CaliforniaTk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Does Cellucor C4 work well?

Well, tonight I was looking for a good pre-workout for when I go to the gym, 3-5 times a week and the guy at the gnc reccomended this :: gnc(.com)/product/index.jsp?productId=11686152 so I bought it and I was wondering if it is going to at least give me energy and help me gain/rebuild muscle in any way. Also I was wondering if this contains creatine like the daily amount so I can know if I need to drink twice the amount of water a day.

josh120 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) josh120 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) josh120 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) josh120 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) josh120 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) josh120 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) josh120 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) josh120 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) josh120 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) josh120 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) josh120 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by CaliforniaTk View Post
    Well, tonight I was looking for a good pre-workout for when I go to the gym, 3-5 times a week and the guy at the gnc reccomended this :: gnc(.com)/product/index.jsp?productId=11686152 so I bought it and I was wondering if it is going to at least give me energy and help me gain/rebuild muscle in any way. Also I was wondering if this contains creatine like the daily amount so I can know if I need to drink twice the amount of water a day.
    I've tryed it for a while, has worked well for me.

noarmsjustlegs is not very helpful. (-500) noarmsjustlegs is not very helpful. (-500) noarmsjustlegs is not very helpful. (-500) noarmsjustlegs is not very helpful. (-500) noarmsjustlegs is not very helpful. (-500) noarmsjustlegs is not very helpful. (-500) noarmsjustlegs is not very helpful. (-500) noarmsjustlegs is not very helpful. (-500) noarmsjustlegs is not very helpful. (-500) noarmsjustlegs is not very helpful. (-500) noarmsjustlegs is not very helpful. (-500)
    you should always drink water no matter if you are on creatine or not.. Make sure you cycle the supplement so you don't develop a tolerence to it. Follow the recomended doses, Good luck OP.

Registered User BasedAesthetics's Avatar
    BasedAesthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) BasedAesthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) BasedAesthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) BasedAesthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) BasedAesthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) BasedAesthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) BasedAesthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) BasedAesthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) BasedAesthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) BasedAesthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) BasedAesthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I just finished my first tub, it worked great the first couple times, then i had to bump it up to 2 big scoops to get anything, by the end i didnt get much of anything from it, and i was only using it 3x a week.

n.chambers will become famous soon enough. (+50) n.chambers will become famous soon enough. (+50) n.chambers will become famous soon enough. (+50) n.chambers will become famous soon enough. (+50) n.chambers will become famous soon enough. (+50) n.chambers will become famous soon enough. (+50) n.chambers will become famous soon enough. (+50) n.chambers will become famous soon enough. (+50) n.chambers will become famous soon enough. (+50) n.chambers will become famous soon enough. (+50) n.chambers will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I has worked for me. Good for recovery.

Originally Posted by noarmsjustlegs View Post
    you should always drink water no matter if you are on creatine or not.. Make sure you cycle the supplement so you don't develop a tolerence to it. Follow the recomended doses, Good luck OP.
    I do drink a lot of water but not double the amount per day.. you did not answer my question however, does it have creatine in it?

noarmsjustlegs is not very helpful. (-500) noarmsjustlegs is not very helpful. (-500) noarmsjustlegs is not very helpful. (-500) noarmsjustlegs is not very helpful. (-500) noarmsjustlegs is not very helpful. (-500) noarmsjustlegs is not very helpful. (-500) noarmsjustlegs is not very helpful. (-500) noarmsjustlegs is not very helpful. (-500) noarmsjustlegs is not very helpful. (-500) noarmsjustlegs is not very helpful. (-500) noarmsjustlegs is not very helpful. (-500)
    I do drink a lot of water but not double the amount per day.. you did not answer my question however, does it have creatine in it?
    Read the label, it does have creatine.

Bodybuilding Success Coolcicada's Avatar
    Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I would recommend either MP Assault or Superpump Max.

