lateforthat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Switching Pre-Workout Instead of Cycling?

I've been using C4 for 2 months now and I need to cycle off for 2+ weeks now because it isn't doing much for me anymore. I want to know if I can just switch to a different pre-workout instead of cycling off C4. If I can do you guys have a good idea of a pre-workout that I could switch over to?

Team SAN Enthusiast! dragonalex's Avatar
    dragonalex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dragonalex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dragonalex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dragonalex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dragonalex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dragonalex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dragonalex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dragonalex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dragonalex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dragonalex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dragonalex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by lateforthat View Post
    I've been using C4 for 2 months now and I need to cycle off for 2+ weeks now because it isn't doing much for me anymore. I want to know if I can just switch to a different pre-workout instead of cycling off C4. If I can do you guys have a good idea of a pre-workout that I could switch over to?
    Switch to Ultima or Hemavol if you really have the money.
    It would only be wise to switch over to a non-stim pre workout for those 2 weeks.
    If you like focus, Stack Hemavol + Clout.
    ::Current Goods::
    White Rapids & Mucuna Pruiens
    MyProtein Impact Whey
    Ergochain

BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You should completely cycle off all stims during that period to help re-balance your tolerance, not switch to another stimmed pre

If you want, look into a stim-free option such as BodyForge, Hemavol, Ultima, Body Octane, etc..
    NASM Certified Personal Trainer and Nutritionist
    Online Trainer/Coach - PM for Details/Inquiries

Originally Posted by dragonalex View Post
    Switch to Ultima or Hemavol if you really have the money.
    It would only be wise to switch over to a non-stim pre workout for those 2 weeks.
    If you like focus, Stack Hemavol + Clout.
    i'm looking for energy mainly

dragonalex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dragonalex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dragonalex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dragonalex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dragonalex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dragonalex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dragonalex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dragonalex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dragonalex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dragonalex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dragonalex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i'm looking for energy mainly
    Carbohydrates from foods provide energy.
    Ultima gives a nice non-stim energetic feeling. (It won't be as amazing like C4, but one of my favorites.)

I've never lifted as high/calmly and perfectly controlled when on Ultima + Body Octane + 1/2 scoop of Hemavol.
    Just did it because of bored'm and testing purposes, got an amazing workout.
    Last edited by dragonalex; 04-21-2012 at 06:01 PM.
    MyProtein Impact Whey
    Ergochain

Carbohydrates from foods provide energy.
    Ultima gives a nice non-stim energetic feeling.
    is the Omega Sports Ultima what you are talking about?

Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    man- body octane is an awesome stim free alternative

is the Omega Sports Ultima what you are talking about?
    Yup, that's the one.
    MyProtein Impact Whey
    Ergochain

Originally Posted by Kemo1990 View Post
    man- body octane is an awesome stim free alternative
    link to it? also how many servings do you get?

link to it? also how many servings do you get?
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/man/body.html

30 servings, a bit overpriced but it was nice for trying.
    MyProtein Impact Whey
    Ergochain

BoneCollect0r is on a distinguished road. (+10) BoneCollect0r is on a distinguished road. (+10) BoneCollect0r is on a distinguished road. (+10) BoneCollect0r is on a distinguished road. (+10) BoneCollect0r is on a distinguished road. (+10) BoneCollect0r is on a distinguished road. (+10) BoneCollect0r is on a distinguished road. (+10) BoneCollect0r is on a distinguished road. (+10) BoneCollect0r is on a distinguished road. (+10) BoneCollect0r is on a distinguished road. (+10) BoneCollect0r is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Look at the ingredients in what you are taking vs. what you are considering swapping with. If they are pretty much the same (which a lot of PW boosters are) then the new one won't do much either.

30 servings, a bit overpriced but it was nice for trying.
    so for a month or less before I can go back to c4 what would you pick between ultima and body octane?

so for a month or less before I can go back to c4 what would you pick between ultima and body octane?
    Ultima

Just take 2-4 weeks off, you should be good.
    MyProtein Impact Whey
    Ergochain

Ultima

Just take 2-4 weeks off, you should be good.
    alright cool thanks for the help