
    ** low speed, high drag **

walruswhiskers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) walruswhiskers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) walruswhiskers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) walruswhiskers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) walruswhiskers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) walruswhiskers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) walruswhiskers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) walruswhiskers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) walruswhiskers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) walruswhiskers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) walruswhiskers is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by walkwithchappy View Post
    Prime example of a troll.. Dont JUDGE ME BRAHHHH!!!

I've clearly made hella progress you are just judging before reading or watching any video's of my story..
    LOL . you come on here asking for workout advice. you just want things given to you. youll make all of these videos of yourself so you could get a chance on tv . but you cant do some ****ing research, instead you want people to give you advice?

LOL . you come on here asking for workout advice. you just want things given to you. youll make all of these videos of yourself so you could get a chance on tv . but you cant do some ****ing research, instead you want people to give you advice?
    Epic Fail on trolling on your half I appreciate the advice guys I am taken it all to heart.. I just love to hear how people got to where they are.. Not these trolls..

Softworn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Softworn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Softworn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Softworn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Softworn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Softworn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Softworn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Softworn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Softworn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Softworn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Softworn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Please no trolls

Avoid meat and gluten. Exercise regularly. Do some compound lifts every 2 days. Remain consistent without stopping.

That will drop fat fast. (srs)
    🤡 Honk-Pilled 🤡
    🏎️ Race-Pilled 🏎️

Originally Posted by Softworn View Post

Avoid meat and gluten. Exercise regularly. Do some compound lifts every 2 days. Remain consistent without stopping.

That will drop fat fast. (srs)
    What about this P90X stuff?? that help some one around 500lbs??

BigCountry248 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigCountry248 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigCountry248 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigCountry248 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigCountry248 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigCountry248 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigCountry248 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigCountry248 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigCountry248 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigCountry248 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigCountry248 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    its helping me brah
    Live & Love Life Like Zyzz

R.I.P. Zyzz

STARTING WEIGHT IN MARCH WAS 648

Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    No, you'll end up hurting yourself. Swimming is the best exercise for you as of now.
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home.

brotatorcuff is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brotatorcuff is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brotatorcuff is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brotatorcuff is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brotatorcuff is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brotatorcuff is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brotatorcuff is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brotatorcuff is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brotatorcuff is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brotatorcuff is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brotatorcuff is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    What must one eat daily to maintain 620lbs?

Originally Posted by brotatorcuff View Post
    What must one eat daily to maintain 620lbs?
    Go read my story in my sig or watch the video.. I am no longer 620lbs.. I am 492lbs... Right now im knockig out Delmo Squats everyday & Chappy Modified Pushups & 2 protein shakes with almond milk, 3 meals with my only carb in the morring all under 2k in calories.. & I got to where im at!! Just wondering what else I can do to better my lifestyle to drop all this weight..

habeansha is just really nice. (+1000) habeansha is just really nice. (+1000) habeansha is just really nice. (+1000) habeansha is just really nice. (+1000) habeansha is just really nice. (+1000) habeansha is just really nice. (+1000) habeansha is just really nice. (+1000) habeansha is just really nice. (+1000) habeansha is just really nice. (+1000) habeansha is just really nice. (+1000) habeansha is just really nice. (+1000)
    troll other fat people and it will make you feel better about yourself, therefore you will lose more weight