You can buy both on this site, GNC is way overpriced.
    Misc Cologne Crew

Originally Posted by noarmsjustlegs View Post
    Read the label, it does have creatine.
    Alright that is what I wanted to know, so I started building about 2 months ago so I do not know much, will this help me build muscle as creatine is suppose to (I think) mainly I want it to give me energy to do more reps and such.

Alright that is what I wanted to know, so I started building about 2 months ago so I do not know much, will this help me build muscle as creatine is suppose to (I think) mainly I want it to give me energy to do more reps and such.
    Yes, if energy is what you need than "Yes". But cycle it, so you don't develop a tolerance.

ZackeryVon will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZackeryVon will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZackeryVon will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZackeryVon will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZackeryVon will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZackeryVon will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZackeryVon will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZackeryVon will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZackeryVon will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZackeryVon will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZackeryVon will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I love that stuff. Can't beat it for the price.
    "The greats weren't great because at birth they could paint; the greats were great because they paint a lot."

For personal coaching in diet, training and supplements PM me or check out my ******** page: www.********.com/2strongvon

Alright I will cycle every 2 weeks or so.. can't wait to try this out Monday thanks for answering my questions.. it smells great haha I got blue raspberry

Ivarr84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ivarr84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ivarr84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ivarr84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ivarr84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ivarr84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ivarr84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ivarr84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ivarr84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ivarr84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ivarr84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    C4 is beyond legit, like all of Cellucor's products. I normally try to stay away from flashy packages and stuff, but C4 Blue Raspberry is one of the best tasting mixes I have ever had. The pumps are damn near painful and it works within 5-6 minutes of taking it, so be ready! The only nasty side effect I had from it is that I lost my breath something fierce, like almost passed out the first time I took it. I couldn't bring my heart rate down for a little bit and I almost fainted. So take this stuff seriously, OP, it doesn't play games!

GabrielC11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GabrielC11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GabrielC11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GabrielC11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GabrielC11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GabrielC11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GabrielC11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GabrielC11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GabrielC11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GabrielC11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GabrielC11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Cellucor C4 was "uhhh" to mee..Love the taste of Blue Raspberry though.
    Do reccomend Craze thought. Much better pre in my opinion.
    IForce Nutrition Compete Review: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=145939303

Ivarr84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ivarr84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ivarr84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ivarr84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ivarr84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ivarr84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ivarr84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ivarr84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ivarr84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ivarr84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ivarr84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Best pre-workouts I have used in order:
    1. N'Sane
    2. Ergo-Pump NMT
    3. White Flood
    4. Beta-Cret (Log in progress )
    5. Craze
    6. SuperPump Max with Vasotropin
    7. C4

Any of these will yield excellent results. Check em out! And don't shop at GNC, they are WAAAY over priced.

Billbasch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Billbasch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Billbasch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Billbasch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Billbasch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Billbasch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Billbasch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Billbasch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Billbasch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Billbasch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Billbasch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    its good but in my opinion its alittle to strong for me

ridemybicycle will become famous soon enough. (+50) ridemybicycle will become famous soon enough. (+50) ridemybicycle will become famous soon enough. (+50) ridemybicycle will become famous soon enough. (+50) ridemybicycle will become famous soon enough. (+50) ridemybicycle will become famous soon enough. (+50) ridemybicycle will become famous soon enough. (+50) ridemybicycle will become famous soon enough. (+50) ridemybicycle will become famous soon enough. (+50) ridemybicycle will become famous soon enough. (+50) ridemybicycle will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    My body adapted to it within 2 weeks (srs)
    Other than that its pretty good.

jaybutz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jaybutz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jaybutz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jaybutz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jaybutz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jaybutz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jaybutz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jaybutz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jaybutz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jaybutz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jaybutz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    my friend uses this stuff and is a big fan. i personally don't like 2.5 cups of coffee's worth of caffeine and artificial sweeteners. all i need is a fast burning source of carbs and plenty of water. even if im tired as soon as i get my first set of squat or bench done im ready to go.